bottega-logo

Bottega

Online, Online, Salt Lake City, Scottsdale

Bottega

Bottega offers part-time and full-time tech bootcamps in front end development, Python programming, and Ruby Programming in Lehi, UT, and online. The front end program covers HTML, CSS, and JavaScript; the Python progam covers Python, JavaScript, and React; and the Ruby program covers Ruby on Rails, SQL, and APIs. Wanting to make students as hirable as possible, the school was created as a place for motivated students to have the resources necessary to reach their potential. Students have daily scheduled class time for a structured support system and learning environment with other students, instructors, and access to mentors. Students work on projects using current and relevant website and software development as part of the course curriculum.

To apply, applicants should fill out an online application, meet with a member of the enrollment team, and then take the Bottega Prep Course.

Bottega's career services for students include resume and interview preparation, online job placement resources, advisor support after graduation, and continued learning. Bottega offers a job guarantee on their full-time programs. If a graduate is not employed within 90-days after the course, there is a 100% tuition refund, including any monies already paid. See enrollment agreement for details.

Bottega is the official technology school of Hudu Academy, which is regionally accredited through AdvanceED. Ultimately, Bottega's goal is to put the most valuable technology tools in the hands of individuals in the shortest amount of time.

Recent Bottega Reviews: Rating 4.66

all (50) reviews for Bottega →

Recent Bottega News

• Full Stack Web Developer

MySQL, AngularJS, HTML, Git, JavaScript, SQL, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby
    Scottsdale, Salt Lake City, Online
    In house financing available.
    In house payment plans offered.
    Scholarships for Veterans, Women, Minorities and those with severe financial Need.
    No experience required to start.
    70 hour free prep course.
    Interview
  • Full Stack Web Developer - Part-Time

Students will learn full stack coding technologies including: HTML, CSS, Javascript, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, jQuery, Angular, Typescript. This special part-time "learn at your own pace" option takes you through the same 600 hour curriculum our full-time program uses, with unlimited 1-on-1 support from real developers (not call center staff).
    In house financing available.
    In house payment plans offered.
    Refund / Guarantee
    All monies paid for this part-time course are eligible to be applied to a full-time course. Pay an affordable monthly tuition "on demand", or lock in a discounted rate for the full 9-month plan.
    No experience required to start.
    70 hour free prep course.
    Interview

• Lindsey Wiggins  User Photo
    Lindsey Wiggins • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I was standing on my feet, with no lunch breaks at a dead-end job earlier this year. No benefits. Not to mention, I am pregnant trying to provide for my family. I knew I needed to make a big adjustment if I wanted to better provide for my children and help my husband with our bills. Then - out of the blue - I came across an Ad for Bottega.

After requesting more info, I had gotten reached out to right away. All my questions got answered and by the next day, I decided to enroll into their Full-time Remote program for Full Stack Web Development. All I had was little experience in playing with HTML code when I was a teenager editing my old MySpace profile LOL. I only came to Bottega with some varied computer skills and a background in graphic design.

My online experience was outstanding, compared to my other online school (Full Sail University). Full Sail, I would be lucky to get an email back from my teacher in time to finish a project or the homework assignment. They assigned tasks weekly but there was no video chat interactions like we have at Bottega. We logged into ZoomMeeting every morning, and our teacher Benjamin would guide us through exercises and course work. He made sure we were all on the same page and took the time to help anyone who was stuck. My classmates were also a great support system. We all wanted each other to succeed! I never felt completely lost, and if I had a question – my teacher would spend time one on one whenever I needed it. You can really tell that the teachers and mentors cared about you and your success. It really makes all the difference when you’re trying to learn and pick up new skills in a 12 week window. Which, it is completely doable! I am due about 2 weeks after graduation. If I can do it, then there is no excuse as to why you can’t!

Besides the support in class, outside of class – Career Services have been wonderful to work with. Erika is the Student Success Manager who is on the mission to prepare us all for this career field. She was one of my biggest advocates in doing my best and pushing through these 12 weeks. She motivated me and helped me write my resume, gave me lots of positive feedback on how to present myself in my resume, interview videos and on LinkedIn. Before graduation, my LinkedIn, Indeed and emails were getting messages daily about job offers and opportunities in my area! Even though I wanted to wait and earn my certificate first, it was a good chance to get in some interviews for practice. I know there will be more positions after I graduate, and will be ready for. I couldn’t be more excited for the new opportunities in store for me thanks to Bottega!

