Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon is a 9-week Ruby on Rails focused bootcamp based out of Paris and other various locations. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants will join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course, and in 2 months students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. The bootcamp focuses on bringing coding skill to creatives and entrepreneurs with the ambition to build their own MVP and/or challenge their future dev team.

• Coding Bootcamp

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    Start Date April 13, 2020
    LocationMadrid, Oslo, Rennes, Kyoto, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Casablanca, Belo Horizonte, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Bordeaux, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro
    Tuition PlansPayment in two or three installments depending on the Campus policies
    Prep WorkRuby track on CodeCademy
    April 13, 2020 - Bali

• Amélie Boudier  User Photo
    Amélie Boudier • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I used to work in communications. I felt a bit stuck in my work, couldn't see any possibilities of evolution, I wasn't learning anything new and I was losing all motivation. I had the feeling coding would be something I would love doing, but I didn't want to go back into long studies and wasn't sure where to start.

Then a friend of mine told me about Le Wagon. This bootcamp had everything I was looking for: a clearly defined learning path, passionate teachers always available to help, and many great co-students to learn with! Thanks to Le Wagon, I've learned many valuable skills in computer programming of course, but also in team work.

Today I'm on a new career path that I really love and where I can keep on learning new things everyday. What I especially appreciate from Le Wagon is that once the bootcamp is over, they still keep in touch with you and help you look for a job. It feels like being part of a family!

• Highly Recommend!
    - 2/20/2020
    Pierre-Emmanuel Tanguy  User Photo
    Pierre-Emmanuel Tanguy • Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I initially signed up to le wagon to get to know the basics of web development after having graduated from uni. My aim was to understand how to structure a tech project, know the costs, timeline and be able to communicate with developers. I ended up learning an incredible amount of skills and discovered a passion for web development! Le Wagon will give you the tools to build an entire project from scratch, and the concepts allowing you to switch to any other programming language easily. I found a job in less than 2 months after graduating.

I would highly recommend le Wagon, whether you are looking to get an understanding of the tech industry, add tech skills to your current position or become a developer!

In addition to this, it is a great place to meet fantastic people!
  • Tommaso Bicocchi  User Photo
    Tommaso Bicocchi • Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had a wonderful experience! I had learn a lot, it's crazy how much you can learn in 9 weeks!
  • Freddie  User Photo
    Freddie • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    So previously I was working as a fire install engineer. I wasn't unhappy but my ultimate goal was to be doing something I am really interested in and got be happy doing every day. I have always had a keen interest in technology/computers.
    Whether that would be gaming or building a PC for myself or a friend, however I had never delved into the more technical side of it, programming... this is when I started on my search for an intense coding boot camp as I felt this would be a lot
    more practical for me than to go back to university for 3 years.

This is when I found Le wagon and It exceeded any expectations I had of the 9 week course, from the people I met there to the skills I learned. The attention and support the teachers provide through out the course is amazing and you
     can really feel that they enjoy sharing their knowledge and skills with you. The Highlight for me was final week where we worked on our main project. We worked in a team of 4 and together presented an amazing progressive web application
     within 10 days. Never did I think I would be creating such a quality product within 9 weeks coming from zero previous programming. I have also come away from Le wagon with some very good friends, we catch up daily sometimes and keep
     testing each other on what we are learning. The whole experience has been amazing and i would recommend it to anyone with no doubts.
  • Ben McLaren  User Photo
    Ben McLaren • Full-stack web developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    My interest in code began in late 2018 during my first few months at university.  A combination of not enjoying my current Digital Media course and wanting to spend more time exploring code led me to the decision to drop out. Once home I immediately started out with online courses and learning the basics of Front-end development.  A month later and I had built and deployed my very first website. It was at this point I knew that coding was something I enjoyed and it was something that I could pursue. Fast-forward a few months and I was still going strong with online tutorials and decided to take on my first paid project for a client. This was a great, albeit stressful experience and really helped further my skills.

