Showing 26 - 50 of 309
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Intensive and Rewarding: Coding Bootcampthe bootcamp was a challenging and intense program, but it was also incredibly rewarding. I got the chance to work on a range of projects, from creating simple ... Read Morethe bootcamp was a challenging and intense program, but it was also incredibly rewarding. I got the chance to work on a range of projects, from creating simple web applications to participating in bigger team initiatives. Additionally, I had the opportunity to learn from experienced programmers and instructors who shared their insights with me. I have encountered several difficulties throughout the bootcamp, such as understanding out new technologies and debugging my code, but I have also experienced many exciting and satisfying moments when I was able to resolve an issue or watch my code run well. Although there have been tears along the way, the experience has been very valuable and has taught me the value of persistence and perseverance.... Read Less
- 220Reviews7CoursesJedha is a tech school specializing in Data Analysis, Data Science, and Cybersecurity. Jedha offers 12-week full-time or 24-week part time bootcamps online o... Read MoreJedha is a tech school specializing in Data Analysis, Data Science, and Cybersecurity. Jedha offers 12-week full-time or 24-week part time bootcamps online or in-person at various campuses across Europe. Jedha’s training is broken into three levels: Essentials (beginner), Fullstack (advanced), and Lead (expert). Students join small cohorts and benefit from hands-on learning and close supervision by experienced instructors. Read MoreNadera Chaber
5Graduate - Course: Data - Essentials - Paris
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Bootcamp CompletLe nouveau poste que j’occupe est la raison pour laquelle j’ai décidé de suivre cette formation, et j’ai choisi de le faire à Jedha parce que c’est l’un des mei ... Read MoreLe nouveau poste que j’occupe est la raison pour laquelle j’ai décidé de suivre cette formation, et j’ai choisi de le faire à Jedha parce que c’est l’un des meilleurs bootcamp !... Read Less
Durant mon bootcamp j’ai particulièrement apprécié la diversité des sujets et notre enseignante était très compétente.
- 216Reviews4CoursesMySkill is an Indonesian-based training provider offering online, part-time bootcamps covering topics like data science (8 weeks), product management (10 wee... Read MoreMySkill is an Indonesian-based training provider offering online, part-time bootcamps covering topics like data science (8 weeks), product management (10 weeks), UI/UX design (5 weeks), data analysis (5 weeks), and digital marketing (6 weeks). Students will graduate with a portfolio to show potential employers. MySkill is designed for complete beginners and no experience is necessary to apply. MySkill is designed to prepare students for roles in tech after graduation and job support is part of the curriculum. Career services include CV building, LinkedIn profile assistance, and interview prep. Read MorePutu Hatesa
5Graduate - Course: Digital Marketing - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: MySkill sangat bermanfaatIlmu-ilmu MySkill sangat bermanfaat untuk meningkatkan keahlian (skill) ku terutama di bidang Digital Marketing. Sukses selalu MySkill. Diperbanyak lagi kursus- ... Read MoreIlmu-ilmu MySkill sangat bermanfaat untuk meningkatkan keahlian (skill) ku terutama di bidang Digital Marketing. Sukses selalu MySkill. Diperbanyak lagi kursus-kursusnya. Semoga semakin banyak lagi orang Indonesia yang memiliki skill-skill penting, terutama high income skill. Demi kesejahteraan masyarakat negeri tercinta ini.... Read Less
- 197Reviews4CoursesPracticum Bootcamp is a family of digital re-skilling products offering 20-46 week, online Software Engineer, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, and Quality Assur... Read MorePracticum Bootcamp is a family of digital re-skilling products offering 20-46 week, online Software Engineer, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, and Quality Assurance Engineer programs. Practicum Bootcamp helps people with versatile backgrounds learn a new profession online and kickstart a sustainable career in tech. Each bootcamp includes full access to an interactive online platform, real-life projects, tutor support from experienced developers, code reviews, online webinars, and live coding sessions. Practicum Bootcamp stands on the quality of the programs; if a student doesn't secure a position within six months of graduating, Practicum Bootcamp guarantees to refund their money. Read MoreJose Maldonado
5Student - Course: Software Engineer - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Everything I could have asked for in a bootcamp!I am twenty years old and am trying to get my life together. My priority is to become financially stable as soon as possible. The sooner I am financially stable ... Read MoreI am twenty years old and am trying to get my life together. My priority is to become financially stable as soon as possible. The sooner I am financially stable, the sooner I will be able to enjoy my life and pursue more personal goals. Moreover, after much research, I confidently concluded that software engineering provides not only a comfortable, enjoyable work environment, but also the kind of pay that would most definitely help me accomplish my goal of becoming financially stable. Software engineering has always peaked my interest.
