kable-academy-logo

Kable Academy

Average Rating4.95
19 Reviews
4 Courses

Kable Academy in Cincinnati, Ohio offers Web Development and Cybersecurity bootcamps. The Web Development and Cybersecurity bootcamps may be completed full-time in 12 weeks or part-time in 24 weeks. Kable Academy also offers an IT Support bootcamp that can be completed full-time in 4 weeks or part-time in 8 weeks, as well as a Network Support bootcamp, which can be completed full-time in 8 weeks or part-time in 16 weeks.

The Web Development bootcamp curricu...

19 Kable Academy Reviews

• Mar 24, 2022

Cybersecurity Program graduate

I really am glad I decided to go with this program. Before attending here I figured out IT was something I wanted to do but couldn’t figure out who I wanted to get lessons with. My instructor mr Mark craig has been great and always went a extra mile to get a reasoning or abbreviation clear to you and I appreciate that!, definitely recommend this program for anyone betting on themselves to make it in IT.
  • Sep 02, 2021

Changing lives for the better!

An opportunity came from a pandemic drastically changing the job market. I chose to attend Kable Academy which was the right decision. Great admissions coaching leading to grants and aid that made it possible to continue my education. Professional staff that provide you with an education and support your search for employment. They truly care about you as a person.

Kable for the win!

The encouragement and support from each staff member and teacher was beyond my expectations out of this program. I gained so many skills and actually enjoyed being back in school! The coursework was challenging enough without being infuriating and the ability to go at my own pace was priceless. I’m so glad I opted for Kable Academy.
  • Jun 18, 2021

Wonderful Experience - Highly Recommend

I came to this program to learn how to build and design websites for marketing purposes, and Kable Academy delivers. I was most impressed by the kindness of the staff and their willingness and drive to help every student and meet them where they are. Even though I did not want a programming/developer job (I was searching for marketing roles), they were more than willing to advise me and help me job search with enthusiasm. The atmosphere is very casual, laidback, and fun. The staff cares ...
  • Jun 17, 2021

12 week bootcamp

Very good program , very intense but they provide you with all the resources you need to succeed. Highly recommended
  • Apr 06, 2021

Web Full Stack JavaScript Development

A 12 week boot camp with 600 hours of learning full-time.
  • Mar 25, 2021

I would give Kable 10 stars if I could

Words can not express how much Kable has helped me jump-start my career in tech. I came from a completely different career path and Kable has led me every step of the way and has gone above and beyond to help me realize my passion for Tech. From Paige in admissions to Richard and Ben my instructors to Dennis in career services and everyone in between has been nothing short of amazing. This place truly cares about your growth and development and has given me a plethora of knowledge and to...
  • Feb 24, 2021

Great Course

Even though I had already taken previous courses in the IT field this course was still an amazing course to not only touch up on what I already knew but it taught me so much more about the field. Halfway through the course we were forced to move to online learning due to Covid but everybody at KableAcademy handled it amazingly and picked up with barely any hiccups.
  • Feb 18, 2021

Kable Academy

My experience at Kable Academy Web Development bootcamp was a great one. I come from a First Responder background with no coding experience, and I felt like I got solid instruction and resources to succeed. My instructor always went above and beyond to make sure I understood the curriculum, even stayed after class to answer any questions I had. What really drew me to this particular bootcamp was they have an Income Share Agreement (ISA) which most of the bootcamps in this area don't prov...
  • Dec 13, 2021

Spectacular

Kable Academy has been probably one of my best decisions. The instructors and the support staff are great in terms of responses, teaching, and flexibility.  Felt welcomed and I now feel like I have a direction in my life that is satisfactory after attending and have made connections for life.
  • Dec 08, 2021

Student

Although it is very intense and requires a lot of focus it is one of the best programs I have ever taken. Great staff and instructors made the course the best it can be!

Web Development

The Web Development Course at Kable Academy was amazing.  The instructor was extremely knowledgable on the subjects and was always willing to answer any questions.  The projects were awesome to make and were very helpful in helping me learn how to code.  I went in with no coding experience and now I have the ability to develop websites.

Kable Academy Alumni Outcomes

Recent Kable Academy News

Liz Eggleston
Published May 13, 2016
A coding bootcamp can propel your career in tech to new heights, but that often means quitting a job, uprooting your life, or moving to a new city. Maybe you’re moving to a new city to become a developer and need a short-term housing option. Or perhaps you’re an international student without credit history. Regardless of your background, funds can become tight when committing to a full-time, ...