Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 38 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationDubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Maxime Delpit • Co-Founder Goose • Graduate

I joined Le Wagon's Batch 6 in Paris (January – March 2015) and since then, I have been building a web agency while becoming a teacher at Le wagon on the side.

Why Le Wagon?

I see 3 main reasons why I joined Le Wagon's FullStack program at first:

1)    Trying online tutorials, I always had the same outcome: "How to switch from theory to practice?"

2)    I found it very hard to launch a web-based business without coding skills or without the ability to understand developers

3)    I wanted to test my ideas from scratch without loosing my mind in the World Wide Web of Ideas (this is something many non-technical profiles do when thinking of a business and it often leads to frustration and to giving up).

That seemed to fit Le Wagon's mission. After meeting the core team, I decided to join the program.

The Full-stack Program

This is a 9-week intensive program where you'll learn coding best practices and develop your technical mindset. One of the main strengths of their program is the balance between teaching best practices, bringing support to students and fostering autonomy and curiosity.

- You spend enough time to learn the basics during lectures or when cracking Le Wagon's challenges.

- You learn how to be autonomous, use powerful tools and have an efficient workflow.

- You are challenged but also supported to ensure you understand the core concepts.

After 6 weeks of training, you build an Airbnb-like platform within a team and you put it in production.

The last two weeks are dedicated to working on your own personal project (or you can work on a project of a team mate), being advised and assisted by le Wagon's mentors.

Rediscover the pleasure of learning

At the beginning, I was one of those to say I'd like to learn to code but did not have enough "engineering background". At Le Wagon I had the opportunity to remember that learning a new skill is not always a question of talent.

With strong dedication, commitment and above all, curiosity, you will find your way and leverage Le Wagon's methodology. At Le Wagon, you will not only be guided but also challenged to make the concept yours. Nothing comes free, and to learn anything valuable, you have to fight for it first!

Learn from amazing people

Amazing people with different backgrounds will surround you. The staff carefully select students to create an efficient and fun learning atmosphere.

From the diversity of your buddies, you'll discover a new way of thinking. Not only from engineers that will introduce you to logical structures but also from litterary profiles who will show you that sometimes efficient wording is worth tons of logical conditions.

The staff is amazing and they are always challenging themselves to improve their program. After a few batches as a Teaching Assistant and then as a Teacher, I can tell that from their 145-batch experience they have built a great methodology and a strong education platform (that I still use!).

Life After Le Wagon

The scope is huge. Lots of your classmates have an entrepreneurial background and will keep working on their project, follow teammates they have met or dedicate to new opportunities.

Some want to become developers and will apply to a junior position. Lots of them get cool offers because they are ready to learn, be productive on their very first day and bring diversity to dev teams.

Others will apply for Product Manager positions and leverage on their dual skills in business / code to collaborate efficiently with developers.

First, I personally decided to start as a freelancer and build apps for clients but also provide them with MVP services, to help identify their product and have a lean roadmap. It was an opportunity to keep on learning every day while I fulfil my entrepreneurial thirst.

Now I have turned this freelance activity into a web agency. We are specialized in digitizing corporate processes. We design & develop simple solutions to complex corporate problems.

• Henrique Silva • Graduate

I recently finished batch 153 at Barcelona. And i have just one thing to say about that: it worthed a lot. The course is very well structured and make our path easier. I hadn´t any background with code so in the very begining I was scared about my capability to learn code in just 9 weeks. But after I finished the bootcamp I´m very confident about what I learned and now I have one new challenge: change the world.
    I started Le Wagon feeling like an old man and now i have many plans as a kid. If you want to be greater than you are know, don´t hesitate subscribe at Le Wagon.

• I can do now
    - 7/30/2018
    Irvin • Graduate

I love tech, but I can’t code. That in a nutshell was the reason that got me to Le Wagon in Bali in April. Tech has always fascinated me and not being able to code bothered me a lot in my professional life as a software implementation consultant.

In just two months at Le Wagon, I learned how to code, how code works, how to transform my ideas into a web app and how to collaborate as a team of developers. I have to say that I had high expectations out of the camp but what I learned actually went beyond what I could have hoped for.

