15 Best Sinatra Bootcamps
- 2569Reviews4CoursesBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, and 43 more...Amsterdam, London, Lisbon, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Rennes, Zurich, Madrid, Oslo, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Angers, Mauritius, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Playa del Carmen, Online, Porto, Cape TownLe Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-tim... Read MoreLe Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, marketing managers, designers, academics, etc.) and more than 13,500 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity technical expertise makes the community unique. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Course - Full-time - Paris
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Awesome experience!Le Wagon was a great learning experience. To be honest, I learned more than I expected from a bootcamp and I was impressed by what I could build at the end of t ... Read MoreLe Wagon was a great learning experience. To be honest, I learned more than I expected from a bootcamp and I was impressed by what I could build at the end of the nine weeks (and I was a complete beginner, never coded in my life before). It's intense but their methodology is awesome, you really learn by doing. And their online learning platform is really well built, it's a great support in addition to the teachers and teacher assistant. You can find recording of every class and detailed correction of each exercice as well as detailed tutorials, really useful (and the best for me is that you keep your access to it after the bootcamp, you even get access to the update/new class they post). Beyond the learning experience, I really enjoyed my time there because I got to meet a really diverse group of people in term of age and experiences (which you rarely do in your job or even in university). I wanted to do Le Wagon to improve my tech skills before starting my own tech company, I applied because a lot of people told me good thins about it but I was not certain it was the best move when I started (afraid it might be a loss of time/money), in the end I really don't regret it!... Read Less
- 556Reviews4CoursesFlatiron School offers immersive on-campus and online programs in software engineering, data science, cybersecurity, and product design (UX/UI design). Flati... Read MoreFlatiron School offers immersive on-campus and online programs in software engineering, data science, cybersecurity, and product design (UX/UI design). Flatiron School’s immersive courses aim to launch students into fulfilling careers by providing a robust career services framework and dedicated one-on-one coaching post graduation that is included as an added value with the tuition. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Data Science - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Thorough, expensive, and fast-paced.I started the Flatiron program back in August of 2022. I was a Mortgage Loan Officer who was looking to pivot my business experience into a more technical role ... Read MoreI started the Flatiron program back in August of 2022. I was a Mortgage Loan Officer who was looking to pivot my business experience into a more technical role where I could merge my soft skills into a more technical field. I was referred to the Flatiron program by a fellow Loan Officer who was also interested in moving into a more technical role. He convinced me that the program was worth the price tag. ($16,900 is what I paid for the start of my program.) I left my job and started the program and I haven't turned back. I graduated in late November and have accepted a position as a business analyst. As far as turnaround times go on employment, I couldn't be happier.... Read Less
One thing I would like to see more of in this program is an increased focus on SQL and visualization programs like Tableau or Power BI, as those are required for many data analyst roles. I would recommend this program for anyone who is interested in learning Python and its many libraries for data science / data analytics purposes.
- 380Reviews1CourseMakers Academy is a highly selective, 16-week, full-time program which teaches web development online and in hybrid cohorts at their campus in London, Englan... Read MoreMakers Academy is a highly selective, 16-week, full-time program which teaches web development online and in hybrid cohorts at their campus in London, England. Makers Academy is creating a new generation of tech talent who are skilled and ready for the changing world of work. The academy is inspired by the idea of discovering and unlocking potential in people for the benefit of the 21st-century business and society. At the core, Makers combines tech education with employment possibilities that transform lives. The academy accepts only exceptional applicants into the course. While they are highly selective, they focus on a student's passion for becoming a developer by gauging their coding experience. Makers Academy also offers apprenticeships in Software Engineering and DevOps. Read More
5Graduate - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Perfect place to career switch to tech!A supportive and inclusive environment that helped me career switch into the tech. Self-directed learning allows you to personally and technically develop into ... Read MoreA supportive and inclusive environment that helped me career switch into the tech. Self-directed learning allows you to personally and technically develop into the best version of yourself. The projects allowed us to mimic the work of junior developers, which really impressed interviewers and helped me land my current software developer role.... Read Less
- 199Reviews2CoursesTuring School of Software & Design is a federally accredited, 7-month, full-time online training program based in Denver, CO turning driven students into... Read MoreTuring School of Software Design is a federally accredited, 7-month, full-time online training program based in Denver, CO turning driven students into professional developers. Students who take their Back End Engineering Program or their Front End Engineering Program will be surrounded by a supportive team dedicated to their career success. Turing's mission is to unlock human potential by training a diverse, inclusive student body to succeed in high-fulfillment technical careers, while Turing's vision is a world powered by technology where the people building it represent the people using it. Turing is the brainchild of Jeff Casimir and Jumpstart Labs (you might recognize these names from Hungry Academy and gSchool, among other achievements). The staff at Turing emphasizes their educational experience, not just their years as developers, and promises that successful graduates of the school will be valuable contributors to the company they choose to work for through community-driven education. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Back-End Engineering - Denver
