ThoughtKite is a product bootcamp based in Toronto. ThoughtKite aims to help entrepreneurs master product literacy. They have three 12 week, part itme courses in iOS Product Development, Product Design, and Lean Product Growth. In addition to these course offerings, ThoughtKite also strives to be an active member of the startup community in Toronto through meetups, conferences, hackathons, and workshops.
Recent ThoughtKite Reviews: Rating
Recent ThoughtKite News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $2,000 Class size 16 Location TorontoCreate digital experiences that people want Design digital products for real people. Discover what your users need and express those insights to your team. Learn how to manage products and operate in cross-functional teams.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $2,000 Class size 16 Location TorontoAchieve maximum traction with minimum resources Grow your number of users through lean and agile methodologies. Segment your customers, launch growth experiments and know your metrics. Get the principles, strategy, process and tactics for a proper launch.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $5,000 Class size 16 Location TorontoBuild your app, keep your job and launch your product Not a “tech” person? Start with us. Build a prototype of your app, launch it into market and gain valuable user input. Keep your day job – we’re weekends only.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.