What impressed me ever since the first day of the camp was the online platform offered by Le Wagon and how it is set up, with lectures, tons of exercises, flashcards, videos and a lot of functions available to make the learning process faster and easier. All this incredible learning material, together with the huge enthusiasm and experience of the teachers who were always willing to solve any questions and clear up any confusion, made the camp a truly comprehensive, well-honed learning experience.  Watch my presentation video of the project my team built - Open Space of Batch #149 to see what I am talking about. What also undoubtedly "made" the experience was the sea view from the classroom terrace and the chilled living experience you can find in Bali. I didn't want to leave!

But sadly I had to leave and since I got back to run an online academy at a global IT consultancy firm, I haven't looked back - Le Wagon has definitely increased my competencies and unquestionably given me a ton of useful skills that I can apply to my daily work or any tech projects that I decide to undertake. I can now proudly call myself a coder.

• Michael Lepecq • TA t le Wagon • Student

Hi guys,

I’m Michael, I am 29 years old and I got a Master’ Degree in physics (research oriented) in 2014.  After that I decided to travel the world before starting my career but this experience totally changed my mind about physics and what I wanted to do. I always had a lot of different ideas in my head but I never knew where to start to make them alive (especially when the technical part begins). The idea of integrating a coding school was running in my mind and Le Wagon appeared to be one of the most effective so I did Le Wagon Montréal.

Those nine weeks of coding were an amazing experience. Although the first weeks were very hard and challenging I discovered a new way to see things. The content of the courses is very comprehensive and adapted to all backgrounds in both backend and frontend fields.

If you choose Le Wagon you will learn to code of course but not only, you’ll also learn how to launch your idea from the design to the pitch which is a useful skill if you want to open your own company!

Le Wagon is also a great human experience as everyday you work with a new classmate. During the last three weeks you’ll learn how to work as a team on a project using all the knowledge you’ve just learnt and also how to use git which is a powerful team working tool.

I’m currently working as a teacher assistant at le Wagon Montreal to help students with their daily challenges.

I would definitely recommend you to do this bootcamp for the teaching quality, their huge tech network and finally because the mindset there rocks!

• Great Experience !
    - 7/25/2018
    Valoch • Full Stack Designer • Student

I used to be a project manager in a marketing agency specialized in working with law firms. Talking to web developers was a daily challenge as I was their only point of contact in the company and I was not feeling comfortable with it. So, first of all, I wanted to better understand this world. Therefore, I went to Le Wagon Paris and I started a new life. This was the most stimulating classroom environment I did for sure ! Thanks to Le Wagon, I have become a full stack designer at a startup with my best friend whom I met at Le Wagon. The bootcamp is unique and gives you the strength to accomplish the things you would not have imagined possible otherwise... Highly recommended !

• Emna Guellaty • Applicant

I completed Le Wagon’s Fullstack program a month ago. I had joined the bootcamp in order to change career and become a freelance developer. Before that, I worked as a journalist and I had a lot of concerns about my ability to understand code.
    However, after numerous great reviews and a positive word of mouth, I was very eager to start, and I have not been disappointed.
    First of all, because teachers and teaching assistants truly care about passing on their knowledge and helping us understand difficult concepts.
    Then, because coding in itself seems now much more accessible and clearer to me, which enables me to look forward to new opportunities as a futur freelance developer.
    Finally, there is the very rich community that you join, you are surrounded with developers and you know that if you get a problem to solve, there’ll be someone ready to help you out.
    This is now my turn to recommend this course a thousand times because of the great memories I kept both on the human and professional plans !

• Haseeb Chaudhary • Graduate

Before I knew it two years had rolled by, I was keen as ever to learn OOP and was based in Barcelona. I finally took the plunge during winter 2018 and left what felt to me was the best job in the world. I contacted the bootcamp and was about to pay the deposit fee. As an act of due diligence I double checked the other bootcamps in Barcelona: I emailed them all to confirm the syllabus and availability. I got an email from Le Wagon and had an interesting conversation with the school’s owner, an interesting fellow called Gus.

Le Wagon seals the deal

I visited the working environment of Le Wagon Barcelona and was impressed, lots of natural light in a nice part of the city. In-addition, for me attitude is super important — after meeting Gus it seemed the school was genuinely interested in helping students learn to code with a strong emphasis on teaching practical skills, so that students can actually build well designed web applications. I signed up as quick as I could!