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Amazing community and quality educationI participated in the Backend Engineering program with Turing and had a fantastic experience. The instructors throughout the entire program were excellent - kno ... Read MoreI participated in the Backend Engineering program with Turing and had a fantastic experience. The instructors throughout the entire program were excellent - knowledgable, supportive, and kind. The curriculum was great, and notably more comprehensive than what other schools offer. There's a real focus on building not just the technical knowledge of web app creation, but also the familiarity with industry tools and practices - specifically working collaboratively on group projects using GitHub, writing tests for your code from day one, setting up continuous integration tools, and more. In addition to this technical curriculum, the career development curriculum is great. Students are given exposure to what it actually looks like to be a professional developer, access to networks even beyond the Turing alumni community, and 1:1 support from the career team. Finally, and most uniquely, Turing offers an additional layer to their curriculum that focuses on inclusivity, identity, and what it means to be a good teammate. It's an evolving offering but they do a great job of creating space to have tough conversations, and equipping students with tools to bring to the workplace when they're hired.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: C# and React (Part-Time) - Portland
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Fun, interactive, challenging, but learned a lot.Pair programming and building a network in the tech community was extremely helpful. Our cohort will have lasting and supportive connections together. The curri ... Read MorePair programming and building a network in the tech community was extremely helpful. Our cohort will have lasting and supportive connections together. The curriculum at Epicodus was thorough and put me in a solid position to look for work in tech. I’m very grateful for the experience.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: U of U ProEd Full-time Web Development - Salt Lake City
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Life Changing ExperienceBefore going to DevPoint I was in the outdoor industry working a sales job and wanted something different for myself. I was hesitant to leave a good job in an i ... Read MoreBefore going to DevPoint I was in the outdoor industry working a sales job and wanted something different for myself. I was hesitant to leave a good job in an industry I loved but after diving headfirst into the course with no coding experience, I gained so much more than a job. This course provides not only the skills employers are looking for but also an amazing community of support to guide and help you in your life/career. The course requires your full 100% effort but the staff at DevPoint goes the distance to ensure EVERY student gains an education you wouldn't find at a college or university. I was lucky to work closely with the staff and saw how much they care for all the students that come through their program. DevPoint will always be a pivotal moment in my life, providing a career path where I enjoy the work I do and the lifestyle that comes with working in tech.... Read Less
- 114Reviews3CoursesCode Platoon is a non-profit coding bootcamp located in Chicago, Illinois specifically designed for veterans and military spouses transitioning into the civi... Read MoreCode Platoon is a non-profit coding bootcamp located in Chicago, Illinois specifically designed for veterans and military spouses transitioning into the civilian workforce by providing technical training and career placement. Code Platoon offers a 14-week, full-time immersive bootcamp and a 35-week, part-time bootcamp. Both programs are available to attend in-person or remotely via video conference. Students are taught technical skills that leverage the core competencies of problem-solving, teamwork, and discipline. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Web Developer Immersive / Remote Attendance - Chicago
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Better than Expected!My initial reasoning for choosing Code Platoon was because they were approved for DoD Skillbridge, and I'm 100% glad I went with them. Not only did I learn a ve ... Read MoreMy initial reasoning for choosing Code Platoon was because they were approved for DoD Skillbridge, and I'm 100% glad I went with them. Not only did I learn a very robust set of skills from an experienced team of instructors, they also allowed me the flexibility to handle my personal life while still being active in the course. It's clear that the primary focus of the organization is to help people LEARN new skills, and they didn't leave a single student on the sidelines to struggle on their own. Friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and the support structure with their partnerships and guest speakers is above and beyond what I anticipated. 10/10 recommend for anyone trying to start in the Tech Industry.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: iOS Development Bootcamp - Toronto
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Is coding bootcamp for you?I came to this review site before quitting my job and doing this bootcamp, so I thought it would be nice to come full circle and leave a review after starting m ... Read MoreI came to this review site before quitting my job and doing this bootcamp, so I thought it would be nice to come full circle and leave a review after starting my career in tech. Overall, the bootcamp is great - you learn a lot in a short amount of time. I would recommend a bootcamp if you are in a hurry to change careers. That being said, LHL is not responsible for the overarching job market / economic climate. When I graduated every tech giant was doing mass layoffs. Bear that in mind before making a decision. Nothing is guaranteed. After a total of 8 months (which includes 3months of bootcamp) i finally landed a junior dev role. And I was lucky. That being said, the support from career services was good. They help where they can. If I were to use an analogy: they are a passenger in the car you are driving. Is it worth the money? I'm not sure. I think that they do a lot of behind-the-scenes work that indirectly benefited me.... Read Less
Overall, if you are passionate about tech and want to start your career, give it a go. Life is too short.