This brings me to October 2019 when I began my Le Wagon journey. I wanted to learn more about the world of web development and Full-stack skills with the aim of being able to secure a full time position afterwards. Le Wagon was an amazing experience. It wasn’t just a place of learning but a whole community that you instantly felt connected to. I think that was the stand-out aspect for me. I really enjoyed going in each day to work on a particular set of challenges with an amazing group of likeminded people. It had a perfect blend of a casual yet hard working vibe with many events both academic and social to attend during the week. I found that the amount of content we got through was staggering and I would be lying if I said that I didn’t feel overwhelmed. However, we had constant support from all the teachers and TA’s reminding us that Its a long process and you aren’t expected to understand everything right away. I felt I was able to talk to anyone at any time about how I was feeling which was very encouraging.  The fact that everybody on the course was able to come together in their respective groups to produce amazing projects in the final two weeks was a real testimony to the hours of work that we as students and all the teachers and TA’s has put in. I really enjoyed working in my team and gaining the experience of collaborating with other developers and overcoming the problems that  that inevitably creates. To cap it off presenting our projects on Demo day allowed us to really see how far we had come.

I loved my experience at Le Wagon. Its more than just a coding bootcamp, its a community of people all working together and supporting each other  to achieve their goals whilst still being a fun, relaxed and great place to work hard and play.
  • Cecilia Marcellesi  User Photo
    Cecilia Marcellesi • Junior Software Engineer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    After completing a Business degree at University, I worked in software startups in London for several years in non-technical roles. I've always had an interest in web development but found it quite intimidating at first. During my time in software companies, I had the chance to work closely with software developers and found their day-to-day role fascinating and impressive. I had heard great feedback from a colleague who had completed Le Wagon a few years before and after reading many reviews online and watching a few demo-day videos I knew that Le Wagon was the right choice.

My experience at Le Wagon really lived up to my expectations from start to finish. I have learnt more than I could have imagined during the bootcamp and have met some amazing people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experience. By the end of the 9-week course, you have all of the tools and knowledge you need to develop your own working application. The teachers are really what set Le Wagon apart from the rest, the teaching throughout was excellent and the staff are always enthusiastic and create a great learning environment.

I would really recommend Le Wagon to anyone considering a career in tech!
  • Ofir Elboym  User Photo
    Ofir Elboym • Full stack developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I signed up for the Bootcamp because I've always wanted to know how to program and I liked the idea of learning something fast and intensely! The Bootcamp is indeed intense, but the atmosphere of the staff who were all so friendly, supportive, extremely knowledgable, professional and so so helpful - was so refreshing and nice. All the students were very friendly as well, and I keep in touch with so many of them! So yes, I've learned a lot, and the course isn't easy, but most of all it was just an incredible experience that I will treasure and look back on for the rest of my life :)
  • Zach Alvstad  User Photo
    Zach Alvstad • Web Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    In June of 2019, I was in Spain about to do a Master's in Linguistics when I stumbled on LeWagon's site. I was always interested in all things tech, and code. 'Bootcamps' have been really trendy the last few years here in the US (where I'm from), but the cost was always what stopped me from doing one. About 10 days before the next batch was set to start I scheduled a call with Gus to get some more info and I was sold from that moment on. He was very straight forward about the process, the price is very affordable given how much you learn and the salary you can earn afterwards, and the people you meet you'll most likely be friends with for years to come.

For the first 6 weeks, you work with a new partner every day. We had just under 30 people in our batch, so at the end of those 6 weeks you knew everyone pretty well. I think this helps you adapt to different communication styles, learning styles, makes you more patient and ultimately more employable. They have a very nice ticket system in place for when you have a question, instead of just raising your hand like we did in school, at least in the U.S. This was really efficient and made sure everyone was attended to. Don't be embarrassed to raise a ton of tickets, that's what you're there for!

The absolute cherry on top was that you're in one of the best cities in the world. After a long, maybe a tad overwhelming day of code, you get to walk home through the and see all of the old Spanish architecture, get some tapas and a cerveza, and you'll quickly be rejuvenated and ready for the next day.

Some people might say 9 weeks isn't long enough. "You can't learn everything you need to know in 9 weeks!" To that, I would say that LeWagon's goal isn't to teach you everything. You'll never know everything, but if you're like me, that's the beauty of it. There will always be something new to learn. What LeWagon does is teach you how to think like a programmer, they teach you the fundamentals, they provide you with an enormous community of like-minded people, and they help you get started. That's the most important part.

Should I learn Ruby? Python? JavaScript? C++? What if I want to develop games? What's UI/UX? I see a lot of people get 'analysis paralysis' and they never do anything. Or, they read books and watch YouTube videos for a year and hardly write any code. Go to LeWagon, code every day, learn by doing, and everything else will take care of itself! You won't regret it, I promise.
  • Laura Pham  User Photo
    Laura Pham • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    After three years of teaching science and math to high school students, I wanted to transition into a field where I could build on my technical skills to creatively solve problems.

