Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Beirut, Beirut, Belo Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Oslo, Paris, Recife, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 39 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. Le Wagon requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationAmsterdam, Shanghai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Singapore
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Rennes, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Dubai, Stockholm, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Isabelle Ferrier  User Photo
    Isabelle Ferrier • Junior Front End Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
     The slogan of Le Wagon describes exactly my experience at the bootcamp!
    A little bit about me for the background: I have been working as a Biz Dev Manager in the Ad Tech Industry. I learnt a lot during that time. But I felt it wasn't the thing I wanted to do for the next 10 years.
    A friend of mine was a professional musician and changed his career path into coding through a bootcamp. It made me understand that you don't need a technical background or having studied computer science to become a developer. I tried coding and loved it. I like to work on one hand analytical and on the other hand creative. I could find it in coding. Moreover I love to meditate, and coding is truly meditative. Or a good training for letting go when you feel frustrated!
    So I watched for a coding bootcamp in Berlin and wanted to do Le Wagon for several reasons:
    - the curriculum is very transparent and well-structured. You know exactly what to expect from the program.
    - you have access to the learning platform after the bootcamp for an unlimited time.
    - Le Wagon puts a big effort in its alumni community.
    During the bootcamp, I will not lie : it's intense! You learn a lot. But as you have access to the platform, including videos from the lectures, you can catch up later or after the bootcamp. The learning platform is amazing, the program is very transparent and fills the expectations of the curriculum. You can see with this program that Le Wagon is a well structured organisation wanting to give the best quality for its students.
    The teaching staff was very supportive and accessible. During the bootcamp, we had enough teachers and teacher assistants to answer the questions during the day. So I didn’t wait when I needed help. There as well, I could feel that Le Wagon puts a lot of effort so that the students have a good experience and a good time. Every friday (and more if you want), there is drinks organised where staff and students come together. As well people who didn’t want to take actively part of the community events weren’t push to do so. Everyone is welcome, the way he/she wants.
    Regarding the alumni community, Le Wagon went beyond my expectations. You have access to a big and active network who shares experiences and knowledges after the bootcamp.
    After the bootcamp, I looked three months for a job and got hired as a Junior Front End Developer. So this is why I can tell that Le Wagon was a life-changing experience :)
  • Annemarie van Ingen  User Photo
    Annemarie van Ingen • Admissions Manager Berlin • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After studying Communications, I never really found what I wanted to do. I've been working in the startup scene, and noticed that operations was something that I liked a lot: hands-on and automating processes. However, I never fully understood what was happening in the backend of our programs.

Le Wagon organises lots of events, one of them I attended and I learned to setup a landing page within a day with some basic HTML and CSS. This made me super happy and gave me the insight that I could definitely could learn how to code. The group of teachers and TAs that day convinced me that I shouldn't doubt about myself and my skills.

Not gonna lie: the bootcamp is intense. You'll earn so much on a day, that sometimes it was hard to keep up. But once I understood that it isn't a competition - you're there purely for yourself - the experience was so great. I'm proud of the hard skills I've gained, I'm proud of the contacts I've made, and I'm proud of our final project that turned into an actual company.

The whole experience is a melting pot of great people (so many different backgrounds and nationalities), great teachers and TAs (they all have done the bootcamp themselves), a super up to date curriculum, and a learning tool that is designed by themselves so it's adjusted when needed. I would fully recommend this bootcamp to everyone.
  • Singapore
    - 4/24/2020
    Kevan  User Photo
    Kevan • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was previously employed as a supermarket branch manager, having graduated from NUS Business School. I joined their Operations Executive Programme and was fortunate to have been given an opportunity to lead a store, despite being more junior in age compared to most of my colleagues. However, even though it was a comfortable yet challenging job, I felt I needed to future proof myself to keep myself up to date with the continuously changing world. I felt that coding was an essential skill I needed to pick up, so I looked around for quick ways that would enable me to transition into the tech world. Eventually, I decided on Le Wagon as it had the best reviews online (4.99/5 stars!) and read that while other Bootcamps started to become more commercialised, Le Wagon still provided
    students with an authentic learning experience. As such, I left my job in Nov 2019 to begin on this journey.

