Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationAmsterdam, Shanghai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Singapore
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Rennes, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Dubai, Stockholm, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy

• William Acevedo  User Photo
    William Acevedo • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

This review has been a long time coming, but it's well deserved.

I had been teaching English as a foreign language in Poland for the better part of the last eight years. I had always been interested in coding and IT in general, and over the years I had managed to learn some JavaScript, HTML, CSS and Python. However, with the responsibilities of a family and working long hours, up until a year ago I didn't have much time or energy to focus and learning how to code.

Last year, things had changed a bit for me, and I was given the opportunity to stop working and focus on self study. I wanted to transition to IT work, as that was the type of work I was doing doing before I had moved to Poland nine years ago. At first I thought working on my strengths, I'd already had a lot of experience with Linux and was interested in working for local telecom companies, most of which required some experience with ITIL (Product lifecycle management methodology) and spent the first 6 months of last year, training and working towards both a Linux and ITIL certification. I learned a great deal about both, but wasn't really passionate about either.

I then decided that what I really wanted to do was code. and so for then following four months, I decided to self study Python programming. I completed "Automate the Boring Stuff with Python" and found that I was much more interested in coding and decided that while I was learning a great deal more about something that I had felt more passionate about, that my window of opportunity was closing soon.

My wife and I discussed about finding a coding school that I could attend. I applied and was accepted to Le Wagon.  Le Wagon was a really great experience for me. It was difficult being away from my wife and children so long, and I spent most of those two nine weeks studying and coding, but I had learned more about coding in those nine weeks than I had in all those years before.  I would have to say that the best asspects of Le Wagon's Program is the structured curriculm, the tools that are made available to you, and the Teachers and Teacher assistant whom were highly skilled and always helpful. My only regret is that I hadn't decided on going much earlier.

• Stephanie Dinu  User Photo
    Stephanie Dinu • Computer Scientist • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    During my time with Le Wagon’s Batch #380 in Milan, Italy, I learned many valuable practical skills that would not only support me on my way to beginning my career in Computer Science and Web Development , but to also help me flourish in the diverse and international environment that is IT. Working on rigorous, yet engaging, tasks throughout the week with peers of different backgrounds, cultures, and life experiences was invigorating and introduced me to different ways of thinking, eventually making me a more focused, efficient, and patient programmer. I am excited to continue to learn and work with Le Wagon, and eventually become a Tutor myself and to try out their new Data Science course!
  • Bottois Hugo  User Photo
    Bottois Hugo • Student Verified via GitHub
    I had my first experiences in coding during my thesis in clinical life science. I performed statistical and bioinformatic analysis. Slowly but surely, I became more and more passionate about intersections of Healthcare, data and programming.

After my thesis, I attended a data science bootcamp (blent.ai) and got a position on a project aiming to develop tools for diagnostic assistance with machine learning and medical images.

I decided to join Le Wagon (Paris, part time program) because I still had no experience in web development and how to design a functional product. For my current work, I wanted to learn how to integrate our machine learning model in a web application so non-tech users could use it and better understand the solution we provide.

The part time program (6 months) I spent at Le Wagon was quite tough, but we had time to process information and to enjoy this adventure. All of this, in a friendly environment and community. I'm now more confident about what I can do to design solutions and to code with a team. And this is only the beginning.
  • Patricia  User Photo
    Patricia • Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     Some months ago, I was working as a lawyer in a big law firm. I was unhappy with my career, because I couldn't see any purpose in it anymore, just doing repetitive meaningless stuff. That was when I discovered Le Wagon. I felt like as if I just discovered a whole new world, because I never thought I could be a programmer, coming from another completely different area.
    I was always interested in technology but I had no idea how to code before Le Wagon. After only 3 months (half of the course), I learned enough to change jobs and started working as a programmer with Python, even though I didn't have any notion of Python before.
    I am glad I had the chance to learn so much and be part of this awesome community. It was truly a life-changing experience.
  • Grégoire  User Photo
    Grégoire • Financial Services Consultant • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    One year ago, after 4 years in the financial services industry, I decided to join Le Wagon Paris, within their first Part Time program.
    My main motivation for joining Le Wagon was to develop hard skills which could both help me in my current job, and enable me to be more employable for any future opportunity.
    The 6 months I spent at Le Wagon were definitely tough, but even more a good experience.
    I hadn’t had such an important intellectual challenge for years, and by chance, at Le Wagon, we are well supported to reach the targeted level, and by the end, to develop a web app (almost) ready-to-use.
    Since I left, in February, I didn’t code a lot, but I use other skills gained during the Part Time program, such as UX design, for my current job as a financial services consultant.
  • Claire  User Photo
    Claire • Fullstack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    It was way more challenging than I expected, but  learning as part of a group and with teachers available almost 24/7 helps a lot in this journey where you otherwise would be on the verge of giving up a lot of times.
    I didn't think I could learn so much in such a short period of time. I'm not going go lie, it requires tons of hours of work, but it's really worth the time and money invested if you're willing to commit yourself fully to it. Plus, you already have a Github portfolio at the end of the bootcamp.
    I'd recommend it if you're sure you like coding enough to "suffer" to learn it. If the answer is yes, this bootcamp is truly great and you'll be amazed at what you're capable of doing at the end of it.
  • Great courses
    - 8/3/2020
    Vorachith  User Photo
    Vorachith • Student Verified via GitHub
     Amazing teachers very attentive. You come for a bootcamp but you will find more than what you asked. Sure, the bootcamp will get you the tech skills you need in a fraction of the time. So you will build strong foundations for learning how to code. Moreover, Teacher’s Assistant share their post bootcamp experiences, it's definitively worth your time and your money.
  • Quentin DELEGLISE  User Photo
    Quentin DELEGLISE • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Boarding for the Paris’s Wagon batch #291 was an amazing experience !

