Showing 51 - 75 of 115
- 16Reviews7CoursesEducaciónIT offers live online bootcamp, with programs in Java Standard 11 Web Programming (7 weeks), Python Programming (4 weeks), Data Analytics (4 weeks),... Read MoreEducaciónIT offers live online bootcamp, with programs in Java Standard 11 Web Programming (7 weeks), Python Programming (4 weeks), Data Analytics (4 weeks), and Software Tester QA (4 weeks). All EducacionIT bootcamps require a time commitment of approximately 6 hours per week. These programs are taught by instructors who are industry professionals. Read MoreAlejandro Pundyk
5Student - Course: Bootcamp Full Stack Web Developer - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Gran espacio para el aprendizaje!!!Una de las mejores experiencias de aprendizaje.Excelente combinación de horas presenciales, material disponible en Alumni, y tareas orientativas para consolidar ... Read MoreUna de las mejores experiencias de aprendizaje.Los docentes, un capítulo aparte, siempre dispuestos a acompañarte en el proceso de aprendizaje, impulsando la investigación y proponiendo espacios de relación con compañeros.
Excelente combinación de horas presenciales, material disponible en Alumni, y tareas orientativas para consolidar los conocimientos transmitidos en clase.Sin lugar a dudas repetiría la experiencia con nuevos temas y conocimientos, y recomiendo a mi grupo de amigos que se sumen en próximas ediciones.... Read Less
Un consejo, disponer de tiempo para concentrarse en estudiar e investigar, ya que en poco tiempo se ve una infinidad de temas...
5Graduate - Course: Dev Bootcamp (Fullstack Intensive) - Seoul
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Web Dev (Fullstack Intensive)Wcoding is an excellent introduction to the tech-world.Originally a marketer, I wanted to change my career and learn new skills in the wake of the Covid19.Being ... Read MoreWcoding is an excellent introduction to the tech-world.
Originally a marketer, I wanted to change my career and learn new skills in the wake of the Covid19.
Being a total computer-illiterate, I joined the Fullstack Intensive course after a positive impression by Kyle and Judy.
Even though the courses were not cheap, it is still much affordable than most tech bootcamps in the US or Europe.
As I am now landing an internship in an AI company, I can say the curriculum was well-done and useful. It provides good fundamentals in Front and Back-end as well as the skills in demand on the job market.
All the workers (from the founders to teachers and interns) are nice, friendly and helpful. I wish to thank them for that.
Big thumbs up for the Job Support also. The school provides a custom-made assistance for the students, sharing with them internships/job opportunities and counselling regarding their visa status.
On the other hand, it is called intensive for a reason: do not even think of joining if you are not committed.
Keep in mind learning new skills and finding a job is a very taxing process. Especially if you have zero scientific/technical background.
As far as I am concerned, it was a very stressful experience.
If that's the case, be kind to yourself. Work on your portfolio, stick around and look for internships.
To conclude, Wcoding will give you the tools, the guideline and the proper environment to start a career in the Tech Industry.
Nonetheless, you will need a lot of time and even more practice to land the job of your dreams at Google.
It is hard, but it is doable.
Now go coding.
- Teaches useful coding languages and essential coding skills (much more effective than self-studying)
- Great team: teachers and developers will always make time to listen to you and help you work on your projects.- Our main teacher Marie was professional and encouraging with a non non-sense attitude.
- You learn by doing.- Sets you on track for the job market.- Able to network with other developers.
- The school never gives up on you as long as you don't give up on yourself.
-How about a slightly longer learning period ?
-Create programs based on each student's level (beginner, faux-beginner, experienced and so on...)
-Hire more teachers
-More counselling about personal development for each student.
