4geeks-academy-logo

4Geeks Academy

Caracas, Madrid, Miami, Santiago

4Geeks Academy

4Geeks Academy is a part-time, 16-week coding bootcamp in Miami, Florida, Maracaibo and Caracas, Venezuela. “We breathe coding” is the motto at 4Geeks Academy because they understand that in order to become a developer, one has to become part of the coding culture. 4Geeks Academy provides a blended education model leveraging two proven formats: part-time training and flipped classroom. Students will learn full-stack development including JavaScript, Python, and NodeJS at home through video, animation, images, and infographics; and then class-time is used to debate, build projects, and mentor over practical exercises.

Students will have weekly mentorship meetings and have a 1:7, teacher: student ratio where an intimate setting provides the faculty with the opportunity to adapt to each student’s particular pace. Prospective students do not need coding experience to enroll in the program. Applicants can fill out a short online form and then meet with the 4Geeks Academy team to express interest.

All 4Geeks Academy students have access to flexible payment plans and a new network of advisors and partners that will help guide students throughout the job search process.

Recent 4Geeks Academy Reviews: Rating 4.78

all (54) reviews for 4Geeks Academy →

Recent 4Geeks Academy News

• Desarrollo Web Full-Stack

MySQL, HTML, Git, PHP, jQuery, Design, CSS, Wordpress, SEO, SQL
    In PersonFull Time
    LocationCaracas
    En solo 16 semanas te convertirás en un desarrollador web con todos los conocimientos necesarios para empezar tu carrera como programador junior: horario flexible, clases presenciales, 100% práctico y orientado a proyectos. Aprenderás: Design theory, HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, PHP, GIT, API’s, responsive design.
    4GeeksAcademy finances all students for 3 months and  has a partnership with Pave for up to 36 months financing. Lending partners include Climb Credit & SkillsFund.
    ScholarshipYes, scholarships are available.
  • Full Stack Development (Full Time)

LocationMadrid, Santiago, Caracas, Miami
    1. From zero to junior developer in 9 or 16 weeks. 2. 90% of graduates working on code related jobs. 3. Pay nothing until you get a job in tech or get financing from $120 month. 4. Job support for life! 5. Get help on your coding challenges for life! 6. With our support system, get your answers in less than 15min. Syllabus focusing on Python, Javascript, React and Express. Start with a 2 weeks pre-work, followed by 9 weeks intensive (9am-6pm). Very exclusive (max 12 students per classroom), 1:5 student-teacher ratio, chat support for questions 12 hours a day, on demand unlimited 1-1 Mentorships. Lifetime Access! Even after you get a job. Full Job Support for life: hundreds of hiring partners always looking for developers, fake interview preparations, Resume preparation, 1-on-1 sessions to practice for each important interview and more. More details about the technologies: Design theory, HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, React, GIT, WebPack, Unit Testing, Python, Flask (or django), REST API’s and many other technologies. We focus the most wanted technologies in the industry.
    DepositDepends on the payment option from $0 (no deposit) to $1,000 dollars.
    Lending partners include Climb CreditQuotandaSkillsFund.
    Refund / GuaranteeTotal or partial refund offered until half of the course.
    Scholarship- Lesbians in Tech two times a year (full-ride). - A lot more options, ask for information.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required.
    Prep Work40 hours online with access to the office on Saturdays for questions or online chat 12 hours a day.
  • Full Stack Development (Part-time)

LocationSantiago, Caracas, Miami
    Create real life projects using Python + Javascript + React. You choose your own specialty: Websites/eCommerse, Apps, API's, Internet of Things, Machine Learning. Start with a 2 weeks pre-work, followed by 16 weeks (6pm-9pm). Very exclusive (max 12 students per classroom), 1:4 student-teacher ratio, support for questions 12 hours a day, on demand unlimited 1-1 Mentorships. Lifetime Coding Support! Even after you get a job. Full Job Support for life, hundreds of hiring partners always looking for developers, fake interview preparations, Resume preparation, 1-on-1 sessions to practice for each important interview and more. You’ll learn Design theory, HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, React, GIT, WebPack, Unit Testing, Python, Flask (or django), REST API’s and many other technologies. We focus the most wanted technologies in the industry.
    DepositFrom $0 (no deposit) to $1,000 depending on the payment plan.
    Lending partners include SkillsFund and Climb Credit
    Refund / GuaranteeTotal or partial refund offered until half of the course.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required.
  • Web Development (With Miami Dade College)

MySQL, MongoDB, HTML, Git, PHP, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, Wordpress, SEO, SQL
    In PersonPart Time20 Hours/week
    Location-
    In this course you will learn how to develop profesional websites and applications, using Javascript, PHP, AJAX, Object Oriented Programming, WordPress, Web Services, MVC, Databases and API’s. At the conclusion of the course you will have developed your own web app integrated to any of todays social networks and cloud services. The course will also train you in the best marketing practices for Search Engine Optimization, PPC and SEM. This course consists of a blended format that includes a combination of 72 hours of face-to-face instruction and 48 hours of online training through a digital platform.
    Several ways of financing including Pave, Upstart and others.
    ScholarshipAs members of the Revest Cuban Refugee Program we offer full scholarships for this program.
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginner.
  • Amazing course
    - 7/3/2019
    Camilo Contreras   User Photo
    Camilo Contreras • Full stack developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

its the best academy in miami when it comes to code, the instructors are very smart and know how to teach you to code and force you to think and leanr by challenging you through the whole course. and Alejandro is always there for you 24/7 for you to help you solve any problem you are having.