You define your reality

A few days after the bootcamp started it was clear I’d made one of the best decisions of my life. The daily routine was roughly as follows: I travelled to Le Wagon from my home in Tibidabo (mountains overlooking Barcelona) on my Intruder 125 cruiser, a breathtaking daily commute; morning lecture sometimes up to two hours long; a quick caffeine injection at a nearby cafe in which we became the regulars, and then onto practical coding exercises to cover the course material.
    A number of times I was reminded by the teachers that I may find the pace too fast and not to freak out. Personally, that wasn’t an issue whatsoever. I was used to feeling like a complete moron both in my previous academic and professional life. As an undergraduate Chemistry student and then later as a Masters Physics graduate, not having a clue about what was going on was second nature to me. I felt very much at home. Also I had the added benefit of my professional life where I would routinely go into emergency meetings with engineers, developers and architects from dispersed global teams to discuss real technical problems that were costing us a million euros a minute (until they were fixed), so living under the barrel of a gun was the daily grind for me and I loved it.
    There were no breakdowns, no moments of get me out of here, of why don’t I understand this? Being humble and accepting there is only so much I can take in during one day helped me avoid any such drama. Instead, I can only describe it as a beautiful struggle defined by lots of inspiring conversations during coffee breaks, meeting new people and learning a lot of web application tech and architecture principles ….very, very quickly. We have a verse in Islam “there is one reality but reality and you define your own reality”. This is written in Arabic all over the Alhambra in Spain and reminds us that our limited time in this world is beautiful, if we choose to believe it.

Birth of Ceziam and the future

During the last phase of the bootcamp we work on a personal project and pitch it to the class. I proposed of a web application that was cyber security focused and was lucky enough to be able to work with it with a few fellow students. We discussed it through, developed our ideas and within a few days Ceziam was born. The domain name was bought and we got coding. Ceziam is a feely available and easy to use web application that identifies core Cyber Security risks. What really stood out during this period was how well we all complimented each other, I really could not have hoped for a better project team. We were a real team with a shared vision and importantly there was a very healthy level of respect and trust between us. Our core principle is let’s make a great Cyber Security product and have fun doing it…only good things will follow.
    So, here’s to living with the wind in your hair, taking a chance in life and trying to reach higher. I don’t know if Ceziam will be widely used, I don’t know if it will democratise Cyber Security but I do know I’ve learned a lot, met many inspiring people and am a better person today.
    If there is one life lesson I really do believe in: it’s never too late to try! If you have that thing in the back of your mind you know you want to try and you feel it will make the world a better place, then take that first step.

If you’re interested about learning more about my journey, you can find the full article here: https://medium.com/@haseebchaudhary_98209/the-beautiful-struggle-f7df22c7500d
  • Xavier Ros Martínez • Graduate

Before joining Le Wagon I was working as a SEO, ASO & Analytics Manager for various companies like Ofertia or Leadtech, as well as being a digital marketing freelance.
    I needed some extra tech skills in order to make a good performance in my roles, as well as to start a new project by myself called EasyFork.
    Le Wagon helped me to learn code from 0 to a certain level that I can program a web app by myself. Now I am able to build my project as well as perform better in the past jobs I had thanks to that new skills. I was very lucky to have the chance to do the bootcamp in Barcelona, an amazing city to live in, with lots of tech companies and entrepreneurs.

• Amazing experience
    - 7/24/2018
    Elisabetta • Graduate

I loved every minute of my bootcamp, I feel like I really progressed from being a coding newbie to being a real developer. Le Wagon just gave me the tools to learn how to build projects from scratch.

The program is experience driven, we spent hours and hours coding every single day. There wasn't a day I wasn't fully exhausted when I got home, but also fully satisfied with all the new things I had learned during the day. I am so happy I decided to quit everything and joined the Le Wagon family!

• Cindy • Student

Before Le Wagon, I worked as a Project Manager for a Real Estate Development firm. In 2014, I wanted to update my company's website, so I took a front end web development class. I really enjoyed the class and since then coding was always at the back of my mind.

Shortly after moving to London, I met Ed Ward during Le Wagon's Open House. I had been searching for bootcamps and thought Le Wagon's entraprenurial spirit was great.