- 14Reviews1CourseThe App Academy was established in 2014 as the first Dutch coding school, and now offers intensive 8-week in-person iOS Development bootcamps in Amsterdam, N... Read MoreThe App Academy was established in 2014 as the first Dutch coding school, and now offers intensive 8-week in-person iOS Development bootcamps in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The curriculum covers Swift programming fundamentals, Git, SwiftUI, XCode, and the newest Apple technologies. Bootcamp students will also learn app development principles, model-view controller structure, storyboards, test-driven development, and agile software development. The App Academy teaches students how to manage team software projects and effective communication skills. By the bootcamp’s completion, students will build a native viable product version of their own app idea. All bootcamps will be taught in English. Read More
- 14Reviews8CoursesCodeX Academy offers full time and part time Front End Developer, Full-Stack Developer, and Full-Stack Engineer bootcamps. CodeX Academy Developer programs a... Read MoreCodeX Academy offers full time and part time Front End Developer, Full-Stack Developer, and Full-Stack Engineer bootcamps. CodeX Academy Developer programs are designed by a veteran full stack software engineer with more than 30 years of development experience. All CodeX Academy bootcamp students will have 24/7 community chat access and internship opportunities. CodeX Academy students receive career assistance, and will have access to a 12-24 week, professional internship. Read MoreDuo Xu
5Student - Course: Front End Developer (Part-Time) - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Excellent AcademyI really appreciate that I found this school. The learning is systematic. Mentors are responsible. Thank you CodeX ... Read MoreI really appreciate that I found this school. The learning is systematic. Mentors are responsible. Thank you CodeX... Read Less
- 13Reviews9CoursesID Bootcamps offers multiple bootcamp options including Programming and Full Stack Web Development, Data Science and Machine Learning, Cybersecurity and Ethi... Read MoreID Bootcamps offers multiple bootcamp options including Programming and Full Stack Web Development, Data Science and Machine Learning, Cybersecurity and Ethical Hacking, DevOps, Development of Mobile Applications (iOS and Android), and UX/UI Design and Product Management. All ID Bootcamps may be taken as full-time (12 weeks) or part-time (36 weeks). Students may choose to take any bootcamp either online or in Madrid, Spain. Remote bootcamp classes take place over live stream. Read More
5Student - Course: Full-Stack Immersion Full-Time - Atlanta
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Excellent instructor, excellent courseI was one of Code Career Academy's first full time students. I had previously been exposed to programming through college. I quickly realized that college was l ... Read More
I was one of Code Career Academy's first full time students. I had previously been exposed to programming through college. I quickly realized that college was lacking the hands on approach that I wanted. The solution to my problem was Code Career Academy. Their head instructor, Jeff Ammons, is the most knowledge programming teacher I know. The course was properly structured so students had enough time to learn a concept and go hands on. No matter your skill level, Jeff has the ability of adapting to you. Jeff Ammons never lacked an answer to any of my programming questions. He not only answered my questions, he also explained “why”.
After completing the course, it was up to me to use all the skills learned at Code Career Academy. No school or person can guarantee you a job, so it is up to each student to set their own path. I chose to pursue freelance web development, as I searched and interviewed for different development companies. Jeff was very helpful with my job searching. After two months of applying and interviewing for jobs, I landed my first .NET software developer position. I can honestly say I made the perfect choice by choosing Code Career Academy.
- 13Reviews7CoursesOpenClassrooms offers part-time, online, 12-month mentored courses in digital skills like full-stack and mobile development, product management, and UX desig... Read MoreOpenClassrooms offers part-time, online, 12-month mentored courses in digital skills like full-stack and mobile development, product management, and UX design. Students will engage in a learning experience centered around professional projects because OpenClassrooms believes that project-driven work is the fastest way to become proficient in technical skills. Projects offer hands-on experience so that students can hit the ground running when they start a new job. Students are also equipped with mentors, who are dedicated professionals and experts in their field, to help coach them to achieve their goals throughout the course. Mentors and students connect via weekly video conference sessions. Read MoreMehedi Hasan
5Student - Course: Front-End Developer - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great Experience, Learned a lot, An Institute that really cares for its studentsAs long as you commit yourself, you'll learn SO so much. - Great environment. - Courses are organized and well structured and mentors wow. They are eage ... Read More
As long as you commit yourself, you'll learn SO so much.
- Great environment.
- Courses are organized and well structured and mentors wow. They are eager to help students.
