Wild Code School
Wild Code School is open to everyone, regardless of previous academic achievements and prior computer skills. Individuals interested in joining the program must first complete a series of exercises on the school’s online platform, Odyssey. These exercises are meant to give applicants a better idea about what the job of web development entails. Once the exercises are completed, applicants will be invited onto the campus where they will discover the school's teaching approach over drinks and food. They will be able to ask questions to the staff as well as current students. The final step is an interview.
To help ensure job placement for their students, Wild Code School provides customized support. Students will be able to interview with partner companies, get HR advice, and partake in job “dating sessions.” 87% of Wild Code School graduates are employed one year after graduation.
Recent Wild Code School Reviews: Rating 4.95
Recent Wild Code School News
- Data Visualization, Product Management, Data Analytics , Data Structures, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Agile, Python, Machine Learning
In PersonFull Time35 Hours/week20 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size 20 Location Lisbon, Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Lille, NantesThe course prepares students in 5 months for the data analyst career path, allowing them to acquire a complete data culture and to be operational in the analysis and use of data processing tools.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
In PersonFull Time20 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location Lisbon, Madrid, Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Berlin, Lille, Amsterdam, Barcelona, NantesWe have designed an extremely effective training program that allows you to acquire the maximum number of skills in the shortest time possible. We can achieve such efficiency with the use of digital tools in learning, project-based pedagogy and personalised support from our trainers.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
Wild Code School Reviews
66 reviews sorted by:
- Great Experience !- 11/17/2020Romain Zucconi • Student • Verified via LinkedInAs a current Wilder (student), I can just advise you to come to Wild Code School and learn with community managers and programming trainers to learn how to work and thrive in the professional development ecosyAs a current Wilder (student), I can just advise you to come to Wild Code School and learn with community managers and programming trainers to learn how to work and thrive in the professional development ecosystem. Web !! And to learn coding of course ... Anyone can do it! The proof? I have a degree in art history and have been a car salesman for over 10 years. Do you really think coding is the curriculum of the history of automotive astem. Web !! And to learn coding of course ... Anyone can do it! The proof? I have a degree in art history and have been a car salesman for over 10 years. Do you really think coding is the curriculum of the history art and cars sales?
- Une Superbe Formation- 10/22/2020Baptiste • Student • Course: Web development • Campus: Nantes • Verified via LinkedInActuellement en formation à la Wild Code School de Nantes, on a super formateur, une campus manageuse au top et une plateforme en ligne (Odyssey) ou les développeur de celle si sont a l'écoute des demandes des Wilders ( élève de la formation ).
la formation propose différent format d'apprentissage :
- Quêtes : cours sur la plateforme Odyssey contenant de la théorie sur un sujet en particulier ainsi que des exercice pratique a réaliser sur des site comme CodeSandbox, CodePen ou encore Repl.it
- Dojo : petit atelier de groupe en compagnie du formateur ou nous écrivons du code tour a tour pour répondre a une problématique donner
- live coding : le formateur nous fait une démonstration de code sur un sujet tout en nous faisant participer
- cours : le formateur nous fais un cours sur une notion souvent vue dans des quêtes dans les jours précédent
- projet : par groupe, on nous donne un sujet et nous devons réaliser un site respectant un cahier des charge
Toute journée se commence par un daily stand up ou chacun fais un resumer de comment il a vecu la journée précédente et ce qu'il envisage pour la journée en cours. Chaque jeudi ce daily se fais en anglais.
A la fin de chaque semaine on fais un retrospective de la semaine.
- I loved my training at the Wild code school! We were confined after two weeks. The school had anticipated everything and we were able to continue the training without any problem.
The training lasts five months. it's intensive but the program is balanced throughout.
We have them 3 projects and the last one was with a real client. It's a very good experience
The supervisors are available and always listening.
