Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 38 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationDubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Great experience
    - 4/13/2020
    Guillermo Forteza
    I recently completed (part-time) batch 317 at Le Wagon London. It has been a fantastic experience. My main objective to enrol was gaining sufficient tech skills to develop my own side projects. After completing the bootcamp, I feel i have achieved such objective. Don’t get me wrong, you will not know everything about coding by the end of the program, but it does provide you with a solid foundation to keep learning about the areas you are interested in. These were my highlights:
    • A very well structured curriculum which keeps you challenged and engaged to keep on learning: Great online content -you can tell its been tested and iterated over thousands of students!- and learning methodology -beware that coding gets quite addictive!
    • Strong product focus -the program is all geared towards the end goal of building your own project
    • Skilled and friendly teachers and staff who are always there to help -this for me is the key value of the bootcamp
    • Great and diverse student atmosphere -everyone is motivated towards achieving the same goals and it truly feels like a community -I would have never said I would be so happy to wake up early for many Saturdays in a row and spend the whole day coding!
    • Strong international alumni network
    I would definitely recommend Le Wagon to anyone looking to improve their tech skills!
  • Kenn Chong • Project Manager • Graduate

It has been 9 long weeks, but I am glad to say that I have finished the Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp with Le Wagon Singapore!

The curriculum was tailored uniquely for us to not just gain new knowledge, but you also get to practice what you’ve learnt every day by completing challenges with your classmates.It made learning fun again and it was really engaging. In 9 weeks, I got the chance to learn from Ruby as part of backend development and HTML, CSS and JavaScript as part of frontend development.

Our teachers, Miguel, Ben and Prima, were great in sharing the concepts and approaches we need to have as a web developer. They were also patient and made the Bootcamp fun while we were learning.

In the final 3 weeks, I got to work with 2 awesome people, Tan Hua Swen and Maxime. We worked on 2 projects, one of which was creating an Airbnb clone. We had the chance to work as an Agile Team, and building our products from scratch.

After finishing the Bootcamp, I feel that I now have the confidence and know-how to carry on enhancing my current projects. I would highly recommend anyone to take up a course in Web Development, especially with Le Wagon!
  • London 360
    - 4/12/2020
    Kathryn Armitage • Graduate
    I was working as a buyer in a company, when I decided to help my friend’s company with her social media, I decided to enrol in a course  in marketing which led me to coding and made me fall in love with it. After studying from home for 8 months I decided to do a bootcamp which led me to Le wagon as it was the best rated. I honestly had the best 9 weeks. We had lectures each morning, worked with new people each day on new and interesting challenges and subjects. We then turned things up a notch and worked on real projects in a group preparing for our final project! Producing our project was an absolute joy and honestly one of the best moments of my career! So proud of my team and can’t wait to see where all of our careers go from here!
  • Robin Weidlich • Graduate
    I'm a industrial engineering student in my last year and wanted to do LeWagon due to the growing impact of digitalization on the engineering field. Overall it was a great experience and I was surprised how much knowledge I gained in just 9 weeks. I started off barely knowing anything about coding and finshed the course being able to implement full web apps on my own. This is mainly due to the intensity of the course, since you're working with code all day for 9 weeks, as well as due to the great help of the teachers of LeWagon. Whenever you're stuck with an excercise the teachers help you not only solving that particular problem but understanding the problem and everything that's connected to that problem. That way you advance very fast and become a software developer within a short period of time.
  • London Batch #360
    - 4/10/2020
    Dominic • Graduate
    I was a filmmaker in Los Angeles for six years before attending Le Wagon’s full-stack development bootcamp. I reached a point in my film career that I had been working towards since before college graduation and saw what the future may hold for me if I continued down that path. I realized the entertainment industry was not for me and began researching other career paths.

Once I decided on coding, I took the usual online self-learning approach for a few months before deciding to accelerate my education so I could jump into my next industry as soon as possible. I wanted a well-thought-out curriculum with excellent instructors and motivated peers and Le Wagon’s bootcamp provided that academic environment I was looking for.

The program was structured extremely well with its exercises and challenges ramping up at an appropriate pace. I never felt too behind or too ahead. It is intense and you learn a lot very fast but it is manageable given you put in the work. There was no shortage of teachers and teaching assistants so I was always able to ask for help.

The buddy system also provided great support as I quickly connected with my batch mates. The community Le Wagon manages to foster is the most impressive side-effect of the program. I joined for the educational aspect and hoped to gain some connections in the process but I was not expecting to leave with the close friendships I now have.

Kitt, the learning portal all of the students and teachers used daily should also receive praise. It seamlessly integrates everything you would ever need during and after the bootcamp. From the daily challenges to the ticket system to reminding you to do your flashcards, Kitt kept us on track. It also provides up-to-date profiles for every student from our batch as well as alumni, allowing the community to stay connected after graduation — truly an impressive tool.

All in all, Le Wagon delivered. The bootcamp is difficult and you must do the work but it pays off. You will leave with solid foundational knowledge of coding. The learning never stops of course, but I now feel confident and ready to take my next step.
  • Victor Park • Builder • Student
    My experience at Le Wagon was more than classes, it was a bonding experience into my self (not myself). In just 9-weeks I gained a place where I belong, can help others and ask for help.
    The whole structure of the program makes it so you feel included and want to spread the inclusive culture Le Wagon wishes to impart into the coding world. I adored the way the professors, the coordinators and the whole system (buddy system and parties) encouraged interaction between all classmates and staff. More than a platform itself, the students were encouraged to reach out to the teachers and T.A.s, as well as to their buddies with issues to learn and improve.
    Notwithstanding, one that embarks this journey parts with a great learning platform that is constantly being updated and a new group you can call home.
    I graduate with joy to immerse myself in my next journey, but with a heavy heart to leave such a warm and challenging environment.

