7 Best Cocoa Bootcamps
- 46Reviews7CoursesKeepCoding offers 10-month, part-time online bootcamps in mobile development, web development, big data and machine learning, and a 4-week Python bootcamp in... Read MoreKeepCoding offers 10-month, part-time online bootcamps in mobile development, web development, big data and machine learning, and a 4-week Python bootcamp in Madrid, Spain. Courses focus on learning technical skills for a startup environment where students learn software development skills, as well as how to create a business plan and seek funding. The 10-month bootcamps are taught via video conferencing, and Madrid-based students have the option of scheduling face-to-face sessions with instructors. The curriculum was created by developers and entrepreneurs for developers and entrepreneurs. Read MoreDulce Flore Conde
5Student - Course: Desarrollo Web Full Stack Bootcamp - Madrid
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Tutorship, practicality, immersiveYou will start coding since day 1. You will learn the basics and the professors are always eager to solve any question, be it in the class or later in the disco ... Read MoreYou will start coding since day 1. You will learn the basics and the professors are always eager to solve any question, be it in the class or later in the discord channel. I'm on the second month of this bootcamp since I did the basic one first and I already have the opportunity to apply for their job pool, which is great because I'm already going to start an internship in the next few weeks. Highly recommended!... Read Less
- 14Reviews1CourseThe App Academy was established in 2014 as the first Dutch coding school, and now offers intensive 8-week in-person iOS Development bootcamps in Amsterdam, N... Read MoreThe App Academy was established in 2014 as the first Dutch coding school, and now offers intensive 8-week in-person iOS Development bootcamps in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The curriculum covers Swift programming fundamentals, Git, SwiftUI, XCode, and the newest Apple technologies. Bootcamp students will also learn app development principles, model-view controller structure, storyboards, test-driven development, and agile software development. The App Academy teaches students how to manage team software projects and effective communication skills. By the bootcamp’s completion, students will build a native viable product version of their own app idea. All bootcamps will be taught in English. Read More
- 5Reviews4Courses42 offers tuition-free technology education programs in Paris and Silicon Valley. 42 has no teachers or traditional classes. Instead, they use project-based ... Read More42 offers tuition-free technology education programs in Paris and Silicon Valley. 42 has no teachers or traditional classes. Instead, they use project-based and problem-based learning along with peer code review to foster a tight-knit learning community ready for the tech workplace. Students learn soft skills, creativity, problem-solving, collaboration, communication, and how to work in teams. The 42 curriculum covers subjects in full stack web development, cybersecurity, data visualization, and more. Read MoreViclucas
5Student - Course: Le Programme - Paris
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: High lintensity trainingVery good programming school allowing you to become a top 1% engineer and land a high paying job in very good companies. Also teach you incredible useful top sk ... Read MoreVery good programming school allowing you to become a top 1% engineer and land a high paying job in very good companies.... Read Less
Also teach you incredible useful top skills that you won't learn anywhere else as the school system and curriculum is very unique
You will need to be able to work 60+ hours a week and connect with your fellow student if you want to succeed here.
The school lacks a bit of framing, you can rely only on your work ethic and the black hole pressure (ejection system for the student that can't keep up with the pace)
- 4Reviews1CourseBuildschool is a free, 16-week, full-time iOS Development bootcamp in San Francisco. Buildschool believes that the best way to learn is not through coding ex... Read MoreBuildschool is a free, 16-week, full-time iOS Development bootcamp in San Francisco. Buildschool believes that the best way to learn is not through coding exercises but through building real products. Technologies taught at Buildschool’s mobile development bootcamp include Swift, UIKit, Autolayout, Core Data, Networking, Cocoapods, and VIPER design pattern. Buildschool also covers core algorithms for a solid software engineering foundation including Array vs. Set vs Hashmap, Stack/Queue, Linked Lists, Recursion, Trees, Binary Search Trees, Sorting, Binary Search, and more. The Buildschool program is split into two phases: instructional, and client projects. The first six weeks are dedicated to lectures, practice projects, and pair programming. The last six weeks goes into developing a real client project to be shipped to the App Store. Read MoreJon
5Graduate - San Francisco
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Landed me a JobBuildschool is special. The curriculum is catered towards landing a job in the industry. Everything that is taught is used and applicable towards an iOS deve ... Read More
Buildschool is special.... Read Less
The curriculum is catered towards landing a job in the industry. Everything that is taught is used and applicable towards an iOS developer. The first half of the curriculum is teaching iOS basics/ datastructures and algorithms from the ground up. No prior iOS experience is needed. After about 6 weeks, students will be placed in projects to use and improve the skills they have learned. These projects are not throwaway projects, but can be used in resumes and discussed in job interviews.
The instructor (Sophie) is amazing. Sophie teaches students expecting them to know very little. Because of this, she explains everything in simple terms and does not assume everyone knows all the jargon. This is helpful because it reinforces the basics so students have a strong foundation. Sophie is also very knowledgable and resourceful -- If a student asks a question she does not know, she is willing to go out of her way to research it and explain it to the student in a way he/she can understand.
Sophie is passionate towards teaching and is genuinely interested in all her students. She allocates time to have a one on one converstaion weekly to check in how things are going and what she can do to improve the student's learning.
Once Buildschool has taught the student's everything they need to know for the job, the instructor will provide resume help, interview questions, and even mock interviews. The only gripe -- if really -- is that students are not provided direct referrals. As a bootcamp graduate, it may be harder to find a job without a CS degree. However, I was able to get a job because of the interview help and the skillset that was provided throughout this course.
Overall, Buildschool is an amazing bootcamp that teaches industry standard skills with an amazing instructor who I still connect with. You will happy with the 0$ that you have spent for this experience (:
- 2Reviews4CoursesPluralsight is an online learning platform to help technologists keep up with changing technology and build skills in cloud, mobile, security and data. Plura... Read MorePluralsight is an online learning platform to help technologists keep up with changing technology and build skills in cloud, mobile, security and data. Pluralsight Paths range in length from 9 hours to 50 hours, and combine multiple courses and tools to teach specific skills from start to finish in the right order. Pluralsight offers Paths in Web Development, IT Ops, Creative, Security. Read More