Since it was my goal going into the Bootcamp to change my career, I spent some time during the Bootcamp applying for jobs and preparing for interviews. It was not easy as it was quite disruptive, but thankfully, I managed to get a job before the Bootcamp ended as an Application Developer, which I believe was due to the strong foundations that Le Wagon taught us. A few months ago, I was really doubtful, but I’m glad I took the leap of faith. I strongly recommend Le Wagon to those who are looking for a career change or just looking to pick up some programming skills. The teachers are amazing, the community is amazing and the resources are amazing. Even if you do not want to become a developer, programming can help automate so many parts of our lives. Of course, the journey will probably not be easy; it can be tough and painful at times, but I believe it’ll be worth it at the end.

I especially liked the positive attitude of the Le Wagon team. On the first day, I remember Dirk, who is the founder of Le Wagon Singapore, saying, “Don’t try to compare yourself with others as you will only end up frustrated. At the end of the Bootcamp, compare yourself with yourself from Day 1 of the Bootcamp.” Coming from an education system where grades are always relative, it was refreshing to learn something with that kind of perspective.

The first few weeks of the Bootcamp were challenging. They tried to get students up to speed on core programming concepts, data structures and algorithms. Every day for the first 6 weeks, we had a lecture from 9.00am to 10.30am, and the rest of the day would be mostly spent solving coding challenges. Teachers would be available to give help when needed. The best part about this however,
    was the learning resources. What you would normally spend hours Googling or watching Youtube Tutorials for can be found within minutes in their resources.

A highlight during the early weeks was building a basic food delivery app in the terminal, where users can create orders and it will be assigned to different delivery riders. We spent about 2 – 3 days doing this and I believe most of us were all super proud that we could create something like that in less than 3 weeks of learning.

Over the next few weeks, we spent more time on databases, front-end and finally, Ruby on Rails. Ruby on rails is basically a framework using the Ruby language that allows you to create web applications quickly and easily. I really enjoyed the framework as it is easy to use and very intuitive, especially for beginners. The next highlight was to create an Airbnb Clone using this framework as a group. Group work was definitely a bit more different than coding individually. In a group, different ideas arise from how we approach a particular problem, and issues such as how the design should look like are debated frequently. It was definitely a good experience on how to code as a team as it simulates the working environment in the real world. Agile methodologies were also practised, and we had to do a daily stand up every day to describe what we are working on and if we had any problems hindering our progress. Most tech companies tend to use it, and it was definitely a good experience for me before I started my job.

The last highlight of the bootcamp was the final project. For me, I was paired with Amanda and Blake. Our final project was to build on Amanda’s idea: Cafe Collective, a platform where freelancers who don’t want to pay the high costs of co-working spaces or lose productivity by being at home, can book space from cafes to work. We spent about a day drafting the idea, and had 2 weeks to build everything from scratch. At the end, we managed to build even more than what we planned initially. It was tough, tiring, but nevertheless rewarding. I personally felt very empowered going through this, because you are basically able to launch almost any app as long as you have the idea for it.
  • Jean-Charles Vial  User Photo
    Jean-Charles Vial • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Previously my background is in Management Consulting and I wanted to acquire technical skills to become a product manager.
    Le Wagon Lyon was such an amazing 9-week experience for different reasons:
    - an intense program made up of lessons, pair exercises, group projects;
    - a very well designed learning platform;
    - competent and pedagogue teachers;
    - a studious but fun and pleasant atmosphere;
    - a powerful alumni network.

