Edge Tech Academy
Edge Tech Academy has a 21st-century software curriculum that prepares students for their first professional job in coding. The course takes a holistic approach to programming: database design, programming languages, and frameworks that combine to make complete functioning software. The course is approximately 8 months (4 hours per day, 5 days per week) and equips students with a portfolio of project examples, as well as a resume that is developed to stand out to share with potential employers. Graduates will be ready to demonstrate ready-to-work skills, with minimal lag time to begin contributing to an employer's needs.
Edge Tech Academy is a Dallas/Fort Worth-based career training school with a new technical curriculum designed by instructors with vast experience as programmers, operated the educational leadership experience of Ancora Education. Their focus is to see students gainfully employed utilizing their computer programming skills as the career services department works to assist students in finding and qualifying for the right opportunities to get their new career started.
Recent Edge Tech Academy News
In PersonPart Time9 Hours/week31 Weeks
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Approved by the U.S. Department of Education. Financial Aid is available to those who qualify!
- A variety of Scholarships are available to those who qualify.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
Our latest on Edge Tech Academy
Welcome to the September 2016 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to big fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. Of course, we cover our 2016 Outcomes and Demographics Report (we spent a ton of time on this one and hope everyone gets a chance to read it)! Other trends include growth of the industry, increasing diversity in tech through bootcamps, plus news about successful bootcamp alumni, and new schools and campuses. Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast!Continue Reading →