Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon is a 9-week Ruby on Rails focused bootcamp based out of Paris and other various locations. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants will join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course, and in 2 months students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. The bootcamp focuses on bringing coding skill to creatives and entrepreneurs with the ambition to build their own MVP and/or challenge their future dev team.

• Coding Bootcamp

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    Start Date April 13, 2020
    LocationMadrid, Oslo, Rennes, Kyoto, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Casablanca, Belo Horizonte, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Bordeaux, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro
    Tuition PlansPayment in two or three installments depending on the Campus policies
    Prep WorkRuby track on CodeCademy
    April 13, 2020 - Bali

• Lucien Mollard • Student

In a past life, I was a truck driver, which has nothing to do with code. However, a few months ago, I decided to take the plunge and I joined Le Wagon in Paris (batch #43) last October.

Despite my background, the teaching methodology was so effective that I didn't feel overwhelmed by the difficulty of the course. The staff and the atmosphere were great. On top of that, I am amazed by what I got to accomplish at the end of these 9 weeks, whether it was through the AirBnb clone or the final project (www.barde.guitars).

I am now looking to join a company as a Fullstack developer and I already have a few opportunities for full-time positions!`

• Le Wagon bootcamp
    - 10/3/2019
    Pelegri Julien  User Photo
    Pelegri Julien • Student Verified via GitHub

I did batch #287 of Le Wagon (Summer 2019).

I was a postgraduate student in a French engineering school. During my studies, I mainly did applied mathematics, physics and computer science. So I had a basic coding background but only related to maths and theoric sciences.
        I was interested in web tech. I enrolled Le Wagon to wider my knowledge and see somehow what was for me at this time an ‘other way of coding’.

I believe that Le Wagon is the best way to quickly learn how to develop a complex web app from scratch and to have a better view of all challenges surrounding the web.
        You don’t need to know anything about coding before entering the bootcamp. And that’s a good point because Le Wagon will give you the best coding practices and a mindset to be able to be independent and learn by yourself new technologies. Le Wagon emphasis a lot on code quality and team workflow, which are two essentials skills for a developer.

I’ve just been “graduated” from Le Wagon a month ago and I’m working on web development projects while studying. I would say that the main interesting thing about le wagon is that they teach you “how to learn code” the good way. That’s amazing you keep learning new stuff every day at a breakneck pace and you can easily move on to more advanced technologies in no time.

• Rokas Vaitkevicius  User Photo
    Rokas Vaitkevicius • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before joining Le Wagon I was working as a warehouse operative in London. While I was working I always had a thought in my mind that I needed to be challenged a little more in life so I tried coding in my free time, and unfortunately I wasn't very successful. It's easy to get lost and discouraged in a sea of programming if you have no guidance.

Few months later I came across coding bootcamps. I thought bootcamps were a quicker and cheaper way to get the knowledge that a university would provide, so after doing some research I decided to apply to Le Wagon London. I was quite surprised they took a chance on someone like me who didn't have a great background (but hey I'm not complaining).

The bootcamp itself was very challenging and intense, but luckily they have a great bunch of teachers, who are always reassuring and happy to help. The staff and teachers are all super nice and treat you like a friend. The buddy system is something that I enjoyed a lot. You basically get matched with a new person everyday so you get to meet and learn from many different people with many different backgrounds. Even though it was very demanding, I am very happy that I did it, because everyday I was having fun while getting better and learning so many different programming languages. I also got to experience what it is like to work as a web developer by having hands on experience and doing projects in a group of 3-4 people for the last 3 weeks.

If you are looking to change your career or just curious about learning code, I would definitely encourage you to join Le Wagon.

• Antoine Gaillard  User Photo
    Antoine Gaillard • Fullstack developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

After working for more than 10 years as communications officer and manager for various organizations, I felt the need the change course. I wished to learn a new, technical skill that would allow me to feel empowered and to master modern technologies, instead of just using them unknowingly.

Le Wagon syllabus looked promising and exciting... and it delivered ! You have to go all in and commit (pun intended) 100%, but if you do, the well thought out program, the great teachers and always-here-to-help teacher assistants will accompany you closely in the journey.

What's more, after Le Wagon, you know how to learn, and don't feel overwhelmed anymore by the tech universe. It opens up a lot of possibilities, from freelancing to web agencies or in-house dev in any organization relying on tech... which are many. Le Wagon also offers job seeking assistance after the fact, which is really helpful when you don't know where to start.

