Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 38 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationDubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy

• Amazing bootcamp
    - 5/22/2019
    Salomón Charabati  User Photo
    Salomón Charabati • Graduate Verified via GitHub

The bootcamp is truly amazing. The teachers and TA's are great, the curriculum is very strong and the Le Wagon community is also great.

I really really recommend this bootcamp

Big thanks to Le Wagon!

• Lyon Batch 364
    - 4/11/2020
    Paul-Antoine GAST  User Photo
    Paul-Antoine GAST • Full-Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Le Wagon offre une formation rigoureusement conçue et optimisée. La progression se fait à un rythme soutenu mais les élèves pourront compter sur le soutien de personnes toujours investies, bienveillantes, et expérimentées.  Le Wagon tient sa promesse d'apprendre en 9 semaines les bases du développement Web mais va même au-delà : il s'agit aussi d'une expérience humaine riche et forte en émotions.
  • Lyon 364
    - 4/9/2020
    Nicolas Iniesta  User Photo
    Nicolas Iniesta • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    "Apprendre à coder en 9 semaines", ca parait fou mais c'est totalement vrai ! Une excellent formation, intense mais très enrichissante et conviviale ! 9 semaines qui sont passées a une vitesse folle tellement l'équipe du Wagon Lyon est au top ! Merci à vous !
  • London Batch 361
    - 4/8/2020
    Henry Gunn  User Photo
    Henry Gunn • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I recently completed Le Wagon London's batch 361. I had a BA in English Literature and came in off the back of a string of jobs in various industries (recruitment, football analysis, copywriter/editor), still yet to find a line of work that inspired me enough for it to be a passion as well as just a job. I can't remember why I first seriously considered coding, other than wanting to apply myself academically again after stagnating in various jobs. I guess instinctively coding felt exciting and futuristic. I also liked the idea of working freelance, as well as the possibility to work in another country. After briefly looking at London bootcamps, Le Wagon just looked and felt by far the most exciting, and before I knew it I had an interview penned in.

What sets Le Wagon apart as an institution, is that nearly all of the staff are themselves graduates of the school. This may seem like a subtle distinction, but I think it holds the key to what makes the course so special. What they have managed to achieve, is to create an environment in which the relationship between teachers and students is completely informal and democratic, something that differs to any other educational experience I've had. Yet despite the laid back attitude towards formality, there is an unspoken respect for the learning process from all. The staff without exception are knowledgeable, personable, passionate and professional, and they exceeded my expectations every day.

Having come from an arts background, any reservations I had about not fitting in here were dispelled instantly. It's a complete melting pot of age, nationality, class, mindset etc. The buddy system (every day you are partnered with someone different to tackle challenges in a pair) is an ingenious idea, that results in your batch feeling more like an extended family by the end of the course, as everyone knows each other intimately. It also allows you to both explain concepts that you understand - in doing so consolidating your learning - yet also to have those things which you don’t quite get explained in relatable terms through the eyes of a fellow beginner.

The real learning comes in the final few weeks, as you split into groups to build your own website. Suddenly there is nowhere to hide, and it’s truly a sink or swim situation that forces you to learn on the job. Above all it’s incredibly fun, and feels like a task from the Apprentice, with communication and micro-management being essential, as well as a lot of coding after hours. Presenting your baby on the final day, and equally seeing the fruits of your classmates’ labours makes for a truly special ending to the nine weeks. Seeing how far you have all come really is inspiring.

Based on the impossibly favourable reviews online, I joined Le Wagon with very, very high expectations, and I can honestly say that they were all met.
  • London Batch 361
    Stephano  User Photo
    Stephano • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I just recently finished Le Wagon's full-time batch in London and it was one of the most enriching experiences of my life. While I had a Computer Science background, taking this course as a focus on one single aspect of computing made me realize just how much more I still need to learn, and how much more I can still improve. Learning the in-depth world of web developing, along with the power of frameworks, the hugely wide amount of gems available for Ruby, and it's relevance in the market makes all the time invested worth it, as those nine weeks prepare you just enough to get started into the whole new world of being a developer.

Similarly, meeting so many people from different backgrounds has helped me understand how the diversity and learning from other people’s cultures can only make yourself a better person. Being someone from really far away, stepping into a new country with a different reality than my own made me realize just how far I can get, and how there’s incredible people everywhere if you just look into the right places.

The intensive 9 weeks, the never ending challenges, the excellent teachers, and the nice community has made of this camp such a great experience that I would definitely recommend it to anyone willing to learn how to code, independently of what they’ve been doing before. Literally anyone can change their life into this amazing world with some effort and, after that, it can only get better.
  • London 2020
    Tom  User Photo
    Tom • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Prior to the bootcamp, I had a career in Retail Merchandising, which after a while I just felt wasn’t quite for me. I had always been interested in Development, but hadn’t been sure of a route into that industry before I discovered Le Wagon.

