Green Fox Academy
Green Fox Academy offers a 4-month, full-time software development bootcamp in Budapest, Hungary. Students will participate in a school-based mentoring methodology where only 10% of class time will be used for instruction. Throughout the training, learning will be based on completing assignments. In the first two months, the group will work on introductory training exercises, while the last two months will be dedicated to sample projects compiled from real projects received from partner companies. Green Fox Academy not only focuses on coding, but the school gives great emphasis to the development of soft skills such as communication, presentation skills. cooperation and working will with a team. Students will also have access to psychologists during the entire length of the course for coaching sessions. By the end of the training, students will be equipped to take on junior level software development roles.
Recent Green Fox Academy News
Software Developer Course
Students will learn the basics of web development in three modules during the programme. The Preparatory module will feature smaller practical tasks covering the basic tools, methodology and principles of development. In the Orientation module students will learn how the tools introduced previously can be employed in larger projects. In the Project module students will work in groups of 3 on projects compiled on the basis of real-life stacks and the working methods of partner companies.
Application Deadline:January 7, 2018
- Payment Plan
- There are prepayment and post-payment options for the tuition fee.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Green Fox Academy
Missed out on coding bootcamp news in April? Never fear, Course Report is here! We’ve collected everything in this handy blog post and podcast. This month, we read about why outcomes reporting is useful for students, how a number of schools are working to boost their diversity with scholarships, we heard about student experiences at bootcamp, plus we added a bunch of interesting new schools to the Course Report school directory! Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast.Continue Reading →