- You will have one mentoring session every week, average 45 mins each. If that's not enough you can always write mentor and they are always ready to help and of course, very active facebook workplace group where you can post your problem and discuss with other students.
- You'll leave with some cool projects to add to your portfolio.
- Let' be real, 300 EUR/month is very reasonable compared to other institutions (it's worth it)
I really recommend Openclassrooms if you really wanna learn good and make a career. Thanks... Read Less
- 12Reviews3CoursesIBG Institute offers part-time 1-to-2-month and 4-to-6-week technical training programs in Charlotte, North Carolina and online. These courses train students... Read MoreIBG Institute offers part-time 1-to-2-month and 4-to-6-week technical training programs in Charlotte, North Carolina and online. These courses train students in front end, mobile, and full stack development. IBG Institute teaches in a fast-paced, real-time production environment, and believes the only way to become a great engineer is to be exposed to best practices and apply them relentlessly. Courses are instructor-led and students can expect lecture, presentations, and exams. IBG instructors have over 30 years of IT industry knowledge, working in over 200 Fortune 500 companies. Read MoreMo Nader
5Graduate - Course: IBG Fast Track (Vets Free with DD214) - Charlotte
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Life ChangingI started the program in the summer of last year, coming out of high school, had no prior experience on Tech, IBG Institute had an amazing staff and provided me ... Read More
I started the program in the summer of last year, coming out of high school, had no prior experience on Tech, IBG Institute had an amazing staff and provided me with valuable material that the market is demanding, something that colleges are not up to date with to provide for their students. Since finishing the program I immediately scored an apprenticeship with a Tech Company, and now having six figures job opportunities in front of me.... Read Less
- 11Reviews3CoursesIndie Game Academy is a video game development program offering a part-time, 12-week Game Design bootcamp. The Game Design bootcamp covers topics like C#, di... Read MoreIndie Game Academy is a video game development program offering a part-time, 12-week Game Design bootcamp. The Game Design bootcamp covers topics like C#, digital prototyping, market testing, Agile, Sprint, community building, content marketing, and publishing. Students will get to design and publish their own video game over the course of the bootcamp. Indie Game Academy also offers shorter courses for students interested in learning the basics of game development and design. Read MoreKirk Allgeyer
5Graduate - Course: Level 3: Publish - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: My LV3 Cohorts with IGAI firmly believe the magic of the Indie Game Academy goes beyond the stellar staff, community, and guests that reside within its digital walls. It's that magic ... Read MoreI firmly believe the magic of the Indie Game Academy goes beyond the stellar staff, community, and guests that reside within its digital walls. It's that magic that created the happenstance for me to grow with and grow to know the fantastic headmaster, Willem Delventhal, and the amazing team at IGA!... Read Less
My discovery of the academy was little different than the curiosity of a product that leads to investigating it. I was simply browsing Instagram those three years ago when, of all the ads I could have seen, I saw one for IGA. I took a chance to look into it deeper and booked a call with the man I'm grateful and honored to call friend today. He told me about his mission to bring the joys and guide rising talent through the mystic maze that is Game Development as a career. I expressed my wanting to "live to create" and enrich people's lives through what I could build.
After he gave me a chance and I was admitted to my first cohort, the 2021 Fall IGA Level 3 Cohort, it was a joyous experience I fondly recollect to this day. I and many others were assorted into "House" teams as the theme of the program shared resemblance with the wizarding houses of Harry Potter and the classes of medieval fantasy Roleplaying games. Through a 3 month process of collaboration, ticket management, feature prioritizing and triaging, publishing steps, and a great presentation to a panel of Game Developers employed under major development studios we of House Rogues made and published to the Google Play store our game, RoStation!
Following that Cohort I was given an invitation to return again for the 2022 Fall IGA Level 3 Cohort, but as a Project Manager instead of a Programmer. During my time there I collaborated with a team of 3 wonderful people including myself. It gave me a great deal of perspective of what happens on the "other side" of the team and humbled me to better respect how my Project Manager helped me and our team during my former cohort. With our combined efforts, inspirations, and great talent House Rogues once again designed, built, marketed and published Rise N' Grind! An adventure platformer with a coffee barista theme.
