Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Chengdu, Cologne, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Oslo, Paris, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, St. Louis, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 43 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.) and more than 10,000 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationSingapore, Amsterdam, Dubai, Stockholm, Nice, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Lausanne, Shanghai, Santiago
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationSingapore, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Shanghai, Santiago
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Singapore, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Dubai, Stockholm, Nice, Cologne, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, St. Louis
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, St. Louis
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Martin Lowe  User Photo
    Martin Lowe • Graduate Verified via GitHub
     Le Wagon web development was great for me as a someone who has not done much coding before it was a challenge but the TA and teachers were great and all have great experience that can help you during the boot camp. Le Wagon is a great community worldwide that you can interact with and share knowledge. Once you start you never stop coding.
  • e-f-j  User Photo
    e-f-j • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    An amazing experience I would recommend to anyone!
    The level of support you receive from teachers and TAs, the amazingly involved and supportive community, the highly professional and approachable ed staff make the bootcamp a fun and rewarding course.
    The buddy system and group projects help you bond with other students, learn how to collaborate and appreciate other people's coding viewpoints.
    I was certainly expecting to learn a lot but it went way beyond my expectations both with respect of the curriculum and the human aspect.
  • Kostas Koutoupis  User Photo
    Kostas Koutoupis • Digital Technology Specialist • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Part One: Life before Le Wagon
    Before joining Le Wagon I always found myself tinkering around with different programming languages in different jobs over the years. I would challenge myself to build new tools that would make my life a bit easier (especially when dealing with mundane, repetitive tasks) and my team's workflow more efficient. It didn't take me long to realise that this 'tinkering' was becoming my favourite part of the day so I thought "why not make it my full-time occupation?".

Part Two: Choosing the bootcamp that's right for me
    In a market saturated with coding bootcamps, finding "the one" was no easy task. I spent quite a few evenings researching online and reading endless reviews. The pattern I saw emerging from people's reviews was the excitement with which they talked about the Le Wagon community. So it wasn't just the carefully crafted curriculum, the pride they took in their final projects or the above-and-beyond support they received from the staff; it was that all this was happening in a community of people that were excited about technology and loved their craft. This was where I wanted to be. So I putt my application forward.

Part Three: Life during the bootcamp
    Combining a coding bootcamp with a full-time job was not easy. But our teachers were always there to help, encourage us and lift our mood when coding challenges were proving hard. Additionally, the team spirit of my batch (batch 390 - London) meant that we would all help each other along the way. The curriculum was structured in a way that every step of the way was the logical consequence of the ones that came before it. Everything eventually tied together and made sense.

Part Four: Life after the bootcamp
    Looking back at it, it was one of the best decisions in my life. Le Wagon taught me how to think like a programmer, how to look for answers and how to progressively refine a product. I feel confident that I have all the skills necessary to become a full-stack developer. Needless to say I am really proud of the final project I built with the help of two other amazing students that I can now call friends. But above all else I know that I am now part of a community that's always there to lend a help whenever I need it.
  • Carolina Capilla  User Photo
    Carolina Capilla • Graduate Verified via GitHub
     6 months ago I’ve decided to pursue a career in Web Development, with no prior experience in programming. A friend of mine just graduated from Le Wagon and he was really happy with the experience so I decided to have a look. Having a full-time job and Le Wagon offering a part-time version of their Bootcamp was the perfect fit for my needs. I didn’t know at the time but I made the right decision.

The Bootcamp was very intense but I’d love every moment of it. The curriculum is very complete and is aimed to get you fully prepared to get a Junior Full Stack position after graduating (you definitely need to work hard tho!) Teachers and TA’s are very knowledgeable and friendly, they all have been through the Bootcamp themselves so they know how to support and guide students at all times.

Overall I couldn’t be happier about my time at Le Wagon. I now have the tools and resources to land a job in tech and keep learning by myself.
    Thanks to all the Le Wagon team and its community, you changed my life. Keep rocking!
  • Bruno  User Photo
    Bruno • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    It was an amazing experience, with an incredible staff, Kitt platform is a game changing feature, the slack community is alive and always helpful, joining the bootcamp was the best decision i've ever made.
  • Worth every penny!
    - 10/13/2020
    Patrick Al Khouri  User Photo
    Patrick Al Khouri • Full Stack Developer • Student Verified via GitHub
    One of the best decisions i've made was taking the Le Wagon Bootcamp! I used to work with sales but decided to become a developer at 29 years of age, a very scary decision but the moment that I had my first class I knew i made the right decision. I joined the bootcamp because in two months I would be able to work with programming with programming as well as having a huge supporting network. After 9 intense weeks we learned Ruby on Rails, Javascripts, CSS, HTML and SQL and made an awesome project. Now, with the knowledge and experience i've aquired im opening a startup that will hopefully become a sucessfull company!
  • Michael Knott  User Photo
    Michael Knott • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     Before Le Wagon I have been working in the travel industry for around 6 years. My passion however was anything creative, and within IT, so programming was an obvious choice. I spent several years trying to self teach myself things like HTML, CSS and JS, but without guidance and actual products to work on, I knew it would be difficult to get work.

