Port Academy offers 16 week and 8 month full-stack web development and computer science bootcamps in uptown Oakland. Port Academy focuses on delivering modern coding education mixed with Computer Science while teaching three levels of web development certification.
The core program is 16 weeks long, 9am to 6pm each day. It’s made up of three, one-month labs, and a final project, plus career training in the fourth month. Their Web Dev and CS Bootcamps combine to form their Academy Program, which is approximately 8 months long. Students will complete one major project and additional smaller challenges.
Courses help students interested in technology careers build the knowledge and experience they need within their schedule and budget. Classes emphasizes project-based curriculum that is designed to prepare students for a career in programming. Port Academy is looking for those who have a general understanding of technology and a willingness to learn more. Students will learn more than coding, but also teamwork, creative confidence, the design process, pitching and presentations, work / life balance, project management, job search and career development.
This class focuses on algorithms, data structures, and optimization.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.