• Ammon Cisneros  User Photo
    Ammon Cisneros • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Bottega has managed to be a positive influence in my life all throughout highschool. I am 100% glad I attended this bootcamp, and I learned what I learned. I'm convinced everyone working here loves their jobs and is passionate about what they do. When attending bottega, the same principles apply here like any other learning environment. If you're willing to learn what you're being taught, you'll learn it. If it doesn't come naturally; I've seen the amount of help the mentors are willing to give first hand. Even if you're familiar with certain subjects, the mentors give you the tools you would need to go out and continue learning; after all, thats what development is. Right?

I wouldn't trade this experience for anything!

• Joe Anderson  User Photo
    Joe Anderson • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I just finished Bottega's full time in-person course at their Lehi, UT location.  As with I'm sure any other bootcamp in existence, there were pros and cons to my experience at Bottega.

Cons first:

1. They talk about job placement assistance, but aside from their placement lady coming in to class to tell us to update our LinkedIn account a couple of times, there wasn't any assistance at all.  She did tell me one time to come to her office and she would help me out, but everytime I went over she was never there.  The president of the company pulled a few people out of class to look over their resume or try and hook them up with some of his contacts, but I never got included on that.  Not sure how or why those individuals were selected, but I obviously fell short of whatever criteria was being used.

2. I didn't feel like the T.A's were very helpful.  In some cases, it didn't seem like the T.A knew enough to help efficiently, in others the T.A didn't really want to help, or they simply just weren't available.  That said, Bottega has an instructor who is literally ALWAYS available to help, night or day, and is always more than happy to offer assistance.  He's the man.  Hopefully they don't lose him anytime soon.

Pros:

1. They give lifetime access to the curriculum, which was created by Jordan Hudgens - a brilliant developer who graduated college at 15.  Sure, the T.A you ask for help might suck.  But rest assured at least the curriculum is top notch.

2. They are accredited, which means you can get college credit through their course.  That's pretty cool, and not offered by any other bootcamp that I'm aware of.

3.  The campus is right next to the train station, making it easily accessable for people coming from a distance.

4.  I truly feel that for Bottega's faults and the slightly bitter taste in my mouth in some aspects after graduating, it is a Bootcamp that is run by good people who want to create the best experience possible for their students.

TL;DR - Bottega has great curriculum that is worth the cost of the part-time program, but I don't think the full-time course is justified in costing twice as much.  Any supposed benefits of the full-time vs part-time (job placement assistance, etc) were essentially non-existent as far as I could see.

• Deven Clingman  User Photo
    Deven Clingman • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I loved my time at Bottega! I learned so much and the knowledge I gained and the connections I made will benefit me for years to come. This school isn't just 3 months and done. Even after my time at Botegga I've recieved support and help as I've continued my job search.

• Life Changing
    - 12/6/2017
    VIctor Laucas  User Photo
    VIctor Laucas • Graduate Verified via GitHub

If you're looking at and comparing different coding schools STOP. Without a doubt, Bottega is the BEST coding school out there. The curriculum is top notch, always being updated and adding new material. The instructors and TAs are world class. They know the material inside and out and will do everything they can to help you understand it. Even after graduating I still get access to all of the curriculum and I regularly review content I learned in class.

Prior to Bottega, I felt like my life was stagnant. I hated the retail job I was working and I was frustrated with the traditional college path. After 12 weeks of blood, sweat, and a few tears I learned the foundations of web development and can apply those skills in the real world.

Thank you to Jordan, Andrew, Brayden, and the rest of the Bottega staff for teaching and mentoring me, you all truly changed my life.

Bottega is one of the best things I’ve ever done and I encourage anyone who is interested to attend.

• Stimulating
    - 12/2/2017
    JJ Keeney  User Photo
    JJ Keeney • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I have always been one for immerseing myself in the things that I am attempting to learn. At first I was quite skeptical of Bottega as it seemed too good to be true. How can you learn to program in just three months? This program took my love for immersion and ran with it tearing right through my doubt and opening up avenues in my brain I never knew I had. It was hard at first to get my bearings but the people there were so passionate about what they were doing that it rubbed off and made me passionate. If you want to gain a love for code I cant reccomend Bottega enough.

