Prospective students must complete the TechFleet competency quizzes to qualify for bootcamp. Prior industry or academic experience is not required, but the most successful applicants have been introduced to programming by writing some code independently.
With a minimum of 10 years of experience in both the software development industry and education, TechFleet instructors are knowledgeable and passionate. The school ensures a 1:12 teacher to student ratio. TechFleet Academy has instructors meet regularly with the school’s clients and IT employers to understand hiring expectations, changes happening within the field today, and how to prepare students to adapt to future needs.
Founded in 2016 by Corporate Elevator, an IT staff outsourcing and job placement services company in the Ohio region, TechFleet hires 100% of their students and gives the option to defer tuition and pay it back later.
Recent TechFleet Academy Reviews: Rating 4.0
Recent TechFleet Academy News
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
TechFleet Academy Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- FleetmanagementintheeraofBigData?- 8/7/2019Anonymous • Big Data Training • Graduate
Historically, fleet management is used to locate vehicles. In a supply chain context, it facilitates the tracking of goods. This allows indicating to a customer where his order is. This location can be operated in real time or deferred depending on the needs of the company. More Info On Big Data Training