Praxis Data Science
Praxis Data Science is a six-week intensive data science program in Silicon Valley. The program is intended for applicants who have at least a quantitative undergraduate degree and some programming experience. The program requires a $5000 deposit, and an additional $5000 after job placement. Praxis offers a half tuition refund if a graduate cannot find a job within 3 months of completing the program. Graduates will leave with an impressive portfolio of projects, and skills in visual data modeling, SQL,
Recent Praxis Data Science News
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Praxis Data Science
Welcome to the May News Roundup, your monthly news digest full of the most interesting articles and announcements in the bootcamp space. Want your bootcamp's news to be included in the next News Roundup? Submit announcements of new courses, scholarships, or open jobs at your school!Continue Reading →