coders-lab-logo

Coders Lab

Amsterdam, Brussels, Bucharest, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Gothenburg, Jakarta, Kraków, Liverpool, London, Madrid, Manchester, Online, Prague, Stockholm, Vienna, Warsaw

Coders Lab

Coders Lab is a global chain of IT schools founded in Poland in 2013 offering bootcamps in Python development and JavaScript development. Coders Lab has campuses in Austria, Czech Republic, Indonesia, Poland, Romania, Spain, and online. The bootcamp can be taken full-time, part-time, or remote. Coders Lab’s instructors are experienced developers with a passion for coding.

Coders Lab teaches new, practical skills with project-based curriculum to people with no previous IT experience. Bootcamp students will build a rich portfolio of projects. Group classes are led by instructors, and there are also self-study workshops, exams, and final projects for each stage of the bootcamp.

No experience is needed, but applicants must show a positive attitude towards learning and dedication to hard work. Incoming students will complete pre-work covering basic IT knowledge.

Recent Coders Lab Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (36) reviews for Coders Lab →

Recent Coders Lab News

• Automation Tester

Java, Quality Assurance Testing
      LocationWarsaw, Online, Kraków, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester, London, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Brussels, Amsterdam, Prague, Vienna, Jakarta, Madrid, Bucharest
      Do you think that if you have yet no clue about coding then entering the IT industry will take too long? Not necessarily! The Automation Tester course may be an answer. Within just two weeks you will become a Junior Test Automation Specialist. Throughout this course, you will learn how to create automated tests. You will learn about the tools and the work environment of a tester and go through a complete Scrum sprint while becoming familiar with testing practices. In addition, this course can be combined into a bundle with the Manual Tester course.
      Own financing, Labour Office Subsidy, Knowledge Education Development Operational Programme, National Science Educational Programme, Development Services Base

Minimum Skill LevelManual Testing Course
      Prep Work40 hours
    • Java Developer

Java, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, SQL, Git, GitHub, HTML
      LocationWarsaw, Vienna, Kraków, Online, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester, London, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Brussels, Amsterdam, Prague, Jakarta, Madrid, Bucharest
      During the course, you will learn Java for Internet applications from scratch. This universal language works for mobile applications to even banking systems. It’s universal which gives you the possibility to enter quite an exciting career path. You will get to know Spring - one of the most important Java frameworks and the Hibernate library. Java will be perfect for you if you like logic puzzles and analyzing problems thoroughly.

Prep Work60 hours, Git, Java, SQL, HTML, Unix systems
    • JavaScript Developer

HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, MongoDB, Node.js, React.js
      LocationWarsaw, Jakarta, Madrid, Kraków, Online, Vienna, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester, London, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Brussels, Amsterdam, Prague, Bucharest
      JavaScript Developer Our JavaScript Developer bootcamp helps you to start with the basics. By focusing on front-end related issues, the course allows you to self-sufficiently develop responsive websites based on any given layout. You don’t have to have any experience to join this program. This course is right for you if you are interested in running web applications and learning what they look like. You will learn how to make your first website, understand advanced issues related to setting up elements on the page and how to breathe life into your static website using JavaScript. You will put your knowledge into practice. This is where you will learn how to combine the acquired knowledge and prepare the final project. It will be a showcase for your future employer.
      Own financing, Installments
      Prep Work60 hours, HTML, JavaScript, Unix systems
    • Manual Tester

CSS, HTML, Linux, MySQL, Scrum, Agile, REST
      LocationWarsaw, Jakarta, Kraków, Online, Vienna, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester, London, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Brussels, Amsterdam, Prague, Madrid, Bucharest
      If you consider entering the IT job market then manual testing is considered as the quickest way to achieve it. The Manual Tester course will help you to start your adventure with IT. You will learn about good practices in testing, the tools, and the work environment of a tester. You also take part in a full Scrum sprint. In a very short time, you will become a Junior Manual Tester, which will be confirmed by passing an exam and getting an ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) certificate.
      Prep Work40 hours

Django, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, Python, CSS, Git, GitHub, HTML
      LocationWarsaw, Jakarta, Kraków, Online, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester, London, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Brussels, Amsterdam, Prague, Vienna, Madrid, Bucharest
      Python developer bootcamp is a basic course that will lead you to create your first applications. By learning the back-end Python, you will know the secrets of writing the server-side code. You will be responsible for system logic and making sure that the front-end part receives the appropriate information to display correctly in the browser window. After completing the Python Developer course, you can develop your professional career towards a full-stack developer, software architect, or project manager.
      Prep Work60 hours: Unix Systems, Git, HTML and CSS, Introduction to Python
    • Anastasja  User Photo
      Anastasja • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I am very satisfied with the Tester course. The mentor conveys his knowledge very well and backs it up with examples from his years of professional experience. He was able to answer all my questions related to testing. Preparation for the exam was also at a high level. I do recommend it!
    • Satisfied
      - 8/28/2020
      Morawski Andrzej  User Photo
      Morawski Andrzej • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
       I attened the intense course  Java Developer Web at coder lab school.  It was very demanding, a lot of new things in a short period of time, but thanks to the very positive attitude of tutors, who where always patient and eager to explain everything (sometimes even more than twice), it was possible to absord this big amount of knowledge.  Next thing which I liked in coders lab course, were the weekly exams which kept me motivated to learn and give me the opportunity to check my skills and deal with code on my own in more stresfull situation.

