62 Best R Bootcamps
- 1393Reviews36CoursesBrainStation offers full-time and part-time courses in data science, design, development, marketing, cyber security and product in New York City, Miami, Lond... Read MoreBrainStation offers full-time and part-time courses in data science, design, development, marketing, cyber security and product in New York City, Miami, London, Toronto, Vancouver, and through an Online Live platform. BrainStation’s goal is to empower individuals, businesses, and brands to succeed in the digital age by offering diploma programs, certification courses, and training options across the full digital product lifecycle. BrainStation provides a collaborative, project-based learning experience, with curriculum updated on a daily basis to ensure professionals gain the skills and experience needed to succeed in their careers. Read More
5Graduate - Course: User Interface Design - Vancouver
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Creative, Exciting, Engaging and InformativeEnrolling in the UI Design Course at Brainstation was one of the best decisions I've made. I went into this course hoping to learn something new and explore my ... Read MoreEnrolling in the UI Design Course at Brainstation was one of the best decisions I've made. I went into this course hoping to learn something new and explore my interests and came out of it with so much more, an immense amount of knowledge that I apply to my job everyday and discovering my passion for UI. I loved how informative and supportive my instructor was and how each class was exciting, creative, and engaging.... Read Less
RODRIGO HENRIQUE DIAS VICENTE
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Bootcamp (Full-time) - Sao Paulo
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: intense, challenging, rewardingThe Bootcamp is excellent, it really delivers what it promises, the main differentiator for me is the IronHack team. But what was really a differential was that ... Read MoreThe Bootcamp is excellent, it really delivers what it promises, the main differentiator for me is the IronHack team. But what was really a differential was that I had the opportunity to have Professor Karen OKASAQUI as LT.... Read Less
- 557Reviews4CoursesFlatiron School offers immersive on-campus and online programs in software engineering, data science, cybersecurity, and product design (UX/UI design). Flati... Read MoreFlatiron School offers immersive on-campus and online programs in software engineering, data science, cybersecurity, and product design (UX/UI design). Flatiron School’s immersive courses aim to launch students into fulfilling careers by providing a robust career services framework and dedicated one-on-one coaching post graduation that is included as an added value with the tuition. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Data Science - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Thorough, expensive, and fast-paced.I started the Flatiron program back in August of 2022. I was a Mortgage Loan Officer who was looking to pivot my business experience into a more technical role ... Read MoreI started the Flatiron program back in August of 2022. I was a Mortgage Loan Officer who was looking to pivot my business experience into a more technical role where I could merge my soft skills into a more technical field. I was referred to the Flatiron program by a fellow Loan Officer who was also interested in moving into a more technical role. He convinced me that the program was worth the price tag. ($16,900 is what I paid for the start of my program.) I left my job and started the program and I haven't turned back. I graduated in late November and have accepted a position as a business analyst. As far as turnaround times go on employment, I couldn't be happier.... Read Less
One thing I would like to see more of in this program is an increased focus on SQL and visualization programs like Tableau or Power BI, as those are required for many data analyst roles. I would recommend this program for anyone who is interested in learning Python and its many libraries for data science / data analytics purposes.
- 368Reviews5CoursesNYC Data Science Academy offers 12-week, accredited data science and data analytics bootcamps in New York City and live online. NYC Data Science Academy is a... Read MoreNYC Data Science Academy offers 12-week, accredited data science and data analytics bootcamps in New York City and live online. NYC Data Science Academy is a nationally accredited Data Science Bootcamp in the U.S that teaches both Python and R. In the program, students will learn beginner and intermediate levels of Data Science with Hadoop, Spark, Github, Docker, SQL, R, and Python packages like XgBoost, Caret, Dplyr, Ggplot2, Pandas, Scikit-learn, and more. The program distinguishes itself by balancing intensive lectures with real-world project work and the breadth of its curriculum. The academy is well known for its industry project-oriented learning experience and well-immersed community established since 2013. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Online Data Science with Machine Learning Bootcamp - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Lead your fieldFrom the getgo this program sets you up to succeed. They can be a little critical and harsh sometimes, but I promise they want nothing more than for you to do t ... Read MoreFrom the getgo this program sets you up to succeed. They can be a little critical and harsh sometimes, but I promise they want nothing more than for you to do the best you can. As long as you communicate your issues, they will work with you no matter what. I couldn't have asked for a more supportive team of instructors. They also have a dedicated lifelong team that helps you meet with and explore whatever professional options you'd like. They're also the only nationally accredited program like them in the country. Can't recommend enough.... Read Less