I'd already looked into other boot camps such as General Assembly or Flat Iron and others, not feeling that they suited me best. I was working full time and wanted to become a full stack web developer, so in the end the best choice that fit for me was Le Wagon, and after reading reviews I knew I made the right choice. This was further confirmed after graduating, as Le Wagon really knows what they're doing, and provide you with the right tools to get a start in the industry. The teaching style works really well and the support of TAs who themselves did the boot camp, meant that they were in my shoes exactly at one point in the past, so learning from them was easy.

I can't thank the Le Wagon team enough for the journey, and the eventual destination in a dream job.
  • Dobrin  User Photo
    Dobrin • Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

From delivering parcels to delivering two finished web projects in just 9 weeks plus gaining ton of new skills and meeting the most amazing people. This is my story with  Le Wagon – London, the course that is changing my life.

First of all I have to say that Le Wagon has the most amazing teachers I have had in my life that actually made me want to go and study even more when I finished the course. I compare them with the ones I’ve had in school, university and college, which were nowhere near as good as the ones in Le Wagon. All of the staff are super kind and fun to talk to and they give you this great confidence, that one need to succeed in what he is doing. In just 9 weeks of intensive studying we’ve learned a  wide range of coding languages and skills, I’ve probably learned more than I have in my 30 years on this planet. My team’s final project www.allsmart.uk was done under just 10 days only with the knowledge we gained with the course thanks to this amazing team of people to which I will be forever grateful. Thank you Le Wagon for giving me a better purpose in life and the knowledge to achieve it!

• Shaun Lennon  User Photo
    Shaun Lennon • Freelance Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I finished batch #423 in London at the beginning of September and feel like a different person in a very positive way. Le Wagon took me from a very basic understanding of programming to being able to develop full stack web applications in only 9 weeks. What I liked about the program was the progression and learning everything in stages, and building on what we had learned on previously. This made the learning process smoother as all the building blocks are put together over the duration of the bootcamp and you grow far more confident and your coding abilities improve vastly.  What also attracted me to Le Wagon was that they have 39 campuses all over the world and that the international community of alumni (which is very engaging may I add) are all accessible through Slack.I feel this will benefit me greatly in the future as someone who wants to work overseas. If you are considering Le Wagon, go for it. The experience has changed my life and opened the doors to what I can truly achieve through programming.
  • Michael Petrov  User Photo
    Michael Petrov • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    An amazing course for me! I was a complete beginner and within 9 weeks I managed to become a junior web developer with the help of all the amazing teachers and assistants. I couldn't recommend it more willingly. You'll be out of your comfort zone, constantly challenged but trust that the process works. They really have structured it amazingly. Thank you!
  • Batch 423
    - 10/6/2020
    Jay Richardson  User Photo
    Jay Richardson • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    One thing that I continually reminded myself of throughout the course, was “trust the process”. I perpetually felt out of my depth in the early stages, due to how intense it was and how much information I was trying to fit in my brain in such a short space of time. As time went on though, things got easier and started to make more sense. This was helped massively by the fact the Teaching Assistants were there every step of the way to guide and support us. At the beginning of the 9 weeks, I never anticipated being in the position I would be at the end of it and completing a final project that I was proud of with people that I genuinely enjoyed working with. To all the staff at Le Wagon and my fellow students, thank you. It was an absolute pleasure.
  • Iben Polanco  User Photo
    Iben Polanco • Student Verified via GitHub
    Joining Le Wagon was definetely the best choice i could have ever taken in my life. I was already studying for a software degree when i decided to join Le Wagon and i got interested because i wanted to see the other face of programming since i was more focused on back end development and i would've liked to experience the whole web programming world. The way the teaching made me feel was as if even if i wouldn't have come from a programming oriented career i still could have learned all the stuff surrounding it thanks to the great teachers and the way they explained the concepts. And i think that the best part about the whole bootcamp is the fact that you leave already with a functional app from which you can start any project you decide to embark on.