All this to say, if you're looking to make a career investment for yourself and want to share your creativity, passion and grit for Game Dev with many like-minded students, then look no further than the Indie Game Academy!
- 11Reviews2CoursesXR Terra offers 12-week AR & VR Developer and Visual Design bootcamps in Boston and online. For the online bootcamp option, students will spend 7 hours p... Read MoreXR Terra offers 12-week AR VR Developer and Visual Design bootcamps in Boston and online. For the online bootcamp option, students will spend 7 hours per week in live virtual classes, and an additional 5 hours on self-study and projects. XR Terra bootcamps are intensive and project-based with real industry projects. Read MoreDaniel Sisson
5Graduate - Course: AR & VR Developer - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: New identity obtainedI've been slowly teaching myself to code over the years. Then slowly learning game development online with a Udemy course. This last fall I decided to really co ... Read MoreI've been slowly teaching myself to code over the years.... Read Less
Then slowly learning game development online with a Udemy course.
This last fall I decided to really commit to being a builder in the coming Metaverse. I wanted to learn how to actually start working on my own ideas.
At first I was over my head. The pace of the course was crazy, I was learning so much, I was overwhelmed.
But a few weeks in things started to click.
By the end of the course I surprised myself with what I was able to create for the final project.
I'm no longer a wannabe VR developer, now I am a VR developer. I still have a long ways to go, but as a developer, not a wannabe developer. :) Thank you XR Terra
- 9Reviews12CourseseuroTech Study offers part-time programs in cybersecurity (36 weeks), Android mobile app development (36 weeks), software development engineer in test (30 we... Read MoreeuroTech Study offers part-time programs in cybersecurity (36 weeks), Android mobile app development (36 weeks), software development engineer in test (30 weeks), full stack web development (68 weeks), front end web development (38 weeks), back end web development (30 weeks), and IT support specialist (19 weeks). euroTech Study is designed for beginners and individuals with some experience. Read MoreYusuf Atayün
5Graduate - Course: Cybersecurity - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: I learned from scratch a subject I never knew and now I have a job.I joined this course in end of 2021. I learned network, operations systems and security related stuffs from zero. Then I found a job in the middle of 2022. The ... Read MoreI joined this course in end of 2021. I learned network, operations systems and security related stuffs from zero. Then I found a job in the middle of 2022. The instructors were super interested and helpful. When I had any question about anything, I reached them easily. And even after graduation they helped my orientation.... Read Less
- 8Reviews3CoursesMoringa School is an intensive tech education program based out of Nairobi, Kenya offering a 5-week prep, and 5-month course. Moringa School is a world-class... Read MoreMoringa School is an intensive tech education program based out of Nairobi, Kenya offering a 5-week prep, and 5-month course. Moringa School is a world-class coding accelerator with a direct education to employment model. The focus is to enable a whole generation of high-potential, pro-active young people who are passionate about technology. The program prepares students to become top mobile and web developers by equipping them technical and workplace skills, and placing them in high-value employment. Through top quality teachers, curated curriculum, and partnership with Hack Reactor, a top Silicon Valley coding school, Moringa School is creating world-class developers in Africa and here's how they do it: Read MoreRaphael Katana
5 - Course: Android Development Course (Full time) - Nairobi
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Moringa school - where I ventured my career in computer programming.I am a graduate of Moringa school and I can attest that indeed this is the best coding bootcamp in Kenya and in Eastern Africa if not the whole of Africa. I joi ... Read More
I am a graduate of Moringa school and I can attest that indeed this is the best coding bootcamp in Kenya and in Eastern Africa if not the whole of Africa. I joined Moringa school without any background in coding at all, I was a bit scared at first but thanks to the Moringa school curriculum design that is more customized to fit and accommodate both the University graduates who have a background in programming and people like me who totally knew nothing about the what a line of code looks like.
