Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Paris, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationAmsterdam, Shanghai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Singapore
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Rennes, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Dubai, Stockholm, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • 9 amazing weeks
    - 8/20/2020
    Inès Belghiti  User Photo
    Inès Belghiti • Verified via LinkedIn
     After my engineering studies, I fell in love with product management and became fascinated by what digital products can bring to people. I pursued a training in Paris, the Lion Product Track, to discover and learn how a product is created and developed. But I also wanted to gain hands-on experience by building real products from scratch and I wanted to expand my technical skills to web development. This is why I pursued le Wagon bootcamp in Montréal. The course was extraordinary for me both professionally and for the human experience. I was very much looking forward to the last three weeks, when we worked in teams to build a marketplace and a web app, and I was not disappointed: be aware, it is very challenging, but so exciting and fulfilling at the same time! The staff was very welcoming and knowledgable. We were so lucky to know that whatever question we could have, no matter how complex it is, we would get an answer. This training really gave me the keys to learn more frameworks, libraries, and languages afterwards, and it gave me the confidence to start my professional life as a freelancer in front-end development.

• fabien  User Photo
    fabien • agile coach • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Learning a computer language is not like learning a language, it’s more like learning to drive, you learn about one model of vehicle and then you move on to another. In the Wagon, you learn to drive well. Ruby on Rails works on the principle of conventions rather than configuration, which forces you to learn best practices. Tests are designed as soon as you start developing. You learn how to work as a team on the same product using GitHub.
    I now know the satisfaction of being able to build a web application myself, from design to deployment.  Le Wagon is oriented towards entrepreneurs and project holders, which creates a pragmatic and positive atmosphere: “let’s build something together”. It’s intense, comprehensive and creative.
  • Taylor  User Photo
    Taylor • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After obtaining my degree in psychology, I worked as a direct support professional at a day program for adults with developmental disabilities, and as a child care counselor in a group home for foster youth. After a few international holidays however, I had caught the travel bug and decided to teach English in South Korea. During my time in Korea, I realized that travel would always be an important aspect of my life. I started researching different ways to be a long-term traveler, and coding was the career option that caught my interest. I started trying to self-learn, but quickly realized I would benefit more from having instructors to help you through the more difficult concepts. So I started looking at different bootcamps when I stumbled upon LeWagon. After reading all of the amazing reviews, I had decided that after traveling a bit more, I would apply for LeWagon’s 9-week coding bootcamp.
    Once I completed my teaching contract in Korea, I decided to do a working holiday in Australia. I traveled a bit, started working in an outback pub, but unfortunately, COVID-19 hit, and everything came to a standstill. I had no idea how long the shutdown would be in place, so I figured I may as well take this time to do something productive, and decided to join LeWagon Bali remotely.

My experience with LeWagon has been nothing short of incredible. I was a bit nervous about the bootcamp being remote, but the LeWagon staff made the remote learning experience both smooth and enjoyable. In the mornings, we had lecture for about an hour and a half, and then we separated into virtual tables where we worked with a few other classmates on the challenges of the day. Teachers were always available to help out if we ever needed clarification or guidance, and they were always super helpful and patient throughout the learning process. In the evenings we had a “live-code” session, where the instructor had us students use what we learned to complete a final challenge of the day.
    In week 5, we had the opportunity to pitch an idea for a product that we would potentially build during our final project weeks. Although I was hesitant, after some encouragement from my classmates, I ended up pitching a product that tackles a very current and pressing issue in the United States that I feel quite strongly about. It ended up being selected as a final project, and my teammates and I excitedly got together and began brainstorming ideas on how to make the product as strong as possible.

In a short two weeks, I built with my team of 3 other amazing developers, “UpHold: Policing the Police.” We created a mapping and rating system for police encounters, in light of the recent events surrounding the murder of George Floyd, and the subsequent protests and exposure of police brutality in America. UpHold seeks to tackle this issue of police brutality, by holding those who are meant to protect us, accountable for their actions. The site is for people who have experienced police brutality themselves, have witnessed an act of police brutality, or anyone who wants to stay informed about police violence in their community. When users enter the site, they are immediately able to see which cities have new reports, and a few statistics on these cities. To help users stay informed on which areas of the US have higher or lower rates of police violence, users are able to view a heat map of the United States or their selected city. Users are also able to submit a report on an encounter they’ve had personally, or of an encounter that they’ve witnessed. These reports then get saved to that particular officer’s profile, and onto the heatmap. Users can then upvote a report they may find particularly important, in the hopes it gains more exposure, leading to the officer being held accountable for his or her actions.
    LeWagon truly was an amazing experience. Not only did I learn how to build a functioning website in 9 short weeks, but I’ve made amazing connections with others that will last a lifetime. The instructors are incredibly kind, patient, understanding, and are passionate about what they do. They go above and beyond to help you learn and succeed after the bootcamp. I highly recommend LeWagon to anyone considering learning how to code.
  • Stephanie Dinu  User Photo
    Stephanie Dinu • Computer Scientist • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    During my time with Le Wagon’s Batch #380 in Milan, Italy, I learned many valuable practical skills that would not only support me on my way to beginning my career in Computer Science and Web Development , but to also help me flourish in the diverse and international environment that is IT. Working on rigorous, yet engaging, tasks throughout the week with peers of different backgrounds, cultures, and life experiences was invigorating and introduced me to different ways of thinking, eventually making me a more focused, efficient, and patient programmer. I am excited to continue to learn and work with Le Wagon, and eventually become a Tutor myself and to try out their new Data Science course!
  • Bottois Hugo  User Photo
    Bottois Hugo • Student Verified via GitHub
    I had my first experiences in coding during my thesis in clinical life science. I performed statistical and bioinformatic analysis. Slowly but surely, I became more and more passionate about intersections of Healthcare, data and programming.