Highly recommended !

• Great bootcamp
    - 10/2/2019
    JT  User Photo
    JT • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I had an excellent experience in this bootcamp.

Curriculum's design is tense but reasonable, it pushes me to the limit and provides me huge progress.

They also have sufficient challenges for me to implement what I learned in the morning class.

Most of all, Le Wagon Tokyo has an outstanding teaching group that always stands on your side and provides help, using simple words to help you understand a complex concept.

Having a great teacher is much more important than having a great class schedule.

• Samba Diaw  User Photo
    Samba Diaw • Graduate Verified via GitHub

As a former student in a French business school, I tried for months but was not very successful in learning to code by myself. Last year, I met the driver of Le Wagon Montreal and a couple of students during my internship in Montreal. After having spoken with them, it became clear that it was something for me and so I decided right away to apply to one of the Le Wagon locations around the world.

The three things I enjoyed the most at Le Wagon Bali were :

1. The way our days were structured: a quick 1.5 hour lecture in the morning and the rest of the day was dedicated to practice, practice and .. more practice!

2. Coding in front of the beach! The balinese atmosphere is probably one of the best in the world, working hard and being relaxed at the same time. It helped me so much.

3. The amazing people I met there, from all around the world.

One of the best moments of the bootcamp is, obviously, the last two weeks when we work on our final projects. In those moments, everything really came together. And believe me, you really feel accomplished. 🙂

At the time of writing, we are few weeks after the end of graduating the bootcamp and I can tell you guys that jumping into this adventure was one of the best choices I've made. Le Wagon is a game changer and I'm a 100% sure that it will change my life. For those who are ready to work hard and are really interested in coding, I highly recommend Le Wagon.

• Nicholas Stern  User Photo
    Nicholas Stern • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before Le Wagon, I was a student studying Business Economics and that is where I met a friend who introduced me to the world of coding. I immediately started studying on my own and tried to get to a solid level but quickly learned how difficult that is without any real guidance.

This is where Le Wagon Bali came in. I’m not going to lie, I was extremely skeptical before joining the course with major questions like “Can I really learn to code in only 9 weeks?” These questions were immediately shattered when the course began. Le wagon’s meticulously planned course, along with the incredible instructors, taught me more than I could have possibly anticipated. I learned 50x more in 9 weeks in Bali than I did in 3 months of studying on my own. I went from essentially knowing nothing to building my own fully functional web-applications.

I am extremely grateful for the experience they provided and I seriously couldn’t recommend Le Wagon any higher to someone who wants to learn to code.
  • Benedikt Kneussl  User Photo
    Benedikt Kneussl • Student Verified via GitHub

My interest in coding was always very high. I've been working in tech startups for the last two years, but only got a sneak peek at the product behind the scenes. This made me very curious and it finally helped my decision to sign up for the Le Wagon Bali Bootcamp. The main reason why I choose Le Wagon was the hands-on learning approach.

A typical day at Le Wagon starts at 9 o´clock sharp with a 1.5 to 2 hour lecture. Following the lecture every student is assigned a buddy using their awesome learning tool "Kitt". Together the two of you will tackle the challenges of the day on the terrace outside the classroom, always having the chance to ask for help from one of the teachers if you are both stuck. This is an extremely powerful and effective way of learning as it allowed me to find my own mistakes. In my opinion Bali was the perfect location for learning how to code, as it allowed you to focus while coding and stay calm when not. At around 5 o clock there will be a live code where everyone has the ability to show what they have learned throughout the day.
    I would have never thought it is possible to learn so much in such a short time.

I definitely learned a lot in the last three weeks and we all did, while working in groups on our projects. This was not only extremely fun, but it also gave us a good sense of how to code in a team and showed how much more one can achieve when working in groups.

After these 9 weeks at LeWagon in Bali, I have met wonderful people and broadened my personal network and have also finally the gained the skillset to built fabulous products.

