Empower Security Academy
Empower Security Academy is a full-time, 16-week cyber security bootcamp based in Washington, DC. Through individual practicum and group projects, students will have the training in the following areas:
- Backend Engineering
- NMAP + Wireshark
- Metasploit + Nessus
- Network Architecture On AWS
- Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Network Monitoring
- Secure Software Lifecycle
- WAF + Zap Proxy
- Risk + Compliance
- Forensics + Malware
Recent Empower Security Academy Reviews: Rating
Recent Empower Security Academy News
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location WashingtonStudent will engage in individual tasks, group projects, and job placement preparation. This program includes practical and experiential learning for the following subjects: Backend Engineering NMAP + Wireshark Metasploit + Nessus Cryptography Network Architecture On AWS Firewalls Intrusion Prevention Systems Network Monitoring Secure Software Lifecycle WAF + Zap Proxy Risk + Compliance Forensics + Malware
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.