southern-careers-institute-logo

Southern Careers Institute

Austin, San Antonio

Southern Careers Institute

Southern Careers Institute SCI-tech Academy offers a part-time, 18-week full-stack JavaScript bootcamp in partnership with Coder Camps in San Antonio and Austin, Texas. Students will receive specialized instruction on how to build professional applications and learn Node.js, AngularJS, Express, MongoDB and other frameworks to prepare for a career as an application developer. This hands-on bootcamp includes emphasis on real-world business problems that can be solved by using technology. In addition, students have the option to participate in a 3-week Coding From Scratch course that covers coding basics, including HTML, CSS, and JavaScript for those who have little to no coding experience. In order to apply to the bootcamp, interested applicants can submit an online form to learn more about the process.

In order to make students more marketable, graduates are given membership to the Coder Camps Coder For Life program to advance their career after graduation.

Recent Southern Careers Institute Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (1) reviews for Southern Careers Institute →

Recent Southern Careers Institute News

• SCI-tech Academy JavaScript Developer Program

LocationAustin
    Students will learn the following: Advanced JavaScript-Angular-Node.JS & Express-Git & Github-Mobile & Cloud Applications-Agile Software Development-Application Life-Cycle-Team Building
  • Janice Wyden • Student
    I have absolutely no experience in coding but I am a fast learner. With this program, I actually have a handle on what it means and what I can do with it. Now, you do have to put in the work to succeed but I feel like it is well worth it. Learning SQL, Python, R studio, Tableau has really opened my eyes to the tech world and I’m loving every minute of it. Coming from a non tech background, I thought it would be too difficult for me but the mentors and instructors are fantastic on getting me back on track.