• Rahul Suvarna  User Photo
    Rahul Suvarna • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I am writing this review a month after completing the Bootcamp. At my time at Le Wagon, I learned how to make a static webpage, scrape data from other websites, build a full-fledged Airbnb clone, build FireEvents, and executed my final project, all in 9-weeks. It was intense but it was totally worth the hours put in. I came into this program without knowing how to write a single line of code and 9 weeks later, I am equipped to build full-stack applications. The teachers are so helpful and considerate towards the students and are ready to help whenever needed. The coursework is designed well to suit a beginner coder and goes all the way to an advanced level in a matter of a couple of weeks. Of course, there is the prep work that every student has to go through to establish their foundations before the Bootcamp, and this definitely helped me get a better understanding of things during the classes. This program has helped me attain the knowledge that I need to achieve the things I want to on a professional front. Coming from a management background and changing it up to learn how to code can be scary, and I am glad I overcame my fears and took this up. I am very grateful to Le Wagon and the whole teaching crew in Bali for all the support and the resources that were given to me. As for choosing to do the Bootcamp in Bali, the classes were on the top floor of the Frii hotel which had an amazing view of the beach which was relaxing while coding. There are several co-working spaces in Bali which cater to digital nomads and you would definitely run into other developers there and find some freelancing opportunities. There are also a lot of options for food and it's one of the best tourist destinations as well.

• Kaiying Fu  User Photo
    Kaiying Fu • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I'm from the Singapore campus that opened up this past summer and it was just last week that my team completed and showcased our MVP at batch #294's Demo Day.

4 months ago I was working as a product planner at an infosecurity company, in a team managing an enterprise web application security product. With a BA and the only formal training in computer science being a semester's coursework of "Intro to Computer Science Java Programming", the learning curve on the job was extremely steep.

While my job gave me some background in how applications are attacked, many concepts were understood only up to the level I'm able to communicate with engineers and seek their confirmation of what is possible. Imposters' Syndrome is real for any non-technical PM. What are these web applications my product is supposed to protect? I knew what websites were, but not how they were built, whether securely or otherwise.

These past 9 weeks gave me the opportunity to to finally, finally get my footing in what I thought I'd needed years of personal study to understand. I'm now closer to the product than I can ever get by learning how to build my own, and with friends.

At Le Wagon we started each day off with lectures followed by almost a whole day of coding to solve challenges of increasing difficulty. It's a solid curriculum that pushes you to use what you've learned right away, all the time, and alongside what you've learned and what you'll learn next. Very quickly you become so familiar with Ruby, everyone starts bonding over how much we miss it during the JavaScript portion of the bootcamp. Code puns of course start appearing during lunchtime which Dirk (Le Wagon Singapore's founder!) says is always a proud moment for him.

What was really impressive for me is realizing at the Airbnb Clone and Final Project weeks that we can build from scratch a fully functional, feature-rich application using just what we've learned.

For my team's final project, we built an issue tracking web app for construction and facilities management. A core feature was to allow users to for pin issues directly on user-uploaded maps to automatically capture a bunch of location information with zero text input. We could have gone the route of creating a draggable pin icon that could transfer data to be stored  which would be complicated by not impossible to implement. However, we found a much simpler solution inspired by the Minesweeper exercise we did a few weeks before, and built a clickable grid over the maps with the AJAX techniques we've learned.

My take on what's special about the Singapore campus is that over here we have a mostly local crowd and I guess therefore the demographics could be more diverse. A few of us were overseas Singaporeans, entrepreneurs, fresh graduates, mid-career changers  and that's just between 9 people. I love that I'll be able to see most of them around after the bootcamp, and a few of us will even be entering a hackathon together (watch out for the 'Wagoners'!).

Because we've all shared in this special Le Wagon experience, the alumni network is pretty strong across the global campuses with active channels for job openings, project launches, and of course further learning.

I'm saying this last because it's been done to death but Le Wagon has THE BEST INSTRUCTORS. I cannot understate how much respect and admiration all my peers have for them. They are passionate, supportive educators and have clearly all fallen hopelessly in love with coding. From the lips of one instructor,
    "...yeah and we can have a bonfire and sing code songs".

A special shout-out to our instructors this run: Prima, Forrest, Guido, Gianluca and our TA Quan (and also our lovely yoga instructor Perolyn!)

These short 9 weeks have shown me that I can code, I deeply enjoy coding, and learning to create with code, much like learning to write or speak, opens up a world of opportunity in bringing ideas to life.
  • Xavier Arques  User Photo
    Xavier Arques • Freelance FullStack developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Hello, I am 51 and I have been working in the software industry for over 28 years. Back in 1990, I received a Master of Engineering from EFREI in Paris. I started my career as a Java developer and then evolved to a Software Product Architect position and finally to a Product Owner one at Cisco. I was still coding for my personal projects on the side and in 2018, I decided to get back to coding on the professional plan. Therefore, I joined Le Wagon to upskill myself by learning state-of-the-art programming languages and quickly becoming up to date.

