cybernow-labs-logo

CyberNow Labs

Average Rating4.87
39 Reviews
1 Course

CyberNow Labs offers a 20-week, part-time, online Cyber Security Analyst bootcamp. For the first 8 weeks of the bootcamp, Cyber Security Analyst bootcamp students will be prepared to receive globally recognized cybersecurity certifications. The following 10 weeks of the Cyber Security Analyst bootcamp, students receive hands-on experience at an enterprise-level security operations center. Bootcamp students will learn forensic analysis, social engineering, penetrati...

39 CyberNow Labs Reviews

• Merve Bakisgan
    C • Graduate • Online
    Aug 12, 2022

Cyber Security Analyst

CyberNow Labs is an amazing Team ! I feel very lucky that I knew them and got the chance to participate the Boot Camp. Totally worths all the effort, time… They put achievable goals, pushed forward, coached all the way and  made us feel fit for new challenges. Can only recommend!!!
  • Erhan Esen
    Job Coach-Cyber Security • Graduate • Cyber Security Analyst • Online
    Jul 24, 2022

Graduates

It was an excellent Cyber Security Boot Camp. After this course, I found an FTE as a Cyber Security Job Coach. That's awesome. I advise CyberNow Labs to all people who want to work in the Cyber Security field. On the other hand, they are very good at mentoring and helping all Alumni to find a Cyber Security Job.
  • NalanM
    Graduate • Cyber Security Analyst • Online
    Jul 19, 2022

Great Bootcamp

I am very happy with my decision to select Cybernowlabs for bootcamp training. All the instructiors are very knowledgeable and the tools are available to you all the time.
  • Hakan Ozcan
    Cyber Security Analyst • Student • Cyber Security Analyst • Online
    Jul 18, 2022

My Training Review at CyberNow Labs

Thank you for this opportunity. I say the same thing that I said at the beginning. Our instructors were great! I started Cyber Security Analyst role with "0" knowledge. Now, I can make log analysis, create tickets, monitor incidents, make incident handling thanks to my instructors at CyberNow Labs. I have still been looking for the role. I did not land a job 'til now. Even though the requirement of the market differs, I will not quit looking for the opurtunities, and improve myself as a ...
  • Merve Sevinchan
    IT Compliance & Security Analyst • Graduate • Cyber Security Analyst • Online
    Apr 15, 2022

Cybersecurity Analyst

When I decided to take cyber security training, I knew that it was very important from whom I would receive it.  I decided to meet with a few places and get them from CNL.  And I said good luck at the end as well as at the beginning.  because you feel that you are not alone during the journey.  The regular and high quality functioning of the curriculum and the well-equipped teachers were satisfactory enough.  but they offer you more than they initially promised.  There is a team that alw...
  • Salih Ergün
    IT Security Analyst • Graduate • Cyber Security Analyst • Online
    Apr 06, 2022

Greatest IT Security Bootcamp ever

My experience with CNL in 20 weeks at IT Security Analyst Program was a unforgettable time for me. Great Instructors, intensive learning modules and with highly qualified hands-on experience CyberNow Labs has helped me build my new career on IT Security. I am appreciated to all supporting me on this challenging time to achieve getting several offers from different companies as Cyber Security Analyst.
  • Imed Ouertani
    Soc analysis • Graduate
    Jan 04, 2022

Graduate

Cybernow labs is the best place that anyone can start a new career.
    It was a great andamazing journey for me from an Hvac contractor to Soc analysts..
  • Vasilis Ary
    Cybernow Labs
    Aug 16, 2022

New career with an excellent bootcamp!

2 years ago I moved to a new country. I learned a new language. Just a year ago I met the Cybernow labs family and after a intensive program I finished the course. What do I do now? I work as a cyber security specialist for a national railway company in Europe. This is a dream for me. Anyone can make it come true. Thank you Cybernow Labs family.
  • Adil Ayhan
    IT Security Specialist • Graduate • Cyber Security Analyst • Online
    Aug 12, 2022

Bootcamp

I am very sure that this bootcamp was wonderful for me. I made it with the help of this bootcamp.  very thankful for that. if you are interested in working in the field of cybersecurity, i would be very happy to recommend them
  • Armagan
    Cyber Security Analyst • Graduate • Cyber Security Analyst • Online
    Jul 26, 2022

Cyber Security Analyst-Graduate

I started my journey with CyberNow Labs with advice of my friend, and now I am very happy with my decision to select CNL. The instructors are very knowledgeable, and the tools are available to you all the time. Highly qualified hands-on experience CyberNow Labs has helped me build my new career on Cyber Security. I am appreciated to all supporting me on this challenging time to achieve getting several offers from different companies as Cyber Security Analyst. I felt at the bootcamp that ...
  • Osman Erol
    Graduate • Cyber Security Analyst • Online
    Jul 25, 2022

Bootcamp

It is right place to start the cyber journey. Ömer & Hasan know the cyber sec industry closely, and they exactly know what they are doing. Thank for their guidance.
  • Mohammed El hiyane
    Still on Market • Graduate • Cyber Security Analyst • Online
    Jul 18, 2022

SOC Analyst

One of the best bootcamps in cybersecurity in USA. I highly recommend this school to start your career

CyberNow Labs Alumni Outcomes

Recent CyberNow Labs News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.