38 Best Virtualization Bootcamps
5Student - Course: Web Development Bootcamp (Full-time) - Lisbon
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Ironhack Full Time Web Development in LisbonHello everyone!Before starting the bootcamp I was super scared that I wasn't going to be able to follow the classes and understand the content but it turned outHello everyone!
Before starting the bootcamp I was super scared that I wasn't going to be able to follow the classes and understand the content but it turned out to be way better in so many aspects than I could've ever imagined. From my fellow coleagues, to the professors and to the whole staff of Ironhack everyone helped each other out so much that made the whole bootcamp and the whole proccess of learning new things so much easier.
I want to give a special appreciation to Diogo Capitão, the PM on the Lisbon campus for making sure everyone had everything they needed and to attend to everyone's necessities makinhg sure everything went as smoothly as possaible.
On a last note I just want to say it was one of the best decisions I made recently and I highly reccoment it to everyone wanting to shift carreers to any of the bootcamps available.
5Graduate - Course: Software Development Online Full-Time - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: this is a BOOTCAMPAs an individual coming from NO computer background what-so-ever, I want to share my experiences.First of all, I have a great support system at home that allowAs an individual coming from NO computer background what-so-ever, I want to share my experiences.
First of all, I have a great support system at home that allowed me to focus 100% on this course for 4 months. I was able to take a recourse to prepare me for the full-time program.
The first month was HARD. I thought I was going to give up. The assignments are fast, and I spent all of my free time studying. It was difficult not to compare where I stood to others in my class. At my toughest moment, I reached out to my Career Services Manager and my TA. They both helped encourage me and offer support when I needed them.
I would say the most important take-aways for those looking to join the bootcamp: Make sure you have a support system. Don't compare yourself to others in the class. Stay dedicated and find the motivation behind why you're doing this.
Coding Dojo has great resources throughout the course, that continue on for 6 months after you graduate. There is also an option to pay more for a yearly alumni pass.
- 574Reviews4CoursesFlatiron School offers immersive on-campus and online programs in software engineering, data science, cybersecurity, and product design (UX/UI design). Flati... Learn more about Flatiron School.Flatiron School offers immersive on-campus and online programs in software engineering, data science, cybersecurity, and product design (UX/UI design). Flatiron School’s immersive courses aim to launch students into fulfilling careers by providing a robust career services framework and dedicated one-on-one coaching post graduation that is included as an added value with the tuition. Learn more about Flatiron School.BEGACHE SARA
5Student - Course: Software Engineering - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: One of the best if not THE best bootcamp i ever enrolled inI joined ReCoded Algeria Bootcamp back in june 2017, currently i'm still a student in it and will hopefully graduate by December, the whole bootcamp was nothingI joined ReCoded Algeria Bootcamp back in june 2017, currently i'm still a student in it and will hopefully graduate by December, the whole bootcamp was nothing but an amazing experience, from the mentors, to the career prep teams, to the choosen students, to the provided materials and feedback, truly the best. It wasn't onlu great academically but felt homey as well with the shared love, laughter, memes and even personal experiences from everyone included. I HIGHLY recommend it!
- 377Reviews5CoursesNYC Data Science Academy offers 12-week, accredited data science and data analytics bootcamps in New York City and live online. NYC Data Science Academy is a... Learn more about NYC Data Science Academy.NYC Data Science Academy offers 12-week, accredited data science and data analytics bootcamps in New York City and live online. NYC Data Science Academy is a nationally accredited Data Science Bootcamp in the U.S that teaches both Python and R. In the program, students will learn beginner and intermediate levels of Data Science with Hadoop, Spark, Github, Docker, SQL, R, and Python packages like XgBoost, Caret, Dplyr, Ggplot2, Pandas, Scikit-learn, and more. The program distinguishes itself by balancing intensive lectures with real-world project work and the breadth of its curriculum. The academy is well known for its industry project-oriented learning experience and well-immersed community established since 2013. Learn more about NYC Data Science Academy.Baptiste Mokas
5Graduate - Course: 12-Weeks In-Person/ Remote Live Data Science with Machine Learning Bootcamp - New York City
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: AmazingI am a french mathematician and the bootcamp was exactly what i was looking for : A good way to learn and apply datascience ! The staff is amazing, the locationI am a french mathematician and the bootcamp was exactly what i was looking for : A good way to learn and apply datascience ! The staff is amazing, the location, their network, everything was amazing
- 371Reviews26CoursesClarusway is an IT training school based in Virginia, offering a variety of specialized programs in fields such as Cloud Engineering, DevOps Engineering, Dat... Learn more about Clarusway.Clarusway is an IT training school based in Virginia, offering a variety of specialized programs in fields such as Cloud Engineering, DevOps Engineering, Data Science, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Full Stack Web Development, Front End Development, Back End Development, Cybersecurity, Salesforce Admin Developer, Blockchain Web3 Development, and Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET). Clarusway's goal is to provide affordable and effective IT training programs that give individuals the practical knowledge they need to succeed in their careers. Learn more about Clarusway.Mücahit Akdeniz
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Development - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Intensive and practically oriented education in the field of professionThey adopt the project-based learning method by instructors who are experts in their field. It also shows how the problems we may encounter in the sector can beThey adopt the project-based learning method by instructors who are experts in their field. It also shows how the problems we may encounter in the sector can be solved. Not only problem solutions are shown, but also how to deal with a possible problem is explained. Training programs are updated by following the current developments and needs in the sector.
