Green Fox Academy
To apply, applicants must complete a 5-step admissions process that takes 2 weeks. Step 1 is to fill out an online form, select their preferred technology focus, and upload their resume. Step 2 is a video interview with a member of the Green Fox team. Step 3 is an online test to evaluate an applicant's cognitive skills. Step 4 is a personal interview for Green Fox to learn more about an applicant. For step 5, applicants must participate in a 1.5-hour simulated group class where their digital literacy is assessed.
Green Fox Academy also emphasizes the development of soft skills such as communication, presentation skills, cooperation, and working well with a team. Students will have access to psychologists during the entire length of the course for coaching sessions. By the end of the training, students will be equipped to take on junior level software development roles. After graduation, while they are job hunting, students can continue to build their skills at Green Fox Academy's co-working space, Húli.
Recent Green Fox Academy Reviews: Rating
Recent Green Fox Academy News
In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week14 Weeks
Start Date January 20, 2020 Cost $2,700 Class size N/A Location BudapestOur Junior Developer Course is aimed at total beginners, but if you have knowledge of programming basics, you may have the opportunity to skip some parts of the course, and apply for the Fast Track Course.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Prepayment and post-payment options
Minimum Skill Level Early coder Placement Test No Interview Yes
More Start DatesJanuary 20, 2020 - Budapest Apply by December 8, 2019
In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week20 Weeks
Start Date March 2, 2020 Cost $4,000 Class size 60 Location Budapest, PragueStudents will learn the basics of web development in three modules during the programme. The Preparatory module will feature smaller practical tasks covering the basic tools, methodology and principles of development. In the Orientation module students will learn how the tools introduced previously can be employed in larger projects. In the Project module students will work in groups of 3-5 on projects compiled on the basis of real-life stacks and the working methods of partner companies.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Prepayment and post-payment options Scholarship 30-80% scholarship
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesMarch 2, 2020 - Budapest Apply by January 19, 2020
Start Date February 24, 2020 Cost $2,700 Class size 20 Location Budapest, PragueDuring the Part-time Programming Foundation Course, you will learn the foundations of programming or in other words you will complete the same curriculum and the same soft skill trainings as the Foundation module of our full-time course. You will not be ready for a career change just yet but you will be able to comprehend basic tools, methodology, web development principles, theory of algorithms and online sources. You can enroll in the course after completing a four-step admission process.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans The price of the course is 58 000 CZK + VAT (Prague) or 499 000 ft + VAT (Budapest).
Minimum Skill Level N/A Prep Work Online coding games can prepare you for the admission process but no deep knowledge of coding is required. Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesFebruary 24, 2020 - Budapest
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.