Praxis Data Science
Praxis Data Science is a six-week intensive data science program in Silicon Valley. The program is intended for applicants who have at least a quantitative undergraduate degree and some programming experience. The program requires a $5000 deposit, and an additional $5000 after job placement. Praxis offers a half tuition refund if a graduate cannot find a job within 3 months of completing the program. Graduates will leave with an impressive portfolio of projects, and skills in visual data modeling, SQL,
Recent Praxis Data Science News
In six weeks you will fire up your own Linux cluster and use analytic/data techniques that can scale to petabytes. You will show your results in an interactive dashboard that you installed and configured. Finally, you will weave those results into a narrative that anyone can understand and want to act on. PraxisDS Associates complete the program with a portfolio of work to share with future employers.
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Silicon Valley
- Refund / Guarantee
- 50% refund if no job within 3 months
- Minimum Skill Level
- Undergraduate quantitative degree (mathematics, physics, engineering, etc.) and experience with at least one programming language.
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
Our latest on Praxis Data Science
Welcome to the May News Roundup, your monthly news digest full of the most interesting articles and announcements in the bootcamp space. Want your bootcamp's news to be included in the next News Roundup? Submit announcements of new courses, scholarships, or open jobs at your school!Continue Reading →