I first did Moringa prep that basically defined my foundation in coding then upon graduation I joined Moringa core where I specialised in Full stack web and software development. Through their job placement I got the position I now hold.
Apart from coding and software engineering Moringa school played a big role towards my professional development that is all the work around about all the soft skills. The institution is a real simulation of a work environment.
If you are curious you may check:
- My projects and apps on Github =>https://github.com/RKatana?tab=repositories
- My portfolio here => https://rkatana.github.io
In conclusion Moringa school is a place to be, they nurture your passion to fruitilize into a career if that is part of your dream. Yey! Happy coding!
Check out Moringa school here => https://moringaschool.com
- 7Reviews4CoursesGalactech is an online bootcamp based in Azerbaijan that offers programs in data analytics (12 weeks), artificial intelligence, front end development (16 wee... Read MoreGalactech is an online bootcamp based in Azerbaijan that offers programs in data analytics (12 weeks), artificial intelligence, front end development (16 weeks), and back end development. Read More
- 7Reviews2CoursesCoding Deep Dive is an 8-week, online software design bootcamp. Bootcamp instructors are industry experts and students will solve real world problems in the ... Read MoreCoding Deep Dive is an 8-week, online software design bootcamp. Bootcamp instructors are industry experts and students will solve real world problems in the course. By the end of the program, students will be able to clearly present ideas to a group of people and discuss complex software design principles, solve complex problems, and apply well-known design patterns to qualifying situations. Graduates of the bootcamp will be able to comfortably analyze and code in real time, and solve coding challenges during job interviews. Read MoreEliseo
5Graduate - Course: Software Design and Principles - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Software design and principlesI am a 12-week boot camp graduate, and like many of us, when I started applying for jobs, taking up challenges and interviewing, I realized there was still a l ... Read MoreI am a 12-week boot camp graduate, and like many of us, when I started applying for jobs, taking up challenges and interviewing, I realized there was still a lot to learn.... Read Less
Coding boot camps are great in taking you from zero knowledge to being able to builds things in record time, but it is hard to learn to think like a developer in such short period. This course really helped me with that.
The curriculum is very vast, and it becomes difficult very fast. I struggled a lot but almost immediately I realized that I was getting better. I don't know if I will ever apply all the concepts that I learned, but it definitely leveled up my coding quality and problem solving skills.
The teacher has a lot of experience and he is really good at explaining complex concepts with simple examples. He also has a lot of patience and always goes the extra mile to make sure that you understand.
The career advice part is also really good, you get CV, LinkedIn and portfolio reviews, and mocking interviews with senior developers.
- 7Reviews8CoursesDigital House is a coding bootcamp in Buenos Aires, Argentina offering full-time courses in fullstack and mobile web development. With a mission to create a ... Read MoreDigital House is a coding bootcamp in Buenos Aires, Argentina offering full-time courses in fullstack and mobile web development.With a mission to create a new generation of coders and digital professionals that innovate, Digital House accepts aspiring startup founders and career changers. Read MoreJeetu
5Graduate - Course: Data Analytics - Buenos Aires
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Digital Marketing Agency in GTB NagarDigitizeDigitally provides the best Google Ads Agency in GTB Nagar, Delhi. Pay-per-click, or Google ads, is an im ... Read More<a href="https://digitizedigitally.com/"> DigitizeDigitally </a>provides the best Google Ads Agency in GTB Nagar, Delhi. Pay-per-click, or Google ads, is an important part of the business. And DigitizeDigitally DigitizeDigitally provides the best digital marketing SEO Agency in GTB Delhi.
