kable-academy-logo

Kable Academy

Cincinnati

Kable Academy

Kable Academy in Cincinnati, Ohio offers Web Development and Cybersecurity bootcamps. The Web Development and Cybersecurity bootcamps may be completed full-time in 12 weeks or part-time in 24 weeks. Kable Academy also offers an IT Support bootcamp that can be completed full-time in 4 weeks or part-time in 8 weeks, as well as a Network Support bootcamp, which can be completed full-time in 8 weeks or part-time in 16 weeks.

The Web Development bootcamp curriculum covers full stack development, responsive web design, and front end design. Students will learn HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, React, and Node. Students will complete 12 projects throughout the bootcamp which will culminate in one capstone project.

In the Cybersecurity bootcamp, students will learn IT, network, and security support. Cybersecurity students will complete mini projects and labs throughout the bootcamp. Upon bootcamp completion, students will be eligible to sit for CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ exams. Preparation for these exams is offered throughout the bootcamp, and one certification exam is included in bootcamp cost.

Applications will be followed by a 30-minute phone or video interview. Prospective students will be asked to take a technical assessment to gauge their ability to be successful in Kable Academy bootcamps.

All Kable Academy students will receive career and life skill coaching throughout the bootcamp including etiquette, agile methodology, mock tech interviews, and soft skill building. Bootcamp students will also have the opportunity to attend Lunch and Learn events with industry experts. Professional job placement assistance is provided by Kable Academy.

Residents of Hamilton County may enroll in either the Cybersecurity or Web Development bootcamp free of charge. They will also receive a $350 weekly stipend for 12 weeks. For students who are not residents of Hamilton County, Tech Workforce Tuition Assistance grants may be available. Veterans are eligible to receive a $400 weekly stipend ($4,800 is applied to tuition) through Kable Academy’s Salute to Service program, regardless of county of residency.

Kable Academy students will receive a certificate of completion upon graduation.

Recent Kable Academy Reviews: Rating 4.83

CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+
  • Web Development

HTML, JavaScript, CSS, React.js, Node.js, Front End
    Tuition PlansGrant funding and tuition assistance are available.
  • Web Development (Part-Time)

HTML, JavaScript, CSS, React.js, Node.js
  • Scott Gonsalves  User Photo
    Scott Gonsalves • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Words can not express how much Kable has helped me jump-start my career in tech. I came from a completely different career path and Kable has led me every step of the way and has gone above and beyond to help me realize my passion for Tech. From Paige in admissions to Richard and Ben my instructors to Dennis in career services and everyone in between has been nothing short of amazing. This place truly cares about your growth and development and has given me a plethora of knowledge and tools to take into the field and has given me the confidence and techniques to actually find jobs. I cannot say enough good about this boot camp, and I am so glad I gave it the chance and followed through with the 12-week course. I would take it again in a heartbeat and wish I could stay in it longer.
  • Great Course
    - 2/24/2021
    Sebastian Sharp  User Photo
    Sebastian Sharp • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Even though I had already taken previous courses in the IT field this course was still an amazing course to not only touch up on what I already knew but it taught me so much more about the field. Halfway through the course we were forced to move to online learning due to Covid but everybody at KableAcademy handled it amazingly and picked up with barely any hiccups.
  • Kable Academy
    - 2/18/2021
    Sierra Hudson  User Photo
    Sierra Hudson • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    My experience at Kable Academy Web Development bootcamp was a great one. I come from a First Responder background with no coding experience, and I felt like I got solid instruction and resources to succeed. My instructor always went above and beyond to make sure I understood the curriculum, even stayed after class to answer any questions I had. What really drew me to this particular bootcamp was they have an Income Share Agreement (ISA) which most of the bootcamps in this area don't provide. The ISA was better for me to be able to really focus on the material instead of stressing about the high interest rate loans from Sallie Mae or Skills Fund (no offense to those companies). We were given multiple projects to put what we learned into action, which I loved because that's how I learn is to actually do it! Also, the projects were relevant to be able to showcase them on our portfolio to show companies what we are capable of. They provided job prep like mock interviews, resume assistance, and advice to be a great candidate for companies. Overall, I would definitely recommend this school if you want to set yourself up for success and learn to be a Web Developer.

• Ben Niswander • Graduate
    The Kable Academy is hands down the best place to start a career in Cybersecurity. My experience with the Kable Academy has fundamentally changed my life for the better. Doors have opened that I never imagined. I credit all this success towards the incredible staff at the Academy. The lead instructor, Richard Barnes, is a man I look up to and consider to be one of my greatest role models. He has practical knowledge and experience in the field of Cybersecurity, which I believe is the biggest thing that separates the Kable Academy from other IT boot camps. Not only are you learning about the material at hand, but also gaining wisdom from people who have walked the walk and talked the talk. The Director of Education, Chris Ellison, is the main driving force behind the Academy’s success. With his ingenuity, he found instructors such as Mr. Barnes that work alongside other staff members to help students find jobs. People such as Dennis Hurley, who work in career services, do not simply help graduates find jobs, but instead finds careers for them that they can flourish in. I would not recommend any other boot camp besides the Kable Academy, hands down.