- 280Reviews6CoursesCoding Temple is an online tech training provider that offers bootcamps in Software Engineering, Data Analytics, Blockchain Development, and Front-End Develo... Read MoreCoding Temple is an online tech training provider that offers bootcamps in Software Engineering, Data Analytics, Blockchain Development, and Front-End Development, with three different learning options available: Full-Time, Part-Time, and Self-Paced. Coding Temple’s approach focuses on accelerated learning; offering accessible, high-quality education and training that helps students adapt to the rapidly-changing tech industry. Coding Temple is dedicated to building a pathway for individuals to secure high-growth tech careers by incorporating real-world application into the students’ daily learning experience. Since Coding Temple was founded in 2015, 97% of graduates who participated in career services secured jobs in tech with an average starting salary of $81,310. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Software Engineering Full-Stack | Part-Time Online - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: A fantastic experience!I recently finished up the Coding Temple Part-Time online 12-week Bootcamp and had an absolutely fantastic experience with it. Right off the bat, major credit ... Read MoreI recently finished up the Coding Temple Part-Time online 12-week Bootcamp and had an absolutely fantastic experience with it. Right off the bat, major credit has to go to my instructor, Christian, for his stellar job of communicating clearly and plainly for a coding newbie like myself. From day one there was a very fun tone set for our class that took most of the traditional dry/boring-ness of traditional education completely out of the equation. Don't let that fool you however, it was a very intense 12 weeks and requires a great deal of dedication, time, discipline, and research on your own time to truly get the most out of this course. It's very much a "you get out what you put in" scenario so if you're taking the plunge I highly suggest going in 100% and not half-assing it.... Read Less
The structure of the course is well thought out and makes logical sense as you built a strong foundation of coding knowledge early on in the classroom and through daily challenges, homework, and projects. If there were ever any students that weren't sure of how something worked or if there was ever any confusion on a topic, Christian was to-notch at figuring out a different approach to explaining it to us to make sure that we all stayed together on the learning journey and that no one was left behind.
Overall I will say it was the right choice for me to go with Coding Temple for several personal reasons. Scheduling, timeline, availability of instructors/tutors, budget, and reputation were all very important in my decision to choose this bootcamp over the numerous other ones I looked into. Enough about that though... if you're serious about trying to switch careers into software development you should go ahead and apply now! console.log('Thanks for reading my review! Best of luck out there!')
- 230Reviews6CoursesFounded in 2012 as HackerYou, Juno College of Technology offers full-time and part-time Web Development, Data Analytics, and UX Design courses both live onli... Read MoreFounded in 2012 as HackerYou, Juno College of Technology offers full-time and part-time Web Development, Data Analytics, and UX Design courses both live online and on campus in Toronto, Canada. Juno College of Technology is ideal for Career Changers or Career Accelerators, and its bootcamp curriculums feature hands-on learning and portfolio-worthy projects. With an inclusive community, passionate industry experts, 1:1 career guidance, and flexible financing options such as Income Share Agreements, Juno is here to help students reach their goals. Juno College of Technology is also the school of choice for those underrepresented in tech looking to launch and grow their careers. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Full-Time Web Development Bootcamp - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Junior Web DeveloperJuno genuinely changed my life. In the past year I immigrated to Canada as a permanent resident, got engaged, and left hospitality to study web development. I’m ... Read MoreJuno genuinely changed my life. In the past year I immigrated to Canada as a permanent resident, got engaged, and left hospitality to study web development. I’m starting my new job at TimePlay less than a month after graduating thanks to Juno’s support... Read Less
- 216Reviews5CoursesACTE offers online, self-paced, 8-week Masters bootcamps covering topics, such as Cyber Security Expert, Digital Marketing, Full Stack Developer, Data Scienc... Read MoreACTE offers online, self-paced, 8-week Masters bootcamps covering topics, such as Cyber Security Expert, Digital Marketing, Full Stack Developer, Data Science, and Data Analyst. The Masters bootcamps are instructor-led and the Masters curriculum has been designed by subject matter experts. Read More
Verified Via GitHub
Says: ADMEC- Video editing instituteADMEC MULTIMEDIA INSTITUTE provide one of the best video editing training institute in Delhi The courses are set by industry experts and provide internships an ... Read MoreADMEC MULTIMEDIA INSTITUTE provide one of the best video editing training institute in Delhi The courses are set by industry experts and provide internships and live projects after the completion of the course
If you just wanting to learn the basic of video editing then you can join any video editing courses.
There are many courses available at ADMEC like Adobe after effect course,Adobe premiere pro course and many more.
