Pwny Labs offers a 4-week full-time course in cyber security in Bali, Indonesia. The course covers Linux, SQL, penetration testing, footprinting, web and mobile security, defensive systems, cryptography, forensics & incident response. Courses are a mixture of immersive learning, labs, and war-games. Students will learn all the skills and tools needed to defend a system against attackers, mitigate future threats, and communicate security gaps to the rest of their company. Upon completion of the course, students receive industry-recognized certification.
Applicants should have one or more years of professional experience in a technical role or have graduated from a top-tier coding bootcamp.
Pwny Labs students receive accommodation in Bali and logistical support throughout the course; along with a group to lean on for sourcing job opportunities or founding a startup.
Recent Pwny Labs Reviews: Rating
Recent Pwny Labs News
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location BaliThe course covers Linux, SQL, penetration testing, footprinting, web and mobile security, defensive systems, cryptography, forensics & incident response.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.