4 Best Coding Bootcamps in Seoul
5Graduate - Course: Dev Bootcamp (Fullstack Intensive) - Seoul
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Web Dev (Fullstack Intensive)Wcoding is an excellent introduction to the tech-world.Originally a marketer, I wanted to change my career and learn new skills in the wake of the Covid19.Being ... Read MoreWcoding is an excellent introduction to the tech-world.
Originally a marketer, I wanted to change my career and learn new skills in the wake of the Covid19.
Being a total computer-illiterate, I joined the Fullstack Intensive course after a positive impression by Kyle and Judy.
Even though the courses were not cheap, it is still much affordable than most tech bootcamps in the US or Europe.
As I am now landing an internship in an AI company, I can say the curriculum was well-done and useful. It provides good fundamentals in Front and Back-end as well as the skills in demand on the job market.
All the workers (from the founders to teachers and interns) are nice, friendly and helpful. I wish to thank them for that.
Big thumbs up for the Job Support also. The school provides a custom-made assistance for the students, sharing with them internships/job opportunities and counselling regarding their visa status.
On the other hand, it is called intensive for a reason: do not even think of joining if you are not committed.
Keep in mind learning new skills and finding a job is a very taxing process. Especially if you have zero scientific/technical background.
As far as I am concerned, it was a very stressful experience.
If that's the case, be kind to yourself. Work on your portfolio, stick around and look for internships.
To conclude, Wcoding will give you the tools, the guideline and the proper environment to start a career in the Tech Industry.
Nonetheless, you will need a lot of time and even more practice to land the job of your dreams at Google.
It is hard, but it is doable.
Now go coding.
- Teaches useful coding languages and essential coding skills (much more effective than self-studying)
- Great team: teachers and developers will always make time to listen to you and help you work on your projects.- Our main teacher Marie was professional and encouraging with a non non-sense attitude.
- You learn by doing.- Sets you on track for the job market.- Able to network with other developers.
- The school never gives up on you as long as you don't give up on yourself.
-How about a slightly longer learning period ?
-Create programs based on each student's level (beginner, faux-beginner, experienced and so on...)
-Hire more teachers
-More counselling about personal development for each student.
- 127Reviews12CoursesSchool of IT offers both online and in person bootcamps from its campuses in Cape Town and Somerset West, South Africa. Bootcamps include Full Stack Software... Read MoreSchool of IT offers both online and in person bootcamps from its campuses in Cape Town and Somerset West, South Africa. Bootcamps include Full Stack Software Development, Mobile App Development, Digital Marketing, CyberSecurity, and Data Science. Students may choose to complete the bootcamps in 12-weeks (full time) or 24-weeks (part time). All bootcamps come with courseware, including ebooks, certain software programs, and additional resources. Read MoreAlice Kim Brook
5Student - Course: Software Engineering course - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Excellent experienceMy experience with The School of IT was very transformative, equipping me with the practical skills and confidence to get into software engineering . I highly ... Read MoreMy experience with The School of IT was very transformative, equipping me with the practical skills and confidence to get into software engineering . I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an intensive and impactful learning experience.One on one online classes, you have the tutor's full attention. You can ask as many questions as you want without worrying about other students.... Read Less