Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationDubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Noah Thorne  User Photo
    Noah Thorne • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before attending Le Wagon, I was trying my best to learn how to program on my own. I was following courses on Codecademy, Coursera etc. for about 6 months prior to the start of Le Wagon. Those online self-paced educational programs are great, but we covered almost all of what I had studied up until that point in just the first week of Le Wagon. It was a challenge, but you learn quickly and there are always people there to support you and help you through when you are struggling. Going into the bootcamp, I was a bit nervous about the pressure of a strict curriculum and tough challenges, but the atmosphere and friendly social environment upon starting the bootcamp put those fears immediately to rest. The way the bootcamp is structured is perfect for maintaining focus for the students and creating a collaborative feel to the work itself. I had so much fun just learning alongside my classmates and under the instruction of great teachers that the 9 weeks of the bootcamp just seemed to fly by.

My only criticism of the curriculum itself, is that I thought more sections of the bootcamp could have been extended to allow some breathing room to absorb more the information. Specifically, I felt that the amount of time spent on JavaScript was a bit short. JavaScript is such a vital language to be comfortable with in web development but I didn't feel like we really dove into it enough for me to feel confident in my ability with it after graduating. Additionally, I felt as if we didn't have enough time to put into practice some of the more advanced Rails topics that we learned about during the final weeks of the bootcamp. These criticisms however, are minor gripes in what I found to be overall one of the best learning experiences I've ever had.

After the bootcamp, I spent about 3-4 months looking for a job in Tokyo as a software engineer. As a resident of Tokyo already, I had a bit more flexibility when looking for a job than those who were on a tourist visa. However, this was still the hardest part of the career shift. There were many discouraging moments and even times where I wouldn't hear anything from the interviews I had and potential employers that I reached out to. Despite the difficulty, I received tons of advice and assistance from members of the staff at Le Wagon. They really seem invested in the students even after they graduate, and for good reason. The help I received from Le Wagon is really what encouraged me through my job hunting and it helped me to remain proactive. I can now happily say that I have a job at a Tokyo tech startup as a software engineer and that the investment in Le Wagon was well worth it.

• Juan Carlos Banos Mafud  User Photo
    Juan Carlos Banos Mafud • Masters Degree Candidate at University of Pennsylvania • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Great bootcamp. I was a little skeptical about doing Le Wagon because I already had quite a bit of technical experience before enrolling. However, the bootcamp surpassed my expectations. It accommodates to your level and everyone has something new to learn. So even though I had a coding background, it was still a very intense learning experience. The staff was amazing. They are all super knowledgeable in Web Development and are very kind.  I have to say that the best part of the bootcamp were the other students. I met very interesting people and made friendships that will last a lifetime. The bootcamp inspired me to quit my consulting career and pursue a master's degree in CS. It is definitely a experience I recommend to everyone!
  • Rutuja Deshkar  User Photo
    Rutuja Deshkar • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I attended the 9 week Full-stack course web development course at LeWagon, Berlin. Before joining LeWagon I was a Mainframe developer and wanted to switch to web development.  I went through LeWagon's curriculum and found it was the most relevant out there. The course gets intensive right from Day 1. You get to learn lots of fundamental concepts in a very short time. Their way of teaching structure is the key -  you get to learn from your TAs, teachers as well as your buddies.

The real fun started half way when we were asked to pitch an idea for the final project to be built in last 2 weeks of the course. The final project weeks were the most hectic times, but they were amazing in terms of learning.  While building the product we could put everything that we learned into practice, and be creative. Even after you leave LeWagon you will still be a part of the bigger LeWagon family which has its own benefits.

I feel I am better equipped in the developer job market as LeWagon gave me a fair shot at web development jobs. It is surely a long term investment. I cherish to be a part of the LeWagon community, who are always ready to help you out when you're stuck or need some guidance. I highly recommend LeWagon if you wish to learn coding.
  • Abby Hudson  User Photo
    Abby Hudson • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Le Wagon is a great place to learn to code, you will be amazed at how much you can learn within 9 weeks at the bootcamp. The course covers all the fundamentals you need in order to start a career in web development and by the end you will be able to build a fully functional website.

The thing that makes Le Wagon so special is the community atmosphere. You work with buddies every day so that you learn from fellow students, and there are always TAs and teachers available to answer questions. The teachers genuinely care about your personal development and make sure that you stay on track throughout the bootcamp. On top of this, there are community events organized so that you also have fun too.

