Astro Code School
Recent Astro Code School News
Start your career as a web engineer by studying the best software for the job. Python and Django make a powerful team to build maintainable web applications quickly. Build your own web application during lab time with assistance from your teacher and professional Django developers. You’ll also receive help preparing your portfolio and resume to find a job using the skills you’ve learned.
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Women (cis or trans), people of color, military veterans, and people with disabilities are eligible to receive a $1,000 scholarship. Anyone who lives in North Carolina is eligible to receive a $1,000 scholarship.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
Our latest on Astro Code School
Welcome to the March News Roundup, your monthly news digest full of the most interesting articles and announcements in the bootcamp space. Want your bootcamp's news to be included in the next News Roundup? Submit announcements of new courses, scholarships, or open jobs at your school!Continue Reading →