kable-academy-logo

Kable Academy

Cincinnati

Kable Academy

Kable Academy in Cincinnati, Ohio offers Web Development and Cybersecurity bootcamps. The Web Development and Cybersecurity bootcamps may be completed full-time in 12 weeks or part-time in 24 weeks. Kable Academy also offers an IT Support bootcamp that can be completed full-time in 4 weeks or part-time in 8 weeks, as well as a Network Support bootcamp, which can be completed full-time in 8 weeks or part-time in 16 weeks.

The Web Development bootcamp curriculum covers full stack development, responsive web design, and front end design. Students will learn HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, React, and Node. Students will complete 12 projects throughout the bootcamp which will culminate in one capstone project.

In the Cybersecurity bootcamp, students will learn IT, network, and security support. Cybersecurity students will complete mini projects and labs throughout the bootcamp. Upon bootcamp completion, students will be eligible to sit for CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ exams. Preparation for these exams is offered throughout the bootcamp, and one certification exam is included in bootcamp cost.

Applications will be followed by a 30-minute phone or video interview. Prospective students will be asked to take a technical assessment to gauge their ability to be successful in Kable Academy bootcamps.

All Kable Academy students will receive career and life skill coaching throughout the bootcamp including etiquette, agile methodology, mock tech interviews, and soft skill building. Bootcamp students will also have the opportunity to attend Lunch and Learn events with industry experts. Professional job placement assistance is provided by Kable Academy.

Residents of Hamilton County may enroll in either the Cybersecurity or Web Development bootcamp free of charge. They will also receive a $350 weekly stipend for 12 weeks. For students who are not residents of Hamilton County, Tech Workforce Tuition Assistance grants may be available. Veterans are eligible to receive a $400 weekly stipend ($4,800 is applied to tuition) through Kable Academy’s Salute to Service program, regardless of county of residency.

Kable Academy students will receive a certificate of completion upon graduation.

Recent Kable Academy Reviews: Rating 4.94

CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+
  • Web Development

React.js, Node.js, JavaScript, HTML, Front End, CSS
    Tuition PlansGrant funding and tuition assistance are available.
  • Web Development (Part-Time)

React.js, Node.js, JavaScript, HTML, CSS
  • Jeron Wrenn  User Photo
    Jeron Wrenn • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I really am glad I decided to go with this program. Before attending here I figured out IT was something I wanted to do but couldn’t figure out who I wanted to get lessons with. My instructor mr Mark craig has been great and always went a extra mile to get a reasoning or abbreviation clear to you and I appreciate that!, definitely recommend this program for anyone betting on themselves to make it in IT.
  • Matthew Moore  User Photo
    Matthew Moore • Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    An opportunity came from a pandemic drastically changing the job market. I chose to attend Kable Academy which was the right decision. Great admissions coaching leading to grants and aid that made it possible to continue my education. Professional staff that provide you with an education and support your search for employment. They truly care about you as a person.
  • Rachel Kleshinski  User Photo
    Rachel Kleshinski • Technical consultant • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The encouragement and support from each staff member and teacher was beyond my expectations out of this program. I gained so many skills and actually enjoyed being back in school! The coursework was challenging enough without being infuriating and the ability to go at my own pace was priceless. I’m so glad I opted for Kable Academy.
  • Allison  User Photo
    Allison • Student Verified via GitHub
    I came to this program to learn how to build and design websites for marketing purposes, and Kable Academy delivers. I was most impressed by the kindness of the staff and their willingness and drive to help every student and meet them where they are. Even though I did not want a programming/developer job (I was searching for marketing roles), they were more than willing to advise me and help me job search with enthusiasm. The atmosphere is very casual, laidback, and fun. The staff cares about their students and wants each to achieve. Though the program is new, they have good resources and connections and the teachers are knowledgable. I wish the best for this young, growing program.
  • Scott Gonsalves  User Photo
    Scott Gonsalves • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Words can not express how much Kable has helped me jump-start my career in tech. I came from a completely different career path and Kable has led me every step of the way and has gone above and beyond to help me realize my passion for Tech. From Paige in admissions to Richard and Ben my instructors to Dennis in career services and everyone in between has been nothing short of amazing. This place truly cares about your growth and development and has given me a plethora of knowledge and tools to take into the field and has given me the confidence and techniques to actually find jobs. I cannot say enough good about this boot camp, and I am so glad I gave it the chance and followed through with the 12-week course. I would take it again in a heartbeat and wish I could stay in it longer.
  • Great Course
    - 2/24/2021
    Sebastian Sharp  User Photo
    Sebastian Sharp • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Even though I had already taken previous courses in the IT field this course was still an amazing course to not only touch up on what I already knew but it taught me so much more about the field. Halfway through the course we were forced to move to online learning due to Covid but everybody at KableAcademy handled it amazingly and picked up with barely any hiccups.
  • Kable Academy
    - 2/18/2021
    Sierra Hudson  User Photo
    Sierra Hudson • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    My experience at Kable Academy Web Development bootcamp was a great one. I come from a First Responder background with no coding experience, and I felt like I got solid instruction and resources to succeed. My instructor always went above and beyond to make sure I understood the curriculum, even stayed after class to answer any questions I had. What really drew me to this particular bootcamp was they have an Income Share Agreement (ISA) which most of the bootcamps in this area don't provide. The ISA was better for me to be able to really focus on the material instead of stressing about the high interest rate loans from Sallie Mae or Skills Fund (no offense to those companies). We were given multiple projects to put what we learned into action, which I loved because that's how I learn is to actually do it! Also, the projects were relevant to be able to showcase them on our portfolio to show companies what we are capable of. They provided job prep like mock interviews, resume assistance, and advice to be a great candidate for companies. Overall, I would definitely recommend this school if you want to set yourself up for success and learn to be a Web Developer.

• Spectacular
    - 12/13/2021
    Joey Clark • Student
    Kable Academy has been probably one of my best decisions. The instructors and the support staff are great in terms of responses, teaching, and flexibility.  Felt welcomed and I now feel like I have a direction in my life that is satisfactory after attending and have made connections for life.
    - 12/8/2021
    David Abello • Student
    Although it is very intense and requires a lot of focus it is one of the best programs I have ever taken. Great staff and instructors made the course the best it can be!
  • Web Development
    - 9/2/2021
    Ryan Twele • Graduate
    The Web Development Course at Kable Academy was amazing.  The instructor was extremely knowledgable on the subjects and was always willing to answer any questions.  The projects were awesome to make and were very helpful in helping me learn how to code.  I went in with no coding experience and now I have the ability to develop websites.