Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon is a 9-week Ruby on Rails focused bootcamp based out of Paris and other various locations. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants will join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course, and in 2 months students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. The bootcamp focuses on bringing coding skill to creatives and entrepreneurs with the ambition to build their own MVP and/or challenge their future dev team.

• Coding Bootcamp

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, SQL, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby
    October 21, 2019
    Madrid, Oslo, Rennes, Kyoto, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Casablanca, Belo Horizonte, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Bordeaux, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro
    Payment in two or three installments depending on the Campus policies
    Beginner
    January 20, 2020 - Bali
    April 13, 2020 - Bali
    February 10, 2020 - Shanghai

• Olivier C. • Junior Ruby on Rails dev / BizDev • Graduate

Le Wagon is an amazing kickstart to becoming a fullstack developer. People from various backgrounds, with different carreer ambitions, are working 10 hours a day during 9 weeks on a very intensive track to learn how to program high level web apps from scratch.

Personally it has been a real game changer, giving me the opportunity to get a great position in the Silicon Valley in a fast growing start-up. After only a couple of months I could develop rails app from scratch, and even after a few days I knew way more about programing than what I got from months of self-teaching.
    More generally it is a great experience where you will learn more than programming; you will meet cool motivated people, learn a whole new way to think and add significant skills to your curriculum. Besides the teaching is great and it emphasizes on creativity and collaboration between students.

You do not need to know anything about programming when you start, so go for it!

• Le Wagon- Bali
    - 10/17/2019
    Amir  User Photo
    Amir • Software • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Deciding to attend Le Wagon is turning out to be one of the most pivotal moments of my life more and more by the day.  Before Le Wagon, I was on a path that I didn’t truly want to be on.  I always had creative ideas, but did not realize how important this would be with regards to my career choice.  I realized as I got older that I wanted to try and make a start-up, but it felt like it was too late for me as I had never studied computer science or written a line of code until fairly recently.  The problem was that I was playing it safe by having decided to go to medical school due to a fear of trying to do what I really wanted to do.  It was a very risky route to commit to, and the security of being a doctor sounded more appealing on paper, for a while at least.  I always would procrastinate and tell myself that I would really follow my passions later, endlessly pushing the entrepreneurial can down the road and while making excuses.  Going further into the medical school route, I began to feel a deep sense regret that I was not doing what I really wanted to do.  I worried that if I were to make it to my deathbed not having tried my true calling, I would regret it more than anything else that could possibly happen in my life.  To keep a very long story short, it was not working out, so I left medical school and eventually ended up at Le Wagon Bali.

Beforehand, while I was determining which coding program to attend, I researched my options pretty heavily as picking the wrong program could build a broken foundation and set you on a terrible programming trajectory compared to picking the proper one.  Le Wagon appealed to me for several reasons above all of the others.   Compared to the closest equivalent American programs, it was much more affordable for a nearly identical curriculum.  Just as important though, it was the only course I found that maintained an entrepreneurially inspired, product-based framed approach in its curriculum.  With an end goal of wanting to build a startup above all else, this appealed to me above nearly all else.  These factors along with the unanimously amazing reviews, diverse classroom locations, and the seemingly awesome culture fostered by the program were why I decided to eventually apply and enroll.

Let’s be completely honest here, the program is incredibly intense.  It feels as though it moves at nearly light speed to the point where it feels like trying to drink all of the water coming from a fire hydrant.  I prepared myself for the program ahead of time far more than was recommended, and I still found myself struggling often.  There were days that by the time I would get home, I felt completely dejected and would have no confidence in my ability to even complete the program and learn what was required to make a start-up by myself.  I even doubted that the program was legit in its claims at times.  However, throughout the course, they always would tell us to trust them and their process, so my batch and I all did that to help cope with our suffering more effectively.  Keeping the end goal of the reason I left medical school and came to Le Wagon in mind, to make my own start-up ideas get brought to life rather than just dreaming about doing so for the rest of my life, and with the help of the amazing staff and classmates, I persevered until the end when I finally really understood the big picture.  During many parts of the program, it’s admittedly incredibly hard to see the forest amongst the trees.  We spend weeks learning concepts as they stand alone, but it doesn’t all come together in a big picture sort of way until the end when the Rails framework is introduced to us to bring everything that we learn together to create real life apps.  Everything taught to us during the class that is included in the curriculum is there to be taught to us for a reason.  The structure of the program is all very well thought out to teach us what we need to know in the most effective and practical manner.

