Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationAmsterdam, Shanghai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Singapore
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Rennes, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Dubai, Stockholm, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy

• Christophe  User Photo
    Christophe • Freelance • Graduate Verified via GitHub
     Le Wagon Data Science Bootcamp was a truly mind blowing experience which not only helped me to develop on a technical but also on a personal level. The experience comes with a full package of hard work, strong social bonds and an entrepreneurial environment which always pushes you further to the next level. I highly recommend the bootcamp to anyone who is keen to learn something new and who wants to be part of strong thriving and dynamic network.
  • Mr
    Lyubomir Dias  User Photo
    Lyubomir Dias • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was a student in batch #423 of Le Wagon (London, 2020) and loved the experience. I came from a self employed and sports background (and heavy gamer as a hobby) and was looking for web development training to be able to transition into technical role.
    Le Wagon provides in 9 weeks a very complete training on the basics of front & back-end web development, enabling you to very easily continue learning code quickly by yourself. As a bonus, it gives you a good flavor of what is product development, pitching a project and entrepreneurship. It has a great and extremely available teaching staff, great courses and resources that remain fully available after the end of the training. Rhythm is intense but very balanced between courses, exercises and conferences with entrepreneurs. Atmosphere is extremely friendly and motivating. Looking at former students’ careers evolution after le Wagon, this training really answers to a wide range of objectives: become a developer, entrepreneur or just gain technical background. In summary, great staff and it was an amazing journey!
  • Le Wagon Bootcamp
    Declan  User Photo
    Declan • Full stack developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before the boot camp I had just come back from travelling. I wanted to start a career in the software development industry, I was recommended this course from an alumni who was a family friend. I thought I would give the course a go and I’m very glad I did. Instantly we were working with other people on the course, coding alongside each other. When you first start learning any coding language it’s a pretty daunting task. But with the TA’s constantly on call ready to jump in and explain anything I didn’t understand, you pick it up rapidly. The best part about the course, aside from learning how to create a fully functional web application in under 9 weeks, was the community Le Wagon is. I enjoyed every moment of the boot camp and will miss all the TA’s and students in batch 423. I’m looking forward to using all of the hard and soft skills they’ve given me, as well as being a part of the Le Wagon community.
  • Best bootcamp
    Fakhri Aslan  User Photo
    Fakhri Aslan • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I discovered Le Wagon after googling coding boot camps because I was trying to learn to code and eventually find a job in tech. As someone who comes from a social sciences background, self-studying seemed like a good idea in my mind, but in practice, it was extremely challenging. I am now very happy that I chose Le Wagon because the fantastic support and guidance I received during my 9 weeks there gave me the confidence and technical knowledge to launch my own projects and to keep leaning new coding concepts on my own afterward. I would have never believed if someone told me that I could build a fully functional web service in just 2 weeks, but Le Wagon proved me wrong. One of the things that stood out to me the most was the sheer amount of coding we did every day. It was intense in a good way. I can now confidently say that I am used to that intensity, and the discipline Le Wagon instilled into me will be a massive advantage in my future work.
  • Cara  User Photo
    Cara • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Before I started at Le Wagon, I was working for a small tech start-up in a Business Development role. I absolutely loved the company however I came to realise I wanted to be more involved in the tech side of things, and therefore decided to enrol in the bootcamp to make this happen. This was the best career decision I’ve made to date.

Of course I was nervous at the thought of learning so many new things in such a short period of time, but the Le Wagon staff are amazingly supportive even before your official ‘first day’. I felt excited more than anything when my first day came round. Le Wagon was undoubtedly the most intense learning experience of my life, but somehow I enjoyed every minute. I absolutely loved challenging myself, and learning new technologies, and my course mates and the staff were so supportive, you really never felt like you were asking a ‘silly question’.

I was particularly excited to be entering the world of Tech as a woman, an industry we are notoriously underrepresented in – and found so many inspiring women on my journey, both studying alongside me and as teaching staff. I admire Le Wagon’s goal to get more women involved in tech, and look forward to contributing to this mission myself.

I would recommend the Le Wagon bootcamp to anyone who is wanting a change of career, looking to upskill themselves or simply wanting a challenge. I feel like you are not only paying for the teaching and resources, but also buying into an insanely supportive community which you can rely on for life!
  • Amazing Experience
    - 9/19/2020
    Cassiano Tadao Yasumitsu  User Photo
    Cassiano Tadao Yasumitsu • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Best choice ever! Amazing experience, excellent instructors. The extremely complete course.
    Support is awesome.
  • Carolina  User Photo
    Carolina • Software Engineer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    After searching for web development bootcamps in Europe, I finally decided to join Le Wagon in Madrid, for the immersive 9 weeks program.

