Coderhouse is a part-time bootcamp teaching skills in full stack web development, mobile development, digital marketing, UX design, and more. The part-time bootcamp is from 20 to 29 weeks long and is based in Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay. Upon completion of the course, Coderhouse works to give students immediate job prospects by advising student Linkedin profiles, personal portfolios and conducting mock interviews. Students also receive a certificate showing they have learned and understood the topics covered successfully.
Recent Coderhouse News
Front End Development
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Coderhouse
Welcome to the October 2016 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. This month we are also covering our Women In Tech Snapchat takeover! Other trends include new developments in the industry, new outcomes reports and why those are important, new investments in bootcamps, and of course, new coding schools and campuses.Continue Reading →