UNIT Factory (Ukrainian National IT Factory) is a full-stack web development training school that ranges from 1 to 3 years in Kyiv, Ukraine. The school focuses on teaching students how to code, how to enhance teamwork skills, and improve creativity through technical solutions. UNIT Factory uses the standards of French Code School, 42, aims to help students find well-paid jobs and grow Ukraine’s innovative economy.
The program is open to adults aged 18 to 30, and the application process assesses each applicant's ability and motivation through an online application, mini game test, and in-person interview. The project-based learning system forces graduates to adapt to real-world experiences as much as possible. UNIT Factory focuses on continuous professional development, encouraging students to engage in various projects of the modern digital age, and equipping them with the skills to be in high demand in the labor market.
Recent UNIT Factory News
Students will learn the full-stack web development along with computer science culture, basic algorithms, security, C++, and PHP.
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
Our latest on UNIT Factory
Need a summary of news about coding bootcamps from July 2017? Course Report has just what you need! We’ve put together the most important news and developments in this blog post and podcast. In July, we read about the closure of two major coding bootcamps, we dived into a number of new industry reports, we heard some student success stories, we read about new investments in bootcamps, and we were excited to hear about more diversity initiatives. Plus we round up all the new campuses and new coding bootcamps around the world.Continue Reading →