- 95Reviews5CoursesNEXT Academy offers a 10-week Full-Stack Web Development bootcamp in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and remote 8-week Front-End Web Development courses and 12-week ... Read MoreNEXT Academy offers a 10-week Full-Stack Web Development bootcamp in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and remote 8-week Front-End Web Development courses and 12-week Digital Marketing courses. NEXT Academy was founded by self-taught programmer and bootcamp graduate, Josh Teng. NEXT Academy partnered with the Malaysian government agency, Malaysian Global Innovation Creative Centre (MaGIC) in 2014 - jointly officiated by U.S. President Obama, Prime Minister of Malaysia Najib Razak and Founding CEO Cheryl Yeoh who previously sold her company to Walmart Labs, to grow the tech startup ecosystem in Malaysia. Read More
Chia Shanq Yeet
5Graduate - Kuala Lumpur
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Mr.Honestly, I really think that the full stack web dev bootcamp NEXT is well planned - where we actually learned things step by step - things that we thought were ... Read More
Honestly, I really think that the full stack web dev bootcamp NEXT is well planned - where we actually learned things step by step - things that we thought weren't useful was in fact fundamental and essential to the next level of learning and giving us way too many "aha" moments. End result of the bootcamp - I'm so damn confident I can create anything. It doesn't matter if we didn't know - we've learned to learn.. and learning them fast.... Read Less
- 84Reviews1CourseCraft Academy offers two, 12-week bootcamps based in Stockholm and Gothenburg, Sweden: Full Stack Web Developer and Cybint Cybersecurity. Full Stack Web Deve... Read MoreCraft Academy offers two, 12-week bootcamps based in Stockholm and Gothenburg, Sweden: Full Stack Web Developer and Cybint Cybersecurity. Full Stack Web Developer students will complete a part-time 4-week preparatory course before beginning the bootcamp. Cybint Cybersecurity students will complete a 1-week preparatory course. The Cybint Cybersecurity bootcamp is delivered in a blended on-campus and online format. Every Friday, all bootcamp students will receive a weekend challenge to complete before the next week of class. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: One of the best choices you'll makeI was looking for a valuable bootcamp to get back into the Software Development industry (after 4 years out of it). After looking around I came across Craft Aca ... Read MoreI was looking for a valuable bootcamp to get back into the Software Development industry (after 4 years out of it). After looking around I came across Craft Academy, and I did the right choice.... Read Less
I believe in big "classrooms" it's hard to focus on each student, with Craft Academy you'll get direct help from the coaches and you won't feel abandoned.
The time span is short, but a lot is learnt and you're pushed further your limits, to the point you won't believe how much you were able to learn. Of course the main drive will be your passion for coding and your hard work. Without it, you will not be able to take the most out of any bootcamp.
You will struggle, you will may feel lost at times, but struggle will make you grow. If you'll find yourself in a dead end, the coaches will guide you towards the right way.
Here you are taught the agile methodologies, pair programming, Test Driven Development... A lot of things I never heard before. You're thrown into an agile environment, you'll collaborate with your team mates in order to develop great applications. You'll inspire each other and your confidence as a developer will grow.
The bootcamp is provided with a Preparatory course, which will be crucial for you to learn the basics before getting started.
My advice is to not underestimate the Preparatory course and start working hard from the start. 12 weeks will fly, and if you solidify the basics you'll have a better experience through the bootcamp.