- 334Reviews8CoursesCoding Temple is an online technical training provider that offers pathways in Software Engineering, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, and Quality Assurance wit... Learn more about Coding Temple.Coding Temple is an online technical training provider that offers pathways in Software Engineering, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, and Quality Assurance with three different learning options available: Full-Time, Part-Time, and Self-Paced. Coding Temple’s approach focuses on accelerated learning; offering accessible, high-quality education, and is dedicated to building a pathway for individuals to secure high-growth tech careers by incorporating real-world applications into the students’ daily learning experience. Learn more about Coding Temple.Toby Markham
5Student - Chicago
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Best Decision Ever!Boot camps can be super intense, no doubt about it. But from day one, Dylan and Sean made all the difference. No matter how tough things got, they were right thBoot camps can be super intense, no doubt about it. But from day one, Dylan and Sean made all the difference. No matter how tough things got, they were right there, cheering us on and breaking things down. Sean's energy? Absolutely infectious. And Dylan? His way of explaining things calmly just makes everything click. If anyone's on the fence about joining, I'd say go for it. For me, it was hands down the best decision ever.
- 304Reviews3CoursesFounded in Portugal in 2015, Code for All_ is a social impact startup that offers 14-week intensive and immersive Full Stack Programming Bootcamps. Students ... Learn more about Code for All_.Founded in Portugal in 2015, Code for All_ is a social impact startup that offers 14-week intensive and immersive Full Stack Programming Bootcamps. Students are guided through the course by a team of instructors who are graduates of the bootcamp. Code for All_ describes their teaching methods as "peculiar" and aimed at training students to write clean code. Learn more about Code for All_.Manuel Fé Santos
5Graduate - Course: 14-Week Intensive & Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp - Lisbon
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: What a horizon ripping experience!I joined this challenge to start a new life and to rebuild my skillset in the professional world. What I found during and after the bootcamp is that I can no loI joined this challenge to start a new life and to rebuild my skillset in the professional world. What I found during and after the bootcamp is that I can no longer see the old me, meaning the mission was accomplished.
The overall experience through the bootcamp was smooth but quite fast. I felt like a moving train that never stopped. As long as you are inside, the trip is gonna be held by the teachers and they will get you where you need to be.
It's really important to state that hard work is still needed as the course goes over 25 skills and technologies and most of them are quite complex and hard to get at first glimpse.
- 254Reviews6CoursesFounded in 2010, Sabio is a tech training provider offering 13- and 17-week full-time coding bootcamps and a 21-week part-time bootcamp in Los Angeles, Orang... Learn more about Sabio.Founded in 2010, Sabio is a tech training provider offering 13- and 17-week full-time coding bootcamps and a 21-week part-time bootcamp in Los Angeles, Orange County, and online. Sabio specializes in Mobile, Front End, Back End, Source Control, Database, and Development platforms across the full stack, and students can specialize in Node.js or .Net to help jumpstart their careers. By incorporating project-based learning into its curriculum, it offers students a comprehensive experience of all phases of software development. It was founded by tech industry innovators, and it is now taught exclusively by experts from companies such as Fox, Gamefly, Stack Overflow and TMZ. Learn more about Sabio.Xaviar
5Graduate - Los Angeles
Verified Via GitHub
- 137Reviews2CoursesRMOTR by INE offers 4-month online Python web development and data science bootcamps. Students interact with teachers, mentors, and classmates remotely and a... Learn more about RMOTR.RMOTR by INE offers 4-month online Python web development and data science bootcamps. Students interact with teachers, mentors, and classmates remotely and are equipped with the skills to land a new role in tech with the help of RMOTR career advisors. Trainings include a clear and curated path for the curriculum, scheduled live sessions, and mentor support every week to keep students accountable. Students also participate in creating well-thought, real-life projects to build their own portfolio, and much more. Learn more about RMOTR.Vojtech Kotek
5Graduate - Course: Advanced Python Programming - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Awesome course!This course gave me a lot of knew knowledge about python and tools surrounding work with python that I had no idea about! Another added benefit of the course wa
This course gave me a lot of knew knowledge about python and tools surrounding work with python that I had no idea about! Another added benefit of the course was the community of RMOTR, which is filled with professionals and interesting individuals!
