Showing 326 - 350 of 597
- 4Reviews7CoursesCode Academy Berlin offers six, in-person bootcamps of varying lengths in both Web Development and Data Science tracks. Bootcamps are held on campus in the R... Read MoreCode Academy Berlin offers six, in-person bootcamps of varying lengths in both Web Development and Data Science tracks. Bootcamps are held on campus in the Rummelsburg neighborhood overlooking the Spree river. The bootcamps are designed with an agile modular structure that echoes the agile project management work environments students will later encounter in the workplace. Read MoreNatalia
5Graduate - Course: Web Development: Specialization Module - Berlin
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Strongly recommendedI came to Code Academy without any coding knowledge, yet I already had a job offer when I finished the course.During the course, the most important questions re ... Read MoreI came to Code Academy without any coding knowledge, yet I already had a job offer when I finished the course.... Read Less
During the course, the most important questions regarding language and technology were explained step by step. I received a lot of support from mentors and Ottavia in particular has always pushed me forward. The atmosphere was great, colleagues from the course willingly shared their knowledge. Overall, a wonderful 5 months, full of learning, challenges but also interesting, open-minded people!
- 4Reviews3CoursesMTS Class is an tech training provider that offers Linux courses in a hybrid environment. The Linux Core program is 12 weeks, and the Linux Core+ program is ... Read MoreMTS Class is an tech training provider that offers Linux courses in a hybrid environment. The Linux Core program is 12 weeks, and the Linux Core+ program is 22 weeks. The Core program teaches students everything they need to become a Linux System Administrator. The Core+ is paced for comprehension, and includes tutoring, and interview and resume prep. MTS Class has graduated over 150 classes and 1,500 students. Read MoreOmari
5Student - Course: Linux Cyber Core - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: MTSClassListen if where being honest, learning a new language is difficult but you have to be open to making a mistake and these instructors help you but you have to as ... Read MoreListen if where being honest, learning a new language is difficult but you have to be open to making a mistake and these instructors help you but you have to ask for the assistance. I am happy to be apart of this course and group!!... Read Less
- 4Reviews5CoursesGreen Fox Academy is a coding bootcamp that offers full-time, part-time software development bootcamps online as well as in-person at its campuses in Hungary... Read MoreGreen Fox Academy is a coding bootcamp that offers full-time, part-time software development bootcamps online as well as in-person at its campuses in Hungary, Czech Republic, and Slovakia. Students will participate in a school-based mentoring methodology where only 10% of class time will be used for instruction. Throughout the training, learning will be based on completing assignments. In the first two months, students work on introductory training exercises, and then the second two months will be dedicated to sample projects. Read Moreonlinetraining
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Best Online Training Institute in Hyderabad, India | Ecorp TrainingsTop and Best Software Training Institutes in Hyderbad, Leader in Online,Corporate& Classroom training on PHP training, Full Stck Training, AngularJS Training, ... Read MoreTop and Best Software Training Institutes in Hyderbad, Leader in Online,Corporate& Classroom training on PHP training, Full Stck Training, AngularJS Training, Web Designing Training, Laravel PHP Training, html css training, sap abap training, digital marketing training, with job support , <a href="https://www.ecorptrainings.com/">Best Online Training Institute in India</a>... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp (Full Time) - Canary Islands
Verified Via GitHub
Says: YES, you shouldIf you are here reading this comment, it means that you are not sure about doing this course. So I will help you: Yes, do it, go ahead and you will not regret m ... Read MoreIf you are here reading this comment, it means that you are not sure about doing this course. So I will help you:... Read Less
Yes, do it, go ahead and you will not regret making that decision. It will change your career and will reveal a lot of possibilities in your new way.
A group of passionate teachers led me through this intense experience during 3 months and they taught me everything I know about web development, because I began the course with no experience or knowledge.
SPOILER ALERT: The road will be hard, but every minute will definitely be worth it.