Le Wagon was definitely one of the most mentally challenging experiences I have ever had. The material was very different to anything I had ever had to learn before. Everyday, I would go to Le Wagon to learn and code for 10 hours a day, then go home to eat, shower, and sleep. Then I would wake up the next day and repeat the same routine. Although there were definitely times when I felt lost, I just kept trying my best knowing that in the end it would all somehow make sense in the end.

The last two weeks we focused on building our final project. It was a great way to put the skills we had built up during the past 7 weeks into producing a real product.

Five weeks after Le Wagon, I accepted a job offer for a junior developer role. I couldn't have done this without Le Wagon!

• Santiago Eid • Co-founder of Ceziam • Student

I graduated from university in December of last year as an Environmental Engineer. After two months figuring out my next move, I realized that something was missing. Being a big fan of technology, I always wanted to code but never had the chance to do it.

I was planning to work on renewable technology accessibility and raising awareness of there presence in my country through a website. Then, I had a thought: “why not learn code and build this project with it?” Code, for me at the time, was this cryptic language that made every electronic thing work. After days of research, I found Le Wagon Barcelona and that was it. I had to do it.

I arrived to Barcelona five days before the course started in May. I was amazed by the city that Barcelona is. Coming from a developing country, all the streets, buildings, parks and things to do where unbelievable.

During my time at Le Wagon I didn’t only learn how to code. I learned how to think and manage motivation. During the 9 weeks, I was absorbing information at an incredible rate. It was the biggest challenge I had ever faced. From knowing zero code, I ended up building Ceziam for my project week alongside a team of very smart people in the same position I was in. Ceziam is an app, which anybody can use, that detects your websites core cybersecurity risks. I couldn’t believe that in just 9 weeks I had built a fully functional app that is now available to all!

Now, the project continuous and Ceziam is becoming a company of which I’m a Co-founder. I also came back home and have the confidence that I can build the project I wanted to do. Le Wagon changed my life and made me a better thinker, a better engineer and a better person.

• Simply a must do!
    - 7/18/2018
    Tess Saffar • Graduate

I always knew I wanted to create my own business, but after finishing my undergraduate studies in management in London, I felt I lacked some of the tools to do it.   Sharing a flat with three developers and wanting to develop my own product, I decided to do Le Wagon to get some knowledge in code. And knowledge I got. I can easily say that it is by far, one of the best experience of my life. Those 9 weeks were tremendously enriching on both an intellectual and human level. It is quite amazing what you can do when you put completely different people who share the same passion for learning, creating and innovating in the same room. Whether it was the quality and the dedication of the professors, the sharpness of the curriculum or the overall philosophy of the bootcamp, Le Wagon is a must do whether you want to become a developer, build your product or simply learn to code. It not only taught me how to build my own website and tools, it taught me humility, intellectual perseverance, and stirred my curiosity for other industries and new technologies. Those 9 weeks went by extremely fast although they required hard work. Now, I am pursuing my Master’s in Paris, developing my business on the side, maintaining the amazing friendships I made and annoy anyone who would listen that ‘Le Wagon is amazing’. Highly recommend.

• Victor Leboda • Growth Marketer • Graduate

I am Growth Lead at Germinal. 🔥🛠

I did the Wagon (batch 101) when I was already a growth marketer but I began to feel limited in everyday life from a technical point of view: tools with limited functionality, need to understand the code in general and to become independent of developers, need to create custom scripts, code a site or features quickly.
    I had to become a technical marketer, but it's out of the question to waste my time 4 years in a school, or to learn for myself for months.
    The Wagon was obvious to me for 3 reasons: the training is fast, the quality of the training (more than 10 marketers around me praising the quality), the active and international community which is useful in a practical way when we have a question where professionally.

During the training? 1) Many good meetings, networking, hyper interesting events. Today I can say that I am part of a community of developers that I see regularly and to whom I can call if necessary. 2) Pedagogy is very impressive (courses, exercises, live code, platform, flashcards, teachers assistants ...) and especially effective. Today I can say that I owe a lot to the Wagon.

The price ? It is worth it very widely. Work ? Personally I had 3-4 offers a week during the training, I chose the best.