- 131Reviews8CoursesConstructor Academy is an education hub in management and technology skills that offers full stack coding, data science, UX/UI design and more for students, ... Learn more about Constructor Academy.Constructor Academy is an education hub in management and technology skills that offers full stack coding, data science, UX/UI design and more for students, professionals, and organizations. Located in Switzerland, Germany, UAE and online, Constructor Academy is dedicated to bringing the most advanced learning tools and knowledge to everyone ranging from aspiring data scientists and software developers to the professionals who play a leading role in the digital transformation of their organizations. Learn more about Constructor Academy.Adriano PERSEGANI
5Graduate - Course: Data Science (Full-Time) - Munich
Verified Via GitHub
Says: A Life-Changing Experience at Constructor Learning Data Science BootcampI recently completed the Data Science Bootcamp at Constructor Learning, and it has been nothing short of a transformative experience. The bootcamp has not onlyI recently completed the Data Science Bootcamp at Constructor Learning, and it has been nothing short of a transformative experience. The bootcamp has not only equipped me with the necessary skills to thrive in the data science field but also instilled a newfound confidence in me to navigate the ever-evolving tech landscape.
The instructors at Constructor Learning are truly exceptional. They bring a wealth of industry experience to the table and are incredibly passionate about imparting their knowledge. Their dedication to teaching is evident in the way they meticulously explain complex concepts and ensure that every student grasps the subject matter. They are not just teachers; they are mentors who guide you every step of the way, pushing you to break boundaries and reach new heights.
The environment at Constructor Learning is incredibly supportive and human-centric. The staff and fellow students foster a collaborative atmosphere where everyone is encouraged to share ideas, ask questions, and help each other. This nurturing environment has played a significant role in my learning journey, making the challenging process of mastering data science an enjoyable and fulfilling experience.
The bootcamp curriculum is comprehensive and well-structured, covering a wide range of topics from machine learning to data visualization. The hands-on projects and real-world applications of the concepts learned in class have been particularly beneficial. They have allowed me to apply my knowledge in practical scenarios, thereby solidifying my understanding and preparing me for the professional world.
In conclusion, the Constructor Learning Data Science Bootcamp has been a life-changing journey. It has provided me with a solid foundation in data science, an amazing network of talented individuals, and a supportive community that continues to inspire and motivate me. I am incredibly grateful for this experience and highly recommend Constructor Learning to anyone looking to dive into the world of data science.
5Graduate - Course: Full-Stack Web Development - Java - San Antonio
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Best Decision EverCodeup LLC (San Antonio) was an incredible experience for me. I was transitioning from the military and had no clear path on what I wanted to do with my life. HCodeup LLC (San Antonio) was an incredible experience for me. I was transitioning from the military and had no clear path on what I wanted to do with my life. Having a knack for STEM, I decided to take up coding and found that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Through Codeup I have learned so much, especially having 0 technical background. I know that some of their practices are outdated (they know this, but tech is always changing and it is difficult to keep up with the new technologies), but I landed a job in an extremely difficult market within 3 months of graduation. Their instructors are awesome and their placement teams that assist you post graduation are awesome. If you put in the work, they will do everything that they can to help you land a job in tech. My instructor was awesome. He was a guy who had a passion for knowledge and wanted to pass on his knowledge to all of us in hopes of inspiring us. He did just that, I would not have the drive and passion for coding/development that I have today if it weren't for the instructors. Would highly recommend to anyone in the State of Texas.
- 124Reviews3CoursesCode Platoon is a non-profit coding bootcamp located in Chicago, Illinois specifically designed for veterans and military spouses transitioning into the civi... Learn more about Code Platoon.Code Platoon is a non-profit coding bootcamp located in Chicago, Illinois specifically designed for veterans and military spouses transitioning into the civilian workforce by providing technical training and career placement. Code Platoon offers a 14-week, full-time immersive bootcamp and a 35-week, part-time bootcamp. Both programs are available to attend in-person or remotely via video conference. Students are taught technical skills that leverage the core competencies of problem-solving, teamwork, and discipline. Learn more about Code Platoon.Tristan Zimmerman
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Fantastic ExperienceI would highly recommend Code Platoon to any service member or spouse looking to get into software development. I recently graduated from their Full-Stack SoftwI would highly recommend Code Platoon to any service member or spouse looking to get into software development. I recently graduated from their Full-Stack Software Engineering course and I am blown away at the progress I and my classmates made in such a short amount of time. Having taken college classes both in person and online, code platoon offered the best learning environment/experience I have ever had. The staff is absolutely fantastic and only wants to see you succeed. Questions are only encouraged and the support offered even after class hours ensures that no student is left to struggle alone. While I had some experience coding prior to applying, there were students who had zero coding experience prior to applying who succeeded in the course. We also had several students land jobs prior to graduating thanks to knowledge and skills they gained from the course.