- 4Reviews2CoursesMetana offers self-paced, online bootcamps covering Solidity (24 weeks) and Rust (24 weeks). The bootcamps are project-based and students will finish the cou... Read MoreMetana offers self-paced, online bootcamps covering Solidity (24 weeks) and Rust (24 weeks). The bootcamps are project-based and students will finish the course with a portfolio to show to potential employers. Metana holds office hours throughout the week and students can receive support from industry professional instructors. Read More
4Graduate - Course: Code School - Memphis
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Strong curriculum and phenomenal supportCode Crew CodeSchool provided me with a quality introduction to development in only 6 months! I came from a non-technical background. I had no previous experien ... Read More
Code Crew CodeSchool provided me with a quality introduction to development in only 6 months! I came from a non-technical background. I had no previous experience with coding but I did have the drive to learn and succeed and that is truly all you need for this program. The class size was ideal! Two instructors, and occasionally teaching assistants, were able to teach and reinforce multiple concepts a day with the bonus of review sessions before and after class. The technical skills and technologies that I learned in the CodeSchool directly contributed to me landing a development internship within months of graduation! The CodeSchool also provided extensive soft skills training and career prep that made me feel more confident with each interview and networking event that I attended. This is still a new program ( I am a graduate of the second cohort) and I see a lot of growth as this already impressive program gains traction in the Memphis tech community!... Read Less
5Student - Course: Web Development Bootcamp - Boston
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: One of the BEST decisions I've ever madeI was looking for a career change at the end of 2019 and started researching web development. I loved that this bootcamp was local and offered one day a week in ... Read MoreI was looking for a career change at the end of 2019 and started researching web development. I loved that this bootcamp was local and offered one day a week in person classes. I was so nervous that I would end up in over my head (I had ZERO coding experience) but all of my nerves went away after orientation. I was so inspired by that first day of class. This isn't just a web development course, this is also a course in professional and personal development. My classmates came from all different backgrounds and that made this class so much more interesting! We were encouraged to discuss our different backgrounds and to celebrate and utilize each other's strengths. I always felt comfortable asking questions in class and was never made to feel embarrassed for not understanding something. The instructors do an an amazing job of balancing teaching technical skills and soft skills. I still can't believe how much I learned and all of the things I built in just a few months. I was so impressed with how quickly and efficiently they were able to pivot our class to 100% online when the pandemic started in March, they were still able to provide a number of interesting and informational speakers and engage all of us in meaningful discussions. All students are offered career support after graduation which was extended for many of us due to the tough job market during the pandemic. You will not find a more supportive group of teachers and staff who truly care about your future. These are people I know I will stay in touch with for years to come and skills that I will use for life.... Read Less
- 4Reviews6CoursesDublin Coding School is a bootcamp based in Ireland offering part-time online courses in data analytics (8 weeks), automated testing (7 weeks), manual testin... Read MoreDublin Coding School is a bootcamp based in Ireland offering part-time online courses in data analytics (8 weeks), automated testing (7 weeks), manual testing (7 weeks), full stack web development (8 weeks), UX/UI design (6 weeks), and cybersecurity (8 weeks). Dublin Coding School also offers a co-working space for students to work on projects and learn outside of class. Read More
- 4Reviews8CoursesSkillspire offers online bootcamps with courses including Full Stack Web Development Immersive (16 weeks), Intro to Data Analytics (12 weeks), Advanced Data ... Read MoreSkillspire offers online bootcamps with courses including Full Stack Web Development Immersive (16 weeks), Intro to Data Analytics (12 weeks), Advanced Data Analytics (12 weeks), Cybersecurity (16 weeks), Java/Cloud Computing with AWS (20 weeks), and C#/Azure Cloud (20 weeks) bootcamps. Skillspire’s mission is to diversify tech, helping people transition their careers into tech no matter their background. Skillspire bootcamp students receive mentorship throughout the program to help them upskill their technical and soft skills. Read MoreTasha Simbeck
5Graduate - Course: C# & Azure Cloud - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Full Review from a Recent StudentSoftware Engineering Course Review Summary: There are some programs available to help with tuition. The tuition cost is very reasonable and they offer Flexible ... Read MoreSoftware Engineering Course Review Summary:
- There are some programs available to help with tuition.