The Le Wagon Full Stack Development Bootcamp was a standout with its positive student reviews, well-structured curriculum and practical approach to learning.

After 1 week of the Le Wagon course, I knew I had found the career and learning community for me. Over the next several weeks, every single person worked with unwavering determination and excitement to support their own and others' learning. This program has provided me with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to embark into this challenging and exciting field of creative problem solving and lifelong learning.

All the knowledge and skills developed over the Bootcamp culminated with three intense project weeks. I had an idea to create an app to support teachers to support their students’  emotional and social wellbeing. In a small team of three, we designed, built and proudly presented our app Sammi (sammi.live) in front of ~250 people at a live demo event.

Thank you Le Wagon London for an unforgettable and positive learning experience. I definitely recommend anyone interested in developing their technical skills in coding to learn with the amazing Le Wagon team and the students.

• From Zero to Hero
    - 1/31/2020
    David Belka  User Photo
    David Belka • Full-Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    6 years ago, I came to London to study at a University a course my parents picked for me. I didn’t enjoy it, in fact I hated it. After graduation I spent years trying to find a job in the field I studied without success. Before Le Wagon I had been hopping from one dead-end job to another, trying to find the right fit. Last year I decided it was time to make a big move and start a career. I’ve always been drawn to technology and found a new interest in AI development. I then came across Le Wagon coding bootcamp and instantly felt it was the right path to follow. It’s a super intense course, and I really struggled in the first 3 weeks with the basics. I started to question/regret my decision, but the team of highly skilled teachers and teaching assistants always reminded me to “trust the process”.
    The more I heard this infamous quote the more I began to hate it. But then, in the 4th week it all ‘clicked’, and suddenly everything started to make sense. I was coding with less help from the teachers and felt smarter and empowered day by day. Finally, the project days came, where we were randomly allocated to form teams of 3-4 students. That’s when we utilised all of our new-found skills to create real web applications and deploy them on a server. For the final project, my team and I worked on a mental health support web application for students and teachers called Sammi (www.sammi.live). We created a fully functioning MVP in only 10 days! How crazy is that? After Demo Day, where we presented our app in front of circa 250 people at the Barbican Centre, we were given workshops on how to pimp our LinkedIn profiles and CV’s to boost our employability prospects. Trust me, I had a zero confidence in myself to find a job. They call it impostor syndrome. I was afraid due to prior experience with failed job interviews that I would never get a job. Six days later I had my first interview, and later that day they offered me the position. I started the next day and am currently working for a great start up. I’m still turning down interviews to this day, when just 3 months ago I couldn’t even get responses to my job applications, it’s nuts!
    I can’t recommend Le Wagon highly enough. It’s not just about the skills you get from the course. There’s also all the post course content, and life-time support from the entire community around the globe available to you anytime you need. But most importantly to me, it’s the life-lasting friendships I have made there. Those are priceless. I am forever grateful to you, for changing my life!

- David Belka
  • Awesome 9 weeks
    - 1/30/2020
    Lucas Chanet  User Photo
    Lucas Chanet • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I came to Le Wagon to add coding to my skillset and find a job where I could use these skills. I heard of le Wagon from some friends that highly recommended it and wasn’t disappointed. In only 9 weeks I learned so much that I can confidently work as a full stack developer.

The bootcamp was great, in terms of learning as the program was well structured, linking well lectures and exercises but also as an experience as I met incredible people and had a lot of fun. The staff was very friendly and competent, the TA’s were also supportive whenever you had a problem and made things very easy to understand. Finally the project weeks were a fantastic way of linking everything that we learned into a real website. Working for 3 weeks with the same team, bonding and achieving two complete websites was very fulfilling. I generally recommend Le Wagon to anyone who would want to work in that area or generally interested and curious about coding.

• Mathilde Robert  User Photo
    Mathilde Robert • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I’m Mathilde, I’m 30 years old. In my past life, I was a lead project for different digital agencies. As I was tired of discussing marketing debates all day long, I wanted to go deeper into tangible tech issues by learning how to code with Le Wagon. I liked it so much that I’m actually becoming a fullstack developer !

