Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationDubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Belo Horizonte, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Oslo, Rennes, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy

• Aurian Guerard des Lauriers  User Photo
    Aurian Guerard des Lauriers • FullStack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     Looking back one year after finishing Le Wagon I can honnestly say that it was one of the best decision I ever made. I wanted to be a web developer and Le Wagon was exactly the kick start I needed. It felt like taking the highway without speed limit. Nevertheless, it's not magical, but nothing is. Not for you if you're lazy, not for you if you are a complete stranger to a computer.
    The unexpected value was for me the amazing network you are gonna be part of as an alumni.
  • Grégoire  User Photo
    Grégoire • Financial Services Consultant • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    One year ago, after 4 years in the financial services industry, I decided to join Le Wagon Paris, within their first Part Time program.
    My main motivation for joining Le Wagon was to develop hard skills which could both help me in my current job, and enable me to be more employable for any future opportunity.
    The 6 months I spent at Le Wagon were definitely tough, but even more a good experience.
    I hadn’t had such an important intellectual challenge for years, and by chance, at Le Wagon, we are well supported to reach the targeted level, and by the end, to develop a web app (almost) ready-to-use.
    Since I left, in February, I didn’t code a lot, but I use other skills gained during the Part Time program, such as UX design, for my current job as a financial services consultant.
  • Claire  User Photo
    Claire • Fullstack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    It was way more challenging than I expected, but  learning as part of a group and with teachers available almost 24/7 helps a lot in this journey where you otherwise would be on the verge of giving up a lot of times.
    I didn't think I could learn so much in such a short period of time. I'm not going go lie, it requires tons of hours of work, but it's really worth the time and money invested if you're willing to commit yourself fully to it. Plus, you already have a Github portfolio at the end of the bootcamp.
    I'd recommend it if you're sure you like coding enough to "suffer" to learn it. If the answer is yes, this bootcamp is truly great and you'll be amazed at what you're capable of doing at the end of it.
  • Great courses
    - 8/3/2020
    Vorachith  User Photo
    Vorachith • Student Verified via GitHub
     Amazing teachers very attentive. You come for a bootcamp but you will find more than what you asked. Sure, the bootcamp will get you the tech skills you need in a fraction of the time. So you will build strong foundations for learning how to code. Moreover, Teacher’s Assistant share their post bootcamp experiences, it's definitively worth your time and your money.
  • Quentin DELEGLISE  User Photo
    Quentin DELEGLISE • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Boarding for the Paris’s Wagon batch #291 was an amazing experience !

Hang on because the program is intensive : 9 weeks to take up the challenge.

Teachers are extremely competent, helpful and available. Everything is optimized to encourage and facilitate learning (the setup of the machines, the format of the courses, the optional exercises, the different projects, the atmosphere, the assistance…)

The Wagon allowed me to understand and acquire all the necessary tools to work in the world of tech.

The little + of the Wagon ? : his community and the good spirit that reigns there.

The meetup between alumni, teacher and entrepreneurs are extremely rich in teaching.

As you will understood, I can only encourage you to embark on this wonderful adventure and to come out grown up of this training.

Quentin DELEGLISE
  • Hana  User Photo
    Hana • Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Everyone say "Le Wagon" Top boot-Camp, go there and you will learn.... Sorry to say that's really very untrue.

1- Le Wagon strategy is to focus on women’s and believe me when i say that men who attend the boot-camp none of them get attention or get helped by the teachers, seen that on Barcelona, Madrid, Amsterdam, Berlin, London and the list goes on.

2- What they call "Drivers" they are sleeping with the students. And i bet what's called CEO "Boris", or "Roman" Or "Sébastien" either they don't have a clue or they are acting the same as the "Drivers" and sleeping with their students. Also i think that's why Le Wagon focus too much in getting Women’s in their boot-camps.

3- There is no job support after this boot-camp. and all what’s over social media and on Le Wagon website is totally fake because of what they call syllabus its an entry point same as if you are doing "codecademy" free version online.

4- I never expected to see Racism in Le Wagon boot-camps in Europe, they are racist against "Black", "Brown", "Pakistan", "Arab", "Indian".... Why? and we already paid you?

5- Driver’s always complains. Please we are coming to learn and we are not coming to listen to your problems with the management.

6- I have seen FORBES interview with Le Wagon CEO "Boris" and it's really very bad image to see SCRUFFY CEO. That really show how bad is management and leadership in this organization.