• Trevor Howard  User Photo
    Trevor Howard • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I had to be talked into going to Bottega and constantly doubted whether or not to go. I'm actually very thankful I made the right decision. I was stuck in a job I hated before even hearing about Bottega, getting ready to go back to college and get a degree in CS. I had a friend who was attending and in the tech world it's more about what you know than what a piece of paper tells others you know. At Bottega I learned enough about coding to start an LLC and find a full time developing job.

A lot of people will tell you, "you'll get out what you put in". As I was attending the course I didn't think I was putting in that much effort, but gradually found myself wanting to explore what you could really do with code. I contribute keeping the curiosity alive to the instructors and aides working at Bottega, who will always help even after you complete the course.

The curriculum was a tad slow for me, but you'll get that in a cohort with multiple people learning at different speeds. The material that was covered was thorough and explained very well. The one thing I would have changed about the course is that I had to give myself extra homework, as most assigned homework is watching videos.

Overall I'm very pleased with the time I spent attending. Found a job I love, learned A LOT, and was ready in a fraction of the time it would have taken me to complete a traditional degree. We're always learning in this industry, and learning from the amazing people at Bottega, I feel as though I got a head start.

• K.J. Roberts  User Photo
    K.J. Roberts • Intern at 1-800 Contacts • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
    I think the one of the greatest things about Bottega is their constant desire to change and improve. They care so much about their students and trying to help them succeed. When I say their I mean anyone who is involved and works there. From CEO and President to Sales and TA's and particularly in between with their instructors. The curriculum is developed so that people at all levels of computer knowledge can jump in and start learning to code. The curriculum is also continually being built and updated to have the best and most current information. Brayden Green, Andrew Would, and Ian Mercaldi, their instructors, are awesome at helping students to understand the concepts wherever they are at. Not to mention all of the TA's who are constantly available and willing to help. I want to mention that my particular cohort was not perfect, we had a few transitioning teachers at the time, but everything was worked out. We gained special experience from each teacher with different personal experience from each. One was a primarily front end developer, one was more back end. The people in charge Scott and Eric are so helpful and willing to work with individuals and their needs. We had special circumstances with computer problems for a student in our class, and he ended up just moving to the next cohort half way in. It helped him so much! I have seen so much assistance and help from the owners in making connections with other businesses to be able to refer students to them. Overall they are striving to be the best. And it really shows. One thing about bootcamp in general though is you can only expect to get out what you put in. You can't expect it all to be handed to you. You have to put in the effort to learn. If you don't work on the material. If you don't try, you'll leave and not find a job, because people will know you don't know what you are talking about. That is the same with all bootcamps though. Nothing special to Bottega. The difference here is the people will give you all the resources and help they can to help you succeed. If you are struggling they will do everything they can to help you.
  • Web Developer
    - 9/4/2017
    Rebecca Buie  User Photo
    Rebecca Buie • Web Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I LOVE Bottega Tech! I would send anyone I know there! The curriculum is awesome, the instructors know their stuff, and everything runs so smoothly! I found a job soon after graduating and I still look back into the curriculum and rewatch videos all the time. They take care of their students before, during, and long after graduating. Not only did I learn development, but I’m lucky enough to be a part of a wonderful community! Finding a job is hard for anyone right out of any kind of school, but Bottega really helps you prepare for what happens after graduating. They even hire graduated students to be mentors until they find a job! This was really a life saver being a single mom! I highly recommend Bottega Tech for anyone who desires to get further in such a great industry!

• Ian Earley  User Photo
    Ian Earley • TA • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I had never coded before I looked at Bottega. I started just a few months ago back in May and Finished about 2 weeks ago here in August. I have to say that this program was more for me than just a learning experience. I met a lot of great people who helped me through some hard times. I know I can count on anyone here and the skills I learned from the course are already coming to fruition. I've already received a few calls from recruiters and other interested parties, it's nice to be able to choose exactly where I want to go now. I am truly grateful for everyone at Bottega and look forward to seeing what the future holds for this great school!