- 96Reviews14CoursesThe Bridge is a digital talent accelerator that offers cybersecurity, cloud & devOps, data science, UX/UI product design, full stack web development and ... Learn more about The Bridge.The Bridge is a digital talent accelerator that offers cybersecurity, cloud devOps, data science, UX/UI product design, full stack web development and digital marketing bootcamps both remotely and at its headquarters in Madrid, Valencia, Bilbao and Seville, Spain. Full-time bootcamps are 16 weeks long and the part-time programs are 26 weeks long. During The Bridge bootcamps, students get access from O’Reilly content and have the chance to work with people in the other bootcamp programs for a multidisciplinary approach. The Bridge’s goal is to teach students everything they need to know to excel in a technical career. Learn more about The Bridge.Miguel Ángel Pedrajas
5Graduate - Valencia
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Una decisión acertadaHa sido una formación intensa, inmersiva y completa para entrar en el mundo laboral tecnológico.Hace unos meses decidí dejar mi trabajo indefinido desde hace añHa sido una formación intensa, inmersiva y completa para entrar en el mundo laboral tecnológico.
Hace unos meses decidí dejar mi trabajo indefinido desde hace años para darle un nuevo rumbo a mi vida personal y profesional. Necesitaba nuevos retos, materias y horizontes.
No conocí la existencia de la formación "bootcamp" hasta que decidí estos cambios en mi vida. Tenía alternativas como másteres y cursos convencionales. Pero finalmente me decanté por The Bridge porque su formación estaba claramente orientada al mundo real que demandaban las empresas, ofrecían formación presencial en Valencia (imprescindible para mí) y su duración era de 16 semanas. Pero qué semanas más intensas, en aprendizaje y trabajo. La desconexión era casi imposible, la exigencia máxima. Hemos trabajado desde el minuto uno con startups punteras de Lanzadera, desarrollando proyectos personales increíbles, mejorando enormemente nuestras capacidades de síntesis, trabajo en equipo y presentación. Y obviamente hemos adquirido conocimientos muy completos, bien definidos y asentados de cara al diseño de producto y experiencia de usuario. Todo gracias a un ambiente de trabajo excepcional facilitado por las estupendas instalaciones de EDEM Escuela de Empresarios. También por un ambiente de compañerismo y de trabajo maravilloso con el resto de compañeras y compañeros, no solo de UX/UI, sino también de otras verticales de Ciberseguridad, Data Science y Full Stack. Poder trabajar con ellas, codo con codo, en el desafío de tripulaciones para crear el producto que demandaba el cliente Marina De Empresas ha sido sorprendente.
- 86Reviews2CoursesYellow Tail Tech offers online AWS DevOps Engineer (44 weeks) and Linux System Administrator (24 weeks) bootcamps. Yellow Tail Tech is a hybrid e-learning pr... Learn more about Yellow Tail Tech.Yellow Tail Tech offers online AWS DevOps Engineer (44 weeks) and Linux System Administrator (24 weeks) bootcamps. Yellow Tail Tech is a hybrid e-learning program combining pre-recorded video instruction and online exercises with weekly live sessions tailored to fit the schedule of each cohort. Live sessions are typically held in the evenings to accommodate working professionals. Yellow Tail tech students should expect to spend 7 to 10 hours per week on bootcamp classes and activities. Learn more about Yellow Tail Tech.Spencer King
5Graduate - Course: Linux For Jobs - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Thank you, Yellow Tail Tech, in believing in me and providing the tools and support I needed to succeed.Thank you, Yellow Tail Tech, in believing in me, providing the tools and support I needed to succeed. I am lucky that they guide me for a brighter and more promThank you, Yellow Tail Tech, in believing in me, providing the tools and support I needed to succeed. I am lucky that they guide me for a brighter and more promising future. I couldn't have done it without you!
