wild-code-school-logo

Wild Code School

Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest, Dublin, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Marseille, Milan, Nantes, Paris

Wild Code School

Wild Code School is a 5-month, European training program teaching in-demand digital skills through a blended learning approach. Wild Code School was created to train digital professionals to adapt to the changing work environment. The teaching style uses a combination of e-learning, in-class training, and hands-on projects where students master agile project management methods and other collaborative tools. Students are taught web development languages and application frameworks that vary from program to program. For example: PHP/Symfony, JavaScript, AngularJS, Vue.js, React or Java and Android.

Wild Code School is open to everyone, regardless of previous academic achievements and prior computer skills. Individuals interested in joining the program must first complete a series of exercises on the school’s online platform, Odyssey. These exercises are meant to give applicants a better idea about what the job of web development entails. Once the exercises are completed, applicants will be invited onto the campus where they will discover the school's teaching approach over drinks and food. They will be able to ask questions to the staff as well as current students. The final step is an interview.

To help ensure job placement for their students, Wild Code School provides customized support. Students will be able to interview with partner companies, get HR advice, and partake in job “dating sessions.” 87% of Wild Code School graduates are employed one year after graduation.

Recent Wild Code School Reviews: Rating 4.95

all (48) reviews for Wild Code School →

Recent Wild Code School News

• Web development

LocationLisbon, Madrid, Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Berlin, Marseille, Lille, London, Bucharest, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Dublin, Milan, Budapest, Nantes
    We have designed an extremely effective training program that allows you to acquire the maximum number of skills in the shortest time possible. We can achieve such efficiency with the use of digital tools in learning, project-based pedagogy and personalised support from our trainers.
  • Erpeldinger Guillaume  User Photo
    Erpeldinger Guillaume • Full Stack Web Developper • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I am very happy to do my training at the Wild Code School, I like the approach they have to education. Lots of new experiences like Hackathons, master classes and more! I had the misfortune to start just at the beginning of the Covid 19 health crisis but I find that the school reacted well and adapted perfectly to this challenge despite these difficult times.
  • Amazing experience
    - 6/17/2020
    Danya  User Photo
    Danya • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Super friendly environment and great support to help you find a job after graduation. Throughout the course, you will work on three different projects (and also participate in a few Hackathons!), which helps tremendously to get hands-on experience. A wide array of Web Development topics is covered in the 5 months of the course, but you also get some great and very useful ‘add-ons’: fake interviews to prepare you for real ones, tech-related guest speakers every week, and also some quizzes to keep things fun. Very nice focus on soft skills too (Agile Method, little tips to take on job interviews with more confidence…). 10/10 recommend!
  • Yaser Mohamed  User Photo
    Yaser Mohamed • Student Verified via GitHub
     As a graduate student, I recommend this school 100%. I took the full-stack web development course. The course is a combination of workshops / live coding/pair programming/presentations and home assignments.
  • Great Bootcamp!
    - 5/29/2020
    Olena  User Photo
    Olena • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    My experience with WCS school was very positive! We had interesting projects, lots of dojos, live-codings, workshops, different guest speakers, fake interviews to prepare us to the real ones, and more. Our school manager Cosmin and our teacher Leo were both friendly, supportive, and professional. I could really feel that Leo enjoys what he is doing, he organized extra classes, he was adjusting lessons and activities according to our needs and feedback, and he was constantly updating himself with new technologies so we could remain on the cutting edge 🦄
    And I'm happy that we had such a manager as Cosmin, who was always there for us, who was taking seriously our complaints and needs regardless how small or big they were, the manager who was very encouraging and made me laugh when I was upset because of a failed job interview! Manager, who created and maintained a positive and supportive environment in our group.
    I still can't believe that 5 months went so fast.

P.S. I'm also glad that I started learning JS, HTML, and CSS in advance as the course was really intensive and so I could get more out of it!
  • Awesome !
    - 5/27/2020
    Ducellier Jean  User Photo
    Ducellier Jean • Web developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Amazing instructor ! Meet people from every horizon and introduce you to The closing circle of IT sector !
  • Great school
    - 5/26/2020
    Zsofia Lakatos  User Photo
    Zsofia Lakatos • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you would like to learn how to code, and how to think in a good way, i recommend you to apply for Wild Code School.
    I graduated like a full-stack developer in Berlin campus, and it was an amazing 5 month!
    The campus manager - Cosmin, always create a good athmosphere, and the instructor Leo was always very helpful, and he is well prepared for every aspect of coding. If i had questions i was not stressed to ask that, i always get a fully descriptional answer :)
    Good place to start programming career :)
  • Maja Gach   User Photo
    Maja Gach • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    As a graduate student I recommend this school in 100%. I took the full stack web development course. Course is a combination of workshops / live coding / pair programming / presentations and home assignments. The program is intense but I never felt overworked or too stressed out. Student group was very small (6 people). I managed to maintain a part time job on the side but I wouldn't recommend that.
    Campus manager - Cosmin,  created inclusive and non- competitive atmosphere, constantly checking on our well being. He was responsible for great organisation of guest talks, hackhatons, mock interviews and maintaining our Wedding office (great big space!). Our instructor Leo is an amazing developer and product designer with (seems like) unlimited knowledge. He was really patient and made extra effort to support us as a group but also individually (making sure no-one in class was left behind).
    Good place to start programming career :)
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Maria Recskova  User Photo
    Maria Recskova • Fullstack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Wild Code School is the best! Let's list the reasons:
    1. The teacher- Leo is fantastic. Very inspiring, encouraging and knowledgeable. He prepared many amazing workshops for us, and he was always there when we got stuck with something. He inspired me to think logically, and be creative while problem solving. Well, I still get stuck sometimes, but now I at least know how to handle the problem.
    2. Our campus manager, Cosmin. He spares no efforts in connecting us with companies and also with helping us to find a job. We had a coaching, some workshops, mock interviews and client projects. Now I feel myself quite confident on the job market.
    3. Our campus- I loved being there, it is a nice and cosy space, I felt like home.
    4. My schoolmates. We were a relatively small group (6 people), that made the communication easier, even when because of the corona we had to continue our course online. There are wonderful people, and it was nice to work on projects with them.
    5. The projects, mostly the client project. We had a lot to do, but at the end the product turned out to be really nice, and satisfying. I loved the topic (online education) and we got along really well with our client. I am looking forward to work in a similar project in the future.
  • Layered Learning
    - 5/19/2020
    Orsi  User Photo
    Orsi • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I had no prior experience in coding before joining WCS. But like, really NOTHING. The way the school and weeks are built however, you will ease into the varied structured days, and never suffocate in code and feel like giving up. Because then, you talk about CVs, and interviews. You play games and quizzes. The lectures were amazing and hands-on, workshops are very user-friendly with participation from all students. There are plenty of options to participate in projects, but ultimately its really about the varied learning, and the different skills that you can gather during your bootcamp. Highly recommended!
  • Stéphane L.  User Photo
    Stéphane L. • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    That is a very good school to learn coding. But you don't only learn how to code at WCS, you also learn how to keep improving yourself days after days, how to manage real projects for real clients and all this stuff that doesn't make you just a coding guy/girl, but a real professional developper.