wild-code-school-logo

Wild Code School

Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest, Dublin, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Marseille, Milan, Nantes, Paris

Wild Code School

Wild Code School is a 5-month, European training program teaching in-demand digital skills through a blended learning approach. Wild Code School was created to train digital professionals to adapt to the changing work environment. The teaching style uses a combination of e-learning, in-class training, and hands-on projects where students master agile project management methods and other collaborative tools. Students are taught web development languages and application frameworks that vary from program to program. For example: PHP/Symfony, JavaScript, AngularJS, Vue.js, React or Java and Android.

Wild Code School is open to everyone, regardless of previous academic achievements and prior computer skills. Individuals interested in joining the program must first complete a series of exercises on the school’s online platform, Odyssey. These exercises are meant to give applicants a better idea about what the job of web development entails. Once the exercises are completed, applicants will be invited onto the campus where they will discover the school's teaching approach over drinks and food. They will be able to ask questions to the staff as well as current students. The final step is an interview.

To help ensure job placement for their students, Wild Code School provides customized support. Students will be able to interview with partner companies, get HR advice, and partake in job “dating sessions.” 87% of Wild Code School graduates are employed one year after graduation.

Recent Wild Code School Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (61) reviews for Wild Code School →

Recent Wild Code School News

• Web development

LocationLisbon, Madrid, Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Berlin, Marseille, Lille, London, Bucharest, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Dublin, Milan, Budapest, Nantes
    We have designed an extremely effective training program that allows you to acquire the maximum number of skills in the shortest time possible. We can achieve such efficiency with the use of digital tools in learning, project-based pedagogy and personalised support from our trainers.
  • Web development
    - 8/25/2020
    EliseGo  User Photo
    EliseGo • Student Verified via GitHub
    I loved my training at the Wild code school! We were confined after two weeks. The school had anticipated everything and we were able to continue the training without any problem.
    The training lasts five months. it's intensive but the program is balanced throughout.
    We have them 3 projects and the last one was with a real client. It's a very good experience
    The supervisors are available and always listening.
    I recommend
  • Grégory Chamekh  User Photo
    Grégory Chamekh • Web Developper fullstack JS • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had the wonderful opportunity to join the Wild Code School in March 2020 and despite the unexpected confinement, I had an unforgettable time. Whether from a human or technical point of view, I came out of it a grown-up. Indeed, between the beginning and the end of the training course, it's day and night.
    Confinement obliges, what was partly planned was transferred to telework and the means, tools and measures implemented were for my part very satisfactory. Unfortunately, this could not be the case for everyone, especially for those who were caught unawares.
    I also had the opportunity to work and learn with a great team (trainer and students) and they are now my new professional family.
    Throughout the training the staff was very available and met all my expectations. Another important point is that once we return to the Wild Code School, we are part of the network, for life!

Grégory

• A life experience
    - 8/13/2020
    Preumont  User Photo
    Preumont • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    When I decided to become student to the Wild Code School, the campus manager ensured me that he was 100% sure about the quality of the training and about the fact that it would bring me actual opportunities.

Now I finished the cursus and I have to say it was true. I feel ready for my new career, I learned an incredible amount of new things in 5 month, not only technical skills but also about myself and the developers culture. Now I receive exciting job offers every week and I'm looking forward to starting my new life.

The teachers and the manager are extremely involved and professional. I will never regret my decision. I want to sincerely thank them and they now are part of my professional network.

The training is very intense and it will ask you to invest a lot of time, it's not going to be easy, but if you play the game, you can be sure that you'll meet all your expectations.

Good luck !
    Gordon
  • Geoffrey Delenne  User Photo
    Geoffrey Delenne • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     Campus: Lyon
    Session: march 2020
    Language: PHP Symfony

I’ve had an awesome experience @Wild Code School Lyon, the program is very well made and was tailored to my way of learning things.
    The courses are thorough and the progression is constant.

Shoot out to the Lyon team, you’ve really helped me learn, and you’ve established a great environment for us to progress and help each others.

It’s been a WILD ride, and I’m happy I’ve been part of it!
    Thank you.
    Jeff
  • Trad  User Photo
    Trad • Web developer • Student Verified via GitHub
    Started the bootcamp 2 months ago and I'm literraly amazed by the word I'm able to produce. I learn how to work/learn and how to teach to others to. Learning web development is a little part, learninig how to colaborate and work properly is the biggest and at WCS you'll learn this 2 parts.
  • Really Nice
    - 7/20/2020
    Christpophe TURPIN  User Photo
    Christpophe TURPIN • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I really enjoy my formation time with Wild Code School !! all staff & teachers was really present for me!! For technichal or proffessionnal support, you can always find somebody to help or advise you. With the Covid19 crisis all things were done to maintain courses & formation quality
  • Erpeldinger Guillaume  User Photo
    Erpeldinger Guillaume • Full Stack Web Developper • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I am very happy to do my training at the Wild Code School, I like the approach they have to education. Lots of new experiences like Hackathons, master classes and more! I had the misfortune to start just at the beginning of the Covid 19 health crisis but I find that the school reacted well and adapted perfectly to this challenge despite these difficult times.
  • Amazing experience
    - 6/17/2020
    Danya  User Photo
    Danya • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Super friendly environment and great support to help you find a job after graduation. Throughout the course, you will work on three different projects (and also participate in a few Hackathons!), which helps tremendously to get hands-on experience. A wide array of Web Development topics is covered in the 5 months of the course, but you also get some great and very useful ‘add-ons’: fake interviews to prepare you for real ones, tech-related guest speakers every week, and also some quizzes to keep things fun. Very nice focus on soft skills too (Agile Method, little tips to take on job interviews with more confidence…). 10/10 recommend!
  • Yaser Mohamed  User Photo
    Yaser Mohamed • Student Verified via GitHub
     As a graduate student, I recommend this school 100%. I took the full-stack web development course. The course is a combination of workshops / live coding/pair programming/presentations and home assignments.
  • Great Bootcamp!
    - 5/29/2020
    Olena  User Photo
    Olena • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    My experience with WCS school was very positive! We had interesting projects, lots of dojos, live-codings, workshops, different guest speakers, fake interviews to prepare us to the real ones, and more. Our school manager Cosmin and our teacher Leo were both friendly, supportive, and professional. I could really feel that Leo enjoys what he is doing, he organized extra classes, he was adjusting lessons and activities according to our needs and feedback, and he was constantly updating himself with new technologies so we could remain on the cutting edge 🦄
    And I'm happy that we had such a manager as Cosmin, who was always there for us, who was taking seriously our complaints and needs regardless how small or big they were, the manager who was very encouraging and made me laugh when I was upset because of a failed job interview! Manager, who created and maintained a positive and supportive environment in our group.
    I still can't believe that 5 months went so fast.

P.S. I'm also glad that I started learning JS, HTML, and CSS in advance as the course was really intensive and so I could get more out of it!