But if you want to make a good career in video editing and film making then you must go for Diploma in film making and video editing course.As with this course you can open a door of unlimited career oppurtunities.... Read Less
- 137Reviews2CoursesRMOTR by INE offers 4-month online Python web development and data science bootcamps. Students interact with teachers, mentors, and classmates remotely and a... Read MoreRMOTR by INE offers 4-month online Python web development and data science bootcamps. Students interact with teachers, mentors, and classmates remotely and are equipped with the skills to land a new role in tech with the help of RMOTR career advisors. Trainings include a clear and curated path for the curriculum, scheduled live sessions, and mentor support every week to keep students accountable. Students also participate in creating well-thought, real-life projects to build their own portfolio, and much more. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Advanced Python Programming - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Awesome course!This course gave me a lot of knew knowledge about python and tools surrounding work with python that I had no idea about! Another added benefit of the course wa ... Read More
This course gave me a lot of knew knowledge about python and tools surrounding work with python that I had no idea about! Another added benefit of the course was the community of RMOTR, which is filled with professionals and interesting individuals!... Read Less
- 119Reviews5CoursesENTITY Academy offers virtual bootcamps specifically for women with programs in Data Science (33 weeks), Software Development (33 weeks), Web Development (24... Read MoreENTITY Academy offers virtual bootcamps specifically for women with programs in Data Science (33 weeks), Software Development (33 weeks), Web Development (24 weeks), UX/UI (36 weeks) and Data Analytics (24 weeks). ENTITY's mission is to close the skills, confidence, and wage gap that impacts women in tech fields. Read More
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Writers Collective MenteeMy experience at ENTITY Academy shaped my career: thanks to the skills I gained in editorial and SEO, I was able to secure a steady gig as a freelance content m ... Read MoreMy experience at ENTITY Academy shaped my career: thanks to the skills I gained in editorial and SEO, I was able to secure a steady gig as a freelance content manager for a reputable SEO agency directly following my graduation. The writing and editing on WordPress, as well as the collaborative workshopping of digital marketing collateral (think social media, branding, PPC), helped me hone the skills I needed to thrive as a marketing expert. Now, as a Content Marketing Manager for a professional membership community in the tech world, I'm practicing the knowledge I learned at ENTITY every day. Oh, and did I mention I was able to learn about and secure this job through the networking connections I formed at ENTITY? On top of the hard skills I developed, I also built lasting friendships and professional connections that continue to serve me well.... Read Less
Thank you, ENTITY Academy, for one of the best summers of my life.
- 115Reviews8CoursesConstructor Learning is an education hub in management and technology skills that offers full stack coding, data science, UX/UI design and more for students,... Read MoreConstructor Learning is an education hub in management and technology skills that offers full stack coding, data science, UX/UI design and more for students, professionals, and organizations. Located in Switzerland, Germany, UAE and online, Constructor Learning is dedicated to bringing the most advanced learning tools and knowledge to everyone ranging from aspiring data scientists and software developers to the professionals who play a leading role in the digital transformation of their organizations. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Data Science - Zurich
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Data Science BootcampI participated in the Data Science Full-Time bootcamp, and despite all the fear and hesitation because of my low level coding skills it was by far the best step ... Read MoreI participated in the Data Science Full-Time bootcamp, and despite all the fear and hesitation because of my low level coding skills it was by far the best step I took to improve them and more. I definitely learned more than I anticipated in the course of 3 months AND from no chance of finding a job in a new country to having a new door of possibilities open for me.I would like to address the most important aspects of this bootcamp:The Curriculum:In order to be accepted one must pass a technical interview. I was very happy when I was sent the materials that will be covered during the interview, practice as much as possible especially as a python beginner. After getting accepted and before the bootcamp begins I've received preparation material for the bootcamp which included statistics, math, git and coding exercises. The pre-work was constructed in notebooks which contained thorough explanations and accompanied with videos, articles and book recommendations not only to expand our knowledge in these subjects but also to brush up on things I’ve learned during university (which was long ago, longer than I wish to admit). The pre-work was a vital step to begin the bootcamp with more confidence.During the bootcamp I must say, it was tough but by all means worth it. I am still amazed how much I learned. The days are basically lectures until 12 (maximum until 14 - depending on the subject) and then practicing what we learned until 18. This structure made sure we understood the material that we learned and proved that programming skills are gained best by doing. The topics were very comprehensive and included many subjects to ignite the data science career as well as preparation for interviews. It consisted of programming tool kits, visualization, statistics, machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, SQL and machine learning engineering. One of the best parts is that it included a number of group challenges after each major topic that helped us practice our knowledge and work in a team.During the bootcamp and especially during the group challenges we also learn how to present our results not only to data science experts but also to those who do not have such experience which will be handy in the future.Point for improvement: practice more statistics.Instructors:Probably what makes this bootcamp special, great instructors with lots of experience in the field. I have to give a shout out to Dipanjan Sarkar, our machine learning, deep learning and NLP lecturer, one of the best teachers I've had.Throughout the bootcamp we get the support of a teaching assistant to consult us when we encounter challenging problems, the bootcamp encourages us to try our best to solve our coding problems which is great practice for the future.The last month of the bootcamp is a capstone project done in collaboration with companies tackling real world data and business problems. Bootcamp lecturers are supervising these projects and support us in the process. These are a couple of intense weeks practicing our skills, participating in company meetings, planning a data science project, communicating about the problems and solving them together.To sum it up, I had a great experience and finished the bootcamp with a new passion for programming and data analysis.... Read Less