As far back as I can remember, working with computers has always been a dream. To be able to understand the magic behind technology is an interest that has never stopped lingering in the back of my head. If I am not mistaken, my first time finding myself interested in computers was in one of those movies that are similar to the “Mission Impossible” series in the scenes where there is that techie/hacker and says something like “Just one second, I am hacking my way into the mainframe… ANNDD done!” as the hacker is typing ridiculously fast! Therefore, out of high school I decided to join the US Army’s reserves as an Information Technology specialist. Throughout my time at Fort Gordon, my eyes stayed wide open as I learned more and more about how modern-day technology functions. Thereafter, I came back home and decided I will stick with information technology. For the past two years, I have worked in information technology for various companies and have honestly enjoyed every bit of it. However, now that I know the kind of lifestyle I wanted to purse, I knew it was time to make a career change…
Being as young as I am, there is so much I want to do before my health prevents or hinders me from doing so. A dream of mine has always been to travel the world. I would love to go around the world visiting different landmarks and hiking beautiful trails. I would love to go to Europe and Mexico to watch club soccer games and enjoy the local city. Also, I am planning to get married here soon and something I want to most definitely make sure of is that I have the finances to take care of my family. The pay that comes with being a software engineer assures me that I will have all the resources I need to become financially stable.
I chose Practicum out of all the other bootcamps, because of their approach to assuring they do their end to assist you with landing a job after the bootcamp. Practicum has a program that a student can participate in after completing the instructional portion of the program. With this program, the student has all the resources the student could have ever asked for. Because of previous experience in attempting to land a job in the technology industry, I understood that I needed all the help I can get to make my transition to the software engineering industry as smooth and easy as possible. Do not get me wrong, the student still has to do his part in regards to the studying and sacrificing of time, but Practicum takes pride in their ability to assist their students in landing a job as a software engineer. I would imagine every program would have a fantastic instructional program with great tutors, but it is what is done besides the instructional portion that people should be looking out for. Admittedly, participating in a bootcamp does come with a financial sacrifice, therefore you want to always make sure you are getting the most out of every dollar you spend. In hindsight, choosing Practicum was the best decision I could have made to work my way towards my big goal: becoming a software engineer.
When I think of software engineering, I think of those movie scenes where the hacker in one of those movies that are similar to the “Mission Impossible” series in the scenes where there is that techie/hacker and says something like “Just one second, I am hacking my way into the mainframe… ANNDD done!” as the hacker is typing ridiculously fast! I am well aware that the average day in the life of a software engineer is, for the most part, not as intense as that. Nor do most software engineers code with a black backdrop and green lettering. However, that presumption has made software engineering extremely scary for me. Thankfully, Practicum does a fantastic job of making sure that the students are taken from one lesson to another as smoothly as possible. Practicum pays close attention to how a student is processing the new information and has adjusted their curriculum with that in mind. Therefore, as I have gone through the instructional portion of the program, I have not found myself overwhelmed. To be honest, the topics explored further down the line can be a bit perplexing. However, the program is laid out to ascertain the student understands the ins and outs of the “bigger picture” of those crucial concepts. The tutors are also a huge help in the student’s understanding of what is taught here in Practicum. The tutors do their best to always make themselves to assist the students with any issues they may have. Personally, I cannot even begin to count how many times a tutor has had to take time to explain something I have had an issue wrapping my head around. Practicum delivers what you need, AND SO MUCH MORE, than what one would need to make a smooth career change over to software engineering.
In conclusion, I greatly recommend Practicum for anyone who is seriously committed to making a career change to software engineering. The resources are plentiful, the community is encouraging, the tutors are encouraging and knowledgeable, and the program can take anyone from knowing absolutely nothing to someone who is ready to transition over to the world of software engineering. I wish you the very best in your personal software engineering journey!... Read Less
- 155Reviews1CourseData Science Dream Job offers a self-paced online course to help aspiring data scientists land a job. The course includes 150 hours of material and covers go... Read MoreData Science Dream Job offers a self-paced online course to help aspiring data scientists land a job. The course includes 150 hours of material and covers goal setting, understanding the data science industry, technical skills, portfolio creation, personal branding, resume guidance, interview prep, and negotiation skills. Students learn via online videos, optional monthly mentoring calls, and participation in a student slack channel. Students receive weekly feedback on projects, assignments, and resumes. The course is designed and run by Kyle McKiou who used similar techniques to launch his own career in data science. Read MoreAnkit Dwivedi
5Student - Course: Full Course - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Best Online Educational Organization with job assistanceToday, I am delighted to share that I have been offered a position as a Data Analyst at MyMoneyMantra.My experience with the DigiKull family has been incredible ... Read MoreToday, I am delighted to share that I have been offered a position as a Data Analyst at MyMoneyMantra.My experience with the DigiKull family has been incredible.Thank you to the instructors, Ashish sir, Sachin sir, and Nishant sir.... Read Less
Special thanks to Kishan sir and Devesh sir for your constant support and motivation in study as well as assistance in organising extra doubt clearing sessions and practise sessions.
Also, many thanks to Manisha ma'am and Varsha ma'am for their assistance in improving my communication skills.
In my second interview, I was able to acquire the job.Furthermore, I am really grateful to Digikull for their ongoing aid and support throughout the job placement process.