During the bootcamp, I enjoyed everything: from the pedagogy to the people, including the yoga classes and the diversity of the network.

Afterwards, while I was teaching classes at Le Wagon, I also learnt React and started a freelancing career as a fullstack developer. As Raphaëlle Giordano says: “Your Second Life Begins When You Realize You Only Have One” and I feel like I’m starting this new life after Le Wagon because even if it’s not easy, I want to do (only) things that I enjoy. I am grateful for now being able to fulfill this wish

• Thibault Belair  User Photo
    Thibault Belair • Student Verified via GitHub

Very fluid and efficient way of learning code. I had zero experience. Everything is made to facilitate the student process of learning code from scratch. I was expecting an intense bootcamp and let's be clear, it is intense but i would redo it anytime. You don't feel lost even when it's hard, all thanks to the professors and the staff. They are so patients and always tried to lead us into the right way.  Le Wagon invited also many actors of the developpement sphere and it was so fulfilling to project what we learned into something real.

To summarize, Le Wagon is a well designed bootcamp, everything is fluid and the 9 weeks are flying very fast. One of the better decision i've ever made was to sign up, not just for the code aspect of it but also because it is a wonderful human experience.

• Mark  User Photo
    Mark • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I chose Le Wagon based on the #1 ranking on this site and also because I wanted to start from scratch (vs other bootcamps that pre-qualify students) and to get to a certain level in as little time as possible. Le Wagon was a clear winner here, and my interview with Alex only cemented my impression of Le Wagon as being a friendly, supportive, and welcoming community. I really appreciated the way every day was structured: lecture in the morning, challenges throughout the day with full TA support, and a live code in the evening. You got the sense that teaching staff really cared about student development and also just enjoyed being there. There was an emphasis on community at Le Wagon: they're an active participant in the local tech ecosystem and regularly host events that students and alumni are encouraged to be a part of. There was yoga once or twice a week (I never went although other students raved about it). There were boundless opportunities to socialize. I've never seen a more diverse group of people band together in such a short amount of time. Overall, a great experience on every level!

• Yann Legendre  User Photo
    Yann Legendre • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I came to le wagon to change carreers and learn as much as possible without commiting to several years of studying again. It turned out to be a great choice, because now I feel able to build a web app myself from scratch.
    More important, I now feel pretty confident I can continue to learn on my own what I need to learn to keep getting better.
    Two great months, time just flies, we learn a lot, make new friends, and leave the place excited to see what is coming next.
    Teachers and staff are great, and we can feel that the syllabus and the way things are taught here have been updated and improved with each new "batch", making really it practical. It still is pretty dense, and some things are hard, but we don't lose time on anything useless, and focus on what we need to know.
    I would make the same choice any day !!

• Don Park  User Photo
    Don Park • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before deciding to join to Le Wagon, I was taking a Python Bitcoin development bootcamp where I met an alumni from Le Wagon. His story and experience with Le Wagon was so intriguing, I had to stop everything I was doing and dig deeper into the Le Wagon bootcamp and what it had to offer. I came to Le Wagon with a background in IT and had a few minor roles in college as a junior web developer and as an intern as a iOS developer, so I thought surely the bootcamp couldn't be that intense. I quickly found out in the first three weeks I was wrong. Looking back, my favorite thing about the structure of the program was that all the teachers always reitterated one thing: to trust them. Even at times when I felt defeated the instructors at Le Wagon always made sure to help guide me in finding a solution.

I really began to appreciate the structure of the program when things slowly started coming together as they promised. And as someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, that really resonated me because sometimes, you just have to trust the process - just don't stop! I'm still blown away by the level of depth and engagement of the program, goin as far as to say I feel like I learned more in 9-weeks than I did during my four years in College. I'm eternally grateful for the amazing experience that the Le Wagon Bali family shared with us and would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn how to code and build product-focused applications.

• William Acevedo  User Photo
    William Acevedo • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

This review has been a long time coming, but it's well deserved.