• Jonathan Ferragut  User Photo
    Jonathan Ferragut • President/CEO/Full Stack Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I am a former student of this amazing school. I graduated from their first program at the downtown campus with a Full Stack Software Development certificate and it was one of the best decisions I have made.

Before graduation, I was able to secure a job (thanks to their fantastic career support). Now, I have recently branched out at started my own web development firm. This was all possible thanks to the teachers and staff at 4geeks.

If you are on the fence, I suggest you give their program a try. They have everything you need to be a successful developer as well as partner companies that you can interview with. Their job placement rate is SUPER high (over 90% I believe was the last statistic I heard) and they provide wonderful support to alumni.

Check them out, you defintely won't regret it.

• Good Experience
    - 1/17/2018
    Jonathan Toledo  User Photo
    Jonathan Toledo • mechanic engineer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

excellent experience, examples of real life and the instructor's great attitude is the perfect combo. 100% recommended!!!

• My experience
    - 6/7/2017
    Luisana Sosa  User Photo
    Luisana Sosa • Project Manager • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

My expeciencia with the full stack web development course was incredible, I fell in love with the programming, it was a great start.

I recommend this course for anyone who wants to start programming.

• Tomas Fuentes • Junior developer • Graduate
    I enrolled 4Geeks full-time course with zero programming experience, naturally I was feeling kind of insecure with the journey I was about to start, but the minute I stepped into the class, I received all the help that I could've ask for.
    They were ( and still are even after i graduate ) always willing to help, from coding related question, to how to improve your CV and expose your profile to possible employees.
    They even helped me land my first job a little less than a month after I graduated.
    Changing career paths is never easy, but it sure helps a lot to have the write people to guide you along the way, that help you avoid making any mistakes.
  • Miguel Mayor • Software Engineer • Student
    I came to the U.S. from Cuba a long time ago and it has been a struggle ever since, I knew how to code but I was lacking the structure, technologies, and best practices, nobody would take me as a serious developer. It was hard to get a job and I end up giving up.

After a while, I decided to give it another chance and I joined 4Geeks Academy and it was exactly what I needed, it gave me structure, they showed me how to apply my previous knowledge and combine it with everything I learn at the academy to create full-stack applications.

At the academy they really encourage me to keep trying and believe in myself, I was able to confirm that I was good at this.

Finally, a few months after graduation I have been accepted as a Software Engineer at my previous company and I'm earning a lot more money than before.

Taking this course was the turning point in my career and now I feel that everything is just going to get better from here!
  • Marcos Gomes • Software Developer • Graduate
    I was a little hesitant to join a coding bootcamp, I could not believe that someone without any coding knowledge could learn to code on part-time bases in just 16 weeks and also get a job as a software developer a couple of months afterward.

But a bit more than a year later I can certify that it's not a lie!

4Geeks Academy was a life-changing experience for me, I'm really impressed with the coding level the mentors have and the unlimited amount of mentorships they are willing to give.

Today I work as a developer and I still get a lot of mentorship from the school, I'm really happy to belong to this coding community and I would recommend it to anyone thinking about starting a career in coding.
  • David Carrillo • Graduate
     Excelente bootcamp, he realizado mentorías incluso fuera de horario laboral, el staff está muy pendiente de los alumnos, si tienes un problema siempre hay alguien en 4Geeks para resolverlo. Tienen un sistema muy bueno para ayudarte a encontrar trabajo, tips, seguimiento conjunto, ofertas y preparación para entrevistas. Realicé mi proyecto final para una empresa de verdad y al presentarlo se abrió la posibilidad de seguir desarrollando para ellos. Recomiendo este bootcamp como uno de los mejores de Madrid.
  • Fernando Manrique Villanueva • QA Engineer • Graduate
    Recomiendo 100% a 4Geeks Academy porque es uno de los mejores bootcamps que hay en España. Muy buen contenido, tiene muchísimos ejercicios para practicar y proyectos interesantes que te ponen a prueba, no solo para desarrollar tus habilidades de código, sino también te enseñan a investigar y a convertirte en un programador independiente. El servicio de mentorías es buenísimo, si son ilimitadas de verdad, debido a una situación de trabajo perdí algunas clases y me ayudaron a ponerme al día. El staff de 4Geeks Academy Madrid es muy cercano, abierto a la crítica y siempre dispuesto a resolver cualquier duda o inconveniente que puedas tener, hacen mucho seguimiento al aprendizaje y te acompañan de verdad. Ya he terminado el programa y me han recomendado todo lo que debo hacer para continuar con mi carrera como programador, las mentorías continúan incluso después de haberme graduado y el servicio de carreras es totalmente personalizado. Si quieres aprender a programar, no hay mejor lugar que éste, he aprendido muchas cosas nuevas y la experiencia ha sido increíble.
  • Sergio Castañeda • Full-Stack Developer • Graduate
    Antes de realizar este bootcamp había tenido otra experiencia con otra academia diferente y no fue tan buena, me daba un poco de miedo hacer otro, pero con este ha sido todo lo contrario. He cursado el programa de Full-Stack Developer part-time en versión remoto y me ha encantado, a pesar de estar online fue muy personal y el trato muy cercano. Las clases, la información que te dan, la teoría, la información adicional y los enlaces, ¡son una pasada! Los mentores siempre están compartiendo tips para mejorar el código, o para hacerlo más eficiente y limpio. También me ha parecido genial el equipo de la academia, el acompañamiento y las mentorías ilimitadas. He aprendido mucho de la profesora de mi bootcamp de full-stack y de los mentores que nos han acompañado a lo largo del programa, siempre disponibles, incluso fines de semana y en horarios fuera del laboral.
    Recomiendo 4Geeks Academy en un 100% porque sin duda es top bootcamp de programación tanto en Madrid como en España.