- 152Reviews4CoursesColaberry offers instructor-led remote, on-campus (Dallas, TX) and self-paced training in data analytics, data science, machine learning, and Artificial Inte... Read MoreColaberry offers instructor-led remote, on-campus (Dallas, TX) and self-paced training in data analytics, data science, machine learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Colaberry courses are designed from the ground-up to focus on the latest tools and approaches to working with data, and on developing integral human skills, including communication, teamwork, time management, and critical thinking, to assure long-term professional success in the field. Colaberry’s teaching methodology incorporates a learn-by-doing approach, hands-on workshops, and the award-winning technology platform Refactored for online synchronous and asynchronous learning. Read MoreKpoobari Vika Gumnwee
5Graduate - Course: Data Analytics - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Data analyticsColaberry gives you intensive exposure to Data Analytics topics through rigorous lectures and discussions that were led by multiple experts in the field. Colabe ... Read MoreColaberry gives you intensive exposure to Data Analytics topics through rigorous lectures and discussions that were led by multiple experts in the field. Colaberry School of Data Analytics was an eye-opener for me in the IT field. The instructors were excellent because they would allow you to ask any questions, and they will give you detailed information that will enable you to succeed.The course contents were excellently organized to help students understand in-depth Data Analytics. I will say that the Colaberry School of Data Analytics course contains everything you need to succeed as a data scientist. The assignments will prepare you with a wide range of knowledge in the Data Analytics field. I will definitely recommend Colaberry to Friends, colleagues, and family members.... Read Less
5Graduate - New Brunswick
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Challenging and TransformativeThese 3 months were some of the hardest and longest 3 months i've ever had. I would not have been able to get through it were it not for my amazing Professor, T ... Read MoreThese 3 months were some of the hardest and longest 3 months i've ever had. I would not have been able to get through it were it not for my amazing Professor, TAs, and tutors. My professor went above and beyond for all of us. He helped us with homework and projects whenever possible and always made sure that we understood the curriculum before moving. It really was a transformative program and im happy I did it and had all the help I did. Im now more confident and ready to start a new career.... Read Less
- 149Reviews1CourseBitlabs Academy, based in Indonesia, offers interactive online Data Science (10 week) and Digital Marketing (3 week) bootcamps. Classes for the Data Science ... Read MoreBitlabs Academy, based in Indonesia, offers interactive online Data Science (10 week) and Digital Marketing (3 week) bootcamps. Classes for the Data Science and Digital Marketing online bootcamps take place every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Bitlabs Academy bootcamp students will work with designated mentors who are industry experts in their field. Read MoreAdelia Hernalis Agustin
5Student - Course: Data Analytics - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Pengalaman Studi Independen Bitlabs AcademyHalo semuanya 🙋Nama saya Adelia Hernalis Agustin, mahasiswa Teknik Industri Universitas Pembangunan Nasional "Veteran" Jawa Timur. Saya ingin menceritakan sedik ... Read MoreHalo semuanya 🙋... Read Less
Nama saya Adelia Hernalis Agustin, mahasiswa Teknik Industri Universitas Pembangunan Nasional "Veteran" Jawa Timur. Saya ingin menceritakan sedikit pengalaman mengikuti Studi Independen di Bitlabs Academy.
Program Studi Independen di Bitlabs berlangsung selama 5 bulan. Program ini diusung dalam bentuk mini course. Selama program, saya mendapatkan banyak pengalaman mulai dari menambah relasi hingga pengetahuan. Pembelajaran di Bitlabs dibagi menjadi tiga fase yang sangat keren. Fase pertama yaitu pemberian materi dan tugas harian. Fase kedua yaitu ujian. Serta fase ketiga yaitu final project. Mid Exam merupakan fase pembelajaran yang sangat saya sukai karena saya dapat explore banyak pengetahuan dalam menyelesaikan studi kasus. Menurut saya, fase kedua ini merupakan pembelajaran unggulan dari Bitlabs. Selama pembelajaran, saya dan rekan-rekan dibimbing oleh instruktur dan mentor yang berpengalaman di bidang data. Selain itu, saya mendapatkan reward berupa bitpoint dalam partisipasi program ini.
Dari program ini, saya mendapat banyak sekali pengalaman baik secara pengetahuan (materi) maupun praktik (memecahkan studi kasus, membuat CV, latihan interview). Selain itu, Bitlabs mengemas program dengan sangat baik dengan games yang unik dan seru. Hal yang paling aku suka yaitu mendapatkan informasi baru, mendapatkan relasi, dan tentunya games saat ice breaking. Secara keseluruhan, saya sangat senang selama program ini.
Saya merasa bersyukur mendapatkan kesempatan bergabung dalam Studi Independen di Bitlabs. Terima kasih Bitlabs atas kesempatannya. Saya berharap kedepannya Bitlabs semakin sukses.