- The tuition cost is very reasonable and they offer Flexible payment options.
- The class size is small which allows the instructor to help students during or after class times.
- The schedule is very relaxed and designed for people with busy lives.
- The course is beneficial for all experience levels. You will learn C Sharp (C#) through the course while learning how programming concepts are applied in real world scenarios/ industry.
- After the course they offer career counseling.
They really want you to get a job in whichever industry you choose! Another benefit of the smaller size of this school is they do well if you do well.
There are a couple programs out there that might help cover tuition if you qualify and the school offers reasonable financing options. I had spoken to one of their recruiters before signing up and was able to work out options best suited to my financial situation with their senior leadership. They have some information about their financing options on their website, but if the cost of tuition is the only hurdle you see then be open with them and talk it out. They absolutely want to help people who honestly wish to help themselves.
Skillspire is a small institution focused on getting people into the tech industry. Their size allows them to help you in the right capacity needed for your situation. They have more freedom to accommodate their students on a personal basis.
Are you a nervous test taker or stress over due dates? NO WORRIES HERE! You won't take a single exam and due dates are very flexible. The course was designed to be no stress/low pressure for the students. The grading structure is very relaxed as well. Turn in your assignment and get the points.
Concerned you won't be able to find the time to participate?
I live on the East Coast and they're based in Seattle, WA. That's a 3 hour time difference. Wednesday classes were late for my time zone but if I couldn't make it to class the instructor sent a link to the recording of the class. They're understanding and lenient on attendance.
You will not pass/fail based on attendance or grades. You are responsible for learning the material just like any other learning institution but they will pull all the stops to make sure you can learn what they're teaching. You get out of this course exactly what you put in. When I went through the course we didn't have our first official homework assignment until just before half way through the 20 weeks. Personally I recommend using an additional resource to practice what you learn between classes. I was brand new to all the material and I felt I needed it and the extra practice helped.
Worried you're computer skills are outdated?
For me, I was a fairly new to programming and didn't have a language I already knew. I had dabbled in C++ in the early 2000's and I liked it. I can't say I put much effort in staying current in tech since that time. When I was looking into this course I wasn't even familiar with Window OS's post Windows XP. I used computers at work that ran Windows 7 - 10 but I only used them for very basic tasks. Upon signing up for the course I had to get myself a proper laptop but I was definitely overdue. ; )
My point is, I barely had a hobby remotely related to tech before I took this course and I didn't struggle due to that. I had played around with some Linux distros on an ARM device (Raspberry Pi 3B+) I purchased on a whim a few years ago but it wasn't even operational when I committed myself to taking the course. I was absolutely a novice.
I just recently finished the course and I'm excited to see where I end up from here.
- 4Reviews1CourseJademy is a full time coding bootcamp located in Bucharest, Romania. It was launched to fight unemployment and train qualified IT workers. Jademy focuses on ... Read MoreJademy is a full timecoding bootcamp located in Bucharest, Romania. It was launched to fight unemployment and train qualified IT workers. Jademy focuses on Java and Android development. The course also includes job assistance, project development, and seminars. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Software Development Intensive - Seattle
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Expectations Meet RealityAda Developers Academy ( ADA ) delivers what it says it does. You will receive a top notch education in programming, computer science fundamentals, and preparat ... Read More
Ada Developers Academy ( ADA ) delivers what it says it does. You will receive a top notch education in programming, computer science fundamentals, and preparation for whiteboard style interviewing. You will not be charged tuition and you will receive a stipend at the end of each month of your internship that is the equivalent of 35 hours a week at $15 an hour. Taxes will not be taken out of your check as your role is that of a contractor. Most of your class will have job offers before the cohort ends, but not all, often for reasons not under ADA's ( or the Adies' ) control. You will graduate ready to enter the job market as a junior developer. You will think that you should feel more skilled and experienced once you reach that point but you won't ( what you hope to feel like usually takes 5 years of experience and work to achieve ). You will have a strong network of graduates to lean on and the support of ADA during future job searches and dealing with the challenges that the tech industry brings.