- 111Reviews3CoursesLearnBay is a bootcamp in India offering part-time online programs covering data analytics & business analytics, advanced artificial intelligence & m... Read MoreLearnBay is a bootcamp in India offering part-time online programs covering data analytics business analytics, advanced artificial intelligence machine learning, and data science artificial intelligence in collaboration with IBM, available weekdays or weekends. Bootcamps are available in a hybrid model in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Bangalore. Read More
5Applicant - Course: Data Analytics & Business Analytics Job Ready Program - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Comprehensive course by LearnbayCourse content was detailed and covering most of the aspects of data science. Recording videos are easily accessible to cover up for missed sessions. Assignemen ... Read MoreCourse content was detailed and covering most of the aspects of data science. Recording videos are easily accessible to cover up for missed sessions. Assignements tests the learning on regular basis. Trainers were well versed with the respective subjects.... Read Less
- 106Reviews3CoursesTech Talent & Strategy (formerly Tech Talent South) is a certified woman-owned tech recruitment, training, staffing, and consulting company. Tech Talent ... Read MoreTech Talent Strategy (formerly Tech Talent South) is a certified woman-owned tech recruitment, training, staffing, and consulting company. Tech Talent Strategy offers 10-week, online Data Science and Full Stack Web Development bootcamps aimed at career changers. Tech Talent Strategy accesses individuals with aptitude, equips them with technical skills, and deploys them to work for their partners in a rapid timeframe, cutting recruiting costs, and the education timeline. Tech Talent Strategy’s goal has always been to create opportunities for people: to listen, mentor, and connect them with resources. Read More
5Student - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: StudentI am currently finishing up the first part of the fully remote Graduate Accelerator Program - Data Science course. The class is set up really well for the d ... Read MoreI am currently finishing up the first part of the fully remote Graduate Accelerator Program - Data Science course. The class is set up really well for the diverse backgrounds and skill levels of the students. With that being said, be ready to work hard to keep up! If you don't set aside enough time to study, practice, and work through the materials outside of class, you could get lost pretty quickly.Even as someone with a strong science background and a fair amount of experience with Excel and coding in Python, I'm gaining a deeper understanding of the python language, learned how to use Excel more efficiently, and had a much needed review on statistical analysis. I really look forward to the material covered later in the course as we will cover more advanced Python skills and dive into more tools and software specific to data science and machine learning.Lectures/Labs and office hours are held over zoom and are recorded, which has worked out wonderfully. Lectures/Labs have been a healthy mix of covering course content and working on assignments as a class and in breakout groups. Additionally, a Slack channel is set up so you can connect with and collaborate with classmates and reach out to the instructors.Instructors:I really appreciate the instructors. They are very encouraging, helpful, and respectful of everyone. They seem to understand that there are several different learning styles, and use different teaching resources to utilize them. Links to these resources are shared when possible too!Curriculum:The curriculum is challenging, extensive, and fast-paced. There is A LOT to learn when it comes to python, especially if you are new to coding. The best way to learn to code is through practice. In class, you get introduced to important concepts, shown examples, and become familiar with the documentation and other really useful resources. Use them. It's important to study and practice outside of class-time so you can get the most out your time with the instructors and really keep up. However, I feel a point of improvement would using more examples in class that bring multiple concepts together.All in all, my experience with TTS has been the windfall of support, resources, and structure I've needed since, like so many others, my life was flipped upside down since the pandemic. I look forward to the journey ahead with them.... Read Less
- 104Reviews12CoursesSchool of IT offers both online and in person bootcamps from its campuses in Cape Town and Somerset West, South Africa. Bootcamps include Full Stack Software... Read MoreSchool of IT offers both online and in person bootcamps from its campuses in Cape Town and Somerset West, South Africa. Bootcamps include Full Stack Software Development, Mobile App Development, Digital Marketing, CyberSecurity, and Data Science. Students may choose to complete the bootcamps in 12-weeks (full time) or 24-weeks (part time). All bootcamps come with courseware, including ebooks, certain software programs, and additional resources. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Cyber Security (Online) - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Security+Awesone experience studying Security+, 1 on 1 lessons are the best. Looking forward to do the 2nd certificate. ... Read MoreAwesone experience studying Security+, 1 on 1 lessons are the best. Looking forward to do the 2nd certificate.... Read Less