Hang on because the program is intensive : 9 weeks to take up the challenge.

Teachers are extremely competent, helpful and available. Everything is optimized to encourage and facilitate learning (the setup of the machines, the format of the courses, the optional exercises, the different projects, the atmosphere, the assistance…)

The Wagon allowed me to understand and acquire all the necessary tools to work in the world of tech.

The little + of the Wagon ? : his community and the good spirit that reigns there.

The meetup between alumni, teacher and entrepreneurs are extremely rich in teaching.

As you will understood, I can only encourage you to embark on this wonderful adventure and to come out grown up of this training.

Quentin DELEGLISE
  • Solène Duprat  User Photo
    Solène Duprat • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    It was a really amazing, life changing experience, and I don't regret it at all! I am really glad I decided to join. The teachers are great, the content is really good, and I get access to the content for the rest of my life so I can review it whenever I want!
  • Alexandra  User Photo
    Alexandra • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After a few years as a Product Owner I felt the need to understand the technical issues I was facing every day. I was challenging developers and agencies all the time, not knowing exactly what they were doing.
    I also wanted to take a turn and evolve in my career but I didn't really know what to do.
    So I decided to attend Le Wagon and quickly realized that I had made the best decision! I learned SO many things beyond just code in a super friendly atmosphere where no one is left behind thanks to passionate teachers. I met a lot of very nice people from various backgrounds, which is also the strength of the program.
    Being part of Le Wagon community and network is a real strength and helped many alumni so far.
    I can only recommend Le Wagon bootcamp as it really exceeded my expectations on all levels.
  • Henry  User Photo
    Henry • Junior Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     From the moment I started this bootcamp on the first day of a 6 month journey in a Part-Time Coding Bootcamp, It has been a tremendous journey of growth not just in technical skills as a dev/engineer but also being able to grow to learn product design skills, being able to learn to work and collaborate with your cohort and even being able to understand the journey of building a MVP as if you were going into the startup journey. I wouldn't say that I have come out of the bootcamp knowing everything to be at a level of a senior engineer or a high-level entrepreneur, but I would say I have learned a solid foundation of learning how to learn, solve problems and understand product that will help pave a clear road map as to becoming a great 10xer as a Senior Developer or even a product manager.

The friends I made in that journey and coming out of this bootcamp securing a role as a Junior Software Developer at a Scale-Up Company. I know this is just the beginning of a new life just look forward to seeing where this takes me.

Having struggled to find an education program that suits my approach to learning for the longest time I am grateful I made that decision to do Le Wagon and of course a big shout to the Melbourne Team for their patience, support, and teachings through all this.

• Christophe  User Photo
    Christophe • Freelance • Graduate Verified via GitHub
     Le Wagon Data Science Bootcamp was a truly mind blowing experience which not only helped me to develop on a technical but also on a personal level. The experience comes with a full package of hard work, strong social bonds and an entrepreneurial environment which always pushes you further to the next level. I highly recommend the bootcamp to anyone who is keen to learn something new and who wants to be part of strong thriving and dynamic network.
  • Yannis  User Photo
    Yannis • Verified via LinkedIn
    Passionate about tech, I joined Le Wagon's web development spring Bootcamp to learn necessary coding skills and new ways to create businesses.
    The training exceeded my expectations: attending Le Wagon's Bootcamp has been a life-changing experience.
    Not only I've learned to code and can now call myself a junior full-stack developer. Still, I have also learned a new way of thinking through a start-up entrepreneur spirit.
    I've also learned to build an app in a team, work in an agile mode, and pitch my product.
    I strongly recommend Le Wagon to anyone interested in web development!