ccs-learning-academy-logo

CCS Learning Academy

CCS Learning Academy

CCS Learning Academy offers online bootcamps in Cybersecurity Specialist Certification (8 weeks), Data Analytics & Business Intelligence (8 weeks), Data Science & Engineering (12 weeks), and Full-Stack Development (8 weeks). CCS Learning Academy is designed to help industry professionals gain rapid experience in order to upskill efficiently. CCS Learning Academy is the training division of CCS Global Tech.

CCS Data Analytics & Business Intelligence students will cover topics like T-SQL, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI, Microsoft Azure, Tableau, Python, Snowflake, and more.

CCS Data Science & Data Engineering students will cover topics including T-SQL, Python, Tableau, Snowflake, TFS and Azure DevOPs, and more.

CCS Full-Stack Developer students will cover topics like HTML & CSS, Git/Github, jQuery, responsive web design, Java programming, JavaScript, Node JS, Express JS, Angular JS, and MySQL/ MongoDB.

Students interested in applying to CCS should have some experience in the field and be comfortable with some of the topics in the class. To begin the application process, fill out the form on the website and submit a resume.

CCS programs are meant to accelerate student success and allow students to upskill to better positions. CCS provides career assistance for 12 months after the program ends.

Students that are hired within the CCS hiring network are eligible to receive up to half of their tuition cost back. CCS offers financing plans to students that are able to place a down-payment.

Recent CCS Learning Academy Reviews: Rating 4.2

all (10) reviews for CCS Learning Academy →

Recent CCS Learning Academy News

• Cybersecurity Specialist Certification

Start Date February 07, 2022
    CCS Cybersecurity Specialist Certification students will be prepared for industry certifications and exams including CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker, CompTIA CySA+, CCSP, and CompTIA PenTest+.
    Minimum Skill LevelStudents interested in applying to CCS should have some experience in the field and be comfortable with some of the topics in the class.
    February 07, 2022 - Online

• Full-Stack Developer

Start Date March 19, 2022
  • George Annobil  User Photo
    George Annobil • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    A little over 10 years ago I joined CCS's Data science and data engineering Bootcamp. The program was extremely thorough,
    well-structured, and top-notch. The coursework, assignments and live projects challenged me to push my limits, and equipped
    me with in-demand skills using the suite of MS SQL Server software. With that discipline, confidence and the right mindset,
    I have worked on projects for nationally and globally-recognized companies through their exceptional placement support.

I would highly recommend CCS Learning Academy to anyone who wants to make a career in Data Science and is looking for guidance!
  • Brian Kirby  User Photo
    Brian Kirby • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I attended Data Science & Data Engineering Bootcamp with CCS Learning Academy. I found the course was very well structured and aligned with needs. I enjoyed the program and thrived in the learning environment. Coming into the course from the hospitality industry and graduating with a job as Data Scientist was a great experience.

• Best Bootcamp
    - 6/7/2022
    Louise Treadwell • Graduate
    I was working as a helpdesk associate prior to attending CCS Learning Academy. Joining CCS turned out to be life changing decision for me. It’s a great bootcamp for people like me who have no background in computer science.

I joined their Data Analytics Bootcamp last year and after completing the bootcamp on third week I got a job offer. I cannot tell you how happy I was to finally become a data analyst.
  • Daniel Black • Graduate
    Highly recommended to take the course. The Data Analytics & Business Intelligence Bootcamp course run by CCS Learning Academy was fantastic. Instructors were extremely knowledgeable and encouraged participation from the group.

The course offered both theoretical understanding and practical application examples. Great combination of theory with practical projects.

Very detailed and energetic teaching method and style. So hardly lost my concentration on it. Feedback was amazing and communication between learners and teacher was great.

• Best Bootcamp
    - 5/3/2022
    Aaron Flash • Data Analyst • Graduate
    The Data Analytics & Business Intelligence Bootcamp program at CCS Learning Academy is great on so many levels. The curriculum is very comprehensive, but also well-paced.  I was skeptical that I would be able to get a job after completing the bootcamp but I landed my new job just 3 weeks after my graduation date

• Gordan Doty • Graduate
    This was the most challenging yet amazing journey. Coming into the tech world with no previous experience can be extremely daunting and overwhelming. I had a great experience attending CCS Learning Academy. The course curriculum was straightforward and practical. Classes werewell structured and trainers are knowledgeable.

I highly recommend this Bootcamp if you are looking to get started in Data Science. Greate placement support post-graduation.
  • Frank Sebastian • Graduate
    My bootcamp experience was a positive one and very much worth my time and effort. I came into the program with practically zero experience and I left with the necessary tools to embark on a career path as a Data Analyst. I got amazing instructors and I learned a great deal from them.
    - 3/17/2022
    Mike Roberts • Graduate
    The experience was awesome. The instructors and course content allowed me to have sufficient skills, knowledge, and experience for my mid-career switch. I will recommend this course to others who are interested in the world Data Science.  Course was intense and packed with learning about the latest and most up to date tools and technologies for Data Science

• Highly recommended
    - 2/25/2022
    Ashley Peterson • Graduate
    I highly recommend to take this course if you want to be a Data scientist. I came from a humanities background and found the bootcamp a great way to get my feet wet. I found the experience challenging yet rewarding. My instructors were both amazing and supportive the entire time. They did an amazing job at making comfortable and at ease throughout the entire process from application to graduation.  I really enjoyed the bootcamp.

• Benjamin Lackey • Graduate
    It's been an amazing experience. I had chance to have excellent and patient instructors. Program was really intense and required me put in a lot of hard work but it definitely worth it, after graduation CCS Learning academy helped me get placed. I will recommend it to everyone who is aspiring for a career in data science!