Changing your career is possible. It's up to us doing the hard work and make it happen. With the right guide, like this bootcamp, we can achieve our dreams. My dream is to evolve my career in software development and make a living out of it.
5Graduate - Course: Immersive Full Stack Software Engineering Program - Boston
Verified Via LinkedIn
- 19Reviews2CoursesCodeClan is Scotland's first digital skills academy, with campuses in Edinburgh and Glasgow. CodeClan offers a range of software development courses through... Read MoreCodeClan is Scotland's first digital skills academy, with campuses in Edinburgh and Glasgow. CodeClan offers a range of software development courses through immersive, 16-week coding courses and part-time learning. Our courses will help kick start your career in tech or deepen your digital expertise. CodeClan was created to deal with rising demand for digital jobs in Scotland and the curriculum was created with market demands in mind in conjunction with the Scottish Qualification Authority. Read More
5Student - Edinburgh
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Professional Data AnalysisI was a data analysis student at Codeclan from July-October 2021 as part of a virtual cohort. Prior to the course my background was in IT project management bu ... Read MoreI was a data analysis student at Codeclan from July-October 2021 as part of a virtual cohort. Prior to the course my background was in IT project management but I was keen to move into a more technical role. And I loved spreadsheets so thought the data course was probably a good bet :)... Read Less
I had high expectations going into the course because I'd been thinking about it for quite a while - the cost of the course being the main reason for delaying. These expectations were definitely met however, and the course for me was absolutely worth the cost. If the cost is a barrier for you I'd recommend checking out some of the funding options - I used Knoma which was excellent.
My favourite parts of the course were the early stages covering Git/GitHub, data cleaning and wrangling, R/R Shiny and SQL. The stuff on visualisation was great too. Personally I was less interested in the statistics and machine learning parts of the course, which is why I've gone down the data engineering route as opposed to data analysis/science. However it's a great overview of those skills/disciplines so if you are interested in this stuff it will be perfect for you. The careers week was also hugely beneficial.
The instructors were superb. Very knowledgeable with loads of real-world experience. They were great at providing real-world examples of things they'd worked on in the past - I found this very useful in terms of appreciating why something was important or how it could be used. And they were all just lovely people in general, always approachable and helpful.
In summary...I'm very glad I finally took the plunge and joined Codeclan. It was a fantastic experience and I was able to get a junior data engineer position at a great company a few weeks before I'd even finished the course. What I would say is you should be reasonably sure you're interested in this area before joining. It's definitely worthwhile going to some of the open days / information sessions before making your mind up. I say this because it's a significant undertaking - 14 weeks of full time study and homework and projects is not easy, and it would be incredibly difficult if you weren't interested in the subject matter.
- 5Reviews4Courses42 offers tuition-free technology education programs in Paris and Silicon Valley. 42 has no teachers or traditional classes. Instead, they use project-based ... Read More42 offers tuition-free technology education programs in Paris and Silicon Valley. 42 has no teachers or traditional classes. Instead, they use project-based and problem-based learning along with peer code review to foster a tight-knit learning community ready for the tech workplace. Students learn soft skills, creativity, problem-solving, collaboration, communication, and how to work in teams. The 42 curriculum covers subjects in full stack web development, cybersecurity, data visualization, and more. Read More
5Student - Course: Le Programme - Paris
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: High lintensity trainingVery good programming school allowing you to become a top 1% engineer and land a high paying job in very good companies. Also teach you incredible useful top sk ... Read MoreVery good programming school allowing you to become a top 1% engineer and land a high paying job in very good companies.... Read Less
Also teach you incredible useful top skills that you won't learn anywhere else as the school system and curriculum is very unique
You will need to be able to work 60+ hours a week and connect with your fellow student if you want to succeed here.
The school lacks a bit of framing, you can rely only on your work ethic and the black hole pressure (ejection system for the student that can't keep up with the pace)
- 2Reviews4CoursesPluralsight is an online learning platform to help technologists keep up with changing technology and build skills in cloud, mobile, security and data. Plura... Read MorePluralsight is an online learning platform to help technologists keep up with changing technology and build skills in cloud, mobile, security and data. Pluralsight Paths range in length from 9 hours to 50 hours, and combine multiple courses and tools to teach specific skills from start to finish in the right order. Pluralsight offers Paths in Web Development, IT Ops, Creative, Security. Read More