• Loved it
    - 1/29/2020
    Emma Bowen  User Photo
    Emma Bowen • Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before joining Le Wagon I worked at several start-ups in non-technical roles, I had always worked closely with the software developers and was intrigued by their work so inevitably I took the plunge to learn how to code for myself. I absolutely loved my time at Le Wagon and the intensity of the learning experience, it really was from zero coding knowledge to being able to build fully-functioning web apps.

The best part for me was the sense of satisfaction once ideas finally clicked into place and once the daily challenges had been completed. The teachers and teaching assistants were super patient and supportive and made the experience what it was, I feel very lucky to have had help from such talented teachers. I wish I could do the bootcamp all over again!

• James Hart  User Photo
    James Hart • Deep Learning developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I took the chance on Le Wagon based on reviews like these and the inspiring mindset of the students and Lausanne Driver that I met at an event.  I was a truck driver looking to make a big change in career and had doubts that I would be taken seriously with just two months of courses but to my delight, Le Wagon gave me the tools I needed to succeed.

The course is extremely well-curated.  It is constantly updated to keep up with industry tech and best practices.  The emphasis on practical knowledge meant that I was developing the skills I needed in a professional setting from first day of the couse to the last... and beyond.

When I finished the course I decided to focus on incorporating Deep Learning into the skillset I had developed at Le Wagon.  Thanks to learning strategy and best practices ingrained in my in those 9 weeks I was able to go on learning on my own and only a few months later I have begun working on app development with a focus on Deep Learning at a startup here in Lausanne!

Thanks so much to the fellow students, the staff, and the ineffable Lausanne Driver Thibault for making this possible.

• Costin Dumitrescu  User Photo
    Costin Dumitrescu • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

My name is Costin Dumitrescu and I just graduated from Le Wagon Coding Bootcamp. The past two months have changed me a lot on a personal plan. Besides the obvious which is that I can read and write code, make websites and do some web design, I grew up a lot on a personal level. It requires a lot of organization, motivation and the will to learn in order to make it to the end, but the satisfaction that comes when you see what are you able to do at the end of the nine weeks is incredible. At Le Wagon I have learned how to work with different people, organize myself and deal with situations that are not ideal (like in the corporate world when you do not like or agree with your colleague). There were many moments when I questioned myself if I understand the concepts and if yes, can I apply it after I graduate? The answer to all my doubts was " YES, YOU CAN, JUST TRUST THE PROCESS". This sentence that the teachers and staff are constantly repeating it is true. I could not believe it until later on when I did the first project and realized that I did it (not alone, with help from colleagues and teachers, but I finally connected the dots and understood the code and how the project was built). I would recommend to anyone to go to this Bootcamp because of the amazing worldwide community, awesome teachers and staff, and well-structured course.

• The Game changer !
    - 1/23/2020
    Anniou Toybou  User Photo
    Anniou Toybou • Job Seeker • Student Verified via GitHub

Before my experience in Le Wagon Paris. I was studying in a Communication School, ISCOM. I graduated with a UX Design Master degree this year however I’ve always enjoyed learning design and code. During my studies, I worked on many projects with my friends for fun : designing interfaces with only HTML/CSS, creating components with Sketch (not Figma yet) and exploring during hours Bechance, Dribbble and many other websites.
    During my last years in school, I had UX Design courses but never had the opportunity to practice how I wished. I was really frustrated and I told my friend “Why are we not working on concrete projects ? With interfaces, wireframes ... ?” However, I continued to learn code and design by myself. Then, I started my own communication agency, “MAKY”. One of my services is to create a website by using Wordpress. However, over time I realised that I had limitations due to my lack of skills in coding.That’s why I started to learn how to code and because I had always wanted to be a Webdesigner. I had always been attracted to beautiful colors, interfaces, components and all the graphic universe of a website. I got solid bases on standard languages : HTML/CSS and a bit of Javascript. But I had never learned how to create a web application like Airbnb, Uber … So, I promised myself that when I graduate, I would learn how to create a web application from scratch, the perfect solution for me was Le Wagon Paris. Le Wagon is famous for being the best coding bootcamp in the world.And I’m very happy with my decision. I really enjoyed the weeks I spent there, the courses, the environment and the teachers were amazing ! I strengthened my skills and gained new ones : manipulate a database, make a git command, write a script in Ruby, create a repository in GitHub, design wireframes & prototyping which was my favorite part ! Thanks to this intensive bootcamp, I’m now able to respond to a growing demand from my clients, create a web application from scratch. I hope these new skills will help my agency reach another level. I also have other entrepreneurial projects around web applications. You will definitely hear about me really soon !

