Noble Desktop has taught computer graphics and web development since 1991. If students experience challenges in their learning, instructors tweak the class to make it work better. Noble Desktop focuses their teaching methods on "learn, then practice" by encouraging students to watch demonstrations, and then apply the skills learned. Also, students can choose the flexibility of their schedule with full-time and part-time options.
Recent Noble Desktop News
Recent Noble Desktop Reviews: Rating 5.0
New York City
50% off Noble Desktop Scholarship
Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Noble Desktop scholarship for 50% off tuition!
Offer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship.
- Web Design Certificate (New York City)
Noble Desktop Reviews
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
As a long-time refugee of print design, I took the plunge and invested in my career by taking Noble Desktop’s Web Design Certificate Program.
I feel like it really paid off. I felt empowered and posessed the tools to design and build modern, responsive web sites.
The aspect I most appreciated was learning up-to-date best practices for executing modern web designs. Noble Desktop's original step-by-step books are second to none: easy to follow and handy references to fall back on while working on a project.
The course instructors bring their own valuable real-world expeirence and are eager to help and share their knowledge.
After finishing the Web Design Certificate program at Noble Desktop I was able to prepare my artwork and build my own website.
The books are easy to understand and make it possible to learn without any stress.
The instructors at Noble Desktop are very knowledgable and work with you on a personal basis to help you understand the material in the workbooks.
I especially like how the workbooks are written very clearly with examples to help guide you towards understanding the materal.
I took the WordPress.org class at Noble Desktop not long after I moved to New York City in 2012. I decided to build my portfolio with WordPress, and heard good things about Noble. I was very glad I signed up. That class helped me not only build my portfolio site with WordPress, but it gave me the knowledge to build other WordPress sites as well. When I decided to build a website from scratch in 2014, I ran into a number of issues, so I kept signing up for web classes at Noble. Each class helped me get through whatever problem I was facing. Once the site was completed, I had taken almost all the classes for a Web Design certificate, so I took the last couple to get both the Web Design and Web Development certificates. The method that Noble teaches, with a demonstration followed by a hands-on exercise, was extremely effective, and I felt I really learned the material that way. Also, the web design and development meetup for certificate students was extremely helpful for the production of my website, in terms of the design, user experience, and coding.
Our latest on Noble Desktop
Welcome to the September 2016 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to big fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. Of course, we cover our 2016 Outcomes and Demographics Report (we spent a ton of time on this one and hope everyone gets a chance to read it)! Other trends include growth of the industry, increasing diversity in tech through bootcamps, plus news about successful bootcamp alumni, and new schools and campuses. Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast!Continue Reading →