It’s important to note again that due to how intense and fast-paced the program is, much of the real learning is achieved during the final weeks of the program.  It’s much more effective to learn these concepts in a practical real-world way by bringing them to work together via developing an actual working product from scratch than it is to learn about them in a stand-alone manner.  They all interact together, which is what makes the product-based approach to Le Wagon so amazing.  Overall, I’m very happy that I decided to join Le Wagon.  The culture that Le Wagon has built is an amazing and inspiring one to be a part of through the suffering and long-days we experienced.  The teachers are really the best.  They are so patient, helpful, and kind.  Many have gone through Le Wagon at some point themselves, so they truly do understand what we are going through.  The resources provided to us as students and alumni are both life-saving and game-changing.  The learning never really ends when it comes to the software universe, and Le Wagon really does an amazing job at providing a solid foundation with which to build upon for the various futures that its alumni wish to create for themselves.  I’m working on bringing an MVP version of my own start-up to life right now as I write this, all thanks to Le Wagon.  I was never able to learn these ideas by myself when I tried to teach everything to myself alone, and I am eternally grateful that Le Wagon was able to help me learn how to do this all.  I feel that Rails is by far the best framework to learn in order to develop a way to bring your own start-up ideas to life quickly and effectively. Ruby is a very beginner friendly programming language to learn as well when starting off too.   I’m grateful that I had a chance to attend Le Wagon, and I would highly recommend it to everyone who is considering enrolling.

• Meilleur bootcamp !
    - 10/16/2019
    Jaures Kouassi  User Photo
    Jaures Kouassi • Student Verified via GitHub

Le Wagon a été pour pour moi une expérience incroyable intellectuellement. En effet, j’y ai appris beaucoup et découvert un domaine qui m’intéressait depuis toujours.  Aujourd’hui grâce au Wagon j’ai les outils pour travailler et évoluer dans le domaine de la tech. Je ne peux que hautement recommander cette formation pour tout futur développeur web ou curieux du web ou de la tech de manière générale.

• Great Bootcamp
    - 10/16/2019
    Pietro  User Photo
    Pietro • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I really enjoyed my 9 weeks at Le Wagon. I feel like I have learned a lot, I now understand much better the logic behind web development, plus I have been given all the tools and resources to be a working independent developer. There is a good vibe in the bootcamp and the teachers and TA are very competent. At the end of the course you also get tips on how to prepare for tech interviews and they organize workshop in which you can directly meet with hiring companies/startups and Job Agencies.

• Amazing bootcamp!
    - 10/15/2019
    António  User Photo
    António • Graphic designer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

My name is António and I am a graphic designer. I have been designing websites with Wordpress for clients for a couple of years, but the challenges started getting bigger and bigger, so I decided to look for a serious program that gave could give me a starting point to learning how to code. I found Le Wagon through a friend that attended the bootcamp a couple of years ago and has been working as a developer since then. I knew from him that LeWagon had a great program, but to be honest, my expectations were not very high, since I have no background in programming languages, and also have been avoiding numbers all my life. I thought that in two months it would be hard form me to learn how to develop a full application using a combination of programming languages that I had just discovered existed.

The bootcamp at LeWagon really exceeded all my expectations. It was amazing to see so many people with such different backgrounds learning to really develop a project in such a small amount of time. The first day I thought our class was big and that it would be hard for the teachers and TA’s to help everyone, but I couldn’t have been more wrong. Every time I was struggling to understand something, there was always someone there to guide me through the best way to deal with that problem. I was impressed to see that anyone that is willing to commit to the challenge can learn how to code in those nine weeks. The staff at Le Wagon Lisbon are amazing and they really make you feel at home. The overall vibe was amazing and every student from my batch was eager to learn and also eager to help one another when someone else was struggling with a problem.