I have no regrets about choosing Le Wagon as the place to learn to code.
  • Olivier Girardot  User Photo
    Olivier Girardot • Junior Fullstack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    When I joined Lewagon, I was at a point in my carrer where I was looking for a major change. I had been working as a freelance music composer and a sound designer for over 10 years, and as much as I loved this field, I was looking for more financial stability, which is hard to find in the music Industry.
    I got interested in coding a bit by accident. I always new I liked maths and solving problems, so when I approached coding I got hooked right away.
    Nevertheless, I was overwhelmed with the number of languages available or the numerous concepts I had to grasp as a web developer, and I didn't really know where to start. I needed some guidance.
    I looked up for schools and bootcamps, and Lewagon quickly stood out as the obvious choice! And after 2 crazy months of intensive learning, I was not disappointed!

I have learned so much! Coding languages such as Ruby or Javascript, Frontend languages like HTML or CSS. Handling databases with SQL or Active Records. I have learned using Frameworks like Rails and plenty more concepts like APIs, DOM events, online payment systems, UI and UX designs and so much more.
    But that was not all. Lewagon also teaches you to work in teams, manage projects, plan projects, set deadlines and even more unexpectedly, to present your project in front of a crowd (for those who wish to)! I did all that, and I had to surpass myself, but it was so worth it.

The atmosphere they manage to create, as much among students as with the teachers, is simply amazing. A buddy system that resets every day makes you work with team mates of different levels. Your buddies can either help you when you are in difficulty, or you can test your knowledge by explaining the concepts you have learned to those lagging behind. This a great way not only to improve your skills, but to bond with other students. And every Friday, there is a get together organized, where you get to relax around a drink and hang out, and sometimes there is even a karaoke, or a movie night organized.

After 2 months of immersive and intensive code learning in this amazing community, I miss the atmosphere, the daily challenges, and the people, both students and teachers. But something wonderful, is that you get to be part of the Lewagon community forever :)
  • Gurpriya  User Photo
    Gurpriya • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Joining Le Wagon was one of the best career related decisions I have made. What I loved the most about Le Wagon was the focus on hands on coding from day 1 with a combination of buddies to pair program with and really supportive teachers. Problem solving in each class and then seeing the outcome from your work was really satisfying. In 6-months I a gained a new skill and also became part of an amazing community. I would highly recommend the part-time programme!
  • Stefan  User Photo
    Stefan • Junior Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    When I started the bootcamp at LeWagon, I had a very nebulous image of topics like coding languages in general, datatypes, variables and methods, flow, conditions, OOP, databases, frameworks... I just did't know where to start. LeWagon was kind of enlightening for me, every day my brain was broken down into its individual parts and then reassembled. Yes, it was overwhelming and hard, yes, I definitely reached my limits. But that was, what I was looking for. It's a bootcamp!
    The 9-week fulltime-course ist really compressed, because there is a lot to know, and to be honest, you have to know that this is only the beginning. Everyone who says, you know everything you need to know after taking part in a coding-bootcamp, is a liar.
    But it's really, really good structured, lectures are available online to recap, you have daily changing buddy everyday (one of the other students), which helps to learn by explaining to others, you can always ask your more or less stupid questions to the teachers and TAs. And just everyone of the stuff and also students in my batch was so nice and helpful. And after that 9 weeks, you have coded your first web app!
    Not to forget, beside the emotional rollercoster that you have to deal with, it's a lot of fun!
    So if you're thinking about taking part in the next batch, just do it (and don't forget your daily flashcards!)
  • Career Change
    - 5/2/2020
    Verena  User Photo
    Verena • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was working as Online Marketing Manager specialized on Paid Social Media and Lead Gen. It was my first real job after my graduation and at the beginning I was quite challenged and had a great team. I was kind of an all-rounder regarding creative and technical tasks as well as analytics  and  business strategies and I was able to step up the career ladder.

Working was fun. But after 2,5 years I realized it's not challenging anymore and the career steps I could take in that field are limited. I was never fancied by business administration and that part was taking too much of my responsibilities. I've decided to push my technical and creative skills to the next level and do the coding bootcamp at Le Wagon in Berlin.

Looking back I couldn't be more happy about this decision! Going back to study was tough but also I welcomed the challenge a lot after being bored in my job. Le Wagon was the perfect choice for me. I had no clue about coding. The curriculum sounded like Chinese to me, but I trusted my developer friends who told me it's a very good mixture for getting started and it's covering all the basics you need at the beginning.

If you are searching for a bootcamp with wonderful, fun and amazingly patient teachers and teaching assistance, great professional in-person lectures, a fantastic learning platform, an huge and valuable alumni network, and an extreme but wonderful 3-month experience I strongly recommend the Le Wagon bootcamp in Berlin! The whole program is very professional, well structured and though through and definitely worth the time and money.
  • James Scouller  User Photo
    James Scouller • Student Verified via GitHub
    I joined the Le Wagon full-stack web development course in Montreal for winter 2020 (batch #367). Prior to coming to Le Wagon, I had been working as an environmental engineer in New Zealand and took an extended leave of absence to come and do the course. I chose to do an intensive coding boot-camp because I’d had some prior exposure to coding through my studies and my work. I had noticed I enjoyed it more than the other aspects of the job, and knew it was time to begin shifting my career path. The full-stack course Le Wagon offers gave me the push I needed to finally sit down and learn as much about coding as I could.