Best <a href="https://digitizedigitally.com/">Digital Marketing Agency In GTB Nagar</a>We provide the best digital marketing SEO Agency in GTB Nagar and the best digital marketing SEO Agency in Delhi. Increase your online website traffic with the help of DigitizeDigitally which do all kinds of Agency in the field of Digital Marketing.Digital Marketing Agency in GTB NagarBest Social Media Marketing Agency in Delhi. We at DigitizeDigitally give you the best Social media marketing Agency in Delhi. Get a free E-book that will help you learn more about Social media marketing and find out that DigitizeDigitally provides the best digital marketing Agency in GTB Nagar
- 6Reviews1CourseStateful Academy offers a 16-week, full-time IOS Developer Bootcamp. The program teaches students how to code and create mobile apps. Stateful Academy was fo... Read MoreStateful Academy offers a 16-week, full-time IOS Developer Bootcamp. The program teaches students how to code and create mobile apps. Stateful Academy was founded to help fill the growing gap in the tech industry. All of Stateful Academy’s instructors have industry experience in a variety of settings. Read MoreChase Hill
5Graduate - Course: IOS Developer Bootcamp - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Best Decision I've MadeSigning up for Stateful Academy and graduating has been one of the best decisions of my life. As one of my good friends during the course said, "Stateful doesn' ... Read MoreSigning up for Stateful Academy and graduating has been one of the best decisions of my life. As one of my good friends during the course said, "Stateful doesn't just teach people what to think, but HOW to think." No matter what challenges you may face (and you will face many), Stateful's leadership and alumni are always there to help you get through them. In addition, Stateful won't just teach you how to code, but also simulate a work environment to simultaneously prepare you for your future job as well as many more skills and external resources to prepare you even further! As of writing this review I am on my job hunt and I have been shocked reading most of these job postings that are asking for experience in external resources that I now, in fact, do have experience in. You will not regret signing up for this course as you will not only fulfill your goal of becoming an iOS Developer, but you will also become a part of a community of like-minded individuals that will become life-long connections for you in the future.... Read Less
- 6Reviews3CoursesCodeBound, in partnership with the University of the Incarnate Word (UIW), offers 20-week Agile Full Stack Software Developer, Agile Mobile & Native Appl... Read MoreCodeBound, in partnership with the University of the Incarnate Word (UIW), offers 20-week Agile Full Stack Software Developer, Agile Mobile Native Application Developer, and UX/UI Designer bootcamps at the UIW Rolling Oaks Mall campus located in San Antonio, Texas. Bootcamps are designed to fit around the schedules of students who are balancing career, life, and family obligations. Upon bootcamp completion, CodeBound graduates will receive 3 ICAgile International accredited certifications: Agile Fundamentals, Agile Programming, and Agile Testing. CodeBound has partnered with Credly’s Acclaim platform to provide CodeBound bootcamp graduates with digital certification badges that can be displayed on FaceBook, LinkedIn, digital resumes, and email signatures. Read MoreKieran
5Graduate - Course: Certified Agile Full Stack Software Developer - San Antonio
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: CodeBound GraduateCodeBound doesn't claim to fix your life, and It doesn't guarantee a long, successful career in the field. What it does offer is a chance to learn the skills th ... Read MoreCodeBound doesn't claim to fix your life, and It doesn't guarantee a long, successful career in the field. What it does offer is a chance to learn the skills that are building the modern world.... Read Less
From day one we were told that we would only get out of this course what we were willing to put into it; Something they reiterated at every new technology learned. Still, they offered one-on-one tutoring for those who needed it, and were always active on slack even late at night where I would sometimes be stuck on an exercise that I couldn't finish in class and needed to reach out.
In addition to learning the technologies used in the industry, we also learned about the 'best practices' of the Software Engineering world, and mindsets and strategies to help us tackle the challenges placed on us during the class; The most important ones - in my opinion - being
"Never be too proud to ask for help",
"Taking a break is the easiest way to keep yourself from burning out",
"Learn your team's strengths so you know where to go when you need help and their weaknesses so you can help build them up",
and - Most importantly - "There's very few wrong ways to solve a problem."
Even when COVID-19 hit and on-site operations were halted in the interest of public health, We moved our courses online, extended our timeline (1 extra week to make sure we were adjusted for remote learning), and even adjusted our start times to make sure everyone was in the best position to continue learning.
I came out of CodeBound with a job offer I graciously accepted and have been leading my own development team since Day 1.
And for some of the other reviews left here; I came into CodeBound not knowing anything more than some basic HTML and CSS and now I'm pioneering functionality on a multi-million dollar project all thanks to the knowledge of my instructors and the first-hand, real world experience obtained as part of CodeBound.