- 99Reviews14CoursesNuclio School is a digital training school based in Spain, and courses are held online and in-person at campuses in Barcelona and Madrid. Nuclio offers Maste... Read MoreNuclio School is a digital training school based in Spain, and courses are held online and in-person at campuses in Barcelona and Madrid. Nuclio offers Master’s programs in Data Science, Digital Product Management, UX/UI Design, Full Stack Development, Blockchain, Digital Marketing, and more. Courses are offered in English and Spanish. Nuclio School offers small, collaborative classes taught by tech sector professionals. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Data Science Program (online) - Barcelona
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: muy buena preparación para el futuro profesionalNuclio School te prepara para que tengas las herramientas para desempeñar tu oficio. No tengo la sensación que tuve al salir de la universidad de pensar "tengo ... Read MoreNuclio School te prepara para que tengas las herramientas para desempeñar tu oficio. No tengo la sensación que tuve al salir de la universidad de pensar "tengo un montón de conocimientos pero no sé hacer nada". Con Nuclio adquieres las competencias que se usan en el día a día. El máster esta orientado a lo práctico. Los profesores de hecho trabajan en lo que te enseñan y te dicen lo que usan habitualmente y lo que no. Es un máster intensivo: requiere que le dediques tiempo. No por ser más corto en el tiempo es más fácil. Estoy encantado: ha signifcado un antes y un después para mí. Me alegro mucho de la decisión que tomé a elegir Nuclio.... Read Less
- 96Reviews3CoursesDataCamp is an online learning platform that helps students build data skills at their own pace. DataCamp courses include non-coding essentials like BI tools... Read MoreDataCamp is an online learning platform that helps students build data skills at their own pace. DataCamp courses include non-coding essentials like BI tools to data science and machine learning. DataCamp delivers hands-on learning experiences, including data skill assessments to track progress and provide personalized recommendations, interactive courses led by experts, practice challenges, and real-world projects. Datacamp offers 350+ courses in over 10 different technologies, including Python, R, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Oracle SQL, Scala, Excel, spreadsheets. Datacamp provides flexible online training for every role and skill level. Read More
5Applicant - Course: Data Scientist - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Top online learning platform for data scienceData science is a very young, highly interdisciplinary field. The Web is flooded with online learning offerings many of which are not suited for beginners and ... Read MoreData science is a very young, highly interdisciplinary field. The Web is flooded with online learning offerings many of which are not suited for beginners and often only scratch the surface of the science in data science. There is a need for an online provider that has a well thought-out portfolio of courses that both motivates and challenges - DataCamp delivers exactly that.Because there are many different roads into data science, I also appreciate that DataCamp has a different approach from my teaching: students (especially undergraduates) benefit from hearing and practicing the same basic material in different ways, with different applications and techniques.... Read Less
Weaving high quality online resources into classroom teaching is the a new reality of academic instruction. It is well suited to the habits of today's students. In the case of data science, it is natural because many applications are already online, and it is unavoidable because the field develops so fast. DataCamp represents some of the best practices of online teaching, and it is well matched to the top instruction delivered in the classroom at Lyon College.
5Graduate - Course: Full-Stack Web Development - Java - San Antonio
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Wealth of KnowledgeMy experience with Codeup was absolutely pivotal to entering a new career with the skills I needed to succeed. From the learning environment, to the great teac ... Read MoreMy experience with Codeup was absolutely pivotal to entering a new career with the skills I needed to succeed. From the learning environment, to the great teachers (Justin & Sophia were excellent) & excellent placement team - everyone was invested in your success & entrance into Software Engineering. I can’t recommend it enough.... Read Less
- 79Reviews14CoursesThe Bridge offers cybersecurity, cloud & devOps, data science, UX/UI product design, full stack web development and digital marketing bootcamps both remo... Read MoreThe Bridge offers cybersecurity, cloud devOps, data science, UX/UI product design, full stack web development and digital marketing bootcamps both remotely and at its headquarters in Madrid, Valencia, and Seville, Spain. Full-time bootcamps are 16 weeks long and the part-time programs are 31 weeks long. During The Bridge bootcamps, students get access from O’Reilly content and have the chance to work with people in the other bootcamp programs for a multidisciplinary approach. The Bridge’s goal is to teach students everything they need to know to excel in a technical career. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Web Developer Full Time - Valencia
Verified Via GitHub
Says: IncreibleLa experiencia The bridge fue excelente, desde la primera toma de contacta hasta el final. Sofia Pinilla TL y German Molero TA fueron los mejores en esta etapa ... Read MoreLa experiencia The bridge fue excelente, desde la primera toma de contacta hasta el final. Sofia Pinilla TL y German Molero TA fueron los mejores en esta etapa de mi vida en la que estamos aprendiendo, con muchísima paciencia, dedicación para preparar las clases, TOTALMENTE DIFERENTE a lo que se ve en todos lados, enseñan con una metodología increíble, trasparencias creadas por ellos, explicado con palabras para que entendiéramos, y con paciencia muchísima paciencia. Otro punto importante es la experiencia adquirida en base a los estados de ánimos del estudiante, son 5 meses super intensos, en los que es muy difícil si te quedas atrás, por lo que se toman el tiempo necesario para que nadie se quede atrás y podamos avanzar todos juntos!!... Read Less
experiencia durísima en cuanto al agotamiento mental, pero si disfrutas del aprendizaje no duele tanto ..
