Parallax Code Academy
Parallax Code Academy is a part-time,12-week iOS mobile development bootcamp in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Students will learn how to develop iOS applications and be able to understand Apple's Swift coding language. Parallax Code Academy gives students the tools necessary to land an entry-level iOS mobile developer position or to build the next top app.
Recent Parallax Code Academy News
The iOS Bootcamp focuses on Swift, Objective-C, XCode, UX/UI and more.
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- 2017 Spring Scholarship for up to $4000 to qualifying applicants.
- Minimum Skill Level
- No Previous Coding Skills Required.
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
Our latest on Parallax Code Academy
Welcome to the January 2017 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. This month we applaud initiatives that bring technology to underserved communities, we look at employment trends, and new coding schools and campuses. Plus, we hear a funny story about an honest taxi driver. Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast.Continue Reading →