Le Wagon is a 9-week Ruby on Rails focused bootcamp based out of Paris and other various locations. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants will join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.
Recent Le Wagon Reviews: Rating 4.99
Recent Le Wagon News
- New Year, New Career? Learning to Code in 2019!
- November 2018 Coding Bootcamp News Podcast
- October 2018 Coding Bootcamp Podcast
In PersonFull Time9 Weeks
- Start Date
- September 23, 2019
- Class size
- Madrid, Oslo, Rennes, Kyoto, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Casablanca, Belo Horizonte, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Bordeaux, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro
- Tuition Plans
- Payment in two or three installments depending on the Campus policies
- Minimum Skill Level
- Prep Work
- Ruby track on CodeCademy
- Placement Test
More Start DatesSeptember 23, 2019 - BrusselsApply by November 22, 2019September 28, 2019 - LyonApply by February 29, 2020September 30, 2019 - LyonApply by November 29, 2019September 30, 2019 - AmsterdamApply by November 29, 2019September 30, 2019 - AmsterdamApply by November 29, 2019September 30, 2019 - LisbonApply by December 6, 2019September 30, 2019 - LisbonApply by December 6, 2019October 5, 2019 - LisbonApply by March 21, 2020September 30, 2019 - CopenhagenApply by November 29, 2019September 30, 2019 - CopenhagenApply by November 29, 2019September 30, 2019 - MadridApply by November 29, 2019September 30, 2019 - TokyoApply by November 29, 2019September 30, 2019 - TokyoApply by November 29, 2019January 13, 2020 - TokyoSeptember 30, 2019 - RennesApply by November 29, 2019September 30, 2019 - Mexico CityApply by November 29, 2019September 30, 2019 - Mexico CityApply by November 29, 2019October 1, 2019 - Mexico CityApply by March 3, 2020October 5, 2019 - LondonApply by March 21, 2020October 7, 2019 - LondonApply by December 6, 2019October 5, 2019 - MontrealApply by April 4, 2020October 7, 2019 - MontrealApply by December 6, 2019January 13, 2020 - MontrealOctober 5, 2019 - LilleApply by March 21, 2020October 7, 2019 - LilleApply by December 6, 2019October 6, 2019 - Tel AvivApply by December 12, 2019October 6, 2019 - Tel AvivApply by December 12, 2019October 12, 2019 - Tel AvivApply by October 18, 2019January 5, 2020 - Tel AvivOctober 7, 2019 - BordeauxApply by December 6, 2019January 6, 2020 - BordeauxOctober 7, 2019 - LausanneApply by December 6, 2019October 7, 2019 - Sao PauloApply by December 6, 2019January 11, 2020 - Sao PauloJanuary 13, 2020 - Sao PauloOctober 7, 2019 - BerlinApply by December 6, 2019October 7, 2019 - ParisApply by December 6, 2019October 7, 2019 - ParisApply by December 6, 2019January 6, 2020 - ParisOctober 7, 2019 - MelbourneApply by December 6, 2019October 14, 2019 - MarseilleApply by December 13, 2019October 14, 2019 - MarseilleApply by December 13, 2019October 14, 2019 - ShanghaiApply by December 13, 2019October 14, 2019 - ShanghaiApply by December 13, 2019February 10, 2020 - ShanghaiOctober 14, 2019 - SingaporeApply by December 13, 2019October 14, 2019 - BarcelonaApply by December 13, 2019October 21, 2019 - BarcelonaApply by December 20, 2019October 14, 2019 - NantesApply by December 13, 2019October 14, 2019 - NantesApply by December 13, 2019October 14, 2019 - NantesApply by December 13, 2019January 18, 2020 - NantesOctober 15, 2019 - Rio de JaneiroApply by December 14, 2019January 13, 2020 - Rio de JaneiroOctober 21, 2019 - ChengduOctober 21, 2019 - ChengduOctober 21, 2019 - MilanOctober 21, 2019 - ShenzhenApply by December 20, 2019October 21, 2019 - ShenzhenApply by October 21, 2019January 13, 2020 - Buenos AiresJanuary 20, 2020 - BaliApril 13, 2020 - Bali
Le Wagon Reviews
1155 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Le Wagon Milano- 7/31/2018Fernando Arboleda • Email Marketing Specialist • Graduate • Course: Coding Bootcamp • Campus: Milan
Le Wagon is amazing. It was a great it experience, it gave me the fundamentals and helped me to become a better problem solver and exposed me to the world of Software Engineering. As an American residing in the San Francisco Bay Area there are a plethora of coding bootcamps but they are 6x times as much as Le Wagon. Le Wagon gave me the most value for the amount of money I spent, I felt it was one of the best decsions I have made overall.
- Highly recommended- 7/11/2018Manizha • Marketing manager • Student • Course: Coding Bootcamp • Campus: Amsterdam
Intense and tough, but totally worth it. I previously worked in communication and marketing with zero background in coding. Then decided to do something else and stumbled upon this thing called a coding bootcamp and am really glad I went for it! The bootcamp was hard, but not impossible. You quickly realise that you don't need a background in maths or engineering or be a genius to learn to code, you need to be persistent.
The teachers at Le Wagon are really good, everyone is friendly and motivated, the curriculum is really well designed in that it gives you a well-rounded knowledge of programming. Full stack is a great way to start if you don't know where to begin to learn programming as you get exposed to both front end and back end elements of programming.
Great social life, hanging out with other students on weekends and evenings. And Amsterdam is of course a great city!
I highly recommend Le Wagon Amsterdam.
- Marc-Antoine • UX designer • Student • Course: Coding Bootcamp • Campus: ParisI joined le Wagon Paris after a master degree in innovation management in Grenoble, in the French Alps. There, I launched a fablab for a company. This experience leads me to learn hardware prototyping. Then, I just wanted to learn software development to get a great toolbox for building stuff.Le Wagon was a bootstrapping learning experience. It was a great opportunity for me to learn web development, discover Paris startup ecosystem, and have great time with buddies.Today, it gave me a great confidence in launching things even if I wasn't a coding rockstar. In september, I want to work on UX design in startups. And then, in a few years, I might switch to Product Management. But for now, I’ll keep summertime to code my side projects as well as to start some freelance work on the French seaside. It’s easy to keep learning with Le Wagon’s learning platform and the great community on Slack ! It is worth it
- Amina Sagou • Student • Course: Coding Bootcamp • Campus: Bali
I graduated from business school followed by spending 4 years working in Mergers and Acquisitions in Paris focused on fast growing European technology companies. Rubbing shoulders daily with highly successful entrepreneurs analysing their products and markets has opened my eyes to the impact and power of technology on societies. It inspired me to build my own tech company and not be at the fringe of the action any longer. Which leads me to Le Wagon.
The camp at Bali without a doubt met its promise of a perfect environment to balance coding with a relaxing lifestyle to enhance our learning even further. I believe this played a crucial part in and am still impressed that in the short duration of the camp, I had already accumulated the skills to build the MVP of my product idea. Another invaluable take away was the experience of working with my camp mates as a team which gave me the confidence of hiring a co-graduate as my first CTO. I am proud to say that without Le Wagon I wouldn't have been able to push my company forward to make my stamp and really make a difference in this world.