NewForce is a tuition-free, full-time 6-month software development program in Huntington, West Virginia. Teaching C# and .NET, the school was created by employers, community colleges, and nonprofits to ensure West Virginians have the required tech skills for companies in the Mountain State. Courses are taught by experienced software development professionals with extensive teaching backgrounds, using curriculum developed in partnership with Nashville Software School.
Prospective students should be problem solvers, curious, creative, team-oriented, and hungry for learning. Applicants should also have some basic coding experience.
At bootcamp, students will have the chance to build a wide variety of applications, work together, receive mentorship, and graduate with in-demand software development skills and direct connections to jobs. The 6-month program ends with a Job Interview Day where employer partners interview NewForce graduates for open positions.
Recent NewForce Reviews: Rating
Recent NewForce News
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.