• Victor Leboda • Growth hacker • Graduate

Je suis Growth Lead chez Germinal. 🔥🛠

J'ai fait Le Wagon (batch 101) alors que j'étais déjà Growth marketer mais que je commençais à me sentir limité au quotidien d'un point de vue technique : outils aux fonctionnalités limitées, besoin de compréhension du code en général et d'indépendante vis-à-vis des développeurs, besoin de créer des scripts personnalisés, de coder un site ou des features rapidement.
    Je devais devenir technical marketer, mais hors de question de perdre mon temps 4 ans dans une école, ni d'apprendre par moi-même durant des mois.
    Le Wagon était comme une évidence pour moi pour 3 raisons : la formation est rapide, la qualité de la formation (plus de 10 marketers autour de moi en vantant la qualité), la communauté active et internationale qui est utile de façon pratique quand on a une question où professionnellement.

Pendant la formation ? 1) Plein de bonnes rencontres, de networking, d'événements hyper intéressants. Aujourd'hui je peux dire que je fais partie d'une communauté de développeurs que je vois régulièrement et à qui je peux faire appel au besoin. 2) La pédagogie est très impressionnante (cours, exercices, live code, la plateforme, les flashcards, les teachers assistants...) et surtout efficace. Aujourd'hui je peux dire que je dois beaucoup au Wagon.

Le prix ? Ça le vaut très largement. Le travail ? Personnellement j'ai eu pendant la formation 3-4 offres par semaine, j'ai choisi la meilleure.

MERCI LE WAGON ❤️

• Piotr Godzinski

I started confident that LW would make me at least understand code.. as the bootcamp was going on, beside a great human adventure (9 weeks facing code challenges, with other « poor » volunteers, just like me), I discovered LW was even able to teach us more: how to code on our own!

LW just figured out how to store encyclopaedias in our heads.. To be honest, I had serious doubts about my ability to learn so much.. but guess what.. we always can learn and LW knows how to make it happen!

Few words about LW Barcelona in particular.. LW processes and teaching techniques are perfectly organised.. but.. what makes a huge difference, what makes us all (students) keep motivated and never giving up.. are people working in there (from general manager to most junior teacher).. they just keep motivating us, treating us like with a lot of attention.. and patience. I feel like they were here to make us feel good, happy, focused and part of the LW community.

I’ll conclude adding that LW was the best experience I ever had. I encourage any one reading those lines.. to read more feedbacks.. and just jump into it!

During LW bootcamp, I red this on the Google Chrome daily momentum : « Live as if you were to die tomorrow »… (this we know.. but what comes next)…« Learn as if you were to live forever. » - Mahatma Gandhi

Cheers / Abrazo!

• Nicolas Schweitzer • CEO • Graduate

Prior to joining le Wagon, I had worked in 3 SaaS startups. As Sales Manager, MD and CEO.
    I always felt like my lack of technical knowledge was costing me a lot:
    - I had no idea of what were the technical implications of client requests (so they had to wait for me to check with the tech team)
    - I couldn't appreciate properly the work of the tech team
    - I wasn't aware of what was possible or not.

So after quite some time looking online, I selected Le Wagon. I didn't regret it at all: the tool and the methodology are just freaking awesome.
    I don't think I've absorb so much knowledge in such a short period of time!
    I also really enjoyed that they select candidates so that I was surrounded by very cool people!
    Today, I am actually working on a company project with 2 of my former classmates.

Thank you le Wagon!

• Nicolas Bresson • CEO & Co-founder of SteerIO • Graduate

"Ideas are easy, execution is what matters!” and this is where Le Wagon jumps-in. We all have business ideas but few of us bring them into life. Some of us are too risk-averse, while others do not know “how to” or miss the skills to bootstrap their projects. I guarantee that the bootcamps will help you remove these roadblocks between your ideas and what could be your future venture.

After business school, I worked for an international management consulting company for more than 2 years and was given the opportunity to take a leave to do “something different”. I had always been interested in computer science and wanted to gain the skills to develop my own business prototypes in the future. Therefore, I embarked on the journey and pushed this hidden door with a red kombi van logo on it.

From day one you get totally immersed: the format is very demanding with 10+ hours of code every day but extremely well structured so that you continuously keep yourself focused and challenged. Lectures in the morning, katanas and coding challenges with your buddy during the day, live code to finish, without forgetting your daily homework. It will burn your brain but you will like it. Most importantly you realise how steep is your learning curve.

