4geeks-academy-logo

4Geeks Academy

Caracas, Miami, Miami, Miami, Santiago

4Geeks Academy

4Geeks Academy is a part-time, 16-week coding bootcamp in Miami, Florida, Maracaibo and Caracas, Venezuela. “We breathe coding” is the motto at 4Geeks Academy because they understand that in order to become a developer, one has to become part of the coding culture. 4Geeks Academy provides a blended education model leveraging two proven formats: part-time training and flipped classroom. Students will learn full-stack development including JavaScript, Python, and NodeJS at home through video, animation, images, and infographics; and then class-time is used to debate, build projects, and mentor over practical exercises.

Students will have weekly mentorship meetings and have a 1:7, teacher: student ratio where an intimate setting provides the faculty with the opportunity to adapt to each student’s particular pace. Prospective students do not need coding experience to enroll in the program. Applicants can fill out a short online form and then meet with the 4Geeks Academy team to express interest.

All 4Geeks Academy students have access to flexible payment plans and a new network of advisors and partners that will help guide students throughout the job search process.

Recent 4Geeks Academy Reviews: Rating 4.69

all (35) reviews for 4Geeks Academy →

Recent 4Geeks Academy News

• Desarrollo Web Full-Stack

MySQL, HTML, Git, PHP, SQL, jQuery, Design, CSS, Wordpress, SEO
    In PersonFull Time
    LocationCaracas
    En solo 16 semanas te convertirás en un desarrollador web con todos los conocimientos necesarios para empezar tu carrera como programador junior: horario flexible, clases presenciales, 100% práctico y orientado a proyectos. Aprenderás: Design theory, HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, PHP, GIT, API’s, responsive design.
    4GeeksAcademy finances all students for 3 months and  has a partnership with Pave for up to 36 months financing. Lending partners include Climb Credit & SkillsFund.
    ScholarshipYes, scholarships are available.
  • Full Stack Development (Part-time)

LocationMiami, Santiago, Caracas
    Create real life projects using Python + Javascript + React. You choose your own specialty: Websites/eCommerse, Apps, API's, Internet of Things, Machine Learning. Start with a 2 weeks pre-work, followed by 16 weeks (6pm-9pm). Very exclusive (max 12 students per classroom), 1:4 student-teacher ratio, support for questions 12 hours a day, on demand unlimited 1-1 Mentorships. Lifetime Coding Support! Even after you get a job. Full Job Support for life, hundreds of hiring partners always looking for developers, fake interview preparations, Resume preparation, 1-on-1 sessions to practice for each important interview and more. You’ll learn Design theory, HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, React, GIT, WebPack, Unit Testing, Python, Flask (or django), REST API’s and many other technologies. We focus the most wanted technologies in the industry.
    DepositFrom $0 (no deposit) to $1,000 depending on the payment plan.
    Lending partners include SkillsFund and Climb Credit
    Refund / GuaranteeTotal or partial refund offered until half of the course.
    Scholarship- Lesbians in Tech two times a year (full-ride). - A lot more options, ask for information.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required.
    Prep Work40 hours online with access to the office on Saturdays for questions or online chat 12 hours a day.
  • Full Stack Web Development (Full Time)

LocationMiami, Santiago, Caracas
    Create real life projects using Python + Javascript + React. You choose your own specialty: Websites/eCommerse, Apps, API's, Internet of Things, Machine Learning. Start with a 2 weeks pre-work, followed by 9 weeks intensive (9am-6pm). Very exclusive (max 12 students per classroom), 1:4 student-teacher ratio, support for questions 12 hours a day, on demand unlimited 1-1 Mentorships. Lifetime Access! Even after you get a job. Full Job Support for life, hundreds of hiring partners always looking for developers, fake interview preparations, Resume preparation, 1-on-1 sessions to practice for each important interview and more. You’ll learn Design theory, HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, React, GIT, WebPack, Unit Testing, Python, Flask (or django), REST API’s and many other technologies. We focus the most wanted technologies in the industry.
    DepositDepends on the payment option from $0 (no deposit) to $1,000 dollars.
    Lending partners include Climb Credit & SkillsFund.
    Refund / GuaranteeTotal or partial refund offered until half of the course.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required.
  • Web Development (With Miami Dade College)