• Julien Bienvenu  User Photo
    Julien Bienvenu • Growth Hacker • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Freshly graduated in business engineering and marketing, I joined the French tech a few years ago with a focus on growth marketing. I quickly grew frustrated by my limited knowledge of web development and decided to challenge myself by expanding my growth hacking skills with Le Wagon.
    I started with basic knowledge in SQL, HTML, and Python but most importantly a furious need to build stuff by myself!

After only 9 weeks, thanks to an INCREDIBLE staff and fantastic teaching, not only have I learned coding in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SQL, and Ruby on Rails but I also grasped the main concerns and constraints of IT & Product teams.
    I am now capable of building my own projects from design to hosting and this represents a huge asset for anyone who wants to work in tech companies.

Now, the only issue I have is to choose among all the different opportunities of career paths opened by LeWagon!

• True Game Changer
    - 1/22/2020
    Cedrik Razafimanantsoa  User Photo
    Cedrik Razafimanantsoa • Associate Community Manager Blizzard • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

My name is Cedrik Razafimanantsoa and I successfully completed the Bootcamp at Le Wagon Paris on December 2019, batch 320.

Before Le Wagon, I worked as French Community Manager for World of Warcraft and other games at Blizzard Entertainment for 9 years. I worked with Html and CSS regularly, but I never learnt how to build a website from scratch.

Last year I decided to do a reconversion as a web developer and I looked for advice. An experienced web developer at Blizzard pointed me to Le Wagon, as he did a similar bootcamp years ago. He convinced me this was the best place to learn coding and I am now convinced it was a very good choice.

With the knowledge I acquired there, I have the feeling that a new career is possible for me. I am also confident that I can continue my learning on my own, to hone my coding skills and to learn new technics. Having Web developer skills is a perfect complement to my experience as community manager.

• Paul Lahana  User Photo
    Paul Lahana • FullStack Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

After getting an MFA in Ecole des Beaux Arts de Paris, I started developing personal projects while working as a registrar in galleries and museums in Paris. I then became a trainer for TechShop Paris, a fablab based in Station F, teaching laser-cutting, 3D-printing and CNC-embroidery for 2 years. All this time, I tried to learn some code for both professional and personal projects, but without really controlling what the output would be.. I learned bits of Java for an Android App and some parts of Python for a facial recognition-based art installation.

In 2019, I took the decision to enroll to Le Wagon, Paris and learn Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Javascript, HTML and CSS. The nine weeks program was intense and fast-paced. My mind went from “OMG I’m never gonna finish this alive” to “Ha ! That was (sort of) easy !”. Only three weeks after getting certified, I started working for the French State Startup program, developing a full platform in Rails for one of them !

• Remy Phan  User Photo
    Remy Phan • Freelance Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

After my engineering studies and during my 6-year experience of Quality Assurance in Construction, my career was mostly management-oriented. I felt frustrated at times for things that I was unable to do with an Excel sheet, or when, due to a lack of a database, different departments did not spread information correctly.

Long story short, I wanted to learn more about web app conception after realizing the technical limitations in a large organization taking care of major projects. I heard about Le Wagon at this time of my career when I needed some change, and now that I attended, I still cannot believe how well organized and benevolent the staff was, and how much I have learned in less than 3 months. The group of students was of diverse background, but all bonded over the excitement of learning to code. I chose to be a freelance developer during the bootcamp,  which I can only recommend!

