Prospective students must complete the TechFleet competency quizzes to qualify for bootcamp. Prior industry or academic experience is not required, but the most successful applicants have been introduced to programming by writing some code independently.
With a minimum of 10 years of experience in both the software development industry and education, TechFleet instructors are knowledgeable and passionate. The school ensures a 1:12 teacher to student ratio. TechFleet Academy has instructors meet regularly with the school’s clients and IT employers to understand hiring expectations, changes happening within the field today, and how to prepare students to adapt to future needs.
Founded in 2016 by Corporate Elevator, an IT staff outsourcing and job placement services company in the Ohio region, TechFleet hires 100% of their students and gives the option to defer tuition and pay it back later.
Recent TechFleet Academy News
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on TechFleet Academy
Need a rundown of everything that happened in the coding bootcamp industry this September? You’re in luck! We’ve collected all the most important news in this blog post and podcast. This month, we kept up with the status of the bootcamp industry, learned about how bootcamps are thriving in smaller markets, and explored different ways to pay for bootcamp. Plus, we added 7 new schools from around the world to the Course Report school directory! Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast.Continue Reading →