- 78Reviews2CoursesZip Code Wilmington offers two full-time, 12-week bootcamp programs focused on Java and Data Engineering and Analytics in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 20... Read MoreZip Code Wilmington offers two full-time, 12-week bootcamp programs focused on Java and Data Engineering and Analytics in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 2015, Zip Code Wilmington gives students the technical, interpersonal and leadership skills needed to secure a competitive job in technology and increase their earning potential. Students attend classes Monday through Friday and put in between 80-100 hours a week. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Data Engineering & Analytics - Wilmington
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Better than I could have hopedI am absolutely amazed at this program. I went in with a lot of skepticism, but it rapidly dissolved. Before our first day in we had a meet and greet with forme ... Read MoreI am absolutely amazed at this program. I went in with a lot of skepticism, but it rapidly dissolved. Before our first day in we had a meet and greet with former students (completed 3 weeks before) and half of that data cohort already had job offers.... Read Less
I graduated on January 21 and on January 28 I had a very good job offer (starting 2 weeks later). This is for a full time permanent position.
The teachers were excellent, always able to both keep us on track while also indulging our questions and expanding on concepts as we were interested.
The 3 month program was very intense (I spent 8am to 10pm focused on school or eating during the week with significant weekend hours too) and broken into 3 sections each roughly a month. Part one was learning Python at a very fast pace, part 2 was learning data analysis and engineering tools and libraries with Python, and part 3 was working on a personal and a group project with daily checkins and a few classes.
Aside from the technical classes there were professional development sessions that I found very valuable. Once we were about half-way through we also had the opportunity to do mock-interviews so that we were ready to show our best selves and get hired at the end of the course. Most students had at least 5 mock-interviews and there was the ability to have significantly more.
The week after classes is reserved for interviews with hiring partners of the school in which I had 4 interviews that would credibly lead to job offers (one of which did, one of which I flubbed, and two of which could have gone somewhere perhaps). These were not interviews that were just to show effort, they were legitimate interviews with local companies or remote positions from places that had a relationship with the school and had hired past students.
The people in charge are constantly in touch with industry making sure to cover the skills that are in demand. The curriculum is fresh, and I have the impression that it is constantly evolving rather than getting stale and then being updated.
If you can dedicate the time and put in effort, Zip Code Wilmington provides both in the education and the job support.
- 66Reviews12CoursesData Science Dojo offers online and in-person data science bootcamps in Redmond, Washington. Data Science Dojo believes that anyone can learn data science, a... Read MoreData Science Dojo offers online and in-person data science bootcamps in Redmond, Washington. Data Science Dojo believes that anyone can learn data science, and provides comprehensive, hands-on training that helps students jump into practical data science, including R programming, AWS, and Azure tools. The in-person course can be completed in five days, and the online course can be completed within 14 weeks. Bootcamp students are trained in machine learning concepts, and deploy predictive models as a service, complete an IoT (Internet of Things) project, and enter a Kaggle competition. The curriculum is taught by experienced data scientists covering both data science and data engineering. All students participate in an in-class Kaggle competition against their peers. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Remote Data Science & Data Engineering Bootcamp - Seattle
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: 16 Week Remote DSDojo Bootcamp16 weeks may seem like a daunting time commitment, but the course is so worth it! The way the Data Science Dojo crew runs their bootcamp program is very thoroug ... Read More16 weeks may seem like a daunting time commitment, but the course is so worth it! The way the Data Science Dojo crew runs their bootcamp program is very thorough. The lessons and homework flow very intuitively. The modules covered build on concepts in a way that really helps with understanding. The instructors really promote class interaction which is good for tackling these topics in such a short time, getting our engagement rather than simply lecturing at us. They also encourage participation in a class Kaggle competition, which helps with additional free-form practical application of the concepts covered in class (plus some friendly competition for motivation). Most importantly, the instructors are very interactive, hands on, and passionate. They want to see every cohort succeed in their learning and you can see the labor of love that goes into teaching us, providing quality content both in the sessions and via the course site. This really sets them apart from other bootcamps, especially those provided online.... Read Less
The course covers all the hot topics in the Data Science field, grounding in the perspective that the bootcamp is looking to prepare students with a broad range of experiences. I appreciate the context they provide and the thought that went into exposing us to a little bit of everything and the skills to jump in.