Every day was a wonderful experience and on top we always had a cold beer to drink with classmates at the end of the day.

• Loïc TRIHAN  User Photo
    Loïc TRIHAN • Fullstack Web Developper • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Aujourd'hui, les coding bootcamps se multiplient dans la France entière. Avant de faire Le Wagon, je m'étais bien renseigné sur la concurrence. En pleine réorientation professionnelle, j'avais besoin d'une formation présentielle car je manquais cruellement de motivation pour suivre une formation (dans un domaine où la rigueur et le sérieux sont essentiels) de chez moi. J'avais peur de retourner sur les bancs de l'école et retrouver cette ambiance où on nous fait apprendre des choses sans en comprendre la finalité. Au Wagon, j'ai été agréablement surpris par le contenu pédagogique de la formation tant il était excellent. Nous avons accès à vie à des cours (vidéos et écrits) et des exercices, le tout étant continuellement mis à jour. Cependant le contenu de la formation est très dense il est alors essentiel de travailler sérieusement et de faire preuve de persévérance. Finalement Le Wagon et son équipe pédagogique ont réussi à me transmettre leur envie et leur passion, et je continue à étudier de chez moi avec cette même passion et motivation, ce qui m'était avant impensable. De plus, je me considère aujourd'hui capable de mener un projet web de A à Z. Le Wagon est donc un véritable tremplin professionnel pour toute personne motivée et sérieuse. Cette formation est une expérience humainement et professionnellement très enrichissante que je referai sans hésiter et que je recommande les yeux fermés.

• Younes  User Photo
    Younes • Graduate Verified via GitHub

When I decided to join  Le Wagon, I didn’t know what to expect. The reviews I had seen were overwhelmingly positive but you never know what can happen. My goal was to learn how to code in order to be able to get a job and, of course, continue my learning journey after the bootcamp.

We had to do some prep work before the bootcamp  to help us get prepared. I had finished it in time, but I have to admit that I didn’t understand everything.

Before the first day, everyone ( teachers and students), met to grab some drinks and to get to know each other better. Everyone was friendly and interesting.

During the bootcamp, being obliged to code all day really propelled my skills into another realm, the stuff I didn’t understand while reading about it in the prep work I understood, sometimes on the spot, during the bootcamp by putting it into practice. That would be one of my main pieces of advice to anyone wanting to learn to code : get your hands dirty. Practice over theory.

Now that the bootcamp is over, I am proud of what I have learned and can say that, for me, it was an overwhelmingly positive experience. Of course I am still a junior developer at the beginning of my coding education but I now have the tools to keep learning on my own. And perhaps, even more importantly, I made great friends and connections at the bootcamp from all over the world.

For the reader that is considering doing a bootcamp, make sure that your expectations are aligned with the program at the bootcamp, because the program is not made for everyone. But once you are sure that bootcamp is for you, I’m sure you will have a great time !

• Batch 296 SP
    - 10/11/2019
    Natalia Torres  User Photo
    Natalia Torres • Computer Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Best bootcamp ever! It's not just about technical skills, but an experience for life! After finish Le Wagon I launched my own app! They teach you the most simple and efficient way to code. The staff is awesome and they care kindly of us! I would give 900 stars!
  • Great Bootcamp
    - 10/11/2019
    Joe Paul  User Photo
    Joe Paul • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I had a great time at Le Wagon, enrolling was a decision I won’t regret. Before enrolling I had tried to self teach a lot of the front end aspects of coding and while I made some progress I definitely struggled to put it properly into anything project wise. After looking at some other courses I kept getting drawn back to Le Wagon because of the stellar reviews and after speaking to Alex I was sure I was making the right decision. The experience was well-designed with the lessons very informative and well-paced so that even though its an intense learning experience you never feel out of your depth. The teachers and teaching assistants are what really make the course, always willing to help and patient when talking through some of the more challenging aspects. At the end of it you really feel like a member of a community. The 9 weeks at Le Wagon London were great fun and I feel ready to enter the tech workplace.