After my thesis, I attended a data science bootcamp (blent.ai) and got a position on a project aiming to develop tools for diagnostic assistance with machine learning and medical images.

I decided to join Le Wagon (Paris, part time program) because I still had no experience in web development and how to design a functional product. For my current work, I wanted to learn how to integrate our machine learning model in a web application so non-tech users could use it and better understand the solution we provide.

The part time program (6 months) I spent at Le Wagon was quite tough, but we had time to process information and to enjoy this adventure. All of this, in a friendly environment and community. I'm now more confident about what I can do to design solutions and to code with a team. And this is only the beginning.
  • Patricia  User Photo
    Patricia • Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     Some months ago, I was working as a lawyer in a big law firm. I was unhappy with my career, because I couldn't see any purpose in it anymore, just doing repetitive meaningless stuff. That was when I discovered Le Wagon. I felt like as if I just discovered a whole new world, because I never thought I could be a programmer, coming from another completely different area.
    I was always interested in technology but I had no idea how to code before Le Wagon. After only 3 months (half of the course), I learned enough to change jobs and started working as a programmer with Python, even though I didn't have any notion of Python before.
    I am glad I had the chance to learn so much and be part of this awesome community. It was truly a life-changing experience.
  • Grégoire  User Photo
    Grégoire • Financial Services Consultant • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    One year ago, after 4 years in the financial services industry, I decided to join Le Wagon Paris, within their first Part Time program.
    My main motivation for joining Le Wagon was to develop hard skills which could both help me in my current job, and enable me to be more employable for any future opportunity.
    The 6 months I spent at Le Wagon were definitely tough, but even more a good experience.
    I hadn’t had such an important intellectual challenge for years, and by chance, at Le Wagon, we are well supported to reach the targeted level, and by the end, to develop a web app (almost) ready-to-use.
    Since I left, in February, I didn’t code a lot, but I use other skills gained during the Part Time program, such as UX design, for my current job as a financial services consultant.
  • Claire  User Photo
    Claire • Fullstack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    It was way more challenging than I expected, but  learning as part of a group and with teachers available almost 24/7 helps a lot in this journey where you otherwise would be on the verge of giving up a lot of times.
    I didn't think I could learn so much in such a short period of time. I'm not going go lie, it requires tons of hours of work, but it's really worth the time and money invested if you're willing to commit yourself fully to it. Plus, you already have a Github portfolio at the end of the bootcamp.
    I'd recommend it if you're sure you like coding enough to "suffer" to learn it. If the answer is yes, this bootcamp is truly great and you'll be amazed at what you're capable of doing at the end of it.
  • Great courses
    - 8/3/2020
    Vorachith  User Photo
    Vorachith • Student Verified via GitHub
     Amazing teachers very attentive. You come for a bootcamp but you will find more than what you asked. Sure, the bootcamp will get you the tech skills you need in a fraction of the time. So you will build strong foundations for learning how to code. Moreover, Teacher’s Assistant share their post bootcamp experiences, it's definitively worth your time and your money.
  • Quentin DELEGLISE  User Photo
    Quentin DELEGLISE • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Boarding for the Paris’s Wagon batch #291 was an amazing experience !

Hang on because the program is intensive : 9 weeks to take up the challenge.

Teachers are extremely competent, helpful and available. Everything is optimized to encourage and facilitate learning (the setup of the machines, the format of the courses, the optional exercises, the different projects, the atmosphere, the assistance…)

The Wagon allowed me to understand and acquire all the necessary tools to work in the world of tech.

The little + of the Wagon ? : his community and the good spirit that reigns there.

The meetup between alumni, teacher and entrepreneurs are extremely rich in teaching.

As you will understood, I can only encourage you to embark on this wonderful adventure and to come out grown up of this training.

Quentin DELEGLISE
  • Solène Duprat  User Photo
    Solène Duprat • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    It was a really amazing, life changing experience, and I don't regret it at all! I am really glad I decided to join. The teachers are great, the content is really good, and I get access to the content for the rest of my life so I can review it whenever I want!
  • Alexandra  User Photo
    Alexandra • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After a few years as a Product Owner I felt the need to understand the technical issues I was facing every day. I was challenging developers and agencies all the time, not knowing exactly what they were doing.
    I also wanted to take a turn and evolve in my career but I didn't really know what to do.
    So I decided to attend Le Wagon and quickly realized that I had made the best decision! I learned SO many things beyond just code in a super friendly atmosphere where no one is left behind thanks to passionate teachers. I met a lot of very nice people from various backgrounds, which is also the strength of the program.
    Being part of Le Wagon community and network is a real strength and helped many alumni so far.
    I can only recommend Le Wagon bootcamp as it really exceeded my expectations on all levels.