- 137Reviews2CoursesRMOTR by INE offers 4-month online Python web development and data science bootcamps. Students interact with teachers, mentors, and classmates remotely and a... Read MoreRMOTR by INE offers 4-month online Python web development and data science bootcamps. Students interact with teachers, mentors, and classmates remotely and are equipped with the skills to land a new role in tech with the help of RMOTR career advisors. Trainings include a clear and curated path for the curriculum, scheduled live sessions, and mentor support every week to keep students accountable. Students also participate in creating well-thought, real-life projects to build their own portfolio, and much more. Read MoreVojtech Kotek
5Graduate - Course: Advanced Python Programming - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Awesome course!This course gave me a lot of knew knowledge about python and tools surrounding work with python that I had no idea about! Another added benefit of the course wa ... Read More
This course gave me a lot of knew knowledge about python and tools surrounding work with python that I had no idea about! Another added benefit of the course was the community of RMOTR, which is filled with professionals and interesting individuals!... Read Less
5Student - Course: Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time - Atlanta
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Georgia Tech Fullstack Web development BootcampIn my experience as a Fullstack developer and student of Georgia Tech University coding Boot Camp, I've learned exceptional skills that have prepared me for the ... Read MoreIn my experience as a Fullstack developer and student of Georgia Tech University coding Boot Camp, I've learned exceptional skills that have prepared me for the workforce. The program will prepare you to code and grasp a deep understanding of the latest technology within the IT industry. Learning to code goes beyond putting fingers to the keyboard, it is about utilizing your current skills, building a network with others, applying what you know, and beating the imposter syndrome. The program has submerged me with industry knowledge and provided an excellent network of people that believe in me and want to see me succeed. It will challenge you to step outside your shell and acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses. Prior to joining the program, I worked in healthcare for the past four years, my specialty was in supply chain management and I used to think I couldn't code. As a minority, I felt that I was inadequate or underserving of having access to building apps and machines. When I first got into the program, I would sometimes doubt my abilities but after connecting with mentors, and having my instructor who also believed in me I feel confident to go into the workforce and get any job I desire. I believe in myself more; I was able to meet others that also didn't have a lot of experience in coding and I felt right at home. If I could give anyone advice it would be to not focus on what you don't know, only focus on what you can learn and the opportunities that will be available after you complete the cohort. I would've believed in myself a long time ago had I known there were support systems out there such as the Georgia Tech Fullstack web development program. My wish is that my testimony inspires others to start believing in themselves and not to ever doubt what you can do. You won't know what you can do until you try, and I look forward to utilizing my new skill to advance in life. I do not regret taking this course. I believe in order to do something big you have to do something you've never done before. I encourage others to sign up for a Boot Camp that aligns with their life goals, when you close your eyes what do you see? If you can conceive it in your mind, you can achieve it physically. This is only the beginning and one of the greatest feelings about learning to code is you don't need to know everything so come with your notebook, computer, and with an open mindset and ready to ask questions because you will be learning as long as you're working in the Tech industry.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: UK - Software Development - Online
Verified Via GitHub
I found the job assistance afterwards very helpful as well. They have experienced professionals that'll help you with every stage of the job search process, creating an optimal CV, cover letters, how to best look for and apply to jobs, how best to go about character interviews as well as tech interviews, and will be able to practice 1-to-1 with you ahead of interviews. They also often have alumni or industry professionals do zoom chats to discuss how best to find work or what it's like once you've got a job to better prepare you.
When thinking about switching to a career in coding I considered teaching myself but decided that it'd be better to be taught by people that know what they're doing and to have the additional benefit of career support afterwards. I definitely think that was the right call. You'll get stuck a lot when learning to code and having teachers you can rely on both to tell you where you've gone wrong as well as to teach you how to find solutions to problems yourself in the future makes all the difference. Likewise the knowledge that the teachers can pass on from having years of experience as developers sets you up to be a much better programmer and one that'll be a lot more employable.
- 134Reviews3CoursesLearnBay is a bootcamp in India offering part-time online programs covering data analytics & business analytics, advanced artificial intelligence & m... Read MoreLearnBay is a bootcamp in India offering part-time online programs covering data analytics business analytics, advanced artificial intelligence machine learning, and data science artificial intelligence in collaboration with IBM, available weekdays or weekends. Bootcamps are available in a hybrid model in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Bangalore. Read MoreHarsha Nandam
5Student - Course: Data Analytics & Business Analytics Job Ready Program - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Amazing learning experienceit was a very good experience. I would suggest it to anyone who wants to excel in Data career. It starts from very basic to advanced.. Should be considered one ... Read Moreit was a very good experience. I would suggest it to anyone who wants to excel in Data career. It starts from very basic to advanced.. Should be considered one of the best learning platform... Read Less
- 133Reviews5Courses4Geeks Academy is a coding bootcamp offering part-time and full-time coding software engineering and AI/machine learning bootcamps in Miami and Orlando, Toro... Read More4Geeks Academy is a coding bootcamp offering part-time and full-time coding software engineering and AI/machine learning bootcamps in Miami and Orlando, Toronto, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Colombia, Venezuela, and Remote/Online. 4Geeks Academy provides a blended education model leveraging two proven formats: part-time training and flipped classroom. Read MoreMiguel Ramirez Ochoa
5Student - Madrid
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Mi experiencia en 4Geeks AcademyMi decisión en unirme al bootcamp de 4Geeks Academy para ser un Full Stack Developer ha sido una de las mejores decisiones que he tomado. Mi nombre es Miguel y ... Read MoreMi decisión en unirme al bootcamp de 4Geeks Academy para ser un Full Stack Developer ha sido una de las mejores decisiones que he tomado. Mi nombre es Miguel y tengo 18 años.... Read Less
Todo empezó en mi escuela, donde había visto bases de programación muy básicas y me había llamado la atención, sin embargo no le hice mucho caso al tema. Cuando me gradué de mi colegio en noviembre (2022), iba a tener casi medio año de inactividad debido a que mi carrera universitaria la voy a estudiar en Madrid, España y empieza en septiembre (2023).