- 80Reviews5CoursesHolberton School is a two-year software engineering school with campuses in Tulsa, San Juan, Bogotá, Medellin, Cali, Barranquilla, Montevideo, Lima, Quito, B... Learn more about Holberton School.Holberton School is a two-year software engineering school with campuses in Tulsa, San Juan, Bogotá, Medellin, Cali, Barranquilla, Montevideo, Lima, Quito, Beirut, Lille, Laval, Toulouse, and Tunis that trains individuals to become Full Stack Software Engineers. The school's mission is to train the next generation of software developers through 100% hands-on learning. The bootcamp is broken into three different components. Students complete the 9-month Foundations school then a 6-month internship follwed by a 9-month Specializations course. Learn more about Holberton School.Pilar Pinto
5Student - Course: Full-Stack | Project-based curriculum - Bogotá
Verified Via GitHub
Says: The best school of softwareIs the best school of software because you have learn a lot of things and you used every concept in the next project, and you start with C and learnt from the b
Is the best school of software because you have learn a lot of things and you used every concept in the next project, and you start with C and learnt from the basis to the advanced topics in order to use that concepts in posterior python knowdledge
- 72Reviews4CoursesTuring College is an online AI college for busy professionals, and offers 24-96 week, online programs in data science & ML, analytics, data engineering &... Learn more about Turing College.Turing College is an online AI college for busy professionals, and offers 24-96 week, online programs in data science ML, analytics, data engineering web development. While this is a supervised and peer-to-peer program, the program is flexible and can be completed at the student’s own pace. Turing College is licensed as a higher education institution in the European Union via Woolf, and driven by Google-level engineers to Cambridge University PhDs. Learn more about Turing College.Juste Luksyte
5Student - Course: Data Analytics - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Only positive experience so farIt's been 2 months since I started learning at Turing College and so far it has exceeded my expectations.What's great about it? Self-paced learning: you are iIt's been 2 months since I started learning at Turing College and so far it has exceeded my expectations.
What's great about it?
- Self-paced learning: you are in charge on when to study and how much time to dedicate, so you are in control of your progress
- Study material: the material is well-structured and easy to follow, even if you are a complete beginner. The course is made out of Modules which are split into Sprints which are further split into Parts. So step-by-step, part-by-part, sprint-by-sprint you build the skillset necessary for a Data Analyst. This way it doesn't feel overwhelming for a beginner to tackle a completely new topic/software
Peer-to-peer reviews: this was one thing that I was anxious about when deciding if I'd like to join Turing - how could I as a student review and rate others' work? Turns out, there was nothing to worry about and in fact, it's a great learning tool:
- You refresh your own knowledge on the subject you have already passed
- You learn new tricks from others that you haven't known yourself
- You truly see that there is no one correct answer and appreciate numerous different approaches to the same project
- You meet many enthusiastic learners and share your experiences
- You get to share tips and tricks which help others to improve
- You get to be part of the success story of the other learner, feeling proud when you see the system notification saying that they passed the project successfully
Online support: I have tried self-paced online courses before, but none provided the sufficient support, while at Turing College you can get it in multiple ways:
- Stand-ups: in weekly stand-ups you meet other learners and each get to ask a question and then discuss with the group
- Open sessions: multiple sessions are available throughout a day where you can log on, ask a dedicated person a question, get help, and then jump back to studying. Those who prefer to study over the weekends are not left alone - there are open sessions on Saturdays and Sundays as well.
- Discord: I have never seen an online community which supports its peers so much - all you need to do is drop a message in Discord asking for help and you'll get it, usually you won't even need to wait for 5 minutes, learners come to each other's aid without hesitation. Couple of times I saw a pop-up about a new message, went immediately to respond, but while I was typing someone else beat me - it's that fast.
Project reviews: it's a great way to ensure that you are making good progress and get feedback:
- Peer reviews: it's great to get a second pair of eyes on your project from a fellow learner who has already passed the same project. They notice things you might have missed and share the knowledge they gained while working on the project. They also help ensure that your project is ready to take to the Senior Team Lead review.
- Senior Team Lead reviews: having a 1-2-1 review with STL has been really valuable so far. Not only do they have a vast knowledge on the subject, they can also share best practices that happen in 'real world' as opposed to textbooks.
- Deadlines: while having a pressure of deadlines is not my favourite thing in life, so far it's helped me stay motivated and ensure I progress at a good pace, something I haven't experienced in any other self-paced learning places
Overall, I'm very happy to be studying at Turing College and would definitely recommend it to others.
- 67Reviews7CoursesData Science Dojo offers online and in-person data science bootcamps in Redmond, Washington. Data Science Dojo believes that anyone can learn data science, a... Learn more about Data Science Dojo.Data Science Dojo offers online and in-person data science bootcamps in Redmond, Washington. Data Science Dojo believes that anyone can learn data science, and provides comprehensive, hands-on training that helps students jump into practical data science, including R programming, AWS, and Azure tools. The in-person course can be completed in five days, and the online course can be completed within 14 weeks. Bootcamp students are trained in machine learning concepts, and deploy predictive models as a service, complete an IoT (Internet of Things) project, and enter a Kaggle competition. The curriculum is taught by experienced data scientists covering both data science and data engineering. All students participate in an in-class Kaggle competition against their peers. Learn more about Data Science Dojo.Tatyana S.