• Awesome bootcamp
    - 10/10/2019
    Edouard Blondeau  User Photo
    Edouard Blondeau • Product Manager • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Before joining the bootcamp I was working as a Learning Program Manager for B2B training at NUMA, a french accelerator. I wanted to switch the way I was working and decided to learn software engineering. I wanted to become a Product Manager and knew that's I lacked of knowledges on this field. The bootcamp gave me clear insights on the skills and tools required to develop product and helped me find the right company to grow as a Product Manager.

• Awesome program!
    - 10/10/2019
    Thierry Fernando R. de Oliveira  User Photo
    Thierry Fernando R. de Oliveira • Full Stack Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I have a degree in physical therapy, and decided to change careers. When I found the idea of ​​bootcamp, I liked it, but I had a fear, after all what is promised is something serious. Today after finishing the bootcamp of Le Wagon, I have only to praise and thank, the whole course is very planned, the methodology wonderful. It was a life experience. Would highly recommend.

• fradec  User Photo
    fradec • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Before I joined Le Wagon, I was a student, then I was a monk for about 10 years in an french abbey. The monastic life is full of surprises, and I exercised various activities, in addition to prayer, including a bit of code (!), but without too much time for that. At the end of these years, I realized that it was better for me to leave the monastery and to come back to the world. The code appeared to me as the best way to quickly find a job.

A friend told me about Le Wagon, and I was immediately excited by this short and powerful bootcamp. The 9 very intensive weeks allowed me to assimilate technical skills, thanks to the work with buddies or as a team, undoubtedly one of the best ways to learn!

Teamwork was so good that one of the friends of my batch suggested me to join his company as a consultant so that we could continue to work together on web/tech projects.

Change your life, learn to code is for me more than a tag, it's a reality: 4 months after leaving the monastery, I already have a job! :)

• Nasser Atiyeh  User Photo
    Nasser Atiyeh • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Before coming to Bali for the Le Wagon FullStack coding Bootcamp, I was a manager at Cheesecake Factory in the US. I really wanted to learn a new skill that would stay with me and stay relevant for as long as possible.

It's a very intense course, 9 weeks, 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday, with lectures every morning and working on coding exercises the rest of the day. Sometimes actually way more than those hours because it's definitely not easy to learn so many concepts so there are days where I either came in early or stayed late to master what was taught. However, if you put your heart into it, great things happen. It's really amazing what you get out of the program. You learn something new every day, literally, and in the last two weeks it all comes together.

My final project was a social investment app and I really enjoyed working in a team to produce the app. The people that come to Le Wagon to learn how to code are definitely of a certain caliber. We've all made the conscious decision to invest in our education and essentially, our future. The group of people in my batch that I got to know were amazing. Outside of class we also did some social stuff and even had a weekly cook-off at one of the student's houses. It really feels like a community that we build together.

Le Wagon offers an amazing location to learn how to code at a very affordable price, especially coming from the US. It helps that Bali has a lower cost of living so even besides the program, living in Bali was very reasonable. It was also easy to get around on a scooter and I was able to explore the different neighborhoods as well.

The Le Wagon staff is the best. They really take care of you in and outside of the classroom. They make it their #1 goal to ensure that we each have the best learning experience possible and I couldn't ask for more.

• Alice Fabre  User Photo
    Alice Fabre • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

For 7 years, I had been organizing events related to wine, gastronomy and rugby for B2B customers. I had learnt to code on my own to automatize weekly and monthly financial reports and I really liked it. It’s something that I really liked to do, this is why I decided to become a developer.
    I wanted to learn web development because it requires technical skills and also creative skills, as you build the apps you want. I chose Le Wagon in Paris because the pedagogy is great : one hour and a half a day of theory and then exercises during the rest of the day. The last 3 weeks are dedicated to building an app in teams. The teachers are great, the team is fantastic and I’ve learned much more than I expected in only 2 months ! The community is also one of the reason why I joined Le Wagon : it’s very active and helpful ! My experience at Le Wagon was awesome, I highly recommend this bootcamp to all the people who want to learn web development !