- 61Reviews4CoursesElevation uses a Blended Learning methodology, combining self-learning and live guided mentorship, to teach in-demand skills in R&D, Data, and Business v... Read MoreElevation uses a Blended Learning methodology, combining self-learning and live guided mentorship, to teach in-demand skills in R, Data, and Business verticals. Elevation's full stack coding bootcamp provides training in the MEAN Stack (Mongo, Express, Angular and Node). Students should expect to put in 60 to 100 hours/week for 3 months throughout the course. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Coding Bootcamp - Tel Aviv
Verified Via GitHub
Says: This is a reviewI always have been interested in programing but never knew where to begin. The coding bootcamp course is a great place to start that journey as a developer, the ... Read More
I always have been interested in programing but never knew where to begin. The coding bootcamp course is a great place to start that journey as a developer, the course is very fun and informative. There is an online platform to learn from during the course which is great for people, like me, who enjoy learning in their own speed. Currenty I'm working as a developer and the skills I needed to get the job I got from the course. Obviously the course is no magic, there are some people who expect to automaticlly get jobs with crazy salaries just because they did the course, the course is an amazing helping tool but if you wont try hard no course whould help you.... Read Less
5 - Course: UX/UI Design Bootcamp - Madrid
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: UX/UI Bootcamp - Best experience of my lifeI can't even find an adjective to describe how much I am grateful for this course. I've attended the Full-time UX/UI Bootcamp and it's more than worth it. Raúl ... Read More
I can't even find an adjective to describe how much I am grateful for this course. I've attended the Full-time UX/UI Bootcamp and it's more than worth it. Raúl Marín, your future UX teacher, without exaggerating is the most interesting person I've ever had the pleasure to listen, learn from and collaborate with. You will finish this course with tons of projects ( We did UI challenges, Medium articles, 3 group projects and 1 person and more!) a gigantic amount of information and the help and support 24/7 of a great teacher. When I say 24/ I mean it! Is not just a course that once you are done, you say goodbye and that's it. There is a full team ready to help you and support even once the course is done. I a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y recommend it ♥️... Read Less
- 43Reviews9CoursesNashville Software School (NSS) is a nonprofit vocational school in Nashville that prepares adults for careers in technical fields like software development,... Read MoreNashville Software School (NSS) is a nonprofit vocational school in Nashville that prepares adults for careers in technical fields like software development, software engineering, UI UX design, data analytics and data science. Nashville Software School is a place where a person with aptitude, motivation, and commitment can learn a new craft or build on their existing skills. NSS is committed to growing diversity in technology by opening the door to underrepresented groups in tech irrespective of their economic situation. By providing a hands-on, project and team-based learning environment that mirrors the real-world environment, graduates leave with knowledge that is applicable on the first day of their job. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Full-Time Data Analytics Bootcamp - Nashville
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Life ChangerI don’t think I could overstate the value of my time at NSS. I was a paralegal for 10 years and had no coding background or exposure to the tech world. I left t ... Read MoreI don’t think I could overstate the value of my time at NSS. I was a paralegal for 10 years and had no coding background or exposure to the tech world. I left the program feeling confident in my coding skills and having already accepted an offer with a starting salary nearly 60% higher than my previous job. I think NSS’s real competitive edge is 1) their wide network of employers who regularly hire from their programs and 2) the fact that they are a nonprofit. They really want you to succeed and get a great job, and they will do everything in their power to help you do it. Also, they want to do it as cheaply as possible, which is not the case with any other bootcamps I’ve seen. Great instructional teams, great career training, and great networking opportunities. This is a career launching program. Best decision of my life.... Read Less
- 41Reviews4CoursesUbiqum Code Academy is an immersive, 4 to 5-month Data Analytics & Java Coding bootcamp with campuses in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Barcelona, Spain and... Read MoreUbiqum Code Academy is an immersive, 4 to 5-month Data Analytics Java Coding bootcamp with campuses in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Barcelona, Spain and Berlin, Germany. If you are looking for a career in Technology or Data Analytics, Ubiqum is one of the few schools that offers a guarantee of employability, worth 50% of your course value. Ubiqum Code Academy's structured curriculum gradually rises in complexity until students are performing comfortably on a daily basis. Students will be able to think like a professional and immerse themselves into a real-life team environment. Read More
Roshan Kumar Bhuyan
5Student - Course: Data Analytics & Big Data, Full Time Onsite - Berlin
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Data ScienceI was doing my masters' degree in Space engineering and I was unhappy as I didn't find anything that kept me interested and devoted. I had tried a few things in ... Read More
I was doing my masters' degree in Space engineering and I was unhappy as I didn't find anything that kept me interested and devoted. I had tried a few things in data science and tried to self-learn but I realized quickly that the initial learning curve in this was really steep. I have heard people use the phrase for data science - "It's easy, It's not Rocket science", but having studied rocket science as well, i found out that data science was not easy.... Read Less
Browsing through hundreds of online courses and trying to learn from thousands of resources I was overwhelmed by the ever-changing and ever upgrading field of Data Science.