Cuando supe que tendría medio año libre antes de comenzar mis estudios en Madrid, me vi enfrentado a una oportunidad de invertir en mí mismo y enfatizar la programación en mi vida. Después de haber investigado en internet diferentes bootcamps, encontré a 4Geeks Academy, la academia que ofrece un bootcamp para ser Full Stack Developer, el cual me brindaba la oportunidad de desarrollar conocimientos en el area de programación y el desarrollo de aplicaciones web.
Desde el primer día en el bootcamp supe que había tomado la decisión correcta. Me di cuenta de que la programación era otra cosa en mi vida que en realidad me apasionaba hacer. Gracias a la metodología y los recursos que brindan, me motivaron muchísimo a aprender y desarrollar mis habilidades a profundidad.
El apoyo que te brinda 4Geeks tanto mis profesores Oscar Miras y Sergio Araujo, como Victor Gómez, Marco Gómez y Ehiber Graterol es esencial, siempre están dispuestos a cualquier cosa que necesites y que la motivación y las ganas de aprender no se vayan nunca.
El bootcamp me ofreció mucho más que aprender a programar, me permitió entrar en un entorno donde el trabajo en equipo y la colaboración es fundamental. Aprendí a comunicarme, compartir ideas y trabajar en proyectos con mis compañeros de clase.
Unirme al bootcamp fue algo que influeció mucho mi vida y me hizo dar cuenta de que la programación y la tecnología es una pasión que no había tenido mucho en cuenta.
Gracias a la academia y al bootcamp, tuve la oportunidad de tener una visión más clara sobre lo que quería estudiar en la universidad y llevar a cabo a lo largo de mi vida, por lo que finalmente decidí estudiar Ingeniería Informática.
- 133Reviews7CoursesWBS Coding School is a hybrid tech bootcamp in Europe that teaches students to become web developers, data scientists, marketing analysts, or digital product... Read MoreWBS Coding School is a hybrid tech bootcamp in Europe that teaches students to become web developers, data scientists, marketing analysts, or digital product designers in 4-6 months. Students can choose to attend online or on-campus in Berlin, Germany. The bootcamps offer a hands-on learning experience, personal feedback sessions, guided live lessons, job interview training, and a project-based curriculum to build a solid portfolio. Read MoreKonouz Saeed
5Graduate - Course: Digital Product Design Bootcamp (full-time) - Hybrid (Online & In-person)
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: A comprehensive introduction to the world of Digital Product Design!This program is perfect for new-comers to the field of digital product design. In just 15 weeks we learned to apply tools and resources best suited for any kind ... Read MoreThis program is perfect for new-comers to the field of digital product design. In just 15 weeks we learned to apply tools and resources best suited for any kind of product from it's conception to the end. That is not to say that it doesn't require hard work and dedication, especially after graduating. For anyone who is embarking on this journey, I would suggest making the most of your instructors' skills and experiences!... Read Less
5Student - Course: Web Development Course - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Thank you to TECH I.S. for making this happen, with no upfront fee, and the option to pay only after I get hired has been heaven-sent.I am presently a student at TECH I.S. and so far I have had such good experiences learning how to code and work on projects etc, although I started off as a beg ... Read MoreI am presently a student at TECH I.S. and so far I have had such good experiences learning how to code and work on projects etc, although I started off as a beginner. I am eager and excited to see what job I’m able to get in the future, I feel immensely confident with my newly acquired IT skills as most high-paying jobs require these skills. I have had the best Cohort Handler and tutors likehas become such a lovely friend to me that makes me very happy and want to come back day after day and learn more so I can succeed in the future. This is just how amazing learning from the right people, the right way can be. Thank you to TECH I.S. for making this happen, with no upfront fee, and the option to pay only after I get hired has been heaven-sent. I highly recommend this bootcamp, because I promise that you'll graduate and have the experience to jump into an IT job well-equipped.... Read Less
- 130Reviews4CoursesConcordia Bootcamps partners with universities to offer online coding and data science bootcamps. These bootcamps prepare students for careers in tech, and o... Read MoreConcordia Bootcamps partners with universities to offer online coding and data science bootcamps. These bootcamps prepare students for careers in tech, and offer a university certificate upon graduation. The bootcamps also teach students how to navigate the job market, how to market themselves, and how to network. Concordia Bootcamps is headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Read MoreJoseph Peart
5Graduate - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Comprehensive Data Science BootcampThey say bootcamps are rough - and they are. But they're also incredibly satisfying. I learned more in the 3 month span of attending Concordia bootcamp than I p ... Read MoreThey say bootcamps are rough - and they are. But they're also incredibly satisfying. I learned more in the 3 month span of attending Concordia bootcamp than I probably have in any other 3 month period of my life. There's in-depth instruction across all the fundamentals of Data Science - from statistics and probability to the implementation of deep learning networks. For someone without a formal background in any of the subjects, it was definitely challenging. However, if you're truly committed to the process, you will not regret it.... Read Less
After graduation, Concordia offers a series of workshops and lectures, as well as individual coaching from their in-house career coaches. They really set you up to succeed in your job search and help provide all the tools and direction you need to market yourself effectively to employers, and shine through the interview process.
