prograd-logo

ProGrad

Bangalore, Hyderabad, Online

ProGrad

FACE Prep’s ProGrad is a 6-month, online, MERN full stack coding bootcamp. The curricula have been designed in collaboration with academia and industry leaders and includes HTML, CSS, Javascript, Java, Mongo.DB, Git, React, Node.js, and Express.js. Bootcamp students will work on industry-grade projects to develop design thinking and algorithmic thinking and gain familiarity with popular developer tools. Students are also given lifetime access to the ProGrad learning platform and the coding bootcamp course material.

The curriculum is taught through interactive lessons and a learn-by-doing approach by working on challenging projects using industry tools. Each learner is guided by a mentor throughout the program who provides guidance, lends support, clears doubts, and keeps students motivated.

ProGrad is designed for anyone looking to become a full stack developer or students who want to land IT jobs. The admissions process consists of two rounds of interviews to evaluate applicants' communication skills and technical knowledge.

Coding bootcamp students are given career guidance in preparing for job interviews as well as building GitHub and LinkedIn profiles. Graduates will be eligible for tech jobs, such as Full Stack Developer, Web Developer, Programmer Analyst, and Junior Software Engineer. ProGrads have joined enterprises like Amazon, Deloitte, Cognizant, Capgemini, MuSigma, Mphasis, TCS, and Wipro.

Recent ProGrad Reviews: Rating 4.85

all (27) reviews for ProGrad →

Recent ProGrad News

• Bespoke Train & Hire Programs

OnlineFull Time
      ProGrad's bespoke Train and Hire programs provide customized training on Full Stack Development skills in collaboration with top IT firms like ThoughtWorks, Presidio, and more.
    • ProGrad Full Stack Development Bootcamp (Full-Time)

MySQL, SQL, JavaScript, Java, HTML, Git, Front End, CSS, AngularJS
      According to Stack Overflow’s annual Developer Survey for the last few years, more than 50% of developers across the world are Full Stack developers. Full Stack technologies provide everything you need to build a fully-functional modern web application. They consist of at least a frontend framework, a backend solution and a database. And by far the most popular web technologies form the MERN (MongoDB, Express.js, React, Node.js) Full Stack. With the ProGrad MERN Stack Development Bootcamp, one can gain a thorough understanding of each of these technologies in a carefully designed coding environment. More importantly, one will be able to gain the confidence to practically apply these concepts and build real-world, user-friendly web applications. Most of the time one will spend in this Bootcamp will be in writing code to solve problems and build solutions, making everyA powerful addition to your undergraduate degree to make you a world-class coder.one a complete world-class MERN Stack Developer ready to join any leading tech company. Subjects: MongoDB, React.js, Node.js, Express.js, Back-End Web Development, Front-End Web Development
      Refund / GuaranteeIf you're not happy with the program, you're entitled to a 100% refund on a pro-rata basis. Cancel Anytime. No questions asked!
      Minimum Skill LevelNo prior coding experience required.
      Prep Work1 week's pre-work is included.
    • ProGrad Full Stack Development Bootcamp (Part-time)

SQL, MySQL, JavaScript, Java, HTML, Git, Front End, CSS, AngularJS
      According to Stack Overflow’s annual Developer Survey for the last few years, more than 50% of developers across the world are Full Stack developers. Full Stack technologies provide everything you need to build a fully functional modern web application. They consist of at least a frontend framework, a backend solution and a database. And by far the most popular web technologies form the MERN (MongoDB, Express.js, React, Node.js) Full Stack. With the ProGrad MERN Stack Development Bootcamp, one can gain a thorough understanding of each of these technologies in a carefully designed coding environment. More importantly, one will be able to gain the confidence to practically apply these concepts and build real-world, user-friendly web applications. Most of the time one will spend in this Bootcamp will be in writing code to solve problems and build solutions, making it a powerful avenue to make one a complete world-class MERN Stack Developer ready to join any leading tech company.
      Minimum Skill LevelNo prior coding experience required.
      Prep Work1 week's pre-work is included.
    • ProGrad Microdegree in Programming

ProGrad's Microdegree is a powerful addition to any undergraduate degree for everyone aspiring to become a world-class coder. Takeaways from the ProGrad Microdegree: - Master highly in-demand developer skills – Web dev, Python, Data manipulation, AI and ML - that will impress any tech recruiter. - Learn to build kickass user-friendly web applications and build an amazing portfolio that’ll eventually help one land your dream job. - Build strong algorithmic thinking and problem-solving skills. - Get an edge in global competitions like ICPC, Google’s Hash Code, Facebook’s Hacker Cup, TCS Codevita etc. - Participate and win in national level inter-collegiate hackathons & coding competitions. - Gain the ability to build one's own Tech startup solving real-world problems. Subjects: Python, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Web Development
      Minimum Skill LevelNo coding experience required
    • Shruti Aher  User Photo
      Shruti Aher • Application Developer Intern at Thoughtworks • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I learned about Thoughtworks-Prograd train and hire programme during my final semester of college. It was something I applied for. I was chosen for this programme after six rounds of evaluation.