As a student who finished Le Wagon, I can say with confidence that all the reviews that are online "People are pushed to write them", "I never learned anything that worth the money I paid".
  • Solène Duprat  User Photo
    Solène Duprat • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    It was a really amazing, life changing experience, and I don't regret it at all! I am really glad I decided to join. The teachers are great, the content is really good, and I get access to the content for the rest of my life so I can review it whenever I want!
  • Alexandra  User Photo
    Alexandra • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After a few years as a Product Owner I felt the need to understand the technical issues I was facing every day. I was challenging developers and agencies all the time, not knowing exactly what they were doing.
    I also wanted to take a turn and evolve in my career but I didn't really know what to do.
    So I decided to attend Le Wagon and quickly realized that I had made the best decision! I learned SO many things beyond just code in a super friendly atmosphere where no one is left behind thanks to passionate teachers. I met a lot of very nice people from various backgrounds, which is also the strength of the program.
    Being part of Le Wagon community and network is a real strength and helped many alumni so far.
    I can only recommend Le Wagon bootcamp as it really exceeded my expectations on all levels.
  • Henry  User Photo
    Henry • Junior Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     From the moment I started this bootcamp on the first day of a 6 month journey in a Part-Time Coding Bootcamp, It has been a tremendous journey of growth not just in technical skills as a dev/engineer but also being able to grow to learn product design skills, being able to learn to work and collaborate with your cohort and even being able to understand the journey of building a MVP as if you were going into the startup journey. I wouldn't say that I have come out of the bootcamp knowing everything to be at a level of a senior engineer or a high-level entrepreneur, but I would say I have learned a solid foundation of learning how to learn, solve problems and understand product that will help pave a clear road map as to becoming a great 10xer as a Senior Developer or even a product manager.

The friends I made in that journey and coming out of this bootcamp securing a role as a Junior Software Developer at a Scale-Up Company. I know this is just the beginning of a new life just look forward to seeing where this takes me.

Having struggled to find an education program that suits my approach to learning for the longest time I am grateful I made that decision to do Le Wagon and of course a big shout to the Melbourne Team for their patience, support, and teachings through all this.

• Christophe  User Photo
    Christophe • Freelance • Graduate Verified via GitHub
     Le Wagon Data Science Bootcamp was a truly mind blowing experience which not only helped me to develop on a technical but also on a personal level. The experience comes with a full package of hard work, strong social bonds and an entrepreneurial environment which always pushes you further to the next level. I highly recommend the bootcamp to anyone who is keen to learn something new and who wants to be part of strong thriving and dynamic network.
  • Yannis  User Photo
    Yannis • Verified via LinkedIn
    Passionate about tech, I joined Le Wagon's web development spring Bootcamp to learn necessary coding skills and new ways to create businesses.
    The training exceeded my expectations: attending Le Wagon's Bootcamp has been a life-changing experience.
    Not only I've learned to code and can now call myself a junior full-stack developer. Still, I have also learned a new way of thinking through a start-up entrepreneur spirit.
    I've also learned to build an app in a team, work in an agile mode, and pitch my product.
    I strongly recommend Le Wagon to anyone interested in web development!
  • Julien Bouland  User Photo
    Julien Bouland • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Coming from advertising, I learned early the importance of having a full overview of the needs regarding an overall project I was cooking up with my team. I quickly felt the need to master the means that would enable me to add a technical support to a project.

After a one year world tour with my brother on a rice and pasta budget, learning a bit of everything from everywhere. I wanted to fulfill my curiosity about coding. That’s why I started learning programming by myself before trying out at the summer pool of 42. Ensuring that it was what I really wanted to do, I then applied for Le Wagon bootcamp after the recommendation of friends/devs of mine.

Le Wagon experience was amazing. Even in remote the team succeeded to make the Bootcamp super effective. This is an occasion to meet and befriend great individuals during 9 weeks. And to create a project from scratch while acquiring new skills everyday.
    That’s a real pleasure to be part of Le Wagon family, a community always active and open to everyone.

If you are considering joining Le Wagon bootcamp, don’t and join us ! :truck:
  • Caio  User Photo
    Caio • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Studying at Le Wagon was a great experience. They are well prepared to teach everything from scratch with a simple and efficient methotology. They also have a nice group of teachers and others professionals who give support in your entire journey to learn coding. They are always focusing in teach in an elegant and clean way that is really nice.