The quality of the program is very impressive and its content is thoughtfully improved between every batch. Nowhere else you will find so much commitment to the quality of the teaching experience. Teachers and assistants are not only very strong technically and dedicated, they literally live through the program as much as we do as students: from your first steps with ruby algorithms to the deployment of your rails applications you continually feel pushed and motivated. As a result, you will develop strong fundamentals to become a full-stack developer and learn to gain the skills you need for your projects.

However, on top of the solid technical skills you will build, the main value added of the bootcamp lies in the people you meet and the amazing community of alumni you join: this is priceless. Within your batch you will meet people with different backgrounds sharing the same motivation for learning to code and chasing their aspiration. You might find the ideal co-founder there! The resulting atmosphere consists in an incredible experience which you will remember for a long time.

In a nutshell, I strongly recommend Le Wagon to anyone who wants to jump into programming and learn the technical foundations to build web applications. Personally, the program brought me the skills to bootstrap a first project in data analytics and then, led me to launch SteerIO, a new project health analytics company leveraging collective intelligence and AI to boost project success rates and support organisations in their transformation journeys (more info on https://www.steerio.co/?src=coursereport).
    What about you?

• Amael Béghin Stein • Co-Founder @ DCODE.AI (Hello Earnest) • Graduate

I started my career as a trader in a bank but I always wanted to create my own business. When I had the opportunity to really launch my project I spent a lot of time finding my co-founder and web development skills to build my tech product.
    As a trader I know pretty well that time is money and I was then facing a situation where our product would have been built in several months and that it would have cost a lot to have it ready. I decided to stop the venture and learn to code in order to be able to build my idea from scratch. I wanted something efficient, so I short listed few bootcamps and contacted alumnis and read reviews. I had this interview with Edouard in their office and I was really seduced by the 9 weeks program and the atmosphere. This period was really important for me as I met people from many different horizons and it has represented the beginning of my new venture. I met my new co-founder at le wagon and now we have created our startup where we are launching the first price negotiator robot in the sharing economy. We have been able to code our bot from scratch in Ruby within messenger interface (m.me/helloearnest) and now we are coding a B2B web version.
    And thanks to the 3000+ le wagon alumni’s we are able to make partnerships with big names in our field.

• Alex • Student

With friends we had many ideas of web-based company that we wanted to create but I never had the skills to test them. So I read information about different bootcamps in France.
    After going to several demodays where I was surprised by the MVP’s quality that were showcased, I decided to register for their 9-week program.

In the first days, we are warned that the training is intensive and it’s true ! We feel that the training is iterative and that Le Wagon improves its courses between each batch.
    I really liked the emulation between students. Everyone is caring and shares his knowledge. We all have the same passion : web, startups, technology, entrepreneurship but everyone has different backgrounds: one was a policeman before, others engineers, designers...

In summary, this bootcamp allowed me to understand the web, how it works. It gave me some technical skills. It also brought me the pride of being able to develop the call-of-dirty project with 2 other alumni.

• Mind-blowing
    - 7/13/2018
    Remi Duvoux • Cofounder and CEO • Graduate

My name is Remi and I just graduated from HEC, a business school in Paris. I'm currently launching a startup in the business travel space, and Le Wagon has been one of the most mind-blowing events in my life.

I joined Le Wagon 2 years ago, during my gap year. After internships at a Rocket Internet startup and a VC, I felt I really wanted to create my own company. But I felt incapable of building anything with my own hands. Some of my friends had joined Le Wagon, and had told me a lot about it.

I was the youngest guy of my batch (21 y/o at that time), but I felt welcome since day 1. I made friends with amazing people that were twice my age, and others that had completely different backgrounds. I enjoyed so much the unique peer-to-peer / learning-by-doing pedagogy I felt I had never learned anything so fast.

Following Le Wagon, I became a freelance developer for a few months, and I got back to school. I never stopped coding, and I built the first version of our startup's product. I still hang out with friends I met at Le Wagon, and the community has been of great help when I was lost in my code :)

• Worth every penny
    - 7/13/2018
    Brice Boulesteix • Product Marketing Manager • Student

I joined Le Wagon’s coding bootcamp in Paris to get real about learning the fundamentals of web development. Before that, I had been through dozens of online courses but I never really knew where to start so I just stagnated after a while. I knew I needed to change something if I wanted to make real progress.

