hack-academy-logo

Hack Academy

Average Rating5.0
3 Reviews
1 Course

Hack Academy offers a 12-week, full-time intensive Web Development bootcamp that can be completed online or in-person at Hack Academy’s campus in Montevideo, Uruguay. For beginners, Hack Academy also offers 5-week intensive courses in Front End Development, Back End Development, or React/React Native.

Web Development bootcamp students will learn a full stack curriculum including front and back end development. Web Development bootcamp students will learn ...

3 Hack Academy Reviews

Audrey Peters
    Graduate • Full-Stack Web Development • Online
    Mar 09, 2023

i got help

This is my honest experience. Notwithstanding that  there are a lot of untrue recommendations and i haven't worked with all of them i can't tell you not to trust all of them. I won't be the one to alter someone's livelihood. But  If you feel you have a cheating spouse and you want to spy, hack their device or you have lost money to scam anytime at all, there is a solution. Send a mail to this recovery team [ hackerspytech at gmail com ] to get the peace of mind you deserve
    Bella Valentina
    Jul 10, 2022

Very big thanks to Pro Asset Recovery Expert for their help.

one thing i know for sure is the fact that scams will not stop anytime soon, these guys keep developing new ways everyday to take peoples money from them, which is really terrible, but the question we scam victims should be asking ourselves now is, how do we get our money back or even bring this guys to justice, for me i was able to get some help, through a friend who introduced me to Pro Asset Recovery Expert (contact@proassetrecoveryexpert.com), they helped me track down this scammer a...
  • Yong Kyonge Jinn
    Graduate • Full-Stack Web Development • Online
    May 04, 2023

"USDT and NFT Recovery"

"I am writing this review to express my sincere gratitude to this NFT and USDT recovery hacker for all that he did for me during one of the most stressful and painful times in my life. His professionalism and guidance, at a time when I questioned myself how dumb I was to give out $1.2 Million Usdt to an NFT trading scammer, helped me to accept that so long there is a problem, there will always be a solution. He provided me with irrefutable proof that strengthened my doubts about the poss...

Hack Academy Alumni Outcomes

Recent Hack Academy News

Jess Feldman
Jess Feldman
Updated November 30, 2021
Course Report Course Report November 2021 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup As we begin to wrap up 2021, we saw coding bootcamps rebranding, achieving graduate success milestones, and helping people reskill during the Great Resignation. We saw some buzz this month evaluating the real value of a coding bootcamp, plus an honest take from Silicon Valley tech recruiters about if bootcamp graduates are welcomed as new hires in that space (spoiler alert they are!). We were excited to ...
Locations
Contact

Hack Academy Alumni Reviews Summary

Recent Hack Academy News
FAQs

How much does Hack Academy cost?

The average bootcamp costs $14,142, but Hack Academy does not share pricing information. You can read a cost-comparison of other popular bootcamps!

What courses does Hack Academy teach?

Hack Academy offers courses like Full-Stack Web Development.

Where does Hack Academy have campuses?

Hack Academy has in-person campuses in Montevideo. Hack Academy also has a remote classroom so students can learn online.

Is Hack Academy worth it?

Hack Academy hasn't shared alumni outcomes yet, but one way to determine if a bootcamp is worth it is by reading alumni reviews. 3 Hack Academy alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Hack Academy on Course Report - you should start there!

Is Hack Academy legit?

We let alumni answer that question. 3 Hack Academy alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Hack Academy and rate their overall experience a 5.0 out of 5.

Does Hack Academy offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?

Right now, it doesn't look like Hack Academy offers scholarships or accepts the GI Bill. We're always adding to the list of schools that do offer Exclusive Course Report Scholarships and a list of the bootcamps that accept the GI Bill.

Can I read Hack Academy reviews?

You can read 3 reviews of Hack Academy on Course Report! Hack Academy alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Hack Academy and rate their overall experience a 5.0 out of 5.

Is Hack Academy accredited?

While bootcamps must be approved to operate, accreditation is relatively rare. Hack Academy doesn't yet share information about their accreditation status.

Get our FREE Ultimate Guide to Paying for a Bootcamp