• Clementine  User Photo
    Clementine • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Before starting Le Wagon, I was finishing my Business School master in digital marketing.
    During my studies, I had the opportunity to do some internships in marketing and more precisely, in CRM. CRM is in charge of the customer loyalty, through, among others, emailing and newsletters. During those experiences I learned a bit about HTML and CSS and tried to tinker some newsletters : it was not really successful, but I loved it.

During my last internship I found out that I needed to be challenged on my technical skills and it was something that I missed, working in marketing.
    I heard about Le Wagon during my studies so I decided to start the bootcamp, with the hope, at the end, that I could find a job that would combine both marketing and programmation. During the bootcamp I realised that programmation was the only thing I wanted to work in, for the future : it is so satisfying to see our job working - or not, programmation does not lie - and to see the direct result.
    Now, a world of opportunities is open and I’m looking forward to find my place as a developer.

• Demi  User Photo
    Demi • Graduate Verified via GitHub

My experience at Le Wagon was amazing, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to change their career or improve their skill set by learning to code.

I graduated with a degree in Law and Business about two years ago and until earlier this year, I had been working in marine insurance.

I came to a point in my career where I felt I needed a big change and that’s when I started looking at alternative career paths for myself. I have always been greatly interested in technology and so it felt natural for my career change to be related to this interest in some way.

I began learning to code by myself using the typical online resources such as CodeCademy, FreeCodeCamp etc. However, eventually I felt like I needed something extra in order to take my learning to the next level. This is where Le Wagon came in.

I searched online for coding bootcamps in London and then narrowed my search down to two. I did extensive research on the two bootcamps on my list, and Le Wagon was the first (and ultimately, the only) one I had an interview with.

After my interview with the Manager and one of the Lead Lecturers, I was convinced that joining Le Wagon was the best decision I could make if I wanted to change my career. I was particularly interested by the description of what I would learn on the course.

The course itself is both fun and challenging. The learning process was enjoyable and, because of the buddy system, I felt that I could get help easily if I was stuck. Additionally, there are teaching assistants available to help throughout the day in case you get really stuck!

The teachers explain each topic thoroughly, and always had time to talk if something wasn’t quite clicking.

Finally, the social aspects of the course are highly rewarding. There are drinks on Fridays, tech-talks during the week, and there is such a diverse group of people that it is virtually guaranteed that you will find something interesting to do each day.

• Léopold Wolfrom  User Photo
    Léopold Wolfrom • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Before I joined Le Wagon I had just finished an entrepreneurship master in a French Business School. During this year, I realised that my technical background was weak. I had some difficulties working and understanding developers. This is why I joined Le Wagon and I must say that I do not regret my choice.
    The 9 weeks bootcamp was incredible. It was intellectually stimulating and the people were extremely helpful and nice.
    I am now confident in my technical abilities and  I liked it so much that I want to continue developing my skills. Also, thanks to this I can now get a job as a Product Manager and work hand in hand with developers.
    If you hesitate, don’t  !  The bootcamp is clearly worth it !!

• Théo  User Photo
    Théo • Product Manager • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

As a business school student and young product manager, i wanted to follow the Wagon coding bootcamp for 3 reasons :
    -Be better as PM (better colaborate with developers, better understand technical issues…)
    -Develop a network in the tech environment, which is under-represented in business school in general
    -Develop side-projects, be able to code my own prototypes and test my product ideas in front of potential customers

Finally, i’m more satisfied than i expected. The curriculum is very well made, teachers are amazing and they are fully dedicated to build a strong community. Everything is made to make all people get to know each other from day one. It’s a real human experience where i also developed my social and teamwork skills, surrounded by highly motivated people.