I had been teaching English as a foreign language in Poland for the better part of the last eight years. I had always been interested in coding and IT in general, and over the years I had managed to learn some JavaScript, HTML, CSS and Python. However, with the responsibilities of a family and working long hours, up until a year ago I didn't have much time or energy to focus and learning how to code.

Last year, things had changed a bit for me, and I was given the opportunity to stop working and focus on self study. I wanted to transition to IT work, as that was the type of work I was doing doing before I had moved to Poland nine years ago. At first I thought working on my strengths, I'd already had a lot of experience with Linux and was interested in working for local telecom companies, most of which required some experience with ITIL (Product lifecycle management methodology) and spent the first 6 months of last year, training and working towards both a Linux and ITIL certification. I learned a great deal about both, but wasn't really passionate about either.

I then decided that what I really wanted to do was code. and so for then following four months, I decided to self study Python programming. I completed "Automate the Boring Stuff with Python" and found that I was much more interested in coding and decided that while I was learning a great deal more about something that I had felt more passionate about, that my window of opportunity was closing soon.

My wife and I discussed about finding a coding school that I could attend. I applied and was accepted to Le Wagon.  Le Wagon was a really great experience for me. It was difficult being away from my wife and children so long, and I spent most of those two nine weeks studying and coding, but I had learned more about coding in those nine weeks than I had in all those years before.  I would have to say that the best asspects of Le Wagon's Program is the structured curriculm, the tools that are made available to you, and the Teachers and Teacher assistant whom were highly skilled and always helpful. My only regret is that I hadn't decided on going much earlier.

• Amaury Ropert  User Photo
    Amaury Ropert • Verified via LinkedIn

With the rapidly expanding digital market, all professions are subject to digital transformation. As a lawyer, I wanted to learn how to code in order to participate in this digitization in the legal field. The two months at Le Wagon allowed me to learn how to code and work in a team to create a web application from scratch. During this intensive training, we feel that we are progressing every day and the teachers are very competent and attentive.

Moreover, the atmosphere is great and a strong effort is made for everyone to progress hand in hand.

Don't hesitate.

• Filipe Costa  User Photo
    Filipe Costa • Student Verified via GitHub

I had 12 years of professional marketing and sales experience, but had been thinking for some time about migrating to the technology industry, as such knowledge is becoming increasingly important in the professional market, such as speaking English. So I decided to open a new line of study in my career and started from scratch to study programming. The start of bootcamp was very difficult, especially for me who had never studied anything about it. But Le Wagon's teachers and all the professionals were spectacular to help us all the way, and with less than 3 months of hard study and practice, we finish the bootcamp confident to enter in a new market and begin a new professional life. It is a fascinating world, and one should always be studying and improving. But if you want, Le Wagon will give you all the tools for the best learning possible.

• Great experience
    - 9/2/2019
    Martin Sion  User Photo
    Martin Sion • Student Verified via GitHub

Hello, my name is Martin, I am a business student and I decided to take a gap year to learn how to code. I chose Le Wagon which was the perfect fit for me. I am very satisfied because I am now able to take freelance gigs on the side and keep learning more about code by myself while continuing my studies !

• Emeric  User Photo
    Emeric • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

If you want to learn how to code, go to Le Wagon Paris! 🙌

After several years in Digital Marketing and then as Sales in Digital Advertising, I decided to switch my career and wanted to learn how to build the products I have been using my whole life.

Le Wagon's bootcamp is a very rewarding journey. You can enter it a total beginner, having a vague idea of how Internet and web-applications work, the program will lead you to be fully operational for a tech role.

The staff is always here to help you, reassure in your moments of doubt, and to advise you at the end of the bootcamp. But the true added value in my opinion is the other students. Going through the same struggles and helping each other along the way definitely makes it very much enjoyable!

My goal when I entered the bootcamp was to become a Product Manager, and it still is down the road.
    However I love coding so much that I am now looking for a full-time developer position to strengthen my skills!
  • Manon  User Photo
    Manon • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I had been worked in food export, during 4 years and I was looking for new challenges, new opportunities. That's why I decided to learn coding in le Wagon and I didn't regret it!

I didn't have any knowledge about coding and it was so much fun and fully interesting to create a website in 9 weeks. It's an insane challenge for me and I recommend this bootcamp for any person who wants to complete a new challenge. You will learn so many things in 9 weeks and it's a very good boost for your CV.