5Graduate - Course: Remote Data Science & Data Engineering Bootcamp - Seattle
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: 16 Week Remote DSDojo Bootcamp16 weeks may seem like a daunting time commitment, but the course is so worth it! The way the Data Science Dojo crew runs their bootcamp program is very thoroug16 weeks may seem like a daunting time commitment, but the course is so worth it! The way the Data Science Dojo crew runs their bootcamp program is very thorough. The lessons and homework flow very intuitively. The modules covered build on concepts in a way that really helps with understanding. The instructors really promote class interaction which is good for tackling these topics in such a short time, getting our engagement rather than simply lecturing at us. They also encourage participation in a class Kaggle competition, which helps with additional free-form practical application of the concepts covered in class (plus some friendly competition for motivation). Most importantly, the instructors are very interactive, hands on, and passionate. They want to see every cohort succeed in their learning and you can see the labor of love that goes into teaching us, providing quality content both in the sessions and via the course site. This really sets them apart from other bootcamps, especially those provided online.
The course covers all the hot topics in the Data Science field, grounding in the perspective that the bootcamp is looking to prepare students with a broad range of experiences. I appreciate the context they provide and the thought that went into exposing us to a little bit of everything and the skills to jump in.
- 56Reviews1CourseCyberNow Labs offers a 20-week, part-time, online Cyber Security Analyst bootcamp. For the first 8 weeks of the bootcamp, Cyber Security Analyst bootcamp stu... Learn more about CyberNow Labs.CyberNow Labs offers a 20-week, part-time, online Cyber Security Analyst bootcamp. For the first 8 weeks of the bootcamp, Cyber Security Analyst bootcamp students will be prepared to receive globally recognized cybersecurity certifications. The following 10 weeks of the Cyber Security Analyst bootcamp, students receive hands-on experience at an enterprise-level security operations center. Bootcamp students will learn forensic analysis, social engineering, penetration testing, and threat hunting. Learn more about CyberNow Labs.Dylan Munson
5Graduate - Course: Cyber Security Analyst - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Real-World SOC ExperienceThis is an experience I will not soon forget. The whole program is full of passionate, knowledgeable instructors. The people I met in the program will likely beThis is an experience I will not soon forget. The whole program is full of passionate, knowledgeable instructors. The people I met in the program will likely be friends for life. The skills and experience I gained will be carried throughout the rest of my career.
Note: DO NOT expect to coast through this program and be guaranteed a job at the end of it. They give you all the tools and experience needed to make it in the world of cybersecurity. YOU have to work hard (just like anything else) to make sure you are as successful as possible. This means practicing in your free time, working with other analysts to hone your skills, and being interactive at every session.
I promise the hard work will pay off. I ended up getting a job the week after the program ended. It took dedication and drive to be the best analyst I could be, and it is now paying off.
- 29Reviews1CourseJigsaw Labs is a data engineering bootcamp taught part-time and online. Jigsaw Labs offers a 24-week Data Engineering Bootcamp and a 12-week Web Development ... Learn more about Jigsaw Labs.Jigsaw Labs is a data engineering bootcamp taught part-time and online. Jigsaw Labs offers a 24-week Data Engineering Bootcamp and a 12-week Web Development Bootcamp with Python. In the Data Engineering bootcamp, students will learn backend programming (Python, SQL, Flask and testing), how to work with professional codebases, DevOps (AWS, Docker), and data pipelines (Pyspark, Airflow, Redshift, DBT). The Web Development with Python course curriculum covers Python, OOP, SQL, Flask, and Dashboards. Learn more about Jigsaw Labs.Joel Trujillo
5Student - Course: Data Engineering Career Course - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Jigsaw Labs: Phenomenal instructor, cutting-edge curriculum and built-in internshipWhy do most people participate in any type of career bootcamp? The belief that a bootcamp is a cost-effective, time-efficient means to obtain a job. At the endWhy do most people participate in any type of career bootcamp? The belief that a bootcamp is a cost-effective, time-efficient means to obtain a job. At the end of the day, most of us are looking for a bootcamp because we want a job, or to switch careers, and we would like to do so in a way that is more affordable and takes less time than attending a traditional degree-granting institution.
What does this have to do with Jigsaw Labs? Jigsaw Labs is (1) affordable, as in cheaper than you would pay for a traditional degree and has flexible payment options, (2) time-efficient, in that it last 7 months (including an internship) rather than several years, and (3) a money-back guarantee if you do not receive a salary of at least $70,000 within 9 months of graduating the bootcamp.
What is the secret to Jigsaw Labs’ success? As noted in the title of this review, the instructor, Jeff Katz, is absolutely phenomenal, the curriculum is cutting-edge and constantly updated to reflect the latest industry and hiring trends, and there is an internship built into the program.