I needed some structure and a beginners level course which was a challenge to find.
I came across the data science course offered by Ubiqum and decided to enroll in it.
Their “learn by doing”methodology really focused on the practical aspects of data science which helped in greatly reducing the steep initial learning curve. Having said about the practical aspects, theoretical aspects are not forgotten either and the mentors discuss all the theory before, during and after every task.
The projects are designed in such a way that the difficulty levels up with every subsequent project and this helped me build up a very strong base.
I now have completed many projects at Ubiqum and ventured deep into the domain of data science and I would like to thank Ubiqum to provide me with the catapult which helped me launch myself into a career in data science.
- 22Reviews3CoursesMerit America is a non-profit that offers 14, 16 and 30-week, part-time bootcamps in IT Support, Java Development, and Data Analytics across the United State... Read MoreMerit America is a non-profit that offers 14, 16 and 30-week, part-time bootcamps in IT Support, Java Development, and Data Analytics across the United States. Students receive 1:1 career coaching throughout the program, benefit from peer support via weekly squad meetings, and work with a dedicated placement team to find a job. Graduates only pay once they land a job that pays above a regional threshold. Read More
5Graduate - Course: IT Support - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Fantastic course and peopleI have recently graduated from Merit America and have quickly found a new job using all of the knowledge that I have studied. This is a rigorous and fast paced ... Read MoreI have recently graduated from Merit America and have quickly found a new job using all of the knowledge that I have studied. This is a rigorous and fast paced course that definitely takes a lot of time and commitment, but the technical and professional knowledge I have gained is immense. The people I have met throughout my cohort and coaches during this program have all been wonderful and inspiring. This course has directly led to me getting a new job at a much higher rate. I couldn't be more thankful for these people and this organization!... Read Less
- 21Reviews1CourseData Science Retreat is a 3-month, full-time, immersive program for advanced data science and machine learning based in Berlin, Germany. DSR's rigorous bootc... Read MoreData Science Retreat is a 3-month, full-time, immersive program for advanced data science and machine learning based in Berlin, Germany. DSR's rigorous bootcamp is taught in English and covers data science, business analysis, software engineering, communication, and career coaching. Founded in 2014, DSR provides state-of-the-art data science education and practical coaching to individuals, while also enabling businesses to identify and access untapped talent in a future-proof way. Participants get to work with real-world data and practical problems in order to develop a portfolio project, demonstrating that they can own a business problem, solve it, and communicate why their results are definitive. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Data Science - Berlin
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Long-term perspective of a graduate after almost six yearsI attended (and graduated) from the very first batch of Data Science Retreat (DSR) which took place in Berlin from the beginning of May to end of July 2014 .Sin ... Read MoreI attended (and graduated) from the very first batch of Data Science Retreat (DSR) which took place in Berlin from the beginning of May to end of July 2014 .... Read Less
Since I lot of time has passed since I graduated from this bootcamp / course, I think I can now properly asses the value that DSR added to my own career. Furthermore, since I stayed in contact with the bootcamp and the students which attended several of the later batches, I think I can also judge the development of the bootcamp over time.
Overall, DSR helped my own career tremendously in several ways. My salary increased significantly after graduating and finding a new job and continued to increase in the years afterwards as the skills (many acquired at DSR) were in high demand. From my experience, this was true for most graduates of my batch as well as later batches.
The curriculum of the first DSR batch was very relevant for my work after graduating and DSR also helped me to prepare for finding a job and negotiating a better salary etc. Many of the skills I learned at DSR are still relevant for me nowadays. A lot of the technical skills / knowledge is out of date now, but this normal for any technical profession, especially for a relatively new discipline as data science. At the same time, I think DSR made good adjustments to its curriculum to mirror the changes taking place in the industry, e.g. switching the main programming language from R to Python.
All instructors at my own batch were quite good and had relevant industry experience. Our main instructor is now the Chief Data Officer at a prominent German FinTech company. In future batches, the quality of the instructors increased even more as the bootcamp became more well known and the instructors gained experience in teaching the same material over time.
As my batch was the very first batch of DSR, we witnessed some growing up pains especially regarding the organization of the bootcamp, but this improved significantly over time and several years later DSR seemed to run like a well-oiled machine.
DSR also helped my career by providing an excellent opportunity to network with professionals from my and later batches, instructors and all kinds of other relevant industry people. I used my connection to people I met through DSR several times to find solution for some technical problems or further my career. People associated with DSR are - for the absolute most part - also very nice folks to know and I am glad to say I made some good friends through DSR :)
Again, overall I can wholeheartedly recommend DSR for people who have a relevant background & are looking for (and are willing to learn) a lot of new skills which will help them in their future data science career.