Even if you don’t follow the bootcamp to become developer, you are not immune to love to code at the end. It’s sooo satisfying to be able to build things by ourself, and i’m now confident enough to learn new languages, like Python in my current job, to carry out data analysis.

Don’t hesitate anymore, it will change your life more than you can expect before doint it.

• lou  User Photo
    lou • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had an amazing experience at le wagon and I would recommend it to anybody being interested by code.
    I graduated from ESSEC business school with a master in data analytics. I then worked for more than one year in a start up that fights against food waste. I loved. the experience but I was very frustrated to work on tech products without understanding how they were functioning. I joined le wagon batch 290 in Paris and this experience changed my life and the way I want to move on with my carrer. I discovered I loved coding and I am now looking for new opportunities to become a real developer. teachers are amazing. They know how to talk to you and explain because they have been at your place few years ago. It is very challengin but in a very benevolent environement were everything is made to make you succeed and help you gain confidence step by step. Finally you get a unique opportunity to meet people from very diverse backgrounds ( from former monks to music ingeneer) and the network you create will follow you throughout all your professional life.
    Nothing more to say, just do it :)
  • Amazing experience
    - 10/3/2019
    Jean H  User Photo
    Jean H • Jr FullStack Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Before le Wagon, I was (and still am) an undergraduate student at the Sorbonne School of Economics.
    Since a very young age, I was interested in computers; I learned how to mount one and did a bit of programming too. However, I never went deep in learning and building apps with code, I found it difficult to learn it by yourselfeven if there are a lot of resources online.
    When I graduated from high school, I enrolled in economics, but I wanted to go back to computers. Because I wanted to focus on the practical aspect of programming, learn a lot in a limited amount of time but well, I learned about coding bootcamps and Le Wagon came naturally as my first choice.
    Because I have a lot of free time beside my economics studies, I had the opportunity to work part-time as a FullStack developer in a startup founded by an alumni who did the bootcamp with me! Overall, choosing Le Wagon was one of the best decision I made. I learned in 9 weeks what I couldn’t learn alone since I was interested in programming. During the bootcamp I’ve met incredible like-minded people, and made a lot of friends. Le Wagon gave me a lot of confidence and taught me how to build web apps, but also how to learn any language and framework by yourself thanks to their educational methods. Don't hesitate!

• Le Wagon bootcamp
    - 10/3/2019
    Pelegri Julien  User Photo
    Pelegri Julien • Student Verified via GitHub

I did batch #287 of Le Wagon (Summer 2019).

I was a postgraduate student in a French engineering school. During my studies, I mainly did applied mathematics, physics and computer science. So I had a basic coding background but only related to maths and theoric sciences.
        I was interested in web tech. I enrolled Le Wagon to wider my knowledge and see somehow what was for me at this time an ‘other way of coding’.

I believe that Le Wagon is the best way to quickly learn how to develop a complex web app from scratch and to have a better view of all challenges surrounding the web.
        You don’t need to know anything about coding before entering the bootcamp. And that’s a good point because Le Wagon will give you the best coding practices and a mindset to be able to be independent and learn by yourself new technologies. Le Wagon emphasis a lot on code quality and team workflow, which are two essentials skills for a developer.

I’ve just been “graduated” from Le Wagon a month ago and I’m working on web development projects while studying. I would say that the main interesting thing about le wagon is that they teach you “how to learn code” the good way. That’s amazing you keep learning new stuff every day at a breakneck pace and you can easily move on to more advanced technologies in no time.

• Rokas Vaitkevicius  User Photo
    Rokas Vaitkevicius • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before joining Le Wagon I was working as a warehouse operative in London. While I was working I always had a thought in my mind that I needed to be challenged a little more in life so I tried coding in my free time, and unfortunately I wasn't very successful. It's easy to get lost and discouraged in a sea of programming if you have no guidance.

Few months later I came across coding bootcamps. I thought bootcamps were a quicker and cheaper way to get the knowledge that a university would provide, so after doing some research I decided to apply to Le Wagon London. I was quite surprised they took a chance on someone like me who didn't have a great background (but hey I'm not complaining).

