Sputnik offers immersive tech bootcamps in UX design and software development, in central London, UK. The 1-year UX Mastery course covers UX principles, user research, and analysis frameworks. The 8-month Development Mastery course covers coding languages, product creation, strategy and teamwork. Through the classes, students are trained to learn current methods and tools, and how to adapt to ever-changing technology. Sputnik was founded to solve the disconnect between the passive teaching of traditional schools and the active learning that happens in the world of work. Their mission is not just creating top-end UX and software professionals but helping students build confidence and communication skills.
The Sputnik UX program and the software development program are for career switchers and individuals with no prior knowledge or experience in the tech industry. Applicants are required to fill out an online form, after which a Sputnik staff member will reach out. Applicants will then meet with an advisor for an assessment and interview. After approval, they begin the program.
Sputnik requires only a small deposit when students enroll. Payment for the program is only required once students begin their career in the tech industry. Employment is guaranteed for program graduates. To ensure students master UX skills or software skills, Sputnik provides an immersive training that includes working on real projects sourced from real companies. This process offers a real-world technology environment and pushes student’s performance as they learn from, and work alongside, top industry professionals. Students will graduate with a portfolio of completed work and great connections in the industry.
Recent Sputnik Reviews: Rating
Recent Sputnik News
Start Date None scheduled Cost £12,080 Class size N/A Location LondonThe 8-month Development Mastery course covers coding languages, product creation, strategy and teamwork. Students are trained to learn current methods and tools, and how to adapt to ever-changing technology. Sputnik provides an immersive training that includes working on real projects sourced from real companies.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans You can choose the deferred payment option paying the deposit and minimal monthly payments while the most significant part of the cost will be paid after graduation once you are employed.
Minimum Skill Level No experience or knowledge required. Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- Data Visualization, Design, User Experience Design, Virtualization, Scrum, Artificial Intelligence, Agile
In PersonFull Time28 Hours/week52 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost £13,800 Class size 12 Location LondonThe 1-year project-based UX Mastery course covers UX principles, user research, and analysis frameworks. Students are trained to learn current methods and tools, and how to adapt to ever-changing technology. Sputnik provides immersive training that includes working on real projects sourced from real companies.
Deposit £2000 Tuition Plans £200 a month for the duration of the course (with the main cost is paid when you are employed, through convenient payment plan). Scholarship Available, please contact us
Minimum Skill Level None Placement Test No Interview Yes
- Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Sputnik scholarship for $500 off tuition!
EligibilityOffer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship.
- The UX Master (London)
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.