• Emily Zhao  User Photo
    Emily Zhao • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before I joined in LeWagon, I used to work in a hedge fund as an analyst. Witnessing all the successes happened in the technology industry made me want to take part in building new things. Joined in Le Wagon coding bootcamp is the best decision I've made in 2019. I tried online courses before,it's hard to make consistent progress. And when I got stuck, it's hard to solve the problems. The curriculum framework of Le Wagon was well designed. Morning lectures were just one and half hour, the other time of the day was full of challenges which helped us to use what we learned. It's quite difficult when I tried to solve the challenge by myself. But when you have more chance to make mistakes which means you have more chance to really understand what you're learning. These challenges helped me to build a good habit to think in a programmer's way. We had plenty of chances to practice building products in teams. This special part helped us to learn not only coding skills but also how to cooperate with team members. It feels so good to see my own idea became a real product. In our batch, I was the only student who had no oversea experience. That means I've never worked or studied in an English speaking environment. At the beginning, I was quite nervous. But with the unconditional support from our teachers, TAs, and classmates, I could always find a way to solve my problems or obstacles. To my surprise, all of those supports didn't end after I graduated. Le Wagon helped us to set up goals after the bootcamp. And offer tremendous resources for further study or job seeking. The alumni community is so amazing! This is the best environment to start your coding journey!Hope more and more fabulous people join in our big family!
  • 9-week Bootcamp
    - 1/17/2020
    Joseph  User Photo
    Joseph • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Before Le Wagon I was studying business management. I wanted to learn how to code to get a better understanding of the tech world on the technical side (not only on the commercial side).I was surprised by how much this bootcamp allowed me to achieve. And same for all the students of my class, even those who were the less confortable with coding at the beginning. In 9 weeks you really get to understand how to code a project with a dev team from A (thinking about the idea, brand etc.) to Z (hard coding the project, splitting the tasks etc.) I would do it again without hesitating. If engaging the program, I would recommend you to attend very carefully the preparation program (before the bootcamp starts). It makes a huge difference. Be also aware that it is a very demanding program.2 cons to finish and nuance : - Be aware that after the bootcamp, if you stop coding, you might forget a lot because your knowledge is not yet fixed in your brain (although you could access online material whenever you want)- There was a huge gap in the level of the different teaching assistants, some of them where less able to help.

• Salim Cheddadi  User Photo
    Salim Cheddadi • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

After obtaining a MSc in Finance, Banking and Insurance in London and a Master in Risk Management and Insurance in Paris I decided to be a part of the 9-week coding program at Le Wagon (October session) in Paris. It was during my bachelor that I was first given the opportunity to learn the basics to some programming languages such as HTML, CSS. Not only did I enjoy myself while coding but I also realized how it was going to benefit me as the Insurance market was just starting to digitalize. Thanks to Le Wagon not only do I feel accomplished in my coding practice but also confident now applying for Product Manager positions in leading insurtech and fintech.
    Beyond the very complete pedagogic plan and the performant tools at our disposal, Le Wagon offer an amazing experience with support, lot of events, a pleasant atmosphere and a great community of “Wagonners” ready to help you at any time! I really recommend this program and hope you will enjoy it as much as I did!

• Adélaïde Blot  User Photo
    Adélaïde Blot • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I attended Le Wagon Paris in fall 2019 and it was one of the best decisions I ever made.
    Before that I was a translator for 9 years at my own company. I enjoyed my job but I needed more challenges… and that’s what I found at Le Wagon!
    The bootcamp is extremely well organized; everything is designed so that you learn a lot in only 9 weeks without ever feeling lost. The teachers and teaching assistants are always willing to help and to get all students to give the best of themselves, whatever their coding level is (I had never coded before).
    I am now looking for a job as a web developer and, although I am aware of the fact that I am still junior, I feel I have the basic skills, the method and the network (and the motivation!) that will enable me to thrive in this new step of my career.

• Sergio Delgado  User Photo
    Sergio Delgado • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After I graduated from Finance and Marketing I worked for several companies in financial areas and then I specialized in Digital Marketing and I have been working as a consultant since then. I realized I wanted to become a full-stack developer in order to improve my skills and work as a developer. After looking for several bootcamps, I chose Le Wagon and it was the best decision I could ever make! The program is really well structured, the teachers are highly skilled, the assistants are extremely helpful and you really learn to code every single day. I didn’t have any coding experience before and I can say that I have learned so much during those 9 weeks and I’m really grateful to all the team of Le Wagon. The staff is just amazing and you get a very useful alumni network for life! The experience was amazing and I recommend it to everyone who is interested in becoming a full-stack developer.

• Jules Bayon de Noyer  User Photo
    Jules Bayon de Noyer • Product Manager • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I had just graduated from university when I attended Le Wagon Paris. By far it was my favourite academic curriculum and one of the most enjoyable human experiences I’ve ever had.

From the first day the staff knew my name, my background and how to make me work. They’ve always managed to guide me through every single step of the bootcamp. I never felt alone, without their excellent follow-up I would have abandoned undoubtedly.

I owe my job as a product manager to their reputation and I still spend my week nights and Saturdays coding thanks to the enthusiasm they passed on me.

I still go there every Friday to spend some time with the lovely staff and my former classmates. In addition of being a very comfy place where I always feel welcome, it is an excellent path to build one’s professional network.