Let’s start with Jeff. A lawyer by training, Jeff’s true passion is software engineering, and his enthusiasm for software engineering and for teaching shines through. Jeff worked as a software engineer before joining Flatiron School and developing the data science curriculum from scratch, which is to say that Jeff has been in the trenches of not only working as a software engineer, but also developing and teaching curriculum ranging from web development, data science, backend engineering, data engineering and beyond. Not only is Jeff enthusiastic and knowledgeable, but he is also patient and has a way of breaking down and conveying what can often be complex material and concepts (certainly for people with no coding background) in ways that make everything easier to understand. Furthermore, Jeff’s commitment to his students is unwavering, and his guidance and support continue long after the official program is over. My cohort continued to meet with Jeff after the completion of the program and he would give us problems to work on and questions to answer that we were likely to encounter in interviews. Jeff is fantastic about identifying and sharing job opportunities with his students, and does so on a regular basis, even uncovering opportunities that are not posted on sites such as LinkedIn and Indeed. He is great about checking in with you to see how the job search process is going and offering advice along the way. I could go on and on about Jeff, but in summary, you would be hard pressed to find a better instructor.
Next, the curriculum is great. Jeff is in constant contact with his network of hiring managers across a variety of companies, so he always has his finger on the pulse of what the trends are in terms skills, technologies and tools, and importantly, what hiring managers are looking for in candidates and what is being asked and tested during interviews. Broadly, the curriculum covers backend engineering and data engineering, and the result is that students have been able to obtain jobs as data engineers, software engineers, analytics engineers and data scientists, among others.
The final differentiating factor is the built-in internship. Jeff goes to great lengths to identify and cultivate relationships with a wide variety of companies with which to connect his students, providing students with crucial real-world, hands-on experience working as engineers. This is a significant differentiator relative to other boot camps, particularly in this challenging market where hiring managers want proof that you are up to the task and can do the job. It’s great to go through a program and learn the material, but to actually utilize what you have learned in the context of a real company as opposed to only posting personal projects on GitHub is a real differentiator that can help you stand out from other candidates.
All this, and a money-back guarantee? It almost seems too good to be true, but the results speak for themselves. Look at all the five-star reviews and the job placement record, as well as the type of jobs students have obtained. In summary, with a phenomenal instructor, a cutting-edge curriculum and built-in internship, you have nothing to lose, and a great deal of knowledge, connections/network, work experience, and eventually, a job to gain.
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Marketing DigitalCumplí con los 3 cursos dentro del pack "Marketing Digital" y quedé más que conforme. De un curso a otro se fueron notando cambios, mejoras constantes, paulatinCumplí con los 3 cursos dentro del pack "Marketing Digital" y quedé más que conforme. De un curso a otro se fueron notando cambios, mejoras constantes, paulatinas pero firmes, lo cual logró que mí cursada vaya de Bien a Excelente. Aplican la eficiencia que enseñan, lo ves en sus excelentes campañas. 100% recomendado.
- 21Reviews1CourseNGT Academy is an immersive, military-grade cybersecurity bootcamp in California, Texas, and online. NGT Academy was founded by two Air Force veterans with t... Learn more about NGT Academy.NGT Academy is an immersive, military-grade cybersecurity bootcamp in California, Texas, and online. NGT Academy was founded by two Air Force veterans with the goal to train other veterans for the cybersecurity job market. NGT Academy’s Zero To Engineer™ training framework takes students from beginner to job-ready within 6 months. The Zero To Engineer™ framework provides immersive, hands-on skills training with real world projects, labs, mentorship, career coaching and providing skills-based certifications to ensure graduates are job-ready. Full-time and part-time programs are available. The part-time track requires a 20-hour per week commitment and caters to the needs of students who are completing the bootcamp while working full-time. Learn more about NGT Academy.Young man with the a drive to be the best I can be.
5 - Course: Full Stack Network Engineer (FSNE) & Cyber Security Accelerator - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: FSNE ProgramThis program helped me learn and grasp concepts I could not on my own so fast. Gained familiarity with Routing, Switching, Dynamic routing along with Firewalls,This program helped me learn and grasp concepts I could not on my own so fast. Gained familiarity with Routing, Switching, Dynamic routing along with Firewalls, VPN's and troubleshooting.
- 16Reviews7CoursesEducaciónIT offers live online bootcamp, with programs in Java Standard 11 Web Programming (7 weeks), Python Programming (4 weeks), Data Analytics (4 weeks),... Learn more about EducaciónIT.EducaciónIT offers live online bootcamp, with programs in Java Standard 11 Web Programming (7 weeks), Python Programming (4 weeks), Data Analytics (4 weeks), and Software Tester QA (4 weeks). All EducacionIT bootcamps require a time commitment of approximately 6 hours per week. These programs are taught by instructors who are industry professionals. Learn more about EducaciónIT.Alejandro Pundyk
5Student - Course: Bootcamp Full Stack Web Developer - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Gran espacio para el aprendizaje!!!Una de las mejores experiencias de aprendizaje.Excelente combinación de horas presenciales, material disponible en Alumni, y tareas orientativas para consolidarUna de las mejores experiencias de aprendizaje.Los docentes, un capítulo aparte, siempre dispuestos a acompañarte en el proceso de aprendizaje, impulsando la investigación y proponiendo espacios de relación con compañeros.