I had no knowledge of web development before Le Wagon. Now :
    - I acquired strong foundations in HTML, CSS, Ruby on Rails, Javascript, SQL, Git, design with Figma…
    - I developed the mindset to learn other languages;
    - I can develop functional web applications from 0 to 1.
  • Tomohiro Mitani  User Photo
    Tomohiro Mitani • Manager • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I took a part time course in Le Wagon in Tokyo from 2019. The part-time course require you to attend two weekday nights and Sat courses.
    As a full-time employee, this bootcamp was perfect for my schedule. The course covered web-development in Rails, Javascript, HTML, and CSS. IMHO, the course materials were the top notch. The lectures and exercises were thoughtfully created to teach you the fundamental of web development and designs.

I have a professional software development experiences prior to courses, but I have never launched my professional web services. I think this can related to many engineers who are asked to solve very deep technical issues of one particular enterprise software, but have not had a chance to learn a full cycle of web development (i.e. wire frame to launching the production web application.)

This course successfully fulfilled my needs because their course materials are well-balanced between technical skills and professional web designs. They didn't only teach me coding, but how to successfully design web for real end users. Just search Le Wagon Demo Day on YouTube, and see how professional their final projects are.
  • Brandon Olin  User Photo
    Brandon Olin • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    My experience at the Bali batch of Le Wagon was incredible! I registered with the vague idea that this experience would equip me with a skillset that'd set me up for a high paying career. I completely the prep work and become MUCH more interested in how I could use these tools we'd been equipped with to solve various problems. And during the bootcamp it self I dealt with having my mind repeatedly blown and/or overwhelmed by everything there was to learn!
    It was one of the more difficult things I've done in my life, but also one of the more rewarding ones. I had a knack for programming and did fairly well right off the bat, but when it was a bit too much and I could tone down my ego enough to actually ask for help the teachers and TAs were there to guide me through what I was missing and turn it into a great learning experience.
    Guido, Sonia, Gianluca, Rayhan, Sisi, thank you all so much for the continued support (and patience!) you've had with all of us during, and after the bootcamp. I know that my learning journey as a programmer has just begun, but I feel more than ready to walk down that path thanks to everything I learned at Le Wagon Bali.
  • Marie Blanchet  User Photo
    Marie Blanchet • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have recently finished the Le Wagon full-time Bootcamp, batch 364, in Lyon, and I reckon, doing it was one of the best choice I ever made. This is true, Le wagon website doesn't lie, the bootcamp is pretty intense, maybe exhausting sometimes but it is worth it. It is hard to believe that we come out with such a level in coding after only 9 weeks! The courses are adapted to everyone, from beginners to more advanced people, and the teachers are, according to me, really amazing.
  • Rahul Keerthi  User Photo
    Rahul Keerthi • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    If you want to learn to code then there are a million resources for that but if you want to develop a lasting practice of code that you can build a career on then Le Wagon offers an incredible experience.

I recently completed the full-time course in London in January 2020. It was fast-paced and highly challenging, even with the prep work, and despite this, the care from the teaching and support staff, the effectiveness of their digital learning platform and the camaraderie they develop through social and work activities provides a fantastic basis for learning. They keep you motivated, balanced and ensure you understand not just the what and how but also the why.

I highly recommend Le Wagon, and should you choose to sign up, I assure you that you will get manifold back what you put into it.
  • Éric Férole  User Photo
    Éric Férole • Student Verified via GitHub
    I've recently finished my programming Bootcamp at Le Wagon Montreal batch #316. I am more than satisfied with the training I have received. I couldn't wish better. The atmosphere that reigns at the Wagon is warm and it feels like a big family. We are in good company, there is always someone to help us when needed. As a web designer and web strategist, I have always wanted to learn the mechanics behind web development. However, I always lacked the time and discipline to tackle this complex learning process on my own. Le Wagon has offered me the perfect opportunity to achieve this goal. I know that this new skill set will make me an even stronger designer, strategist, and team player. I leave confident with a strong foundation and many new friends. I recommend Le Wagon to anyone who wants to learn programming once and for all.
    Éric Férole, Designer and Full Stack Developer

• Kathrin Wendt  User Photo
    Kathrin Wendt • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Before joining Le Wagon I worked as a finance manager in Berlin. Working in Finance, I missed the creative part of the job since I was working with numbers all day long. Thus coding seemed to be the perfect combination of logical thinking and creative ideation. I joined the Le Wagon Bali batch in January to find out whether coding would be something that I enjoy.