I joined because I wanted to learn to code and begin a new career journey with the skills I would gain from the course. After a lot of research I chose Le Wagon specifically because of its reputation, fantastic reviews from alumni, and it’s product-oriented approach, which empowers you to bring your ideas to life.

It was great to learn with a bunch of like-minded classmates, all from different backgrounds, and all ready to learn and have some fun along the way. I really enjoyed the buddy system, it’s good for getting to know the other students and working together through the challenges. If you need help they are there for you, and vice versa.
    If you get truly stuck, the TAs are the heroes waiting to help you through it, they work with you to get to the answer yourself, and can explain everything so well because they have all been in the same position as you in the past.

The final project weeks were a big challenge, using all the skills we learned in the previous weeks to build a website from scratch, but so rewarding working in our group to build an app we all believed in and worked hard for!
  • Batch 361
    Jessica DeWitt  User Photo
    Jessica DeWitt • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before joining Le Wagon, I was a Content Creator who was struggling to find jobs that would provide me residency in Europe. I took the Full Stack boot-camp to create a firm coding foundation and develop international relationships. I loved getting to know new people every day as I buddied up with people from all over the world and loved the feeling of being fully immersed in code both day and night. I could hardly believe that by the end of the boot-camp I was capable of making a fully-functional website that could be integrated with Fringe. Thank you Le Wagon for changing my life!
  • Bali Batch #349
    Matthijs  User Photo
    Matthijs • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Before I started Le Wagon, I was working my first IT-job. As a junior developer I was programming mainframes in the ancient language of COBOL. As anyone - familiar with the field of mainframes - knows: this is not the most dynamic working environment. So I wanted to change something. My first experience with coding however had been positive and I wanted to increase my knowledge about topics more relevant to the modern age. Hence my interest in Web Development. I started searching for courses and this let me to Le Wagon. And, if I could do this bootcamp anywhere, why not do it on the beautiful island of Bali?
    Going in as a somewhat experienced programmer, I had the slight fear the course might be too easy for me. It is targeted at beginners after all. Fortunately, however, this was not the case! Even for the topics I was knowledgeable about (like Object Oriented Programming and Relational Databases) I have been unable to finish all the optional exercises that where given us that day. By the way, these exercises are the core source of Le Wagons effectiveness. These well-crafted challenges integrate the topics learned that day, and the days before, flawlessly.
    Bali’s teachers are amazing, being both competent as well as great people in general. Being in a group of 30 fellow students proved a perfect base for exploring Bali in the weekend. Best of all, after finishing the bootcamp the journey is not over. Le Wagon provides a lot of resources to continue one’s coding journey after returning home. Right now, for instance, I’m working on my own personal online portfolio, exhibiting all the things I’ve learned in Bali.
    All in all, Le Wagon Bali Batch #349 has been a life changing experience that I would recommend to anyone!

• Bali 2020
    Aga  User Photo
    Aga • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Where to begin! Before I started the Le Wagon course I worked as a flight attendant travelling the world. I quit my job in late 2018 because I was feeling I needed a change, I didn’t know which path to take next but I had to do something different. I had no prior knowledge or experience with coding, although I did have an interest in learning the industry. In the year prior to this course, I had actually applied to study in Brisbane, although to my disappointment my visa didn’t allow me to study, so I thought I was stuck. After a few months I decided to start researching again and look into courses that were either online or in a different location. That’s where I came across a few different coding courses, all about 6-10 weeks, Le Wagon being in that mix. I didn’t know which to choose, I had no idea so I turned to the reviews which is why I’m writing this one now. Let me start by saying LeWagon completely exceeded any expectations I had going into this course and I could not recommend it enough to anyone expanding their current knowledge or looking for a career change. Before I signing up, I also looked at the course syllabus and to be honest, didn’t really know what it meant, I really had no prior knowledge going into this so I was going in a bit blinded. But after sending it to a couple friends I have in the industry, they assured me that it would be a good course if they delivered on what they had outlined.
    I chose the bootcamp in Bali, I’ve been to the island few times before I and loved it. Idea of living there for 2 months seemed great to me! The classroom is right in the center of the very popular town - Canggu, full of good restaurants, yoga schools and beach clubs.
    Right from the first day I felt extremely comfortable and welcomed, but let me tell you - the course is tough! It’s a lot of work and be ready to put the effort in because it is challenging. With that, I never felt overwhelmed or that they were moving too fast through topics. The teachers were without a doubt what made this whole course and experience worthwhile. There is no question in my mind that the teachers were anything but outstanding, as I mentioned before my expectations were completely exceeded and this was in large part down to them.
    I have to finish this review just with saying thank you. I honestly cannot recommenced this course enough to anyone considering it. After 9 weeks of hard work, a lot of fun, laughs, new friendships I am completely sure I made the right choice.
  • Raquel Graça  User Photo
    Raquel Graça • Full-stack web developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Although my friends always warned me I was the group's nerd, I started to realized that technology was my field one year ago when I begun to work closely with web projects, coordinating marketing strategies and helping to launch them with digital campaigns. As a journalist, specialized in digital marketing, I had worked for 10 years with a lot of content platforms and metrics, what made me interested about all innovations in the digital world. However, I couldn't understand what the developers were talking about when details of applications needed to be solved and if theirs deadline were fair enough or not. That said, I was also very upset with the environment of the company I was working, so I decided to turn my life around and quite it.