5Graduate - Course: Web Design Certificate (NYC or Online) - New York City
Verified Via LinkedIn
- 5Reviews1CourseALPHA Camp offers full-time, 12-week courses and part-time, 8-week courses in full stack, front end, iOS development, product design, and digital marketing i... Read MoreALPHA Camp offers full-time, 12-week courses and part-time, 8-week courses in full stack, front end, iOS development, product design, and digital marketing in Singapore, Taiwan and Hong Kong, China. ALPHA Camp’s mission is to bring startup talent into the rapidly growing digital economy in Asia. With a focus on learning-by-doing, students will learn and build products with Ruby on Rails, Swift, Xcode, Cocoa, UX/UI design, and more. Mini team projects will teach students how to collaborate with other developers and marketers more effectively. In order to register for the course, interested students can fill out a short online form. Read More
5Graduate - Tempe
Verified Via LinkedIn
Web Dev Season 5:
- HTML, SEO and Introduction by Jeff Chabot
- PHP by Devon Bagley
- Course Administration by Sumy Joy
Thank you ALL!
As a student for this class I was propelled into the workforce right at the end of the class. Many of the other graduates had the same experience.
This is a fast paced Web Developer based into to everything and into to everything professional Boot Camp. Essentially as a student you need to know these things:
- How to be prepared? Don't come into this class not knowing how to use a file system, this is a class meant for people who are going to get hired by a professional company after 12 weeks. This class is meant for people who have a good understanding of computers and already have an understanding of programming theory and understand how to read syntax. File system structure is not something you teach in this class. Don't be the student the slows everyone else down then drops out after 1-2 weeks.
- If you're a potential student of this class DON'T AVOID IT BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE IS A BEGINNER CLASS.
- This class is focused on making YOU INTO A PROFESSIONAL AFTER 12 WEEKS.
- Use logic from 3 to come to a reasonable conclusion to what the class is about.
They also prepare you for job interviews and have other professionals in the business speak to the class, in my class:
- Job Coach Professional Sherri Thomas
- Technical Recruiter at Nextiva Alex Francis
- Melt Media Tech Director Anthony Garone
- Melt Media Hiring Manager Devon Tackett
Sherri is a professional job coach and guided the class on the process of resumes, interviews and job seeking.
Alex works for Nextiva and spoke to us about professional interviews, what not to do and what to do. Alex also provides help with resumes.
Anthony works for Melt Media and spoke to the class about expectations.
Devon works for Melt Media and gave the graduates a preliminary professional technical interview with feedback.
Some things to expect:
- The class has you build a project, your own website.
- There are some costs involved which the College cant pay for if you want to be able to own the site
- The website will be about you as a programmer.
- If you cant afford it Jeff can let you make one on the MCOR server
- 5Reviews4Courses42 offers tuition-free technology education programs in Paris and Silicon Valley. 42 has no teachers or traditional classes. Instead, they use project-based ... Read More42 offers tuition-free technology education programs in Paris and Silicon Valley. 42 has no teachers or traditional classes. Instead, they use project-based and problem-based learning along with peer code review to foster a tight-knit learning community ready for the tech workplace. Students learn soft skills, creativity, problem-solving, collaboration, communication, and how to work in teams. The 42 curriculum covers subjects in full stack web development, cybersecurity, data visualization, and more. Read MoreViclucas
5Student - Course: Le Programme - Paris
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: High lintensity trainingVery good programming school allowing you to become a top 1% engineer and land a high paying job in very good companies. Also teach you incredible useful top sk ... Read MoreVery good programming school allowing you to become a top 1% engineer and land a high paying job in very good companies.... Read Less
Also teach you incredible useful top skills that you won't learn anywhere else as the school system and curriculum is very unique
You will need to be able to work 60+ hours a week and connect with your fellow student if you want to succeed here.
The school lacks a bit of framing, you can rely only on your work ethic and the black hole pressure (ejection system for the student that can't keep up with the pace)