That’s when I came across Le Wagon and it’s bootcamp format. With Le Wagon, you go back to school for 9 weeks and learn web development the same way you used to learn other stuff back in the days: by giving it your full and uninterrupted attention, surrounded by teachers and other students.

What I really love about Le Wagon’s coding bootcamp is that it’s designed to be comprehensive from the get go. No more a la carte, you’re on for the full menu. No need to pick random languages or difficulty levels. Those decisions have been made for you, which means that you can focus on what really matters.

After completing Le Wagon’s full stack program, I now understand the grammar of web development and I feel like I can pick online courses or books with more confidence to keep making progress on my own. It’s a great feeling.

• Maria Castro • Student

Before Le Wagon, I had just finished a business degree in University. I liked it but I wasn’t too happy to go to a mega corporation and read excel sheets for 8 hours a day or work myself to sleep in a consulting company (nothing’s wrong with it if it’s your vibe).

I was really scared that coming from a business background and not knowing anything about code I wouldn’t keep up! The thing is that most of my group came from different backgrounds and places and had complete opposite experiences from me! Not only did that leave me at ease about my lack of knowledge in the matter but it created the amazing environment that is Le Wagon!

The 9 weeks were very hard but so rewarding. It’s was constant shift between feeling on top of the world and feeling like you truly have no idea of what’s happening. The truth is that none of us gave up and I ended up presenting an amazing project - not bias at all :)

Now that I finished, I want to learn more and find a job as a junior developer. I feel like the course has given me more than enough skills to do so.

100% recommend it to anyone!

• Masaki Noguchi • Tech Investment Banking • Student

I learned more applicable skills in 9 weeks than I did in four full years of university (and I learned a lot in university!)

I took a pause from a career in investment banking and traveled from California to London just to attend Le Wagon as I had heard of the schools stellar reputation, and I was not disappointed. I didn’t know anyone in the country, and had no idea how to code (I actually thought CSS stood for Computer Science Something, whoops), so of course the process was a bit intimidating. Thankfully, the folks at Le Wagon seriously know how to run the camp to eliminate that anxiety from week one. Nobody here has an ego, and I think that culture is driven top down from management and the teachers, as well as in their selection process. Every single person was friendly, approachable, and helpful. Everyone wants to learn and progress together, and it makes for a really special time.

A word of advice: You will feel stupid. You will feel incompetent. You will DEFINITELY doubt whether or not you’ve got what it takes to code. That’s normal — and it’s all part of the process :slightly_smiling_face: By the end of the camp (especially in the last two weeks) you’ll be slinging apps left and right.

Le Wagon will always hold a very special place in my heart. I’ve made some great friends here, and know I have a place where I belong across the pond. Shout out to Batch 143!!!!

• Monica • Graduate

Before Le Wagon I had a stable job that I liked, but I didn't love. I needed a change, something that pushed me forward to a better and happier future. And that's when I found Le Wagon.

I'm not going to lie or sugar coat it. Those 9 weeks were the most intense weeks of my life so far. I had opposite feelings throughout (sometimes at the same time): I loved it and I hated it, I felt really smart and really dumb, I wanted to hug the teachers and punch them. On the first day, Shannon said 'you just gotta keep going and trust the process' and that's what I did. And it was painful. And I survived. Not only I survived, I had 2 prototypes done and was as proud of them as a mother is proud of her children. They were my babies, they were the result of 9 weeks of hard work, and I couldn't be happier.

I learned a lot and I made new friends, there was time to be serious and time to have fun (Cocktail Thursday!), and I ended up with a whole new set of skills. Now I have a new door open and a new future for me to explore.

• Ambasuthan Jananayagam • director

Le Wagon is a great way to transition into tech as an entrepreneur. I am a former finance professional who has run my own business since 2009. I am excited by the changes in technology and want to transition my business towards using more technology.

As a business owner I considered it essential that I had the ability to control and understand the code my business utilises, which meant I needed to learn to code.

Le Wagon’s programme exceeded all my expectations. In the nine weeks we learnt full stack web-development and the final fortnight involved writing our own project.

Le Wagon combines an enthusiastic staff and a world class teaching platform to deliver knowledge. Best of all we retain access to our lectures and notes on the platform after the programme and I am already reaching out to the vast alumni network to help me with problems. It is very difficult to change career or direction, but Le Wagon’s programme is one of the best ways to do it.