MySQL, MongoDB, HTML, Git, PHP, JavaScript, SQL, jQuery, CSS, Wordpress, SEO
    In PersonPart Time20 Hours/week
    Location-
    In this course you will learn how to develop profesional websites and applications, using Javascript, PHP, AJAX, Object Oriented Programming, WordPress, Web Services, MVC, Databases and API’s. At the conclusion of the course you will have developed your own web app integrated to any of todays social networks and cloud services. The course will also train you in the best marketing practices for Search Engine Optimization, PPC and SEM. This course consists of a blended format that includes a combination of 72 hours of face-to-face instruction and 48 hours of online training through a digital platform.
    Several ways of financing including Pave, Upstart and others.
    ScholarshipAs members of the Revest Cuban Refugee Program we offer full scholarships for this program.
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginner.

• It was great!
    - 5/5/2017
    Francesco • Student

The teachers were able to involve my classmates and me with an amazing job. They explained everything in detail and I realized a final project that now that I think about that I am very happy and surprised: it's incredible what I am able to do now!!!

• Luis Santana • Graduate

I've been a programmer for 10 years but my work has been exclusively in banks, and this year I finally decided that I needed to change my line of work if I wanted to achieve what I really desired to do professionally. So for a couple of months I was searching for a course that enabled me to absorb the knowledge and learn first hand from people that had years working on my desired line of work (web development) and this course was exactly that. The amount of knowledge and tips based on real word experience is something I cherish immensely and I'm sure it will be really valuable on the next moves I'm going to make for my carrer

• Marco Gomez • Web Developer • Graduate

I studied Computer Sciences and was great, but I felt it was not enough, I thought I was needing something, like an "extra" or a "plus". At the university I learned about programming, but I didn't know about the web.

After try 4Geeks Academy I feel I have all I need to be a go web developer. Know I have the power to create knew digital tools to change the world and use WordPress to say it! :-)

• Giuliana Rivero • Graduate

4Geeks academy was an excellent opportunitie for my career. I had no job and learn how to develop applications has given to me many chances to work.

• The best bootcamp
    - 12/30/2015
    Marjorie • Senior Digital Marketing • Graduate
    It was an excellent experience. I learned a lot about programming and development. The mentors were so helpfull and the entire course was very personal. The teachers were dedicated.

I studied in 4geeks academy one year ago and I learnded so much! It was the best experience and it really worked for me. I got a job so fast. If you are looking for a great academy it really is 4geeks Academy!

• Anonymous • developer

4Geeks Academy experience is great, learned in this academy is the best decision I have taken in my life, here I learned to write lines of code to build any application, now I work for a renowned company developing applications

• Stacee T. Place • Student

Fortunately all the studies I made in 4geeks academy have been of great help in my current job; i feel like i can defend myself in almost all labor situations. I can say that the classes taught there, are complete and accurate; they teach learn exactly what you need to begin a work as a programmer.

About the teachers, they obviously have talent and vocation for programming; when someone loves what they do, it's notorious and a lot easier to explain to someone else; it's pretty easy to say that their business is to code.

• Moises Gonzalez • Web developer • Graduate

Today, there are many schools to be a developer, but not all stand out as much as 4Geeks Academy, which always strives for excellence and quality, I can guarantee that future applicants will have a great experience in this academy, will feature professionals extensive experience in the field who will be their instructors. Get a great variety of learning and knowledge.

I certify that 4Geeks Academy can switch to a noob in a developer in just 10 weeks. I currently work as a developer in a digital marketing agency.

• a better profile
    - 9/29/2017

There is always the question about the placement and How much will I earn after the program. I already had a job before, so what I wanted to do was to change my position, which I did because of the skills I gained. They offer you coaching during the program, and some of us took the time to build a better profile, and some other didn't (because like me, they already had jobs). What I think it's great is that respect your decision and they also help you get better on those areas where you are more interested. The program is about each of us and I'm gratefull for that.