Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Chengdu, Cologne, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Oslo, Paris, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, St. Louis, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 43 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.) and more than 10,000 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationSingapore, Amsterdam, Dubai, Stockholm, Nice, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Lausanne, Shanghai, Santiago
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationSingapore, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Shanghai, Santiago
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Singapore, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Dubai, Stockholm, Nice, Cologne, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, St. Louis
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, St. Louis
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Sarah  User Photo
    Sarah • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I did Le Wagon Web Development (9 weeks, full time) Bootcamp in 2020. I’m a business graduate, but I always wanted to learn coding, and I tried on my own for a year. It was really difficult since I didn’t really know where to start. I had attended Le Wagon workshops in the past and I have read the amazing reviews online. After doing a lot of research, I finally decided to attend the bootcamp during the pandemic. This was definitely one of the best decisions of my life.

Before starting, you need to do a full prep-work, it includes a course about: Ruby, HTML, CSS, JavaScript and some web preparations. The bootcamp is definitely super intense and immersive. You have to be fully committed. There’s a lecture in the morning, and then you work on challenge all day with an assigned buddy. It makes it really straight-forward, and you start coding on the very first day. At the end of the 9 weeks, you will be able to build a marketplace from scratch, it seems impossible but with Le Wagon resources, it is.

The teachers and the full team are amazing, they all did the bootcamp, so they know exactly what you need. They are all passionate and truly dedicated to Le Wagon’s mission. They are always available if you need anything and they always go beyond your need.

The program is also fully structured, you have access to so many resources, you won’t need anything else. Everything is there. You also have access to all the alumni’s, it’s a dedicated community that is also available, even after you graduate.

Before joining Le Wagon, I used to read the reviews and I thought maybe they were a little bit exaggerated, but they are not. I truly recommend Le Wagon to anyone wanting to develop new skills, change careers or be able to build a product on their own.
  • Camilla  User Photo
    Camilla • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I decided to get myself into programming and someone I know strongly recommended me to do the bootcamp at Le Wagon. Before starting the bootcamp there is a prep work including intro to coding, videos explaining important concepts and short quizzes related to what you've learned. The goal of doing this prep work is to see if you liked it and you're ready to enroll to classes. So, I did the bootcamp during the pandemic, thinking it would make things harder, but it was the opposite. The staff adapted really quickly to those changes and we had all the tools needed. The journey itself was intensive, but worth it. A lot of new concepts to learn everyday and challenges to complete. The teachers and TAs were very helpful when I had questions. The bootcamp also made me learn how to search for my answers on the Internet from trusted sources, because knowing how to search for correct answers is the key of being a good developer. Overall, I was very satisfied with my experience at Le Wagon. The final project was really fun.
  • Web Development
    - 2/12/2021
    I did Le Wagon Web Development (9 weeks, full time) Bootcamp in 2020. Prior to Le Wagon, I was at a fast-growing software company that got acquired by a large corporate tech company. I knew it was a great opportunity, but I was in sales and I wanted to improve my technical skills.
    I left to pursue my dream, and then the Global Pandemic hit!  I had many opportunities to pursue both employment and learning. After much research, I signed up for Le Wagon! There are many learning vehicles out there, but I did choose Le Wagon........why?

They are an experienced team, they have an expansive curriculum, and are on top of all the newest technologies pertinent to the market today. But.....that is not why, it was because of the people, the detail to attention and care individually and the way they teach and stretch and support you to be your best. Their techniques and support coupled with care and investment in who you are - the soft skills that matter to build confidence and become a part of their family of excellence
    I learned so much of the fundamentals of coding and in a team-based way/culture that challenged and rewarded me.  I now have many opportunities, and a vibrant network and feel fueled for the next step in my career!
    Thank you Le Wagon!
  • Miron  User Photo
    Miron • Student • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    My Le Wagon experience was amazing! I did the course in Stockholm between my second and final year of university for a Business Bachelor.
    During my studies, I realized that only studying business does not fulfill my interests and abilities. I joined the boot-camp to get insights into coding and was surprised that it went far beyond that. I discovered my passion for developing, especially during the first weeks, solving backend challenges. After the Le Wagon, I got a working student job where I could work 50% of my working time on business and 50% on developer tasks. Now I am planning on doing a Master's degree in Business Analytics,  further intensifying my programming skills and learning how to apply them in a business context.

• Arron Ritchie  User Photo
    Arron Ritchie • Data Scientist • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    When starting the course, I wasn't really sure what to expect from the course as I was new to the Data Science world. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and clear logical progression of the curriculum.

Le Wagons preparation to have subject matter experts that were currently working in their field professionally as the course moved forward to give industry advice and insights while teaching each module really helped to lock in the relevance and application of what we were learning.

The whole Le Wagon team was keen, enthusiastic, driven and passionate about their subjects which in turn help to invigorate myself and I believe my fellow classmates. The really shone through more during the final project stages when they were just as interested and invested in making sure the projects worked to their full potential as much as the students working on the projects themselves.

After the course Le Wagon provides comprehensive advice on preparing your resume, LinkedIn, GitHub and any other relevant professional portfolio sites/resources. Along side this their connections in the hiring market in Tokyo proved extremely useful allowing me to find a great data science job through their recommendations within 2 and a half weeks!