• Benjamin Nicklaus  User Photo
    Benjamin Nicklaus • Student Verified via GitHub

I started the 3 month school in April, and since day one the teachers, and TA's were always there for support. The curriculum was absolutely amazing. I retained so much knowledge building my portfolio, my angular application and many many other programs. When I started the school I had little to no knowledge of programming, and now thanks to Andrew, Brayden, Anthony, Ian, and KJ for helping and supporting my class, I am now able to build web applications. This class altogether was amazing, fun, full of knowledge. Anyone that signs up for this school is going to learn A LOT.

Thank you Bottega for teaching and guiding me to my career!!!!

Response From: Eric Wold of Bottega
    Title: CEO
    Thursday, Jul 13 2017
    Ben, you rock. Your work ethic was obvious from day one. Even when some things were challenging, you just dug in and tried harder.Thank you for serving our country in the military. We are honored by your service to us, and honored that we were able to give something back to you and your daughter.Respect
  • Jared Lund  User Photo
    Jared Lund • Director of • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Having been a business owner I made a living modeling great individuals and it was clear to me that I was looking for more then a bootcamp with solid carriculum, talented instructors, and tuition financing - those were a given. In order for me to take the risk of a radical change in career I required the rarest commodity in all industry ... devoted and commited leadership.

While at Bottega I have experienced an ever expanding quality full stack carriculum that I will have lifetime access to. The course creator is uniquly qulaified and interacts with the students regularly. The instructors are commited and experienced. The TA support has been thoroughly tried and test by me, and I found them to be lifesavers.

Above all what I value most has been unique interaction with class mates, C-level executives, instructors, down to the enrollment specialists. All share a revelutionary vision, their passion for individual success, their networks, thier experience in industry with the students. I can not say enough about the experience I have had and the relationships that have come from it. Both the course and quality of my life will never be the same... and I thought it was only about code!

• Elise Adams  User Photo
    Elise Adams • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

When I was first looking into bootcamps I had looked around the whole state. I walked into Bottega when they were having an open house. I had read into their company and wanted to check it out for myself. Everyone is so friendly and helpful at Bottega, any questions you have they will be answered. They work hard to make sure that you succeed. They have the best instructors/mentors. They are there to help and guide you along the course and even after you have graduated. The curriculum is so amazing and the best I have seen! You will get exactly what you put into it. I have countless nights where I stayed up studying and any questions or errors I ran into along the way were noticed and addressed. They want to make sure that you get your feet on the ground running and continue your success. They give you so many tools and abilities to learn additional languages. Bottega has such passion, it rubs off on others and makes you have such a passion for programming. I had no programming back ground what-so-ever and I have come out with so much knowledge about being a software engineer. It is definitely possible to learn full stack development in 3 months, it takes hard work and dedication. They help you learn new languages, new ways to problem solve, and walk through with how to interview. They help push you to success! I recommend Bottega to those that have the ambition to learn and grow not only in programming, but as an individual.

Response From: Eric Wold of Bottega
    Title: CEO
    Thursday, Jul 13 2017
    Elise you are going to have an amazing career and employers will be fighting over you. The only thing brighter than your smile is your intelligence.
  • Chase  User Photo
    Chase • Back-end engineer (LEAD) • Graduate Verified via GitHub

When I first began looking into going to a boot camp, the only thing that was going through my head was "oh boy... another accelerated program to no where". I was put right into my place... This program has no only given me the knowledge to succeed as a software developer.. It has taught me how to problem solve, and think... I have met SO SO SO many WONDERFUL, and certainly INSPIRING people, not just the folks who were in my class (cohort).. But Bottega helped me network with individuals from many different companies. This program is extremely challenging. if you are going to do it. DO IT! However, be prepared to be frustrated, and want to beat your face plate against any nearby surface... The course creator/instructor, is one of the most intelligent human beings I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, as well as all the other instructors/TA's... But I have to say... even though I have completed the program, and have sense found a career making almost double my previous job (to put that into perspective... 25k PER YEAR INCREASE!) you tell me where you can do that?.. well Bottega will give you the tools to make it in any, and all ways possible... The personal support added with the professional is just so magnificent. You will not be disappointed if you give it your all... PLUS... They will stick by your side forever... a wise man once told me when I came across a big career challenge, and felt overwhelmed with fear, and unworthy of the task... "You're not smart, you're brilliant. You playing small does not serve this world. You were placed on this earth to win, and win you will do". Like Richard Branson says, you get an opportunity, you take it. Then you figure out how to solve it. Now look in the mirror, tell yourself you can do anything, and get to work".. You know what he was right. then the next message warmed my heart, and made me feel apart of something bigger than myself, "Bottega isn't just the course we teach, or the placement. We are committed to helping you and all our students now and into the future, from your first job to your last"... So I have to ask... Don't you want to make your goals, and dreams a reality?