I wish to discover more communities like these and I hope I have spread the word of those who want to co-create for a better world.
  • Nathan Smith • Software Engineer • Student
    I had a pretty good career before Le Wagon - after Le Wagon I have a great career that I get excited about each day. I graduated from college and had a good job working for a successful tech company in San Francisco, but I had always been interested in coding but wasn't sure whether I could do it.

I'm super glad I decided to go "all-in" and do it. Sylvain / Yann / Doug and all the TAs are really great guys and I enjoyed getting to know them as mentors and friends. There were about 20 folks in my batch from literally ALL OVER THE WORLD. It was super fun to get to know new people and I wish I would have spent more time with them during my time at Le Wagon.

The curriculum was super well organized and the leaders do a great job running it. My favorite experience was definitely working on the two products at the end as a team. As a software engineer now working in a team with over 100+ engineers, I can confidently say that working well with a team is KEY to being a good developer.

Really was the best career decision I've ever made.
  • Xenia • Graduate
    Attending the LeWagon coding bootcamp in Buenos Aires was definitely a great decision. Whether you want to just deepen your tech knowledge, become a product manager or a developer, LeWagon has a very holistic curriculum that will allow you to personalise your experience and outcome. Without having any previous coding experience, at the end of the bootcamp, I was able to build a product with my team from scratch which was very rewarding. The LeWagon Buenos Aires team was always very caring, patient and helpful, willing to stay longer whenever necessary to make sure every student is satisfied with the learning outcome of the day and feels comfortable with the material. I had an amazing intense 9 weeks together with a group of ambitious, very intelligent and inspiring people. I would highly recommend this program!
  • Ciro • Graduate
    My experience as  whole was awesome. Learning to code was a hard decision for me since I was looking for a change in my previous career as a frustrated Journalist. It was one the most important points of my life and I happy I found Le Wagon to assist me from the beginning. The bootcamp manager, teachers and basically everybody there was super into giving us the tools and hints to find what better suited and could be the best for our lives (during and after the course). I studied a lot and it wasn't easy, but surely enough was worth it. Now I can sincerely recommend Le Wagon's bootcamp to other people who need coding, start-up and inter-personal relations as a next step in their life. Other than that, I already landed a (simple) job in coding, but despite being a small step I feel more confident and happy now.
  • Lucas Diniz Cunha • Fullstack Developer • Graduate
    - what you did before Le Wagon

I was/still am studying Sistemas de Informação at Unirio.

- why you wanted to do Le Wagon

I wanted to join because web development have been a area of interest for a few years. Also, I had the luck to have someone more experienced (Andre)  tell me that a early insertion on the marked was a really good idea.

- what did you think of the experience

It was one the the best couple of months of my life, not only because I was learning what I needed, without bullshit, bus also the community is so nice that made me fall in love with everything about it.

- what are your dreams and aspirations for after

What I hope for the short/medium time range is to get some freelance going in order to get more experience and maybe, if I have the time, get a job developing for a company. For the long time range, I hope to maybe coordinate my own developing team on a company.
  • Vitor • Student
    9 hard-working-fast-paced weeks. I need to say that at first I was not completely sure how the bootcamp would help me since I had been working with IT support for the previous 3 years. But It couldn't be more proud of my decision of leaving my job and starting the course. After this 9 weeks I really feel that I can finally contribute to companies or even create projects by my own and most important, I trully feel worthy after several years.
  • Joaquín Panelati • Graduate
    My experience in the bootcamp was excellent. Those were two intense months, filled with challenges, joy but also frustration, laughter and a lot of unforgettable moments shared with my peers. The atmosphere that's generated is amazing, you find yourself in a room full of ambitious people pushing really hard to learn and be better, and that ends up being contagious and brings out the best in you.

All the content and how it's organized it's just great, personally I love the independence that you have on a typical day, the "buddy system" is great because every couple can handle their own schedule and you get to work and cooperate with amazing people everyday.

Also the bootcamp is hard. You need to be committed and up for the challenge. But also I have to say: don't be cowards. If you know this is the thing you want to do, just go for it, don't back up just because of the intensity. The reward is HUGE so it's worth all the hard work.

I developed a lot of technical skills: how the web works, how to write real/useful code, how to collaborate in a team, back-end, front-end, user experience, user interface, and a bit of marketing. BUT most importantly, I developed a lot of skills apart from the technical side and that's what I value the most: being curious, asking the right questions, trouble-shooting and solving real-life problems, being resilient, learning from your mistakes and your successes, thinking like an entrepreneur.

I couldn't imagine ourselves developing those projects, even during the bootcamp we had our doubts like "that's what we are going to be able to do?!?!?" and the teachers would say "yes, just trust the process" and they were right. It's crazy to think how much things have changed in only two months.

THANKS to all the Le Wagon Buenos Aires team, driver, teachers, TAs and the whole community, it was awesome!!! If you are thinking about doing the bootcamp in Buenos Aires I'd say stop thinking and just do it, the teachers are too good to be true.