Overall, I highly recommend Le Wagon, you can get a huge amount out of this course as long as you're willing to put the effort in to maximise the potential of this well constructed course.
  • Alain  User Photo
    Alain • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Coming from a finance background I took the leap to add coding to my skillsets. After careful research I ended up enrolling in the Le Wagon remote bootcamp. I could not be more satisfied with the journey. The resources, structure and incredible teachers and staff  are top notch. The access and support even in a remote setting were seemless. When we completed our bootcamp and projects, I couldn't believe the person that completed the course was the same as the one starting it. Highly recommend !
  • Bouchra K.  User Photo
    Bouchra K. • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had the best experience at Le Wagon Dubai! During a tough period in my life, I wanted to get back in the real world by learning web development on my free time I was so impressed by the methodology and how effectively I learnt from zero to building apps in 2 months. Charlotte is an amazing driver, always making sure everyone is happy and included in the batch. Rayan is an excellent teacher, best in his field and super patient, I learnt a lot of applicable knowledge from him! Tarig is amazingly charismatic and will make any complicated concept super easy and visual to understand. If you're looking for the best, fastest and most efficient way to learn web dev, this is the best place in Dubai!!! Cheers and thank you so much to Le Wagon Dubai team <3
  • Raphaëlle Richard de Latour  User Photo
    Raphaëlle Richard de Latour • Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    In 2019, I was lost. I didn't like my job anymore, I didn't earn enough money, and I didn't see any prospects anymore. I was a social science editor, which was satisfying for my love of books but not for my work environment.
    I decided to change my career to be able to work in any country. But I discovered much more! The Wagon brought me know-how, a community, a profession, career opportunities, and so much more!
    I loved my first few weeks, learning the backend with Ruby, even if I sometimes felt like I was the only one who was enthusiastic about that part. It's hard, but it's worth it! Then the frontend, well, it was great. The last three weeks focus on projects: we did two incredible apps from scratch. It was a great experience to design and build these apps. The system helps us to progress and learn quickly. What I liked is the buddy system: you work with another student every day. It teaches you to work in a group, with very different people.
    I found a job two months after finishing the Bootcamp: first a 3-month apprenticeship, and then I got hired on a permanent contract.
    I recommend signing in LeWagon Bootcamp if you want to change your career quickly. Don't forget: it requires a lot of energy and willpower.
  • Joao  User Photo
    Joao • Backend Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Just a few months ago I was working as a cabin crew for Emirates Airlines in Dubai. Then COVID came and the company decided to make me and a some other colleagues redundant, and I thought I could use that “push” to change my career and my life, and I am glad I did took action on that feeling.
    I signed up to Le Wagon Web Development Bootcamp in Stockholm, and I can say that is the best decision I took throughout all of 2020; it literally changed my life.I learned so much about coding and made so many good friends.
    The part I loved that most was the sense of team spirit that was formed around the whole class AND the teachers. It was amazing how after only a few days we were all so comfortable with each other, always ready to help each other.
    Also, the TA support was truly amazing every step of the way (big shout out to Yaniv Matalon), he was the most awesome teacher we had. Something else that I truly enjoyed was the daily meditation sessions towards the end of each day done by Eva, it really helped me recharge my mind after a full day of coding, so much so that I continued to do it after the bootcamp; or the live code at the end of every Friday while enjoying a nice cold beer, courtesy of Yves… that was super cool.
    I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone that made it possible  For this and so many other reasons I highly recommend Le Wagon if you are thinking of changing your life, it certainly did change mine. After all, I got a job as a junior developer 2 weeks after the bootcamp thanks to everything I learned with these guys.
  • Har  User Photo
    Har • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     Prior to Le Wagon I had been studying Law and was getting ready to pursue that as a career. I had a sudden change of heart after some realizations and decided to pursue programming instead. The reviews for Le Wagon looked amazing and so that was where I decided to enroll in December 2020. I do not regret my decision at all! The staff were all incredibly helpful and knowledgeable and despite covid restrictions everything ran very smoothly. The whole program takes you right from a very beginner level right up to being ready to apply and start your career as a developer! The final project you do is great, it really encourages you to take control yourself while still having support when you truly get stuck. The project is also great as it gives you a real insight into what its like working as a developer and collaborating with your team. 10/10 would recommend kick starting your career with Le Wagon!
  • Henry Hall  User Photo
    Henry Hall • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before Le Wagon I was a graduate engineer, looking to boost my skill set whilst searching for a job. I decided the Le wagon data science bootcamp would be a great way to do this and this proved to be one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! I couldn’t recommend the course enough, the staff/ teachers were incredible, curriculum expertly planned and the general environment inviting and warm. We were pushed to the limits of our abilities and put in a great position to start building our own projects, in my case using the latest tech in deep learning language processing to build an environmentally focused sentiment detection platform, something I couldn’t have dreamed of doing before the course began.
  • Alexandre Zagame  User Photo
    Alexandre Zagame • Consultant Web Developer • Verified via LinkedIn
    I decided to learn to code after several years working in sales and business development. I chose le Wagon because of their applied methodology and their focus on teaching people without any prior coding knowledge as well as their well earned reputation within the industry.

I joined the first class of the Stockholm campus and during 9 weeks I immersed myself into the world of web development. Not only did I learn coding but also how to work in a team with profiles so different from mine. I am very happy to have had teachers from all over the world who had either completed the bootcamp themselves, or were long-time industry professionals. This was very encouraging for my future.

If you are thinking about joining a coding bootcamp know that it will be the best decision you will make. Being able to achieve so much in so little time and learn a whole new scope of hard skills is incredible. If you are on that decision cross-road, keep in mind that joining a bootcamp is not the easy road to take. Give it your full commitment, set the right expectations from the beginning and never give up. You won’t regret it.