• Thomas  User Photo
    Thomas • Student Verified via GitHub

In the early years of my studies, I was in a business school in Paris, taking mostly finance courses. At the same time, I have been hired in an investment bank for 2 years, in algorithmic funds for institutional clients. After a while, being in touch with high level programmers every day increased my interest in coding, especially since financial activities are increasingly prone to automation. This thirst for knowledge led me to sign up for Le Wagon coding bootcamp in Paris and I can say that I don’t regret it. I was not only amazed by how fast and how much I could learn there thanks to a well-designed pedagogy and the involvement of the teachers, but also surprized by the community: the staff is great, the alumni network is quite active, and numerous events are organized. Last but not least, for those who are into entrepreneurship, this program may be an excellent way to find future partners. Would recommend 100%!

• Great experience!
    - 8/28/2019
    Arne Pedersen  User Photo
    Arne Pedersen • Graduate Verified via GitHub

For many years I’ve worked in retail, as a shop manager and as a franchisee. Even though I’ve enjoyed my time I must admit I always felt the urge to learn programming. It was not an easy decision to make, but I finally did it and I haven’t regretted for a second.I would never expect to learn as much as I have during these 9 weeks. Even though I’d had some understanding of the basic concepts of programming from before, I can now actually make real life applications and truly call myself a junior developer.I really liked Le Wagons learning platform, the program itself and the teachers were really knowledgeable and skilled. I know now that this is what I want to do, and I will never stop learning.

• Ricardo Prado  User Photo
    Ricardo Prado • Student Verified via GitHub

I attended Le Wagon coding bootcamp in Bali and it was the best decision i could made. I have a business background, i went to a business school in São Paulo and tried to open my business for couple years. As my business demanded tech knowledge, i really suffered trying to translate what i wanted for my business to the developers i was working with. I had a lot of problems during development, which made me took the bootcamp. I really its the hands-on methodology and the statup mindset they have. During this 9 weeks of bootcamp, the staff was always happy to help with the doubts we had which made me comfortable to learn even more. Learning how to code was difficult but at the same time, very pleasant! I highly recommend it to others entrepreneurs or wannabe developers!

• Inge Ketele  User Photo
    Inge Ketele • Junior developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I started working in Ad Tech for about four years ago. Prior to that I had very little digital or technical experience. But I have always enjoyed problem solving and understood very quickly in my job that I wanted to learn more about coding. Knowing how to code wasn’t necessary for my job but it was a plus to know more about HTML and CSS and maybe a little Javascript. So I started some online courses, trying to learn on my own. But doing that next to a full time job was difficult and felt a little lonely because I didn’t know who to reach out to.

So when I googled for coding bootcamps, I read about Le Wagon and was immediately convinced that that was going to help me tremendously, and I wasn’t wrong.

I was part of the #269 batch in Oslo and it was one of the most intense, fun, rewarding and confidence building things I had done in a while. I am a mom of a 2 year old, so I was a bit nervous about the intensity of the program and the time that I wasn’t going to be able to spend with my daughter. But I was prepared for an intense period, and it was difficult at times, but it was all very much worth it. I am very happy and proud that I made it through, and left the bootcamp with a real confidence boost.

Le Wagon really knows how to teach how to code in nine weeks, they tell you from the beginning to just trust the process, and everything really does come together at the end. With Le Wagon, you don’t only gain new technical skills and confidence, but also a super friendly network of now over 5 000 people, that have all been through the same experience you have.

I returned to my job, to a new position as a junior developer, and already started a new online course to learn node.js. With everything I’ve learnt during the bootcamp, this process is now going so much better and easier then it would have been without. I understand the basics of coding a lot better, and feel much more confident in my skills.

I am forever grateful for my experience with Le Wagon, and I would, without a doubt, recommend it to anyone who is motivated to learn how to code. It really does change your life! :)

• Amazing experience
    - 8/21/2019
    Saad Amrani Joutey  User Photo
    Saad Amrani Joutey • Management consultant • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Attending Le Wagon Tokyo was a lifetime experience and I enjoyed every moment of it.

The amazing teachers and TAs, the unique curriculum (product oriented) has made attending Le Wagon Tokyo a decision I will never regret.

It’s just amazing how much you learn in such a short time.

To summarize I can’t recommend Le Wagon Tokyo enough, just do it 😊