The bootcamp itself was very challenging and intense, but luckily they have a great bunch of teachers, who are always reassuring and happy to help. The staff and teachers are all super nice and treat you like a friend. The buddy system is something that I enjoyed a lot. You basically get matched with a new person everyday so you get to meet and learn from many different people with many different backgrounds. Even though it was very demanding, I am very happy that I did it, because everyday I was having fun while getting better and learning so many different programming languages. I also got to experience what it is like to work as a web developer by having hands on experience and doing projects in a group of 3-4 people for the last 3 weeks.

If you are looking to change your career or just curious about learning code, I would definitely encourage you to join Le Wagon.

• Antoine Gaillard  User Photo
    Antoine Gaillard • Fullstack developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

After working for more than 10 years as communications officer and manager for various organizations, I felt the need the change course. I wished to learn a new, technical skill that would allow me to feel empowered and to master modern technologies, instead of just using them unknowingly.

Le Wagon syllabus looked promising and exciting... and it delivered ! You have to go all in and commit (pun intended) 100%, but if you do, the well thought out program, the great teachers and always-here-to-help teacher assistants will accompany you closely in the journey.

What's more, after Le Wagon, you know how to learn, and don't feel overwhelmed anymore by the tech universe. It opens up a lot of possibilities, from freelancing to web agencies or in-house dev in any organization relying on tech... which are many. Le Wagon also offers job seeking assistance after the fact, which is really helpful when you don't know where to start.

Highly recommended !

• Great bootcamp
    - 10/1/2019
    JT  User Photo
    JT • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I had an excellent experience in this bootcamp.

Curriculum's design is tense but reasonable, it pushes me to the limit and provides me huge progress.

They also have sufficient challenges for me to implement what I learned in the morning class.

Most of all, Le Wagon Tokyo has an outstanding teaching group that always stands on your side and provides help, using simple words to help you understand a complex concept.

Having a great teacher is much more important than having a great class schedule.

• Samba Diaw  User Photo
    Samba Diaw • Graduate Verified via GitHub

As a former student in a French business school, I tried for months but was not very successful in learning to code by myself. Last year, I met the driver of Le Wagon Montreal and a couple of students during my internship in Montreal. After having spoken with them, it became clear that it was something for me and so I decided right away to apply to one of the Le Wagon locations around the world.

The three things I enjoyed the most at Le Wagon Bali were :

1. The way our days were structured: a quick 1.5 hour lecture in the morning and the rest of the day was dedicated to practice, practice and .. more practice!

2. Coding in front of the beach! The balinese atmosphere is probably one of the best in the world, working hard and being relaxed at the same time. It helped me so much.

3. The amazing people I met there, from all around the world.

One of the best moments of the bootcamp is, obviously, the last two weeks when we work on our final projects. In those moments, everything really came together. And believe me, you really feel accomplished. 🙂

At the time of writing, we are few weeks after the end of graduating the bootcamp and I can tell you guys that jumping into this adventure was one of the best choices I've made. Le Wagon is a game changer and I'm a 100% sure that it will change my life. For those who are ready to work hard and are really interested in coding, I highly recommend Le Wagon.

• Nicholas Stern  User Photo
    Nicholas Stern • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before Le Wagon, I was a student studying Business Economics and that is where I met a friend who introduced me to the world of coding. I immediately started studying on my own and tried to get to a solid level but quickly learned how difficult that is without any real guidance.

This is where Le Wagon Bali came in. I’m not going to lie, I was extremely skeptical before joining the course with major questions like “Can I really learn to code in only 9 weeks?” These questions were immediately shattered when the course began. Le wagon’s meticulously planned course, along with the incredible instructors, taught me more than I could have possibly anticipated. I learned 50x more in 9 weeks in Bali than I did in 3 months of studying on my own. I went from essentially knowing nothing to building my own fully functional web-applications.

I am extremely grateful for the experience they provided and I seriously couldn’t recommend Le Wagon any higher to someone who wants to learn to code.