Having just finished the bootcamp a month ago, I can definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to get into coding or start their own company. The amount of things that we learned and the way it was explained was perfect to get a great understanding not only of what you are doing, but also why you are doing it. I really liked the large amount of time that we actually spent coding instead of just listening to lectures. Even if you already have a better understanding of programming, they make sure that you’ll always have something challenging to do with loads of optional exercises.

Next to the intense amount I learned during the bootcamp, I really enjoyed the community aspect as well. Everyone is really open to do things together after an intense day of coding and Le Wagon occasionally organizes trips to enjoy the island together.

If you are seriously thinking about starting your own business, the pitch night presents a great chance to get some feedback from fellow coders and build your first prototype. Working in groups was definitely more challenging than expected, but being forced to regularly present your outcome was very motivating to give your best and find ways to work together in a team. All in all, I had the best time learning to code with Le Wagon and would 100% do it again in the future!
  • Alim Lalji  User Photo
    Alim Lalji Verified via GitHub
    Before joining Le Wagon, I was on a year out having just finished university. I had a few months to go before starting a graduate role. I really wanted to use this time constructively and expand my knowledge base. Coding was a buzzword for me during that year – I kept hearing that it was the skill to learn.

With zero coding experience under my belt, I was looking for a course that would start from scratch. A coding bootcamp appealed more to me personally rather than an online course. I wanted to be in a classroom setting, learning from teachers and working alongside other students – I wanted to fully immerse myself in that coding world. The 9 week program at Le Wagon not only ticked all of these boxes but it was also rated as the #1 bootcamp out there. I was definitely nervous beforehand but honestly, it was easily the best decision I made.

9 hours a day, 5 days a week for 9 weeks – it sounds intense and truthfully it was. However, you find yourself getting completely lost in it all – the challenges of the day and the code – it’s awesome. The quality of the teaching was superb. The staff’s ability to break down complex concepts and explain them to us clearly and concisely, really helped me to grasp the content. Beyond that, they were all really approachable and seemed to genuinely care about us and how we were getting on. The setup of the course meant that each day we working in pairs and during the last few weeks, in project groups. This was really enjoyable and also helpful when tackling the day’s challenges. It was fascinating to learn from each other and see how others approached the same problems.

The course at Le Wagon has drawn me into the fascinating world of coding , has seriously made me consider a career along this path and has connected me with a community of students and Le Wagon staff. Big thanks to Le Wagon London and Batch #360!
  • Mr
    - 4/17/2020
    Karl Loomes  User Photo
    Karl Loomes • Full Stack Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Having previously spent my career in the finance industry, I decided it was time for a change and to pursue a long-standing interest of mine – coding. Though I was worried I would have to go back to university to gain a qualification, talking to friends in the industry it became apparent that there was no need for that, as coding bootcamps more than qualified you for a junior role. In researching which bootcamp to take, Le Wagon quickly stood out as the best quality and the one that matched my goals. At the end of the course, you are a qualified junior full stack developer.

My weeks at Le Wagon were some of the best I can remember. The team and people have a genuine love of coding and of teaching their skills to a new batch of people – you feel it every day, in every interaction. The buddy system quickly means you get to know your classmates and also gain experience of helping others and reviewing other people’s code yourself.

I found myself looking forward to each day when I woke up. The structure of a morning lecture on a new topic, then spending the day doing coding challenges on that topic to solidify the knowledge was genuinely enjoyable, as well as very effective. To think where we started that first day, and what we are now capable of just nine weeks later, is incredible. I will always be grateful to Le Wagon for what they have given me, I will be highly recommended them to anyone who asks.