• Life Changer!
    - 6/7/2017
    Brian Anderson  User Photo
    Brian Anderson • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
    Bottega was fantastic. I am a graduate from the school and can honestly say it's changed my life even though it's so early in the game for me. Like others in the school, I went in with absolutely no coding experience. I had looked around at other bootcamps but bottega caught my attention early on. If you are willing to put in the work and research and code on your own time as well as what you do in class, you will be successful. I was hired as a software developer about 2 months after graduating. So in just 5 months time my life has changed for the better. It can happen much sooner than that for some but also a little longer for some, but as long as you're seeking improvement every day you'll be successful. The teachers want nothing more than for your success and work many hours outside of school hours helping however they can.
  • D Todd Traylor • Web Developer and Pharmacist • Graduate

feel that Bottega has a very comprehensive and thorough curriculum that will prepare one for a career in web development and software engineering. The instructors are knowledgable and really want you to learn! In addition, Bottega has an excellent support staff that will do everything they can to help prepare you for job interviews as well as job placement. I highly recommend Bottega for anyone who wants to learn any relevant language or become a full stack web developer.

• Changed her life!
    - 11/2/2018
    Diane J. • Parent of Bottega Graduate • Graduate

Atteding Bottega has put my daughter light-years ahead of her peers with whom she attends college.  After a busy high school experience, my daughter opted to do what we called a "modified gap year".  She was interested in software development, but wasn't sure that was her dream career.   She chose to attend the full-time Bottega program.  Rigorous and intensive, she gained core competencies in both front end and back end development.  The Build-an-App-in-a-Day projects required her to apply her skills on real-worlld problems.  The career preparation coaching, weekly networking with industry experts, and learning in a professional development shop environment helped accelerate her skill development.  She is able to pay for her college through free-lancing web site development projects.  Her exposure to a real technology company environment built her confidence.  She knows how to communicate effectively, set and reach goals, work with others, and advocate for herself.   I would highly recommend Bottega as a great way to spend part of a "gap year"!

• Not that great
    - 7/10/2018
    Mike • Graduate

Coding bootcamps are stupid. Bottega (and all other bootcamps) claim they have 95% placement rate wich is completely not true. Most of the students I know that went through the course either haven't found a job, had an internship and are looking, went back to their old jobs and are looking for a coding job, and very few that have actually found full time jobs. Bottega told me "when you finish you can get a job that'll pay around $50,000-$60,000 a year." Again not true. Most internships only pay $12-$18 an hour and most full time jobs pay junior programmers (bootcamp graduates withought a college degree specifically) $30,000-$45,000 a year. The truth is it is difficult to get into the industry withought a college degree. And the instructor Brayden Green says if you meet someone that doesn't want to hire you because you don't have a degree then tell them fine I don't want to work for you anyway. But the truth is that is the majority of companies especially since more and more people are finding out it's hard to trust the skill level of someone from a bootcamp. Don't go to Bottega or any other bootcamp out there. Just stay away from them all together. But if you decide you really want to go to Bottega you might meet a couple of guys that are just complete asses. Jordan Howard and Anthony Knoll. These guys are such losers, but that is what coding bootcamps attract.

• 0-600 in 12 weeks
    - 12/5/2017
    Ben Whipple • Full Stack Developer • Graduate

Before attending Bottega, I worked with computers creating graphics and even animating some impressive marketing videos, but I knew there was more out there in the world of coding. Thats when I started looking for coding schools and was extremly lucky to have landed here at Bottega. I'll admit to knowing nothing about coding other than reading and hearing about what it could do sounded too much like someone trying to explain how the Enterprise travels through space. I can't express how strange and amazing it feels to be able to do and understand things that I didn't even know were possible just months ago. The instructors, TA's and even other alumni helped me to understand what was going on and how to solve problems in new ways, so by the end of the course so if I did get a bug I couldn't fix, I could figure it out. They even helped me lay out my resume and find a job. Even after graduation, they still check up on us, let us know about job openings and have helped me through the entire application proccess from filling out the application to how to take the final technical interview. Overall I managed to go from not knowing how to close an HTML tag to creating fully functional (and good looking) web apps