- An unexpected context- 8/14/2020Grégory Chamekh • Web Developper fullstack JS • Student • Course: Web development • Campus: Bordeaux • Verified via LinkedInI had the wonderful opportunity to join the Wild Code School in March 2020 and despite the unexpected confinement, I had an unforgettable time. Whether from a human or technical point of view, I came out of it a grown-up. Indeed, between the beginning and the end of the training course, it's day and night.
Confinement obliges, what was partly planned was transferred to telework and the means, tools and measures implemented were for my part very satisfactory. Unfortunately, this could not be the case for everyone, especially for those who were caught unawares.
I also had the opportunity to work and learn with a great team (trainer and students) and they are now my new professional family.
Throughout the training the staff was very available and met all my expectations. Another important point is that once we return to the Wild Code School, we are part of the network, for life!
- A life experience- 8/13/2020Preumont • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Course: Web development • Campus: Brussels • Verified via LinkedInWhen I decided to become student to the Wild Code School, the campus manager ensured me that he was 100% sure about the quality of the training and about the fact that it would bring me actual opportunities.
Now I finished the cursus and I have to say it was true. I feel ready for my new career, I learned an incredible amount of new things in 5 month, not only technical skills but also about myself and the developers culture. Now I receive exciting job offers every week and I'm looking forward to starting my new life.
The teachers and the manager are extremely involved and professional. I will never regret my decision. I want to sincerely thank them and they now are part of my professional network.
The training is very intense and it will ask you to invest a lot of time, it's not going to be easy, but if you play the game, you can be sure that you'll meet all your expectations.
Good luck !
- Really enjoyed my time @WCS – Great school- 7/24/2020Geoffrey Delenne • Graduate • Course: Web development • Campus: Lyon • Verified via LinkedInCampus: LyonSession: march 2020Language: PHP Symfony
I’ve had an awesome experience @Wild Code School Lyon, the program is very well made and was tailored to my way of learning things.The courses are thorough and the progression is constant.
Shoot out to the Lyon team, you’ve really helped me learn, and you’ve established a great environment for us to progress and help each others.
It’s been a WILD ride, and I’m happy I’ve been part of it!Thank you.Jeff
- Filipa Marta • Frontend Developer • Student • Course: Web development • Campus: Lisbon • Verified via GitHub
- My little experience- 7/23/2020Trad • Web developer • Student • Course: Web development • Campus: Lyon • Verified via GitHubStarted the bootcamp 2 months ago and I'm literraly amazed by the word I'm able to produce. I learn how to work/learn and how to teach to others to. Learning web development is a little part, learninig how to colaborate and work properly is the biggest and at WCS you'll learn this 2 parts.
- Really Nice- 7/20/2020Christpophe TURPIN • Student • Course: Web development • Campus: Marseille • Verified via LinkedInI really enjoy my formation time with Wild Code School !! all staff & teachers was really present for me!! For technichal or proffessionnal support, you can always find somebody to help or advise you. With the Covid19 crisis all things were done to maintain courses & formation quality
- Erpeldinger Guillaume • Full Stack Web Developper • Student • Course: Web development • Campus: Bordeaux • Verified via LinkedInI am very happy to do my training at the Wild Code School, I like the approach they have to education. Lots of new experiences like Hackathons, master classes and more! I had the misfortune to start just at the beginning of the Covid 19 health crisis but I find that the school reacted well and adapted perfectly to this challenge despite these difficult times.
- Amazing experience- 6/17/2020Danya • Graduate • Course: Web development • Campus: Milan • Verified via LinkedInSuper friendly environment and great support to help you find a job after graduation. Throughout the course, you will work on three different projects (and also participate in a few Hackathons!), which helps tremendously to get hands-on experience. A wide array of Web Development topics is covered in the 5 months of the course, but you also get some great and very useful ‘add-ons’: fake interviews to prepare you for real ones, tech-related guest speakers every week, and also some quizzes to keep things fun. Very nice focus on soft skills too (Agile Method, little tips to take on job interviews with more confidence…). 10/10 recommend!