NOVA Data School
NOVA Data School is an intensive, part-time, 12-week, data science bootcamp located in Fairfax, Virginia, near Washington D.C. Designed by industry experts, their program teaches programming languages such as R, Python, Linear algebra, and fundamentals of Machine Learning. Students will also learn data analysis infrastructure tools such as Shell, Github, AWS Console, and AWS Resources. NOVA Data School was created to arm its graduates with the skills they need to make a global impact.
NOVA Data School’s courses are made for those with previous experience in coding and data analysis. Applicants who do not have this experience are asked to take online courses on DataCamp and supply those results to the NOVA Data School. To apply, interested candidates are asked to schedule a 15-minute interview with someone from their staff. Applicants will have their interview and resume reviewed, and those accepted by the program will receive an offer letter to begin.
All instructors at NOVA Data School are data science professionals. In addition to classroom instruction, each student will receive a dedicated, one-on-one career coach. Coaching sessions are weekly or bi-weekly (depending on the student and their preferences). Mentors will guide students through the best job search practices. NOVA Data School career placement focuses on students building a presence online and off-line.
Recent NOVA Data School Reviews: Rating
Recent NOVA Data School News
An intensive 12-week and data science bootcamp located in Fairfax, Virginia, covering programming languages such as R, Python, Linear algebra, and fundamentals of Machine Learning. Students will also learn data analysis infrastructure tools such as Shell, Github, AWS Console, and AWS Resources.
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Minimum Skill Level
- NOVA Data School’s courses are made for those with previous experience in coding and data analysis.
- Prep Work
- Online courses on DataCamp.
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.