• My Honest Overview
    - 12/5/2017
    Derek Gilbert • Front End Developer • Graduate

Comprehensive and evolving. I dont consider Bottega a Bootcamp, I consider them a comprehensive coding school that is evolving with feedback and growing because of it. Like many institutions, they have done things wrong. But their leadship learns from mistakes and has a real, very visible passion for changing education for the better. That is why I continue to believe in Bottega and always will. The curriculm is comprehensive, and it continues to grow, even when you leave the Bootcamp into the job searching realm. Since ive graduated, ive been able to take 5 different courses they have released.(and they plan to release a lot more) That is getting your moneys worth.

The connections they have made with traditional educational Intitutions are very promissing and the accredidation they offer is something other bootcamps have not figured out yet.

Like most things in life, your experience is what you make it. Some individuals dont get that, they expect to be handed skill in software development without any real effort. For this reason, Id be very weary of extensive negative reviews, because these are most likely people you dont want to be taking advice from anyway.

• Hunter O • Graduate

So a lot of people tend to think once they graduate a bootcamp they are just going ot magically get a job, with minimal effort. Bottega does an amazing job on helping you understand what you need to know, giving you the tools you need to get a job, and great curriculum.

The content is always being updated, and added onto. They truly want to put out the best content in a bootcamp, and it is more of an actual school then just a bootcamp. Constant support and growth.

They do an amazing job with job placement, it really depends on you if you get a job or not. The instructors are great and know their stuff. The TA's are always their to help. They also happy to show you more resources for learning and expanding your skillset.

If anyone is willing to work hard this program will benefit you in amazing ways. It has opened up more doors for me then even the university I atteneded.

• Tania D'Angelo • Student and Freelance Developer • Student

I am absolutely amazed with this Bootcamp!  I started out as a remote part-time student and loved the program.  I switched into the full-time course October 2017 and have had no regrets.  The part-time course was great but I only started part-time because of my family's situation at the time.  Dane from admissions knew that I really wanted to do full-time and was so honest and understanding to my needs.  I really appreciate how much information he was willing to go over with me just to make sure that I was comfortable with my decision.  Dane and I talked and he reassured me that the full-time class could work around my kids schedule and it really has.   Andrew has been amazing.  Not only he is a good person and understanding of family needs but he is an amazing instructor.  I have a bachelor's degree in a different field and if my intro to computer programming course instructor would have had half the knowledge and skills that Andrew Wold has I probably would've continued studying programming in college.  Andrew makes learning software development easy.  His explanations are broken down and so detailed that it just makes sense.  If he ever teaches any other courses I will definitely be signing up!  I have to give a shout out to one of the TA's also Benjamin is awesome.  He is extremely knowledgable and always happy to help.  He makes asking for help at 10 pm easy.  As a remote student feeling comfortable asking for help is really important.  He's one of my favorite go to programmers because he knows his stuff.  Overall I love this program and I am so happy to be enrolled in this school.  I still have two months to go but I know they're going to be amazing.  My level of understanding of of all things software development is amazing.  I'm surprised by how much someone can learn with the right curriculum and instructors.  A big thanks to Bottega Tech and Dane, Andrew, and Ben.  I recommend Bottega Tech to anyone looking for a great Fullstack Software Development school.

• Colton Mathews • Developer • Graduate

Incredible. I did a lot of research before choosing which school to attend. I could run you through all the comparisons I made but I'll save you the time. Bottega is a cut above all of them. Everything from their curriculum to their philosophy. They don't just believe in you learning a language or even getting a job. They believe in introducing you into the community and culture that will allow you to integrate yourself into your new career. They will push you, help you grow, and possibly make you cry... but it's for your own good. I also know that after graduation, they continue to help you to the best of their ability. An alumni has continual access to their library and as new courses are added, they are available to the alumni. This is an incredible asset that hardly anyone else offers. They also help with placement. They utilize any available asset or relationship that could help with placing your specific skills in a position with a good company. Let me not be misunderstood here... They do not send the whole classes resumes to everyone. They find out what you're good at, what your background is, and find a company that relates to those things to help you get placed there. These are good people, they car about the people that place their trust in them. Make a good decision and go to Bottega.