cybernow-labs-logo

CyberNow Labs

CyberNow Labs

CyberNow Labs offers a 20-week, part-time, online Cyber Security Analyst bootcamp. For the first 8 weeks of the bootcamp, Cyber Security Analyst bootcamp students will be prepared to receive globally recognized cybersecurity certifications. The following 10 weeks of the Cyber Security Analyst bootcamp, students receive hands-on experience at an enterprise-level security operations center. Bootcamp students will learn forensic analysis, social engineering, penetration testing, and threat hunting.

Candidates should fill out an online application on the CyberNow Labs website. No prior tech experience is required. Students are required to have their own Mac or PC laptop.

CyberNow Labs bootcamp includes interview and career preparation. Bootcamp students will receive customized 1:1 mentoring, portfolio project guidance, guest speaker sessions, networking, and job search preparation.

Recent CyberNow Labs Reviews: Rating 4.8

all (25) reviews for CyberNow Labs →

Recent CyberNow Labs News

• Cyber Security Analyst

Start Date April 16, 2022
      DepositNo deposits required.
      Installments plans, scholarships and discounts are available. Please reach out to get more info.
      Tuition PlansMonthly installments with 50% during the course and 50% after being employed.
      Refund / Guarantee14 days drop period. No questions asked. No admission fees or hidden costs.
      ScholarshipScholarships for US veterans and college students are available. Please reach out to get more details.
      Minimum Skill LevelStudents are required to have their own Mac or PC laptop.
      Prep WorkWe provide a free 4 week IT Fundamental course.
      April 16, 2022 - Online Apply by April 16, 2022
      July 16, 2022 - Online Apply by July 16, 2022
      October 16, 2022 - Online Apply by October 16, 2022

• $500 CyberNow Labs Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive CyberNow Labs scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Cyber Security Analyst (Online)
    • Merve Sevinchan  User Photo
      Merve Sevinchan • IT Compliance & Security Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      When I decided to take cyber security training, I knew that it was very important from whom I would receive it.  I decided to meet with a few places and get them from CNL.  And I said good luck at the end as well as at the beginning.  because you feel that you are not alone during the journey.  The regular and high quality functioning of the curriculum and the well-equipped teachers were satisfactory enough.  but they offer you more than they initially promised.  There is a team that always guides you both at the end of the course and during the interview process.  If you're going on a trip, you can count on CNL.
    • Salih Ergün  User Photo
      Salih Ergün • IT Security Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      My experience with CNL in 20 weeks at IT Security Analyst Program was a unforgettable time for me. Great Instructors, intensive learning modules and with highly qualified hands-on experience CyberNow Labs has helped me build my new career on IT Security. I am appreciated to all supporting me on this challenging time to achieve getting several offers from different companies as Cyber Security Analyst.
    • Graduate
      - 1/4/2022
      Imed Ouertani   User Photo
      Imed Ouertani • Soc analysis • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Cybernow labs is the best place that anyone can start a new career.
      It was a great andamazing journey for me from an Hvac contractor to Soc analysts..
    • DFIR Analyst
      - 4/7/2022
      Metin Yagmurcu • DFIR Analyst • Graduate
      An amazing bootcamp that helped me to start my Cyber Security career. I highly recommend the course if you are trying to open a new chapter in your life. You dont need any IT background to start with. In approximately 8 months they will let you become an amazing Analyst.
    • Cyber Security
      - 4/6/2022
      Sean • Cyber Security Project Engineer • Graduate
      I have been attending and actively involving Cyber Now Labs (CNL) since September 2021. I was able to attend the majority of online and recorded courses. I would like to say being a long-term educator and student, CNL provides the education and training you need. Further, it also provides hands-on experience with the latest technology that is used in the Cyber Security world.
      The tools that we used were generally placed in the highest point of the Gardner Quadrant.  Being part of the Blue team provides you with a team mentality and build the necessary muscle you need while working in the field.
      I decided to go industry and apply, I have already received a good offer from a prestigious program in Houston, and I will be playing a part in SOC. I am also expecting another offer from a well-known IT company.  Although I was self-paced, I figured that attending each session and practice will make me happy.
      The interview process is sometimes short and long based on how you get yourself prepared for the field.
       I just want to say I am happy that I received an invitation from an instructor to get into the CNL. I will continue to learn more and practice more. Even after the program is over the tools like Qradar, Crawdstrike, and many others are still available for me to practice and learn more skills. I also would like to thank Mr. Seker for motivating me.
      I am happy to start working at NASA
    • You got this
      - 4/6/2022
      Mehmet • Graduate
      Attended this program and currently working at Yahoo as a CyberSecurity Analyst. So they definitely provide the state of the art tools that are used currently in the market and this hands on experience really helps you to land on your first position easily.Btw, I didn't have any IT background prior to this bootcamp.
    • Should be better
      - 4/4/2022
      Barbara Jer • Graduate
      Crowded cohorts. Not enough staff and instructors for 200+ students. Students are not able to get enough support. Hands on sessions are not clear and easy to understand.
    • SOC Analyst
      - 4/4/2022
      hasan • Cyber Security Analyst
      There is no doubt, CNL is one of the best for enthusiasts aiming easily to get involved in the business market. You do not have an ICT background. The only thing is to follow the instructions of the course. Highly qualified teachers and a family environment.
    • Dincer • Digital Transformation Manager • Graduate
      Very valuable immersion program, also consisting hands-on Security Operations Center (SOC) phase with real life incidents/problems, enabling mid-career professionals to successfully transition to Cybersecurity jobs.
      I really enjoyed it, and appreciated that you made it fun! Huge thanks to CNL for this great program and for the atmosphere you provided during and after the training.