Excelente combinación de horas presenciales, material disponible en Alumni, y tareas orientativas para consolidar los conocimientos transmitidos en clase.Sin lugar a dudas repetiría la experiencia con nuevos temas y conocimientos, y recomiendo a mi grupo de amigos que se sumen en próximas ediciones.
Un consejo, disponer de tiempo para concentrarse en estudiar e investigar, ya que en poco tiempo se ve una infinidad de temas...
- 12Reviews3CoursesTruTek is a training provider offering 16-week, instructor-led or self-paced Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework (CRMF) bootcamp. Courses are offered onl... Learn more about TruTek.TruTek is a training provider offering 16-week, instructor-led or self-paced Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework (CRMF) bootcamp. Courses are offered online or in person at TruTek’s campus in Maryland. The CRMF bootcamp covers topics like information systems, risk management framework, security controls, incident response, and ISC2 CAP certification. TruTek is designed for beginners and no experience is required. Students should familiarize themselves with basic cybersecurity concepts before the first class session. TruTek is designed to prepare students for careers in cybersecurity and job support is included in the curriculum. Students receive interview prep, resume-building support, LinkedIn profile assistance, and job networking assistance as part of the program. TruTek allows students to pay in installments to reduce upfront cost. Prorated refunds are given until week 2 of the bootcamp. Learn more about TruTek.dimeji
5Graduate - Washington
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Excellent courseExcellent training. The course was great and I was able to work with different groups where I learn alot about team work and time management. The hands-on projeExcellent training. The course was great and I was able to work with different groups where I learn alot about team work and time management. The hands-on project gave me the reality of how work environment will be for me.They were flexible with my schedule and work with my pace. They assisted with job training and interviews. Definitely recommend anyday anytime!
- 9Reviews2CoursesAs of June 2022, Pipeline Academy is on hiatus. Pipeline Data Engineering Academy offers a 12-week, full-time and a 9-week, part-time online data engineerin... Learn more about Pipeline Data Engineering Academy.As of June 2022, Pipeline Academy is on hiatus. Learn more about Pipeline Data Engineering Academy.Romi
5Graduate - Course: Data Engineering (Online) - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Exceptionally insightful!I have three noteworthy points on this course: The content is focused, pragmatic and covers important data engineering aspects in depth. It offers flexibility aI have three noteworthy points on this course:
- The content is focused, pragmatic and covers important data engineering aspects in depth. It offers flexibility as well - you can cover the basics or deep dive into a topic depending on your interests.
- You will get a lot of personalized support for your project, struggles and doubts along the way. That was one of the most valuable aspects to me.
- Daniel and Peter created a learning environment that was truly enjoyable, fun and non-intimidating. The importance of this in a full time remote learning setting should not be underestimated.
I have a data science background and landed a job as a data engineer after completing this course.
I only wish Pipeline Academy lasted longer. Call me when you create Pipeline Academy part 2!
- 8Reviews8CoursesDigital House is a coding bootcamp in Buenos Aires, Argentina offering full-time courses in fullstack and mobile web development. With a mission to create a ... Learn more about Digital House.Digital House is a coding bootcamp in Buenos Aires, Argentina offering full-time courses in fullstack and mobile web development.With a mission to create a new generation of coders and digital professionals that innovate, Digital House accepts aspiring startup founders and career changers. Learn more about Digital House.Jeetu
5Graduate - Course: Data Analytics - Buenos Aires
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Digital Marketing Agency in GTB NagarDigitizeDigitally provides the best Google Ads Agency in GTB Nagar, Delhi. Pay-per-click, or Google ads, is an im<a href="https://digitizedigitally.com/"> DigitizeDigitally </a>provides the best Google Ads Agency in GTB Nagar, Delhi. Pay-per-click, or Google ads, is an important part of the business. And DigitizeDigitally DigitizeDigitally provides the best digital marketing SEO Agency in GTB Delhi.
Best <a href="https://digitizedigitally.com/">Digital Marketing Agency In GTB Nagar</a>We provide the best digital marketing SEO Agency in GTB Nagar and the best digital marketing SEO Agency in Delhi. Increase your online website traffic with the help of DigitizeDigitally which do all kinds of Agency in the field of Digital Marketing.Digital Marketing Agency in GTB NagarBest Social Media Marketing Agency in Delhi. We at DigitizeDigitally give you the best Social media marketing Agency in Delhi. Get a free E-book that will help you learn more about Social media marketing and find out that DigitizeDigitally provides the best digital marketing Agency in GTB Nagar