Teaching will usually be spot on, but there will be missteps and errors along the way. You will be doing more independent study than you anticipate. Your instructors ( 2 per 24 students, 1 floating instructor, 1 Jumpstart instructor, a dedicated Computer Science Fundamentals instructor, and an outstanding student counselor ) are supportive, committed to the mission of ADA, and eager for you to succeed, but they are human. Things more very fast and you have to advocate for yourself and your classmates. Sometimes tutoring is available, sometimes not. If you start to fall behind you need to recognize it quickly and get assistance immediately. You may have to go outside of ADA to do that.
You will receive education and training about social justice, including the concerns and challenges of women of color and non-binary individuals. You will be personally be challenged. You will learn things you didn't know about yourself, and didn't necessarily want to know. You will learn that there is difference between ADA and the Adies alumnix. It was the alumnix who made the commitment to "no woman left behind". Students have been expelled from ADA. Not all of us got in on our first try. Some were admitted on their 5th try. There is some Redshirting. You will form some of the strongest friendships of your life, but you won't like everyone. Lateral aggression is minimal, bullying almost non-existent. ADA was worth it, the Adies especially so. But it is hard. The process hurts. It hurts alot. But it was worth it. Eyes open, keep your expectations in check, and it will be amazing. You will be amazing. Apply.... Read Less
- 3Reviews2CoursesUniversity of San Diego offers two part-time, 26 week remote online tech bootcamps: Cybersecurity and Coding. University of San Diego Cybersecurity bootcamp... Read MoreUniversity of San Diego offers two part-time, 26 week remote online tech bootcamps: Cybersecurity and Coding. University of San Diego Cybersecurity bootcamp students will learn offensive and defensive cybersecurity skills including Linux, automation, Pen testing, bash scripting, Python for security, incident response, digital forensics, and NIST framework. Read Morebalrebyc
5Graduate - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Everything you need to start a career in CybersecurityI graduated from the 2010-USD-CYB-PT cohort and could not have had a better experience. The coursework was clearly laid out and the class sessions were a perfec ... Read MoreI graduated from the 2010-USD-CYB-PT cohort and could not have had a better experience. The coursework was clearly laid out and the class sessions were a perfect complement to the pre-work. The Instructor and Instructional Associate provided real world examples and applied industry experience to better prepare the students for the Cybersecurity field. On top of covering a large range of topics (Programming, Linux, Windows, Red Team, Blue Team etc.), the student success and career success teams were absolutely phenomenal in ensuring student success as well connecting graduates to relevant work experience and networking. If the students are willing to follow the guidance of the Fullstack team and put in the effort, there is no doubt that they will come out of the bootcamp with the capability to start their career in the Cybersecurity field. If there were a way to add more Windows OS related content, that would be my only suggestion in order to build a larger scope of understanding.... Read Less
- 3Reviews1CourseTabit Coding Bootcamp is a free, intensive, 8-week program based in Munich, Germany. Tabit Coding Bootcamp teaches Java, SCRUM Methodology, Integrated Develo... Read MoreTabit Coding Bootcamp is a free, intensive, 8-week program based in Munich, Germany. Tabit Coding Bootcamp teaches Java, SCRUM Methodology, Integrated Development Environments (IDEs), source control, development of Application Program Interfaces (APIs), and cloud computing services (e.g., AWS) as well as soft-skills like effective communication and consulting practices. Mentors for the course are senior developers and architects of Tabit GmbH. Participants need to pass two tests to qualify for graduation. For successful enrollees, the tuition is free of charge, and a serviced apartment is provided, along with food supplies, while enrolled in the program. Read MoreJulio Rosli
5Graduate - Course: Coding Bootcamp - Munich
