coders-lab-logo

Coders Lab

Bucharest, Jakarta, Kraków, Madrid, Online, Prague, Vienna, Warsaw

Coders Lab

Coders Lab is a global chain of IT schools founded in 2013 offering courses in front end development, back end development, software testing, and UX design. Coders Lab has campuses in Austria, Czech Republic, Indonesia, Poland, Romania, Spain, and online. The bootcamp can be taken full-time, part-time (classes held on weekends), or remote (classes held in the evening and weekends). Coders Lab teaches new, practical skills with project-based curriculum to people with no previous IT experience. Bootcamp students will build a rich portfolio of projects.

No experience is needed, but applicants must show a positive attitude towards learning and dedication to hard work.

Recent Coders Lab Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (25) reviews for Coders Lab →

Recent Coders Lab News

• Automation Tester

Quality Assurance Testing, Java
      LocationKraków, Online, Warsaw
      Throughout this course you learn how to create automated tests. You learn about the tools and the work environment of a tester and go through a complete Scrum sprint while becoming familiar with testing practices. This is the quickest way to enter the IT job market. Within two weeks you will become a Junior Test Automation Specialist. This course can be combined into a bundle with the Manual Tester course.
      Own financing, Labour Office Subsidy, Knowledge Education Development Operational Programme, National Science Educational Programme, Development Services Base

Minimum Skill LevelManual Testing Course
      Prep Work40 hours
    • Java Developer

HTML, GitHub, Git, Java, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, SQL
      LocationOnline, Kraków, Vienna, Warsaw
      During the course, you will learn Java for Internet applications from scratch. It is a universal language in which both mobile applications and extensive banking systems are created. You will get to know Spring - one of the most important Java frameworks and the Hibernate library. You can join the course even if you do not have programming experience or similar education - although these are welcome advantages. Java is for you if you like logic puzzles and analyzing problems thoroughly.

Prep Work60 hours, Git, Java, SQL, HTML, Unix systems
    • JavaScript Developer

HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, MongoDB, Node.js, React.js
      LocationVienna, Online, Kraków, Madrid, Jakarta, Warsaw
      During this course you learn JavaScript, starting with the basics. By focusing on front-end related issues the knowledge you gain throughout the course allows you to self sufficiently develop responsive web sites based on any given layout. This is a beginners course for people with no programming experience. If you are interested in running web applications and learning what they look like, this is course for you.
      Prep Work60 hours, HTML, JavaScript, Unix systems
    • Manual Tester

REST, Agile, CSS, HTML, Linux, MySQL, Scrum
      LocationVienna, Online, Kraków, Jakarta, Warsaw
      Throughout this course you learn to manually test software, starting with the basics. This is the quickest way to enter the IT job market. During the course you take an exam and if you pass, you get an ISTQB certificate. You will learn about good practices in testing, the tools and the work environment of a tester. You also take part in a full Scrum sprint. In two weeks you will become a Junior Manual Tester. If you want to immediately take the next step in your development, you can combine this course and follow it with the Automated Testing Course in a bundle.
      Prep Work40 hours
    • Python Developer

HTML, GitHub, Git, CSS, Django, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, Python
      LocationOnline, Kraków, Jakarta, Warsaw
      During this course you will learn Python, starting with the basics. Even if you have never programmed before you will create your first applications in week one, and then it only gets more interesting. You will learn about Django - the most popular Python framework and bring dynamics to your applications by getting to know JavaScript. In 9 weeks you become a Junior Python Developer.
      Prep Work60 hours: Unix Systems, Git, HTML and CSS, Introduction to Python
    • Anastasja  User Photo
      Anastasja • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I am very satisfied with the Tester course. The mentor conveys his knowledge very well and backs it up with examples from his years of professional experience. He was able to answer all my questions related to testing. Preparation for the exam was also at a high level. I do recommend it!
    • Satisfied
      - 8/28/2020
      Morawski Andrzej  User Photo
      Morawski Andrzej • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
       I attened the intense course  Java Developer Web at coder lab school.  It was very demanding, a lot of new things in a short period of time, but thanks to the very positive attitude of tutors, who where always patient and eager to explain everything (sometimes even more than twice), it was possible to absord this big amount of knowledge.  Next thing which I liked in coders lab course, were the weekly exams which kept me motivated to learn and give me the opportunity to check my skills and deal with code on my own in more stresfull situation.

