Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Paris, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationAmsterdam, Dubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Shanghai, Santiago
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Rennes, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Dubai, Stockholm, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy

• Julien Ergan  User Photo
    Julien Ergan • Junior Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The Le Wagon Tokyo bootcamp literally helped me to change my life. Four months after graduating from the bootcamp, I landed my dream job: my first junior software developer position in a very talented team of software engineers and computer scientists in a very creative startup in Shibuya, Tokyo. I had no prior working experience in Japan nor degree from a Japanese University.

The team at Le Wagon Tokyo is absolutely fantastic: Sylvain (the Le Wagon Tokyo founder), the teachers Douglas, Yann and Trouni and Sasha (parternships and events). The teachers are genuinely passionate about teaching you how to code, to share their knowledge and very importantly to teach you how to gain the developer mindset and habits of "learning by doing" and "trail and error". They were super available and enthusiasts to answer all my questions before, during and after the bootcamp. The support after the bootcamp (during the job hunt phase) was brilliant as well.

The content and structure of the curriculum is very well thought, comprehensive and continuously updated.

At Le Wagon Tokyo I feel that I have learned more than coding, I learned to become a developer. By this I mean that I have not only learned the fundamentals of coding but more importantly how to code in order to build stuff (websites or web applications) that users actually want to use! Personally this new approach (i.e. "learning by building stuff" ) has been a massive mindset shift. And it is simply the best way to learn how to code and to become a good developer. And I felt that I was taught this mindset from day 1 at Le Wagon.

The last 3 weeks of the bootcamp are project weeks with other students. During these weeks I have learned how to work within a team of developers, i.e. how to communicate my ideas and how to use GitHub to share code. I believe that was another excellent preparation to help me land my first developer role.

Another amazing point for me (and which is maybe less often mentioned) is the Slack of Le Wagon. From the day you join the bootcamp, you become part of the Le Wagon Slack and have a lifetime access to it! You gain access to a community of more than 9,000 alumni (at the time of writing this review) and teachers all over the world. In addition to Google and Stack Overflow it is an amazing network and resource to find help as a junior developer, to learn new things and to connect with other like minded people and to find a job if you move to another country.

Overall, I felt that Le Wagon Tokyo bootcamp and team have provided me with all the environment, tools, quality of teaching and support I needed to learn effectively to succeed and land my first job as a developer.

Thank you so much Sylvain, Doug, Yann, Trouni and Sasha for helping to change my life, you are real stars!
  • marco checchi  User Photo
    marco checchi • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was in marketing, I studied management and innovation, but I had seen web developers work at my companied and I always envied their job and their freedom.
    A friend of mine recommended le wagon milan, where the organizer is very friendly and entrepeneurial and the course is really good.

I quit my job and went for it.. Just two months after I'm about to launch a mobile app and I got an amazing job offer as a freelance.
    It really opened my mind and I had an amazing time with the students, the teachers and the organize, who now are friends to me.
    I loved it!
  • Erika  User Photo
    Erika • Front-end Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     I did Le Wagon’s Full-stack Web Development bootcamp in Montreal (batch #438). Before deciding to change careers I had worked in accounting for 8 years. I joined the bootcamp to solidify the basics of front-end I learned prior to the course, to learn more about back-end and get a more product oriented perspective on web development. It is a bootcamp that really cares about delivering excellent quality, we had plenty of support when we needed (superb student/teacher ratio) and their course material is really well structured.
    All in all, I had a great experience! I found full-time employment 3 months after completing the course (during a pandemic),  so it was time absolutely well spent!
  • Web Dev Bootcamp
    - 1/14/2021
    Renaud AF  User Photo
    Renaud AF • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Before joining Le Wagon Montreal bootcamp (batch 482), I was working as a consultant in process improvement in France. When I came back to Montreal, I was looking for a new challenge and I learned about Le Wagon on the internet. I decided to join the program because I wanted to learn more about web development and I thought it would be a great complement to my bachelor in IT and Finance. From the beginning to the end, I LOVED my experience. The teachers and teacher assistants were incredible and the curriculum was very well structured. I came in with minimal knowledge about programming and before the end; I was able to fully develop a web app. Don't expect to know everything about coding when you are done with the bootcamp, but you will have the skills set to learn a lot more by yourself! Joining Le Wagon is not only joining a bootcamp, it's joining a family! You have access to a lot of knowledge and you can join any alumni, teacher or TA after you are done if you have any questions. Moreover, I strongly recommend doing the career week after the bootcamp, you learn a lot about the to-dos and to-don't, they connect you with different companies to learn more about the job market and I was able to land an internship with one of the companies! I would 100% recommend Le Wagon, it's an amazing experience!

