ironhack-logo

Ironhack

Average Rating4.8
1060 Reviews
7 Courses

Ironhack offers full-time and part-time bootcamps in Web Development, UX/UI design, Data Analytics and Cyber Security in Miami (Florida), Madrid and Barcelona (Spain), Paris (France) Mexico City (Mexico), Berlin (Germany), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Sao Paulo (Brazil), Lisbon (Portugal) and remotely. Ironhack uses a customized approach to education by allowing students to shape their experience based on personal goals. Students who graduate from the Web Development B...

1,060 Ironhack Reviews

• RODRIGO HENRIQUE DIAS VICENTE
    Graduate • Web Development Bootcamp (Full-time) • Sao Paulo
    Jan 12, 2023

intense, challenging, rewarding

The Bootcamp is excellent, it really delivers what it promises, the main differentiator for me is the IronHack team. But what was really a differential was that I had the opportunity to have Professor Karen OKASAQUI as LT.
  • Nishtha
    UX/UI Designer • Graduate • UX/UI Design Bootcamp (Full-Time) • Berlin
    Jan 12, 2023

Ironhack satisfying experience

It was an amazing learning at Ironhack. I chose my career change from Automobile industry to UX/UI design in tech industry. The whole experience from the admission till you graduate is extremely interactive & fun. The institute offers you time to time career counselling as well. If you have a faith in yourself and guidance from Ironhack your career change is going to be far more easy. To land on your first job depends on your portfolio, hard-work and patience. I would recommend
  • Estefania Mesquiat lunardi Serio
    Data Engineer • Student • Data Analytics Bootcamp (Full-time) • Online
    Dec 30, 2022

It's changed my life!

I've decided to start coding and learning data science when I no longer was happy being a journalist. In 3 monthes, i've learned more than i could expect: it was trully life changing! I've got a new job in just two monthes after finishing my bootcamp and couldn't be happier! Best life decision ever!
  • Guilherme Santos Gomes
    Anls, Full-Stack Developer • Graduate • Web Development Bootcamp (Full-time) • Sao Paulo
    Verified by GitHub
    Dec 29, 2022

growth mindset

Excellent web development course focused on Full Stack, vast didactic material. The content is very focused on the needs of the job market and this guaranteed me a position in the job market.
  • Carolina Tavares Sancho Monteiro
    Data Analyst • Student • Data Analytics Bootcamp (Part-Time) • Sao Paulo
    Dec 29, 2022

Studying Data Analytics at Ironhack was lifechanging

Ironhack helped me a lot during my career transition, the material, methodology and teachers were amazing. I was a person who knew absolutely nothing about data analysis and finished the Bootcamp knowing python, sql and Tableau. 2 months after my graduation I got a job as a Data Analyst and couldnt be happier :)
  • IURY HENRIQUE FLORES
    FullStack Developer • Graduate • Web Development Bootcamp (Part-Time) • Sao Paulo
    Dec 27, 2022

Full Stack Web Developer is Ironhack!

Ironhack has one of the best web development content I've ever seen, the teachers' didactics are excellent and exceeded my expectations, I'm very grateful for the opportunity, and I'm proud to say that I'm Ironhacker.
  • Alfonso Muñoz Alonso
    Technical Consultant • Student • Data Analytics Bootcamp (Full-time) • Online
    Dec 26, 2022

Data Analytics

I started the bootcamp with little to no expirience related to the field and finished it ready to work. This materialized as a job in only ten days after completing the Career Week, where they prepared me for the job hunt.

It was a great way of jump starting my new career, paired with great people and fond memories, 10/10!
  • Joey Sutcliffe
    Graduate • Madrid
    Verified by GitHub
    Dec 22, 2022

Ironhacks web development course

I had a great experience at Ironhack.

Throughout the 9 tuff weeks at Ironhack I learned so much and met a lot of cool people, there were a few sleepless nights when after finishing the homework, all I could dream about was writing code 🤣, but I wouldn't change a thing.
  • Ana Vanessa Gonçalves de Pinho
    Tech analyst • Graduate • Web Development Bootcamp (Full-time) • Lisbon
    Dec 21, 2022

Amazing, Intense, Life Change

It was the choice of my life, the starting point for a professional change to a career in the technological area. it was very intense, exhausting and complete. I hope that anyone who has doubts should take the risk because it is the best school with experienced teachers, excellent environment, excellent location.
  • Beatriz Silva
    Product designer • Graduate • UX/UI Design Bootcamp (Full-Time) • Lisbon
    Dec 20, 2022

