Philly Dev Camp
Philly Dev Camp is Philadelphia's first coding bootcamp. It is run and taught by Zivtech, a source for website development and design. The 5-week developer bootcamp aims to fuel Philadelphia's tech scene, training college students and recent graduates to be employable junior web developers. Students are taught using hands-on projects and the latest software development tools. Applicants should have basic familiarity with HTML & CSS, should aspire to be a junior developer in Philadelphia, and should attend a Philadelphia-area school.
Recent Philly Dev Camp News
0 reviews sorted by:
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Philly Dev Camp
While programming bootcamps can offer a high return on investment, the average tuition at code school is ~$10,000, which is no small sacrifice. Fortunately, a number of not-for-profit and well-organized programs are able to offer free coding bootcamps. Some of these bootcamps are funded by placement and referral fees; others are fueled by community support and volunteers. Expect rigorous application processes and competitively low acceptance rates, but for the right applicants, there is so much to gain at these 7 free coding bootcamps.Continue Reading →