ccs-learning-academy-logo

CCS Learning Academy

Average Rating4.66
32 Reviews
4 Courses

CCS Learning Academy offers online bootcamps in Cybersecurity Specialist Certification (8 weeks), Data Analytics & Business Intelligence (8 weeks), Data Science & Engineering (12 weeks), and Full-Stack Development (8 weeks). CCS Learning Academy is designed to help industry professionals gain rapid experience in order to upskill efficiently. CCS Learning Academy is the training division of CCS Global Tech.

CCS Cybersecurity Specialist Certification...

32 CCS Learning Academy Reviews

• George Annobil
    Graduate
    Verified by LinkedIn
    Jan 14, 2022

So glad I found these guys when I did!

A little over 10 years ago I joined CCS's Data science and data engineering Bootcamp. The program was extremely thorough,
    well-structured, and top-notch. The coursework, assignments and live projects challenged me to push my limits, and equipped
    me with in-demand skills using the suite of MS SQL Server software. With that discipline, confidence and the right mindset,
    I have worked on projects for nationally and globally-recognized companies through their exceptional placement...
  • Brian Kirby
    Graduate • Data Science & Data Engineering • Online
    Verified by GitHub
    Jan 10, 2022

Fantastic Experience!! CCS Went Above and Beyond My Expectation

I attended Data Science & Data Engineering Bootcamp with CCS Learning Academy. I found the course was very well structured and aligned with needs. I enjoyed the program and thrived in the learning environment. Coming into the course from the hospitality industry and graduating with a job as Data Scientist was a great experience.

• Kaileigh
    Graduate • Data Analytics & Business Intelligence • Online
    Nov 27, 2022

It is a great start to anyone looking to enter the data analytics field

I wanted to get into data analytics but was worried that I'd need to get an expensive degree. This course is a great introduction to the field, and I felt like I could take the skills I learned in it and apply them to my own business.
  • Oliver
    Nov 27, 2022

I am extremely impressed with the quality

Just started the bootcamp a few days ago and I must say, I am extremely impressed with the quality and amount of work that has been put into the program. I can feel my skills improving and it's only been a few days. The instructors are very informative and helpful, and I'm looking forward to a bright future as a Cybersecurity professional!
  • Cameron
    Student • Cybersecurity Specialist Certification • Online
    Nov 11, 2022

I have always wanted to be a cybersecurity expert, so I was thrilled when I came across this program.

Going through the Cybersecurity Bootcamp was an amazing experience. I could finally make a career out of my passion for cybersecurity! The videos and study material were very helpful and easy to understand. The instructors were also very helpful and answered all of my questions. I am proud (and lucky) to have been a part of the program.
  • Makai
    Nov 04, 2022

It was worth every penny!

I never thought I could be a developer until I signed up for Full-Stack Developer Bootcamp. It was the best decision of my career. They gave me all the tools and skills I needed to succeed in my new career. It's changed my life in so many ways and most importantly, it has given me the independence I've always wanted!
  • Jacob Warner
    Student • Data Science & Data Engineering • Online
    Nov 04, 2022

I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking for a good introduction to data science. The course is very well organized, and the teachers are some of the best I have seen. They go into great depth about each topic and make sure that everyone understands everything before moving on.
  • Lane
    Oct 17, 2022

I was given an opportunity to explore a new career

Cybersecurity Bootcamp was life changing for me. I got laid off from my job and was looking for a way to jump start my career in cybersecurity. With the help of a military transition specialist, I found Cybersecurity Bootcamp and enrolled in the program. The coursework is rigorous but it's worth it because you get hands-on experience with real-world cybersecurity challenges. Now I'm working at one of the top tech companies
  • Isabella
    Oct 17, 2022

It's been a great experience

I signed up for the Full-Stack Developer Bootcamp and it's been a great experience. I've learned so much in the last three weeks and it's been more than worth it. The bootcamp is paying 50% of the fees after they provide me with a placement, which is huge. I highly recommend this bootcamp to anyone who wants to become a full-stack developer in 8 weeks.
  • Matthew
    Oct 04, 2022

SO GOOD! I am a complete beginner with absolutely 0 experience in Cybersecurity

best instructor I've ever had, He recognizes the importance of foundations and teaches them at a good pace so that the students can quickly adapt and learn the skills. He explains everything simply.
    You'll get mutated into a beast by this man.
  • Hadrian
    Student • Data Analytics & Business Intelligence • Online
    Sep 27, 2022

Covers many topics and helped me gain good knowledge.

This course was fantastic. It covers all concepts needed to handle analytics problems, and the teaching method is also highly satisfying, focusing on understanding through examples rather than just theory. Thank you, instructor.
  • Sophia
    Sep 20, 2022

I had no prior experience with SQL, and this Bootcamp was quite beneficial.

It is highly user-friendly for people who have no SQL experience. The presentation covers a wide range of topics and is simple to follow. On the other hand, I understood a little SQL. Regardless, I learned a lot. Overall, I appreciate the time and effort they put into the lecture and the opportunity to study MySQL Workbench at my own pace and a low cost. So, I suggest this Bootcamp

CCS Learning Academy Alumni Outcomes

Recent CCS Learning Academy News

Jess Feldman
Published January 31, 2022
Course Report · January 2021 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup 2022 started strong with a $525M acquisition of a bootcamp-adjacent company and a $10M grant from Melinda French Gates. We continued to see stamps of approval on bootcamps from government and workforce development organizations, and a major indication from the Department of Labor about registered apprenticeships. Find out how codi...