Asia Developer Academy
Asia Developer Academy offers 3-month full-time and 6-month part-time coding bootcamp courses in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. ADA was founded by BAC Education Group and iTrain mobile app development training company and covers the foundations of programming, database and cloud development, web, Android, and iOS.
Students will be taught in instructor-led labs, supported by live demonstrations of code, and have hands-on sessions after each topic is delivered. Students will create 2 to 3 real-world web projects in each level, covering the basic coding applications and needs of typical startups and corporations. Graduates of ADA will know the semantics of code, be able to pick up new programming languages or frameworks easily, know how to troubleshoot code, and develop their own applications. To apply, prospective students can fill out a short online form to start the application process.
Asia Developer Academy’s core mission is to harness the finest coding talent in Asia to serve the ongoing digital revolution and bridge the skills gap many corporations, institutions and companies are facing today.
Recent Asia Developer Academy Reviews: Rating 5.0
Asia Developer Academy Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Asiadev's course structure was extremely helpful. The part time course kicked off with building static & beautiful web pages. Eventually in module 2 we learned to write code so that our websites could perform more complex functions like getting your current location or fetching weather of a certain place. The best part for me would be the explanations on an apps architecture, how all the thousands of lines of code interact so that someone gets from A to B(Hopefully). It was unusually satisfying seeing how everything connects from day 1. Overall, between working full time & the night classes I would say this bootcamp is ideal for individuals who are working but also in search for a new skill.