The course is fast-paced and intense. You start each day (Monday-Friday) at 8:30 AM with an hour and a half lecture that presents you with a lot of new content. The rest of each day up until 6:00 PM (aside from a short lunch-break, and a one-hour yoga session on Wednesdays) is spent doing coding challenges in pairs. The Le Wagon lecturers and teaching assistants are all very knowledgeable and are available throughout the day to help you when you get stuck. In the evening when you are at home, you will have a set of simple flashcards to work through to help you reinforce the core concepts covered each day.

Le Wagon teaches you the value of working with a buddy/team, as you never really learn as well as when you are asked to explain it to someone else. The course continued as described above for the first 7 weeks and then shifted to groups of 3-4 for the final 2 project-focused weeks. During this time we worked as a team on a project of our own design, which we were required to build from scratch and present on the final day of the course. In my case, we built Green Thumb – a web application that helps keen vegetable growers manage planting, irrigation and keeping an eye on the weather for their home garden. During this period you learn an awful lot about bringing ideas to life, collaborating on gitHub, and of course good communication and conflict resolution skills that are an essential part of working in a team.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Le Wagon and can’t recommend them highly enough if you are looking to learn how to code, or even just to improve on your existing coding skills and get some exposure to the kind of tools developers are using everyday. The course material is constantly updated so it’s always highly relevant, and best of all you have access to everything once the boot-camp is over. All the lecturers are great about coming back to you with answers later if you come up with questions they can’t answer on the spot (let’s face it – there is more out there than any one person can ever be expected to know!). Outside of work hours Le Wagon is also great at organising networking events, with weekly evening talks given by entrepreneurs and developers about the local technology community. There are also drinks together at Le Wagon every Friday night and plenty of opportunities to get together with others from your batch for some fun activities on the weekends.

Overall, Le Wagon is one of the best learning experiences I’ve ever had and I am so glad I decided join. Thank you so much to all the Le Wagon staff who made me feel so welcome in Montreal and made my time at the school such a positive experience. Don’t hesitate, take the plunge and start the coding career you always wanted today!
  • Miroslav  User Photo
    Miroslav • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    If I look back at 2019 and review the decisions I took, I could definitely rank the one, that brought me to Le Wagon, as one of the best I have ever made.

There are so many online resources, which can help you develop your coding skills but no matter how good the course is, there is always something missing - guidance, proper structure or simply someone, you can rely on, when facing all the difficulties along your coding journey, someone, who can give you the missing drive, when things are not going the way you imagined at first place. The guys from Le Wagon managed to ace all those aspects, which made the whole experience unforgettable.

The program is intense and actually this is how it is supposed to be, in order to get the best of the bootcamp and strive for a successful career in the tech industry. The journey was quite challenging for me but it was worth every minute - especially seeing the final product developed by our project team on the Demo Day.

Now couple of months later, remembering the time spent there, I am glad making this step as it brought me new skills and introduced me to great people - all part of a supportive Alumni community, where you can share your questions and ideas (not only during but also after the bootcamp is over).
    - 5/1/2020
    Nicolas  User Photo
    Nicolas • Verified via LinkedIn
    I did le Wagon in Bali batch #273.

Everything was super well organized ! In 9 weeks I learnt so much thanks to the teachers that did their best to help everybody.

At the end of the bootcamp, I found a job thanks to Le Wagon ! It really boost my career !

Also life was very good during the bootcamp. Events was organized during the weekend and the evening. That permits everybody to know very well each other at the end of the 9 weeks.

• Denise  User Photo
    Denise • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before I started the bootcamp I was working in an online marketing agency. I started the bootcamp because I was always interested in coding & also wanted to be independent from our IT department. So I quit my job.

To be honest I was really scared if this was the right decision and I always imagined myself struggling so hard that I need to go back to my old job.

But in the end it was the best decision & I had  an amazing time at Le Wagon Berlin. I learned so much in these 9 intensive weeks and got so much help from all the teachers and staff from Le Wagon. Next to that it was also a great experience because of all the people I got to know. It really felt like a second home in the end and actually I was super sad to leave this place after these great weeks.

But the good thing about Le Wagon is, that you are still in this big community. So after the bootcamp you get a lot of help and information from more than 7.000 graduates from all over the world.

So all I can say is thank you to Le Wagon and all the teachers for this great time!

And to everyone who is still unsure about doing the bootcamp or not: DO IT ☺️💪🏻