Initially, I assumed that this would be like traditional classroom learning, with PPTs and all, but I was wrong. We gained experience through doing. It was a two-month training session. We learned about Java and Git for the first two weeks by performing little coding assignments.
      Following that, Bootcamp projects began, with a project every week in which the prograd mentors acted as real clients for us and gave us the criteria. Prograd mentors were always available to inspire us and answer our difficulties throughout the process.

In addition to this, every week there were organized tech-talks and Pecha Kucha. We trainees were given presentations on any technical topic during tech-talks. In Pecha Kucha, we discussed various societal issues that exist in India. This discourse gave me a lot of confidence in my ability to speak. They also took weekly soft skill training, which helped me enhance my communication and personality.
      Based on my personal experience, I can confidently state that enrolling in this programme was the best decision I ever made, and I am grateful to Prograd for providing me with this opportunity.
    • Adhithya  User Photo
      Adhithya • Software engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I had chosen the Weekend Full Stack Development Program and I felt very comfortable with the schedule. Though I had exposure to CSS and HTML, I started to learn JS only after this course. I am from Biotechnology, but during my Post Graduation I had started to learn Python. I had basic knowledge and I have evolved through this program.

Transparency was one thing that I liked the most in this course. There was nothing hidden, be it where we stood in terms of learning or what opportunities came by. The mentors' support was highly commendable. We could evidently see that they have been investing genuine efforts in our growth.

The company specific placement training was very helpful as it did not only help with placements but also in improving our knowledge. Overall, this has been a good experience for me.
    • Yashasree  User Photo
      Yashasree • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I chose to take up the Java Full Stack Program as I wanted to change my career. Initially I was a bit afraid if I will be able to cope up with the schedule and move forward.  But the schedule of the program was well-structured and perfect to be carried out.

During every project I used to doubt myself if I would be able to finish, but I could finish everything on time and the output turned out to be very good.

I look at myself and wonder what I have become today after this program and I also feel so proud about myself. I was also working yet took this course as a full time. I have worked for eight years in the industry and as a woman sometimes it's tough as there are multiple things to handle at once. Lockdown was actually a blessing in disguise for me and I could spend most of the time everyday in this program.

Venkatesh, Prasanth, and Veeranaveen - my mentors, have been of immense support to me.  I am glad that I am placed in ThoughtWorks.
    • Govindharaj T  User Photo
      Govindharaj T • Trainee Software Engineer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I really enjoyed this program with FACE Prep. I had very little knowledge in coding and designing, and I started to learn from scratch. This program exposed me to a whole lot of new concepts that I could easily learn.

My experience in the program has been awesome. It has mainly driven away the fear I always had about what I am going to be doing in the future.

The journey was smooth with the support of the mentors. They were always available to clear my doubts. Sometimes I used to post my doubts at the wee hours and still there would be an immediate solution to my question.

I should definitely mention the support rendered by Mr. Venkatesh and Mr. Veeranaveen - without whom I wouldn't have made it this far. They continuously tracked my progress, gave me constant advice on what I should be doing, and always checked if everything was fine and on track.

The Placement opportunities were immense and the training for placement was exclusive. I was trained on problem solving and soft skills as well. This helped me to groom myself to give the best shot at the interview.

This program is a complete package and I have recommended this to my friends.
    • Punam S  User Photo
      Punam S • Student • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I liked the structure of the program the most. The content of the program was so good, and the sequence of the curriculum was smooth and helped me learn better. Though we could take this course on any other platform, this is the best program that I found out to be well-structured that made the understanding very easy. The practical lab sessions were thoroughly guided.

I should admit it was tough to cope up with the learning schedule of 10 hours every day but the support of the mentors aided us so well and I could complete the tasks on time. The schedule was hectic sometimes, but the project designing was relaxing and fun. I built games. Self-learning helped me to improve a lot.

Bhuvana was a very supportive mentor. She would schedule the sessions in the morning and give us clear inputs. She would also go one step ahead and guide us on where we could get stuck on that day. Her instructions would be clear and complete.

I used to believe that to build software you need to put in so much effort and that's very difficult. Like I used to think we need a postdoctoral degree to build such things. But now I can say after this course I understood that learning while doing can help us succeed. If you had asked me earlier how much time would I take to build something through learning then I would have told you two months But now I can confidently say I can do it in a week. My learning speed has also increased and I have become way better.