As their slogan states “Change your life, learn to code”, I can guarantee that for me it was a life changing experience!

Besides from learning to code from HTML, CSS, Javascript and Ruby on Rails, you also learn other frameworks and best practices.

The entire program is well designed. You learn design notions, participate in a design sprint with prototype and have workshop and talks with entrepreneurs. The whole experience is super enriching.
    Another pro is having full access to the platform for life and access to community of alumni, where they are always willing to help you out and share lots of good information.

They have a buddy system where you have the opportunity to work with your colleagues in pair and it helps a lot to improve yourself.

The final 3 weeks working in groups is really what your day to day would look like if you decide to join a company to work as a developer, product manager and so son.

Teachers are highly qualified and always willing to help and share their knowledge.

I am glad to have decided to join Le Wagon, and also to have had the opportunity to work as a teacher assistant in other batches.
  • Victorien  User Photo
    Victorien Verified via GitHub
    Dans le cadre d'une reconversion professionnelle, je viens de terminer la formation de 9 semaines au Wagon Bordeaux Lot # 435.
    Je recherche un bootcamp avec une formation intensive et immersive. J'ai été servi! Je suis très satisfait de cette formation qui est allée au-delà de mes espérances.
    Il faut bien sur s'accrocher!
    Le staff de Bordeaux est très compétent et pédagogue, tout comme leurs supports mis à disposition.
    Nous sommes très bien accompagnés tout au long de la formation. L'ambiance générale entre le staff et les élèves était très bonne, rien de plus motivant que d'être boosté et d'apprendre dans de bonnes conditions.
    A la suite de cette belle expérience, je recommande les yeux fermés la formation au Wagon de Bordeaux à toutes les personnes curieuses, motivées et recherchées par les métiers de la tech.
    Le fait de n'avoir jamais codé avant, ne doit pas être une barrière!
  • Isabelle Lafont  User Photo
    Isabelle Lafont • Full Stack Dev Web • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Le Wagon was one of the greatest experiences in my life! I wanted to change my career-path after working in cinema for more than 14 years and attending Le wagon was just an evidence.
    The teachers are great and all the staff and TA was supporting and always presents to help us and learn us how to code. It was a really intensive bootcamp, specially since we were in full remote, but it was also a very rewarding experience. I am now confident to code and to start my new professionnal goal. All the staff did everything too to keep a good mood and strong bound with our batch buddies even if we were in full remote !
    I highly recommend Le wagon to anyone wishing to learn a solid foundation in code and living a great human experience.
  • Melhor Escolha
    - 9/15/2020
    Kimberli  User Photo
    Kimberli • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Posso dizer que escolher fazer parte do Le wagon esse ano foi a melhor escolha que e poderia ter feito. Não é um curso facil, é cansativo, exige muito comprometimento do aluno, mas vale totalmente a pena, a metodologia, o suporte dos professores e staffs em geral é incrivel, as amizades e contatos que fazemos no decorrer do curso é um bonus maravilhos.
  • Davide  User Photo
    Davide • Partner Operations Manager • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I recently completed the part-time full-stack web development program in Le Wagon. When I joined I was already working in the tech industry in Tokyo in a IT project management job but I was  feeling the lack of solid web development basis to understand the details of the projects I was involved in. I wanted to learn in a classroom environment to keep the pace and motivation, while being able to work during the day as usual, and Le Wagon provided the perfect solution for me.
    I was impressed with the educational curriculum that keeps gradually building on knowledge until the final group project, where we develop a web application from scratch. Now I feel more confident working in a tech environment and ready to keep learning with strong basis, and hope to keep in touch with the great network of teachers and alumni!
  • Antoine Rochon  User Photo
    Antoine Rochon • Business Developer in the Web Industry • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    A big thank you to le Wagon for those unforgettable nine weeks!
    The teaching skills and teachers are simply "the best"! As an enthusiast of neuroscience and transmission of knowledge, I can only applaud for their talent.
    But the most important for the end ! They freed my creativity by "really" teaching me coding. Hats off to the whole team!
  • Life-changing
    - 9/15/2020
    Rob  User Photo
    Rob • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    When I was looking for a coding school, my friend told me not to bother with any others, just go with Le Wagon - he had gone through their program the year before. Now that I've graduated myself, I can see why! All of the instructors are absolutely top-notch; they guide you through the curriculum with the deft touch of helping you just enogh so that you can figure it out on your own. Over nine weeks we covered SO much, but while I always felt that I was about to be overwhelmed I never actually was. I'm currently hunting for a coding job now and their support through this process is invaluable too. I've recommended Le Wagon to all my friends, and I'm recommending it to you.