• Sadegh Houshyar  User Photo
    Sadegh Houshyar • Data analyst • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Thanks to Le Wagon, my dream to become a data scientist has come true. I attended Le Wagon Montreal Data Science and Machine Learning course (batch 514) in October of 2020. before Le Wagon I started my self study plan but I was struggling in finding best learning path, there were a lot of online courses and resources and I could not trust them. Time is money and I did not like to do reworking or wasting time. Le Wagon was recognized for its coding bootcamp in Montreal and when I realized the data science bootcamp had been launched, I decided to register and start my new journey. They covered a lot of subjects in the field of data science. I had never learnt such amount of skills in such a short period of time before. It was beyond my exceptions and I would highly recommend this course to anyone who has a passion for learning data science.
  • Great choice!
    Karo  User Photo
    Karo • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    During the first lockdown in March, I started to do some free online coding courses. I realised that I could do it professionally!
    I did my research and picked Le Wagon as they had great reviews and the curriculum was really good too (I consulted that with my friends who work as programmers).
    I was in batch 474, started in October 2020, finished in December. It was intense time (I choose the full-time option), but surprisingly I never felt too overwhelmed and at the end of the course I was amazed to see how much I learned in just 2 months. I remember being impressed hearing that some of our teachers and TAs finished the same bootcamp only few months before us and they had a great knowledge and were extremely helpful.
    Most of the people in our batch had nothing to do with coding before the bootcamp and by the end we were able to create some really cool web apps!
  • Experience Geniale
    Huy Vu Nguyen  User Photo
    Huy Vu Nguyen • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Je recommande le bootcamp du Wagon à 100%. En 9 semaines on arrive à acquérir des bases très solides en développement web. Les profs sont investis, ils nous challengent énormément mais sont toujours à l'écoute en cas de besoin. La présence des anciens étudiants en tant que profs assistants est vraiment un plus. Merci à toute l'équipe, ce fut une expérience humaine assez dingue. Si vous hésitez encore, allez sur place parler avec des étudiants, vous allez être surpris de la motivation et la bonne humeur qui règne :)
  • Web Dev Bootcamp
    Kurt  User Photo
    Kurt • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Before joining Le Wagon I was working in sales and was keen to make the  switch to become a developer. Le Wagon made the process vey smooth for me, from the interview to the prep work and set up. I joined a hybrid batch which was cool and despite some people not being able to be onsite we still all had the same experience due to the high engagement and activities we done which was great! One of the main reasons I chose Le Wagon was that it was a product focused bootcamp and I got to pitch an idea and build it from scratch which is truly a great skill to be able to have in your locker! The TA’s we had were amazing and very supportive and even after the course  have stayed in touch and the careers support team is great also
  • Nima  User Photo
    Nima • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The learning experience at Le Wagon is unique and valuable in many different ways. Having graduated from the bootcamp in Dubai (we were the first batch in the city), now I possess many of the important skills I could have never gained by learning on my own.

The learning platform is a just fantastic and with the teachers' support added, you will never feel stuck with something and learning is just guaranteed provided you stay motivated and are interested in the learning material. The learning platform will be available to the student after finishing the bootcamp and unfinished problems can be worked on. For each lesson there is also a recorded lecture that can be watched an unlimited number of time plus well-crafted slides which summarize the lesson. Therefore learning never stops after joining Le Wagon.

I had some significant self-training in programming prior to joining Le Wagon but there was no shortage of new things for me to learn everyday. The program is designed in a way that every motivated person with every level of prior experience in coding (either advanced programmer or absolute newbie) can join and learn.

I should also add that Le Wagon is not all about learning to code. Working as a developer or product manager requires many other skills such as communication skills as well as efficient use of collaboration tools and all of them are practiced during the bootcamp from day zero. These skills are even more important now that remote work is widespread and has become the new norm.
  • Leone  User Photo
    Leone • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I am a STEM professional with 10 years of experience in academic research. I wanted to explore new directions for my career in data-driven business roles, so I decided to enroll in the LeWagon Data Science Bootcamp.

I had a fantastic experience and I would warmly recommend the bootcamp to anyone interested in jumping into a Data Science career. The curriculum is really well structured, with a perfect mix of lectures and hands-on practice through coding challenges. All the hot topics in the field are covered in depth in only 9 weeks, from advanced Python Coding to Machine Learning and Deep Learning.

Another highlight of the bootcamp was the 2-weeks final group project. Tackling a real business problem from scratch and getting in ten working days from retrieving the data, to building predictive models, all the way to deploying a real data science app in production was an invaluable experience.
  • Lucas  User Photo
    Lucas • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I highly recommend this bootcamp. Amazing staff, extensive curriculum and a very 'hands on deck' approach.
  • José Miguel Santarém Correia Hargreaves Pimenta  User Photo
    José Miguel Santarém Correia Hargreaves Pimenta • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
    I did the Le Wagon Web Development in São Paulo Brazil, Batch #503. And it was an heck of an experience.
    I started studying programming on my own a few month before I decided to join Le Wagon. Python was the first language I learned. I was not very sure about doing a bootcamp. My alone studies were going well, but it felt I was going to slow.
    When I joined Le Wagon full time bootcamp in October 2020  for 9 weeks of intensive programming, I learned a lot more than in the last 4 or 5 months I was studying by my self.
    Le Wagon bootcamp is amazing, and very well organized. Each day would start with a lesson in the morning, and in the afternoon we would crack our mind trying to solve programming problems. All this made in a beautiful organized platform, where we could open a ticket to ask for a teacher support.
    The last 3 weeks of the bootcamp, are projects weeks. The first  is the marketplace project and the last two are the students projects.
    There is an extra week in the end of the bootcamp that is the carrear week, where we got in touch with companies hiring developers.
    Apart from the bootcamp  curriculum lessons, in the Le Wagon learning platform, we got acesses to tons of tutorials and learning material.
    And one of the best parts is the Le Wagon Slack community. A world wide developers network with thousands of members!
  • Data Science
    - 12/19/2020
    Raneen  User Photo
    Raneen • Student Verified via GitHub
    Such a great experience! I just finished my Data Science bootcamp in Montreal (batch 514) and here is what I have to say:
    Teaching style:
    Most of it is practice, and the teachers and TAs are so helpful and hands on. The course is 9 weeks and quite intense. I am mind blown by how much i learnt in this period.
    Environment:
    I did the course during corona times. Mostly everything was virtual. The staff made sure that we would still socialise and by the end of it, my team mates and everyone feel like family. They did a great job at that
    Job support:
    They have such great tools to help you transition, the have career week and demo day, these are just a few things from the support you actually get from Le Wagon

I am so impressed by this bootcamp and so glad I did it.