Apart from the curriculum, I have also improved my soft skills. I have learned to do better presentations. Mentors guided us in the right direction. I was a hard worker, but the Mentors put us in the right direction. Kannan, one of my mentors, always tells me your day does not start tomorrow, it starts today. He gave feedback every day, where we did good, what we did not get right, and how we could correct that. He encouraged us, gave us bonus questions, so we could work to get the bonus score. He was a good motivator. That's a pro thing about this program.

I would definitely recommend this program to others, this is a great program.

I expected Placement Season to be stressful, however with the support that I received from the mentors, it felt like a cakewalk.  We received complete company-specific training. We were also trained on all the necessary skills to get placed -  communication skills, soft skills, and technical. Mock interviews were conducted that boosted our confidence well enough to attend the placements without fear. Venkat, Venkatesh, and Anton played a major role in training us for placements. I am proud to mention that I am placed as a Developer in ThoughtWorks, with the support of FACE Prep ProGrad.
    • P Vidya  User Photo
      P Vidya • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      This is a really great platform to upskill ourselves, especially for candidates coming from a non-cs background, students or working professionals who have not studied these subjects as a part of their course.

We learnt everything right from Front End Development to Back End and there was a lot of support with the placement as well. Tests were conducted every day and there was a lot of interaction going on and we received a lot of support from the mentors.

I was basically from an electrical background, and did learn coding in my final year for placements.I was not aware of the latest technologies which could help me to start a career in development. From having little knowledge with coding and technologies, I should say I have learnt a lot about everything. It did bring me up to a level where I can confidently say that I can learn and work on new technology henceforth. I have learnt a lot in the past three months, from not even knowing HTML, CSS to learning front end and back end development. It's been a good experience.

The program was very interactive as it progressed. Placement guidance was given and mock interviews were held. The mentors were always available to support us. Mr. Venkatesh and Mr. Venkat played a major role in motivating us and they pushed us really hard to succeed. They pointed out the mistakes right away and that helped us to improve a lot. They also gave insights on what we were lacking at and what needs to be improved. They also taught us on Body Language and Common Interview Questions which were helpful.

I would recommend this program to whoever looks to learn coding and start a career in development.
    • Jashwanthi V  User Photo
      Jashwanthi V • Software Development Engineer 1 • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      I am an Electronics engineer and got placed from the college as a quality analyst( Testing job). Since I didn't like the profile, I was searching for a better opportunity. That’s when I got a mail regarding the ProGrad Full Stack Developer ProgamMERN stack program. I applied for this, after clearing test and interview, i got into this program.

During ProGrad Full Stack Developer program:
      During first three weeks, my mentor used to give a task every day. And also we need to complete one project for one week. This program is fully based on self-learning and people will guide only you on how to learn. They guide you for not only technical, there are so many classes to improve your soft skills, tech talks, and industry visit. Overall, this coaching is very different compared to other coaching classes which makes you independent throughout your life in the corporate industry.

For people who want to join ProGrad Full Stack Developer Program:
      If you are a person who is strong enough to self- learn and if you believe you can survive here, yes you can join this program.
    • Mohammed Mudassir  User Photo
      Mohammed Mudassir • SDE-1 • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      Initially, I thought this will be like typical classroom-based learning where everyday teacher would come and spoon feed us but It wasn’t like that in fact, we had to learn on our own & it was project-based learning i.e every week a project was assigned to us and we had to learn and do it in a week.

Starting 2 weeks was quite hectic and since I had CS background I somehow managed to complete the projects on time but those who were from Non-CS background they faced a lot of difficulties but they too managed to learn from others and online to complete the projects.

Now you might be thinking if we were self-learning then what did FACE Prep teach, well they guided & motivated us and they did take some classes and explained to us some important concepts which did help us in implementing it in our projects.

And every week there were tech talks from industry experts where we understood what it takes to be a developer and what are the challenges they face and how they resolve it and they also cleared our doubts regarding tech.

So their way of teaching has helped me in learning new technology and resolving the errors on my own and in the tech industry, you won't be just stuck to one language or tech stack (MERN, MEAN), it keeps changing and evolving as per requirements and it's very important to be able to adapt to the changes and learn it quickly.

If they had spoon-fed then later I would have blamed them that they didn't teach us the language which the employer is expecting us to work on but self-learning has helped me to survive in this industry and keep up with it.

Interview Preparation & Placements:
      They had many recruiters, I failed twice during the interview but in 3rd attempt, I cleared the interview and joined CareerLabs as SDE-1.

They use to take soft-skills classes every week which has improved my communication skills & my confidence which helped me in terms of facing the interviewer and their guidance & tips on coding and how to face an interview were helpful. Since I had done more than 20+ projects during the program & had been quite active in solving coding questions in HackerRank it helped me in clearing the coding round.