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Tabit Coding Bootcamp, great place to learn and jumpstart a new career in Germany!The bootcamp simulates a software development team that is working on a project based on a real life scenario. All participants will form a SCRUM team and ex ... Read MoreThe bootcamp simulates a software development team that is working on a project based on a real life scenario. All participants will form a SCRUM team and experiece a full cycle of a software project. They will experience SCRUM meetings and tackles all the project complexities that grow as the project progress.I learned a lot. Not only programming skills (frameworks, tools, best practices, testing, design patterns, etc). but also how to work as a team. Since programming is a team sport, I believe it is very important to be able to integrate to an existing team. The participant will be evaluated as a team and as an individual.Unfortunately the bootcamp is not for people with 0 knowledge about programming. The bootcamp will not teach you how to create an array or a list in Java. But it will transform people with programming knowledge to be a software developer.I am glad that I took my chance to join the bootcamp and leave my country for an adventure in Germany. Now I am starting my new career as a softwareentwicker in Munich. Everything that I learned are being used in my current project.
5Student - Course: Full Stack Web Development - Part-Time - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: The Coding Boot Camp at the University of SydneySpreadsheets sparked my career in software development. I spent a lot of time working in them in my last job and loved the logical gymnastics of using a combina ... Read MoreSpreadsheets sparked my career in software development. I spent a lot of time working in them in my last job and loved the logical gymnastics of using a combination of values and formulas to create tools to help my team work more efficiently. That said, as the spreadsheet tools I created became more complex, I became hungrier to break free of the constraints of cells and execute logic in clearer, more advanced ways—and with a nicer interface too.This lead me to coding. I was mindblown by how many great online resources there were to learn how to code for free… or more accurately, I was overwhelmed. As someone entering the field for the first time, I didn’t even know where to start. Let alone what I would need to be capable of to be competitive in the job market. Fortunately, I stumbled across the Coding Boot Camp at the University of Sydney and quickly knew it was the perfect course for me.I think this will be the perfect course for you too, if you’re someone who:
There are ~12 hours of lectures per week, across three evenings (if you’re based in Sydney). This means that you can do the course whilst working full-time. I’ve been amazed by how much I can achieve in the evenings, a time that I previously underutilised. That said, working full-time and taking this course is hard, to the point where you probably won't be able to get as much out of it compared to if you were working part-time or taking a break from work. This is because the course is quite fast-paced. To break it down:
- Wants a comprehensive understanding of how to build a website
- Craves structure to stay motivated
- And, is excited to learn a lot in a short time.
Personally, I find this structure very motivating. It’s why I love the course so much. It keeps me accountable and continuously pushes me to keep learning. Looking back over the last three months, I am astounded by how much I have learned—there is absolutely no way I could have made so much progress on my own in such a short time.I also love how personable and supportive the course is. Learning independently online seems bleak in comparison. The instructor and teaching assistants responsible for delivering my course are incredibly clear and knowledgeable. Our instructor is particularly motivating and regularly reminds us of how far we've come and where we can find extra support if needed. There’s a 24/7 chat-based service where you can ask for help with your code. Pretty much 100% of the time, I get the help I need to solve my problem within 15 minutes. You can also opt-in for 1:1 tutoring sessions on top of regular classes if you need them. Overall, I feel like there are so many opportunities for extra support.
- The course is 24 weeks long, with no weeks off in between.
- Each week, we cover around 15 new concepts related to a particular area of the field.
- For each concept, the instructor runs through a demonstration. Then, you go into a breakout room with other students and a tutor and you directly apply what you’ve learnt to an activity.