A friend of mine told me about Le Wagon coding bootcamp. I checked it out on Google and some raking websites, also about job opportunities for developers and the decision was made. As I had time, waiting for the next bootcamp start, I joined all free workshops and meetings at Le Wagon in Rio.

Then, in a blink, it was my first day of class and I faced a lot of configurations and commands on terminal, that looked like Matrix for me! Despite my desperate of changing my system to Linux I was loving everything. All the teachers and TAs were very kind and well prepared. My followed days were basically understanding very well all the lectures and feeling very dump during the exercises, but at the end of day, I was proud of my self. I was little by little, day by day, going to more complex concepts and exercises. Best part of it was building the first project, when you finally realized that you know a lot and you can make some very cool web applications with your knowledge. This is so powerful! Not only to work in one of the best careers nowadays but to build your own ideas, your projects!

If Le Wagon teaches everything you need to know to be a developer? I would say Le Wagon prepared me with all the tools I need to be a developer. No bootcamp can teach everything, every language that the market will ask for etc. But as important as Ruby, it was learning the basics concepts to be able to learn new languages later or improving my skills. There is so much to learn and for that, I also have to mention all the students of Le Wagon community. This is a very important benefit, specially during quarantine days! We are sharing references, doubts and motivating each other. Using Le Wagon fantastic platform, slack channels and webinars, I feel very engaged with this big code community.

At last, I can say I am very exciting to work in web development and with digital products. I really think we are facing a new way of work and a lot of companies were forced themselves to the digital transformation. That is very promising for new job opportunities, new projects, new behaviors and who knows a better society? My aspiration is to contribute to this goal with a group of passionate people. My final remark will be: I'm loving UBUNTU. Thanks, Le Wagon!
  • Boyan  User Photo
    Boyan • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I was a bit worried before starting Le Wagon that maybe coding wouldn’t be for me, or that I would find the workload too intense. However, almost immediately, I found myself engrossed in the daily lectures and exercises, so much so that it often felt like there weren’t enough hours in the day. I thought the buddy system was a great way to practice your skills as you tried to work out with your partner how to solve a problem - and of course, this is direct practice working on a team one day after the course.

By the end, I was super proud of what I had achieved, and of the skills I had learned - I don’t know if I can speak for others, but the course left me with enough skill to teach myself an entire framework on the side of all the coursework - the JavaScript framework for virtual reality on the web, A-Frame. And using my newly developed coding skills and this new framework, I worked with a group of 2 others to build our final project - a virtual reality museum that we named Muse VR, which you can check out here: https://www.musevr.art

In addition to coding, we learned a variety of other skills, including public speaking and idea pitching. The project I described above - Muse VR - was actually a project that I was encouraged to pitch by my peers and the lecturers - and I couldn’t be happier that I decided to pitch it.

There is so much to learn in coding, so many concepts and languages and frameworks, that it feels like the course isn’t enough, but what you manage to learn in the 9-weeks at Le Wagon is much more important than just a few languages, rather, you learn how to think like a programmer. The most vital skill as a programmer in my current position? Knowing how to use Google! (and Stack Overflow!) And Le Wagon does a good job at giving you practice with how to find the answers for yourself by either scouring the internet, or working it out with your peers. Of course, they also provide a really skilled team of teaching assistants - some of whom even recently graduated themselves from Le Wagon - who can help when you have searched the internet that little bit too long, just before you start pulling your hair out from not being able to find the answer yourself.

I literally could not be happier that I chose to do Le Wagon. For me personally, I feel like I have discovered the thing that I’ve always wanted to do. And I’m excited to see where that takes me!

• Nicoleta  User Photo
    Nicoleta • Project manager • Student Verified via GitHub
    After working a few years in human resourcing sectors, i figured out that's an old job and it makes me feel also old, so I decided to change this by Choosing le Wagon Lausanne. It was the best thing to do. In only 9 weeks I've learned to code, for me, that's amazing while I've had zero knowledge before. I can't say that it was easy, but if you are motivated enough, you can do it. For my luck, in the last week of boot camp I've had an interview with a company for a project manager job, and the very next day they called to announce me that I'll start a week later.
    Le Wagon is definitely the best thing that happened to me in the last 10 years!
    I really recommend this experience to everyone who wants to learn to code and I can't wait the Data Scientist courses in Lausanne!

• Graduate
    - 4/1/2020
    Tori   User Photo
    Tori • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Before Le Wagon I was an Engineer with no real coding experience. I decided to join Le Wagon so I could gain more technical knowledge, and have opportunities to apply to jobs as a developer. My experience with Le Wagon was great, the staff in Mexico City was amazing and definitely made my experience even better! Would definitely recommend Le Wagon to anyone!