My Profiles: Github : http://github.com/md-mudassir,
      HackerRank:

Is it worth joining the ProGrad Full Stack Developer Program?
      It depends if you are willing to spend a minimum 8hrs a day learning and coding, consistent & hardworking and if you survive the starting 2 weeks of the program then definitely it's worth joining FACE Prep's ProGrad Full Stack Developer program.
    • Sourabh Anant Kulkarni  User Photo
      Sourabh Anant Kulkarni • E&TC Engineering Student • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      First of all, I genuinely feel this Full Stack Developer course is the best, I couldn’t find any other course similar to this one. I enrolled in many other courses in the past like from Eduonix, Upskill, Udemy, Grey Atom, Coursera. But I couldn’t find a better course with a really good curriculum, platform and experienced mentors who support and care, not just with technical skills but with professional skills too.

In terms of skills, before joining the course, I felt there was no scope for me in the software field as I came from an Electronics engineering background. I had no knowledge on programming languages and no idea about the software field. But now, after 12 weeks into the program, I would rate myself a 9 on a 10. I learnt a lot in the course, gained a lot of confidence and even started working on my own projects.

I would recommend this course specially to candidates from non CSE-IT background. There are plenty of job opportunities in the software field. But for people from a non CSE-IT background who are interested in the programming field, it is difficult to find proper support. There are a lot of problems that are faced when we shift our domain. That is where this course not only helps in picking skills and building our project portfolio, but also in getting job opportunities.
    • TRAINING FEEDBACK
      - 8/30/2021
      Sakshi Agarwal • Student
      I am Sakshi Agarwal, B.Tech 2021 pass out from Techno Main, Salt Lake, Kolkata. I joined Prograd through a train and hire program which was in collaboration with ThoughtWorks. It was a 10-week program that focused on problem-solving, object modeling, test-driven development, Java, and more. For me, Prograd's training was an entirely new experience. In general, training for everyone would consist of lectures with some ppts slides, some predetermined themes, and a conclusion. It was, however, an entirely different story here. We used to have discussions, and it was through those discussions that we discovered new information. It wasn't restricted to a specific curriculum.
      Prior to this program, I used to avoid Java and chose to use other languages instead. But now I'm fairly certain of it. The instructors were extremely helpful and kind to all of us. When we were stuck with a problem, they were quite approachable. We also held feedback sessions that were both one-way and two-way. They used to give us feedback on our strengths and weaknesses, as well as suggestions for how we could improve. Apart from offering input, they used to ask for comments on the training as well, to ensure we didn't have any issues or to see if there was anything they could better.
      Those feedbacks have undoubtedly increased my confidence in myself and my technical skills, and I owe my Mentor a great debt of gratitude for this confidence and upskilling.
      After this training with Prograd, I can confidently say that if someone is looking for career counselling, they can rely on Prograd. Prograd's support, mentorship, and advice will undoubtedly aid in achieving one's objectives and establishing one's dream profession in the computer industry.
    • Overall Experience:
      FACE PREP featured a video on the ProGrad-Thoughtworks train and hire program on its YouTube channel. After viewing the video, I decided to apply for it, and I did. Following that, I went through many assessment stages, including programming, interviews, and so on. After passing all of those rounds, I was eventually accepted into that program. Then ProGrad provided us with three months of incredible training. Those three months were known as "productive time." for me It was really beneficial in assisting me in getting through the process and learning many new methods and technology. The ProGrad crew is also really helpful, encouraging, and supportive. The mentors provide us with feedback, which has assisted us in better ourselves. The whole training programme was conducted online, and it was designed in such a way that we could learn quickly with ease and interest.
    • Alisha Gupta • Application Developer Intern • Graduate
      I used to follow Prograd on Instagram, and it was through them that I learned that ThoughtWorks, in partnership with Prograd, were employing women for their Train and Hire Program. The opportunity was only open to women, and I met the requirements, so I applied right away. There were multiple rounds of assessment.
      The first two rounds were basic coding rounds, in which we were given three coding questions to solve in 1.5 hours, followed by our code pairing, technical interview, and cultural fit round. The interviewers were very involved, and it seemed more like I was having a one-on-one chat with the mentors than a standard interview.
      We were then embarked on our three-month training experience. It was a completely different experience because we used to learn by asking questions and putting our doubts into practice. We were able to learn about a variety of topics in depth and gain valuable hands-on experience. The training was not only about technical abilities; we also had lessons on soft skills, which helped us gain a lot of confidence.
      Our mentors were the best part of the programme; they used to provide us quick feedback that was very helpful in identifying our flaws and areas where we needed to improve. The trainers were always present on the slack channel and eager to answer our questions. This training with ProGrad boosted my confidence and prepared me for the workplace.