I highly recommend Concordia to anyone looking to make a life-changing move into a career in tech.
- 127Reviews8CoursesConstructor Learning is an education hub in management and technology skills that offers full stack coding, data science, UX/UI design and more for students,... Read MoreConstructor Learning is an education hub in management and technology skills that offers full stack coding, data science, UX/UI design and more for students, professionals, and organizations. Located in Switzerland, Germany, UAE and online, Constructor Learning is dedicated to bringing the most advanced learning tools and knowledge to everyone ranging from aspiring data scientists and software developers to the professionals who play a leading role in the digital transformation of their organizations. Read MoreAdriano PERSEGANI
5Graduate - Course: Data Science (Full-Time) - Munich
Verified Via GitHub
Says: A Life-Changing Experience at Constructor Learning Data Science BootcampI recently completed the Data Science Bootcamp at Constructor Learning, and it has been nothing short of a transformative experience. The bootcamp has not only ... Read MoreI recently completed the Data Science Bootcamp at Constructor Learning, and it has been nothing short of a transformative experience. The bootcamp has not only equipped me with the necessary skills to thrive in the data science field but also instilled a newfound confidence in me to navigate the ever-evolving tech landscape.
The instructors at Constructor Learning are truly exceptional. They bring a wealth of industry experience to the table and are incredibly passionate about imparting their knowledge. Their dedication to teaching is evident in the way they meticulously explain complex concepts and ensure that every student grasps the subject matter. They are not just teachers; they are mentors who guide you every step of the way, pushing you to break boundaries and reach new heights.
The environment at Constructor Learning is incredibly supportive and human-centric. The staff and fellow students foster a collaborative atmosphere where everyone is encouraged to share ideas, ask questions, and help each other. This nurturing environment has played a significant role in my learning journey, making the challenging process of mastering data science an enjoyable and fulfilling experience.
The bootcamp curriculum is comprehensive and well-structured, covering a wide range of topics from machine learning to data visualization. The hands-on projects and real-world applications of the concepts learned in class have been particularly beneficial. They have allowed me to apply my knowledge in practical scenarios, thereby solidifying my understanding and preparing me for the professional world.
In conclusion, the Constructor Learning Data Science Bootcamp has been a life-changing journey. It has provided me with a solid foundation in data science, an amazing network of talented individuals, and a supportive community that continues to inspire and motivate me. I am incredibly grateful for this experience and highly recommend Constructor Learning to anyone looking to dive into the world of data science.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Full-Stack Web Development - Java - San Antonio
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great boot campIt was a lot of work and a lot of fun. I met some really good people.It's fast paced and you learn a lot. It gives you an idea if this is something you really w ... Read More
... Read Less
- It was a lot of work and a lot of fun. I met some really good people.It's fast paced and you learn a lot. It gives you an idea if this is something you really want. They helped me get a job even in the pandemic."
- 120Reviews3CoursesBloom Institute of Technology is an online coding bootcamp that trains people to become software engineers, data scientists, or back end developers at no up-... Read MoreBloom Institute of Technology is an online coding bootcamp that trains people to become software engineers, data scientists, or back end developers at no up-front cost. The computer science academy offers full-time, 6-month programs for Web Development and Data Science, and a 9-month program for Backend Development, which is jointly developed by BloomTech and Amazon. Throughout the rigorous programs, students will demonstrate mastery of core front end and back end technologies as well as computer science fundamentals. Remote classes are live and interactive, and include one-on-one help, professional mentorship, opportunities to build real products, and frequent code reviews. The school also helps students find employment by providing interview preparation, portfolio review, effective resume writing tips, and salary negotiation practice. Students graduate with 900+ hours of hands-on technical experience for Web Development and Data Science, and with over 1,400 hours of hands-on coding experience for Backend Development. Read MoreTemsy Chen
5Graduate - Course: Data Science - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Data EngineerMy experience with BloomTech (FKA Lambda School) went above and beyond my expectations. I was switching careers and had no math or coding background. I didn't w ... Read MoreMy experience with BloomTech (FKA Lambda School) went above and beyond my expectations. I was switching careers and had no math or coding background. I didn't want to go into debt for a graduate degree, and a $15k 3-month boot camp seemed risky. I chose BloomTech because of their no-tuition-up-front ISA, and the 12-month part-time curriculum was the right amount of time for me (that program is on pause, currently only full-time is offered).... Read Less
The school went through some changes throughout my year there. My cohort experienced a shortening of the curriculum from 18-months to 12-months, piloted a peer mentorship program, and after our cohort there would be layoffs of the teaching assistants and no more new part-time cohorts. These things shook up some students, but I felt the school was staying true to its goal: to help me get the best job with the best salary after graduation. They communicated every change they made, and explained how it benefitted the sustainability of the program, or would help us become better candidates. I did everything the school suggested: I showed up to class and office hours, turned in every assignment, networked and applied to jobs far earlier than I thought was appropriate (2 months into the program!).