I was very satisfed with the course.
    • Coders Lab
      - 11/9/2019
      Hossam Khattab  User Photo
      Hossam Khattab • Udacity student. • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I have leanred much from them. It was a realy exciting experince.
    • Iwona • Graduate
      I have fond memories of this school! The course was neither difficult nor easy. I knew what I was in for, so at the time I tried to concentrate 200% on the course and learning.

Now I work as a software engineer and I deal mainly with backend. I create web applications and microservices that support the business of my company. In retrospect I know that the course was only a small part of what I know now, but it turned out to be a great start to change the industry. I finished the JS course, but since a year I've been writing applications mainly in C# and .NET Core, so it's another proof that if you want to, you can :)

I changed the industry, I have a job that I am very happy with, I am constantly learning, I am never bored at work, and of course the salary is much higher :D

• Magda • developer • Graduate
      A very good course! There were two things that really appealed to me right from the start. Learning what it looks like to work professionally, with git and configuring the environment, and the developers leading the course, with whom you could talk about anything and they were eager to help you understand what this whole programming world is about. The course was difficult and demanding but I guess that's what anyone who is determined to learn something and spend their money on it expects. I was on the weekend course and it was a very intensive 11 months with many sacrifices but at the same time very rewarding. I really appreciated the practical exercises, exams and materials that Coderslab prepared. But probably the biggest advantage of the course was the guidance along the chosen path and the indication of what you need to know to be able to program in a given technology in addition to the programming language itself.

• Alex • Student
      The course met my needs. The difficulty level could have been minimally higher. I mainly mean JS, because the React module was already very intensive and in-depth. What helped me the most in learning was the large number of exercises and assignments solved in class and at home. The mentor was well prepared and very helpful, all the other lecturers too.

I am currently on a programming internship, which I got at the end of the course. I found a job practically by myself through Coders Lab - I was invited to recruitment thanks to active participation in workshops organized by your partner company. :) My impressions so far have been great - well organized practical training. Definitely, it is not an internship focused on making coffee and photocopying, but on actual training of a future employee

• Awesome course
      - 9/7/2021
      Chris • Student
      I was driving to the lake in the summer and a programmer-friend said I should take a course, that it was easy ( he lied =( ) and I could try it because I’m smart. So I tried. It was hard, you have to learn a lot because there is a lot of information. But in the end I succeeded, now I work and I am a freelancer. I won't tell anyone that it is easy, but I will tell everyone that it is possible if you are willing :)

If anyone considering the course asks if it's worth it, the answer will be an unequivocal yes!
    • George • Graduate
      IT has always interested me, but I didn't know how to get hooked or how to get into this industry. The course made it possible. I learned some basics that allowed me to go further and dive in these topics. Thanks to this, I am constantly developing and every new day brings new challenges to overcome.

On the course, for me personally, it was difficult and intense. More than once my day looked like this:

6-23 learning and programming, 23.30 - 5.50 sleeping ;)

But now I work in IT, financially I am satisfied, and I also know that it will only get better :) Every day I do something different and I often have to deal with things that I did not do. In a word, controlled chaos, which I really like! And the possibility of working remotely is something I have come to love especially these days!
    • Aga • Graduate
      In September 2017 I went to Coders Lab for an open day and got hooked;) I started learning from youtube a few times before, but I was discouraged thinking it was too difficult for me. However, as it turned out, I was very wrong then :)
      After the course, I definitely had positive impressions, although the course itself was very demanding and intense.
      I am currently working as a JavaScript Developer. I have 4 years of professional experience. I am working on a large international healthcare application. The work is very interesting:)
      I still have fond memories of CodersLab and the learning process.
      - 9/2/2021
      Ola • Student
      I am very satisfied. The lecturers were very friendly and very well prepared. Classes were conducted at a very high level.
      Nice service of the course tutor, quick settling of students issues. The course tutor reminded me of the most important information about organizational matters, she was always available and helpful.
      - 9/1/2021
      Klaudia • Graduate
      I thought about doing the course back a few years ago when I was on parental leave, but I managed to come across it relatively recently. The course was very intensive, maybe even too intensive, so I'm glad I didn't take it when I had small children (because I simply wouldn't have had the time and I wouldn't have made it).
      As for my impressions, well I think that:
      you need to set aside a lot of time for this course
      you need to have a lot of willingness and motivation
      If the previous 2 points are for you to meet, you'll be delighted with the quality of the materials and the amount of information
      To sum up: it's hard, but you can do it. Studying requires a lot of effort. Personally, I am satisfied.
      I don't doubt that everyone will be satisfied with the materials!
    • Alicja • Graduate
      In my opinion, the course was quite difficult. It required absorbing a lot of new knowledge in quite a short time. I chose the weekend mode and I think that it was a bull's eye. Despite the fact that it was very demanding, I actually had a little more time to absorb and consolidate my knowledge.

However, I lacked some general knowledge of programming. Everything was focused around one language. It would be a good idea to introduce, among other things, a module on design patterns. In everyday life developers use it and don't know that they are doing it. In my opinion, this element would significantly improve the quality of the written code at the very beginning of the adventure after bootcamp.

And the overall impression is that this course gives a SOLID foundation for further development and it allowed me to make a career change, which I am very happy with at the moment!