- There is a new assignment every week. You can only skip two assignments to pass the course.
- Class attendance is mandatory and your camera needs to be on. You can only miss up to eight classes to pass the course.
I haven't really started my job search yet, so I can't comment too thoroughly on the career services. That said, I feel confident that I'm learning the right concepts to be employer-competitive and that when I'm ready to start applying, there are resources there for me to prepare for interviews, write my application materials and have them reviewed to increase my chances of success.If I'm being picky, my only critiques are:
If you choose to enrol in this course, my advice is just that you’ll get out what you put in. If you want to get the most out of it, be prepared to be challenged. Ultimately, your coding abilities are what matter. Not your assignment marks or your attendance—so try to come into this with the mindset that everything you do is adding to your potential success.
- Sometimes the feedback on my assignments feels a little generic/templated. That said, it’s far more feedback than I ever received on an assignment in my undergraduate degree. Also, I think it reflects one of my favourite things about coding—if you hit all of the acceptance criteria, then your work is good enough and perhaps there isn’t much more that needs to be said.
- I wish there were more opportunities to network, both in person and online, with people in the course and outside of it. I think they could do more to help us meet people working in the industry.
- A week off in the middle of the course would be nice.
TLDR: the course is challenging, but you are guaranteed to learn.... Read Less
- 3Reviews1CourseHack Academy offers a 12-week, full-time intensive Web Development bootcamp that can be completed online or in-person at Hack Academy’s campus in Montevideo,... Read MoreHack Academy offers a 12-week, full-time intensive Web Development bootcamp that can be completed online or in-person at Hack Academy’s campus in Montevideo, Uruguay. For beginners, Hack Academy also offers 5-week intensive courses in Front End Development, Back End Development, or React/React Native. Read More
- 3Reviews1CourseCareers in Code offers a 24-week, part-time, hybrid coding bootcamp aimed at women and minorities in the Central NY region affected by rising poverty rates a... Read MoreCareers in Code offers a 24-week, part-time, hybrid coding bootcamp aimed at women and minorities in the Central NY region affected by rising poverty rates and lack of access to education. Careers in Code helps students get the technical skills they need to obtain internships and entry-level software development positions with local employers. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp - Bangalore
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Remarkably Impressive ServiceI am so fortunate to have attempted contacting hack. truth and his team These hackers have successfully hacked my partner’s iPhone so that I can have access to ... Read MoreI am so fortunate to have attempted contacting hack. truth and his team These hackers have successfully hacked my partner’s iPhone so that I can have access to every deleted message on WhatsApp, Facebook, and email. I really appreciate you my hackers and thanks to the people that recommended them to me contact them via. Email: Support @ hacker4wise com WhatsApp him on +1 (775) 318‑3627... Read Less
- 3Reviews1CourseMaster 21 Academy is a 9-week long coding bootcamp in Zurich. Students will learn Ruby on Rails and how to create websites and web applications. Master 21 Ac... Read MoreMaster 21 Academy is a 9-week long coding bootcamp in Zurich. Students will learn Ruby on Rails and how to create websites and web applications. Master 21 Academy's main goal is not to teach a particular programming language, but aims to equip students with a backpack of useful concepts and a problem-solving mindset. Students will work on projects and get live feedback from instructors and fellow students with their 5:1 student-to-mentor-ratio. Read More
5 - Course: Full Stack Web Developer - Playa del Carmen
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Got me a jobI worked in marketing for about 3 years and wanted a change and to get more in into the digital realm of marketing. Not to mention I did not take a good holiday ... Read More
I worked in marketing for about 3 years and wanted a change and to get more in into the digital realm of marketing. Not to mention I did not take a good holiday in a few years and was looking for places to escape for a bit and found that I can learn web development and live in a wicked place in Mexico for a few months.
The program helped me find a jr level web development position.... Read Less