I was surprised by the depth of education on career development. It went beyond working on your resume and interviews. I learned current work methodologies and tools, how to be a better teammate, how to work through conflicts, how to learn and persevere when faced with a challenge, how to know yourself better. It expanded the way I thought about work and life outside work. These classes, and the amazing but eventually canceled mentorship program, were part of BloomTech's efforts to create the kind of candidates that employers were asking for.
It paid off!! I got a job at Accenture six weeks after graduating, with a six-figure salary. Before I got the offer, BloomTech hired me as an office hours assistant (Support Hour Lead), and also got me into a month-long Fellowship as a Data Engineer for a startup, where BloomTech paid my salary, not the startup. The Careers department pushed job openings my way, counseled me if I was feeling down (mental health is big here), and helped me negotiate a 9% salary increase.
As a warning, the attrition rate of students in my cohort was extremely high. I don't fault BloomTech for this, I think it's the nature of the beast. I don't even fault the students who dropped out, they probably had the best intentions. I think BloomTech is the best option for a quality education without having to risk cash up front or go into debt, and the careers department is where the value of the ISA really kicks in.
- 119Reviews5CoursesENTITY Academy offers virtual bootcamps specifically for women with programs in Data Science (33 weeks), Software Development (33 weeks), Web Development (24... Read MoreENTITY Academy offers virtual bootcamps specifically for women with programs in Data Science (33 weeks), Software Development (33 weeks), Web Development (24 weeks), UX/UI (36 weeks) and Data Analytics (24 weeks). ENTITY's mission is to close the skills, confidence, and wage gap that impacts women in tech fields. Read MoreMackenzie Lee
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Writers Collective MenteeMy experience at ENTITY Academy shaped my career: thanks to the skills I gained in editorial and SEO, I was able to secure a steady gig as a freelance content m ... Read MoreMy experience at ENTITY Academy shaped my career: thanks to the skills I gained in editorial and SEO, I was able to secure a steady gig as a freelance content manager for a reputable SEO agency directly following my graduation. The writing and editing on WordPress, as well as the collaborative workshopping of digital marketing collateral (think social media, branding, PPC), helped me hone the skills I needed to thrive as a marketing expert. Now, as a Content Marketing Manager for a professional membership community in the tech world, I'm practicing the knowledge I learned at ENTITY every day. Oh, and did I mention I was able to learn about and secure this job through the networking connections I formed at ENTITY? On top of the hard skills I developed, I also built lasting friendships and professional connections that continue to serve me well.... Read Less
Thank you, ENTITY Academy, for one of the best summers of my life.
- 116Reviews12CoursesSchool of IT offers both online and in person bootcamps from its campuses in Cape Town and Somerset West, South Africa. Bootcamps include Full Stack Software... Read MoreSchool of IT offers both online and in person bootcamps from its campuses in Cape Town and Somerset West, South Africa. Bootcamps include Full Stack Software Development, Mobile App Development, Digital Marketing, CyberSecurity, and Data Science. Students may choose to complete the bootcamps in 12-weeks (full time) or 24-weeks (part time). All bootcamps come with courseware, including ebooks, certain software programs, and additional resources. Read MoreLuthando Mchunu
5Graduate - Course: Cyber Security (Online) - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Security+Awesone experience studying Security+, 1 on 1 lessons are the best. Looking forward to do the 2nd certificate. ... Read MoreAwesone experience studying Security+, 1 on 1 lessons are the best. Looking forward to do the 2nd certificate.... Read Less
- 114Reviews4CoursesMAX is an Information Technology upskilling and reskilling business that offers over 600 part-time and full-timeclass offerings, including Cyber Security, Fu... Read MoreMAX is an Information Technology upskilling and reskilling business that offers over 600 part-time and full-timeclass offerings, including Cyber Security, Full Stack Java, Mobile Development, Data Analytics, and more. Courses are delivered remotely or can be completed on-site at the MAX campus in Cincinnati. Founded in 1998, MAX has vetted an elite group of instructors within the US, all experts in their fields with the passion to educate others. Read MoreJosh Scott
5Student - Course: MAX Full-time Coding Bootcamp - Cincinnati
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Excellent ExperienceWhen I decided to change careers and attend a coding bootcamp, I reviewed many options. I ultimately chose Max Technical Training as it appeared to have a more ... Read MoreWhen I decided to change careers and attend a coding bootcamp, I reviewed many options. I ultimately chose Max Technical Training as it appeared to have a more personable approach. After attending, wow that is not an understatement. They are very personable and make you feel like part of their family from the first day to post graduation with alumni events to help with networking. Even though I mostly attended remote, I never felt like an outsider. The bootcamp was amazing with instructors that are extremely knowledgeable and passionate about you learning. It was the best choice I have ever made!... Read Less