A complete UX/UI Experience

The course managed to pass through all the sections of UX/UI in a short amount of time by having fast-paced.
    The teachers always give extra materials for you to deepen your knowledge.
    Carolina, the career coach, has infinite patience to help you analyze and solve your problems.
    The Bootcamp managers, Diogo and Catarina are always available to hear you out and help you with what you need.
  • Ana Maria Montag
    UX/ UI Designer • Graduate • UX/UI Design Bootcamp (Full-Time) • Lisbon
    Dec 15, 2022

Ironhack Portugal | Course Review

I had a amazing experience at Ironhack, much more than expected!
    The staff is always there to help and  the sense of community they provide is awsome and gave me a lot of new friends !

It's also a very demanding period, so be prepared... but in the end you will be proud of yourself by completing and learning so much on such short period.

• Gabriella N Hevesy
    Software Developer • Student • Web Development Bootcamp (Full-time) • Lisbon
    Dec 14, 2022

Life-changing experience!

I finished the full-time Web Development bootcamp in September, and was honestly impressed with the amount of knowledge I was able to gain within just 9 weeks! The teachers and all the staff are always available and eager to help us with anything we need. The bootcamp requires a tremendous amount of effort, but absolutely worth it: I landed a Software Developer job shortly afterwards, even with the not-so-great current job market and no previous experience as a developer whatsoever. Iron...

Ironhack Alumni Outcomes

Recent Ironhack News

Imogen Crispe
Published February 18, 2016
We’ve picked five cities which are up-and-coming in the tech scene and have a great range of coding bootcamp options. When you think of coding bootcamps you might first think of cities like San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Seattle and Austin. But those aren’t your only options. There are now bootcamps in almost 100 cities across the U.S.   Cleveland, Ohio Miami, Florida Wilmington...
Imogen Crispe
Published February 11, 2016
How much do coding bootcamps cost? From students looking for free coding bootcamps to those wondering if an $18,000 bootcamp is worth it, we understand that cost is important to future bootcampers! While the average full-time coding bootcamp in the US costs $13,584, bootcamp tuition can range from $7,800 to $21,000. So how do you decide what to budget for? Here, we break down the costs of cod...
Published September 02, 2015
Ironhack is an immersive iOS and Web Development bootcamp that started in Spain and has now expanded to Miami. With a hiring network and happy alumni, Ironhack is a great Florida bootcamp option. But what exactly does it take to get into Ironhack? We caught up with the Ironhack team to learn everything you need to know about the Ironhack application and interview process, including how lo...
Harry Hantel
Published April 06, 2015
(updated April 2018) Slide across the roof of the General Lee, we’re heading south of the Mason-Dixon to check out the best coding bootcamps in the southern United States. There are some fantastic code schools from the Carolinas to Georgia and all the way to Texas, and we’re covering them all. Talk about Southern Hospitality!   Hack Reactor Why: Even as they’ve expanded to San...
Published October 01, 2014
In this Student Spotlight, we talk to IronHack graduate Gorka Magana about his experience at the bootcamp based in Spain. Read on to learn about his application process, the project he created during the course, and how IronHack helped him nail a job as an iOS developer at Rushmore.fm!   What were you doing before you started at IronHack? I was a freelancer for a year, focused on...
Published July 18, 2014
After working at an IT company managing programmers, Jaime Munoz decided that he wanted to learn coding skills, so he enrolled in IronHack, a coding bootcamp in Madrid (with locations in Miami and Barcelona). Jaime tells us why he chose IronHack, the technical and soft skills he learned in his course and the mentors who have helped him along the way.   What were you up to before dec...
Published July 16, 2014
Marta Fonda needed to improve her web development skills in order to compete for jobs at her dream companies, so she enrolled in IronHack, an 8-week intensive programming course for developers and entrepreneurs. We talk to Marta about how she succeeded in the class and got a job as a front-end engineer at floqq.com! What were you up to before deciding to enroll in IronHack? Did you hav...
Published April 21, 2014
IronHack is an 8-week coding bootcamp with campuses in Madrid, Barcelona, and soon, Miami! We talked with cofounder Ariel Quinones about their Rails curriculum, how they attract American students to "study abroad" in Spain, and what sets Ironhack apart.    Tell us about how IronHack started. I come from a finance background- I’m originally from Puerto Rico, but spent 5 years in N...