I was very satisfed with the course.
    • Coders Lab
      - 11/9/2019
      Hossam Khattab  User Photo
      Hossam Khattab • Udacity student. • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I have leanred much from them. It was a realy exciting experince.
    • Alicja • Graduate
      In my opinion, the course was quite difficult. It required absorbing a lot of new knowledge in quite a short time. I chose the weekend mode and I think that it was a bull's eye. Despite the fact that it was very demanding, I actually had a little more time to absorb and consolidate my knowledge.

However, I lacked some general knowledge of programming. Everything was focused around one language. It would be a good idea to introduce, among other things, a module on design patterns. In everyday life developers use it and don't know that they are doing it. In my opinion, this element would significantly improve the quality of the written code at the very beginning of the adventure after bootcamp.

And the overall impression is that this course gives a SOLID foundation for further development and it allowed me to make a career change, which I am very happy with at the moment!
    • Karolina • Student
       When I got the idea to change my job, some of my programmers friends advised me to go to the Coders Lab course.
      As I had not heard anyone say anything about any other school - I had no doubts and came to Coders Lab.
      I believe that the course was at the right level and pace.
      The lecturers try to help, explain everything, and have a great sense of humor (at least in my opinion).
      Summarizing: I understand why my friends recommended this school. I don't know about others, but I'm happy with this school.
    • Tester CL
      - 6/15/2021
      Anna • Graduate
       I had two weeks of the manual tester course at Coders Lab, a lot of useful knowledge, practical approach and the ISTQB certificate exam included in the price. Very well prepared tutor - mentor. Less than two weeks after the course I got a job as a junior without any previous IT experience! I highly recommend it to those who are undecided!
    • Tester
      - 6/10/2021
      Greg • Graduate
       I went for the Manual Tester course after reading several reviews on the internet. After starting the course I was amazed by the amount of knowledge we were about to grasp in such a short time. The amount of help and support I got from the tutor and the mentor is indescribable.

The moral is one:
      If you know what you are going to Coders Lab for and are not afraid of hard work, you will reach your goal faster than you think.
      Special greetings to the course tutor Ms. Magdalena
    • Highly satisfied
      - 6/8/2021
      Paweł • Junior Python Developer • Graduate
      Hi everyone :)
      I will also tell my story. I previously worked in board game publishing. The job at the time was somewhat by chance, so I wanted to take a more conscious professional step. The course was rather not difficult. I would have preferred it to be much longer (like twice as long) so that there was more material. But I understand that then it would cost more, so maybe not many people could afford it.
      After the course I was looking for a job for about 5 months. Now I do the back end in Python and Postgres at a small company dealing with analytics and IT. I earn a bit more than before and have more opportunities for professional development, so I think it was money well spent :)
    • Emil
      I signed up for the python course to broaden my excel-analytical skill set, and I am very satisfied. 6 weeks is definitely not enough time to deeply dive into such a broad topic. On the plus side, the course covers a lot of topics, how much content is left on the slides, tasks, workshops, and ready code for further independent work. Plus I really liked the atmosphere of the group, the lecturers, mentor and course tutor who gave us a lot of attention.
    • Anna • Graduate
       Before the start of the course, I didn't have much contact with the IT world, I only attended a website development course, but I didn't go that way at all. I also worked as a pastry chef.
      My boyfriend, who is a programmer himself, made me realize the existence of the profession of a tester. He told me that it was a good start in the IT industry and gave me a manual tester course at Coders Lab. So I decided to take the risk and it paid off.
      Overall impression is very good. I learned a lot, which resulted in getting the ISTQB certificate. I liked the practical classes the most, because I could see what a tester's work on real projects might look like. We also got a lot of tips on how to deal with job interviews, which was also useful. It was an intensive course for a beginner like me, but I think everyone can handle it.
      I work as a software quality specialist. This is my second job as a tester, currently I have over 2 years of experience in testing.
    • Coders Lab
      - 5/20/2021
      Wiktoria • Graduate
       Full professionalism, both on the part of the organisers and the lecturers. The knowledge package for the Java course is very well structured. You have to put a lot of effort to pass the course, but CodersLab does its best to support you. I recommend it:)
    • automation tester
      - 5/20/2021
      Jacek • Graduate
       At Coders Lab, I took part in a course on manual and automation tester. When I was going for the course I had no knowledge about testing and had little to do with IT in general. Now, I am working as a tester/analyst and I think that the money I spent on the course is, so far, the best invested money in my life.
      On the course, there was a lot of theoretical knowledge, but also a lot of practice. Now I'm not afraid of Jira anymore :)
      I recommend the tester course, especially if your mentor is Karol. With him, the level of knowledge increases every minute :D