- 111Reviews2CoursesNuclio School is a digital training school based in Spain, and courses are held online and in-person at campuses in Barcelona and Madrid. Nuclio offers Maste... Read MoreNuclio School is a digital training school based in Spain, and courses are held online and in-person at campuses in Barcelona and Madrid. Nuclio offers Master’s programs in Data Science, Digital Product Management, UX/UI Design, Full Stack Development, Blockchain, Digital Marketing, and more. Courses are offered in English and Spanish. Nuclio School offers small, collaborative classes taught by tech sector professionals. Read MoreFernando Rosal
5Graduate - Barcelona
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: More than a bootcampWhat can I say... it's been months since I graduated and both teachers and alumni still talk on a daily basis. We had an absolute blast during the course, I thi ... Read MoreWhat can I say... it's been months since I graduated and both teachers and alumni still talk on a daily basis. We had an absolute blast during the course, I think the teaching staff deserves 20 stars! We had some issues with the facilities at Nuclio Barcelona, but after a meeting with the school board they were promptly fixed. The only complaint might be that depending on the day, the facilities are quite crowded with students and we ended up in a classroom that was a little bit tight on space, but that is nothing compared to the quality of the teachers and the contents we learned during the bootcamp. I was very lucky to meet some amazing classmates, learn a lot from excellent teachers and build an awesome app in just a matter of months.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Web Development - Berlin
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Such a positive environment !!I'm super happy I attended the boot camp at Spiced!All of the staff is super helpful and has such a positive energy. I started with basic knowledge of HTML and ... Read MoreI'm super happy I attended the boot camp at Spiced!... Read Less
All of the staff is super helpful and has such a positive energy.
I started with basic knowledge of HTML and CSS and learned a lot about web development and feel definitely job-ready.
Things which can be improved:
Since it is a very personal experience and it very much depends on everyone's self, I still think that the BootCamp can be a bit more intense. Sometimes there was a bit too much free time between the classes. This time could have been used to dive into details or to teach additional technologies.
But nonetheless, I would definitely come for another BootCamp to Spiced as every Teacher is such a cool person!
- 106Reviews3CoursesTech Talent & Strategy (formerly Tech Talent South) is a certified woman-owned tech recruitment, training, staffing, and consulting company. Tech Talent ... Read MoreTech Talent Strategy (formerly Tech Talent South) is a certified woman-owned tech recruitment, training, staffing, and consulting company. Tech Talent Strategy offers 10-week, online Data Science and Full Stack Web Development bootcamps aimed at career changers. Tech Talent Strategy accesses individuals with aptitude, equips them with technical skills, and deploys them to work for their partners in a rapid timeframe, cutting recruiting costs, and the education timeline. Tech Talent Strategy’s goal has always been to create opportunities for people: to listen, mentor, and connect them with resources. Read MoreAmy Ridings
5Student - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: StudentI am currently finishing up the first part of the fully remote Graduate Accelerator Program - Data Science course. The class is set up really well for the d ... Read MoreI am currently finishing up the first part of the fully remote Graduate Accelerator Program - Data Science course. The class is set up really well for the diverse backgrounds and skill levels of the students. With that being said, be ready to work hard to keep up! If you don't set aside enough time to study, practice, and work through the materials outside of class, you could get lost pretty quickly.Even as someone with a strong science background and a fair amount of experience with Excel and coding in Python, I'm gaining a deeper understanding of the python language, learned how to use Excel more efficiently, and had a much needed review on statistical analysis. I really look forward to the material covered later in the course as we will cover more advanced Python skills and dive into more tools and software specific to data science and machine learning.Lectures/Labs and office hours are held over zoom and are recorded, which has worked out wonderfully. Lectures/Labs have been a healthy mix of covering course content and working on assignments as a class and in breakout groups. Additionally, a Slack channel is set up so you can connect with and collaborate with classmates and reach out to the instructors.Instructors:I really appreciate the instructors. They are very encouraging, helpful, and respectful of everyone. They seem to understand that there are several different learning styles, and use different teaching resources to utilize them. Links to these resources are shared when possible too!Curriculum:The curriculum is challenging, extensive, and fast-paced. There is A LOT to learn when it comes to python, especially if you are new to coding. The best way to learn to code is through practice. In class, you get introduced to important concepts, shown examples, and become familiar with the documentation and other really useful resources. Use them. It's important to study and practice outside of class-time so you can get the most out your time with the instructors and really keep up. However, I feel a point of improvement would using more examples in class that bring multiple concepts together.All in all, my experience with TTS has been the windfall of support, resources, and structure I've needed since, like so many others, my life was flipped upside down since the pandemic. I look forward to the journey ahead with them.... Read Less