Silicon STEM Academy
Silicon STEM Academy offers a 12-week Android Software Engineering Program for adults in Denver, CO. Students can study full-time, or take evening and weekend classes. The program aims to teach students best practices and cutting-edge application frameworks, through working on real-world projects in a team environment. Students learn in a classroom environment and have regular one-on-one time with mentors. The program covers Android Studio, GitHub, Material Design standards, agile development, smartphone sensors, 2D and 3D graphics, SQLite databases, JSON, and how to port your Android App to iOS.
Students should have some Java programming experience to start this program, but there is an extra foundation class for those who have no experience.
Android Software Engineering Program (Full TIme)
Android Software Engineering Program (Part-Time)
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.